BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,223)

Showing posts 104,441 - 104,460 of174,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I just finished reading a book on Mormons. Did you know that Mormons murdered thousands of Americans? I thought you'd like to know.
"Thousands"? Yes, I am aware of the The Mountain Meadows massacre of 1857 in which 100-140 people were killed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows...
I do not condone their actions but did you know that it was legal to kill a Mormon on sight in Missouri until ..... 1976 .....because of the "Mormon Extermination Order"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Executi...
But did you know that; John Doyle Lee (September 12, 1812 – March 23, 1877) was a prominent early Latter-day Saint who was executed for his role in the Mountain Meadows massacre.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_D._Lee
That's right, the Mormons punished a few of the leaders who were involved in the massacre. Now, how many people in Missouri were punished for murdering Mormons?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Yep, and on the eve of the big debate ... another of Obama's Green projects is in big trouble. And then is another Quarter Billion Dollar$ of taxpayer's money down the Obama drain!!!

Battery maker A123 headed toward bankruptcy
By Aaron Smith @CNNMoneyTech October 16, 2012:

In 2009, A123 received $249 million in federal funding for advanced battery technology manufacturing in two sites in Michigan -- Romulus and Brownstown -- as part of a $2.4 billion stimulus package.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/16/technology/a1...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thousands"? Yes, I am aware of the The Mountain Meadows massacre of 1857 in which 100-140 people were killed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows...
I do not condone their actions but did you know that it was legal to kill a Mormon on sight in Missouri until ..... 1976 .....because of the "Mormon Extermination Order"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Executi...
But did you know that; John Doyle Lee (September 12, 1812 – March 23, 1877) was a prominent early Latter-day Saint who was executed for his role in the Mountain Meadows massacre.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_D._Lee
That's right, the Mormons punished a few of the leaders who were involved in the massacre. Now, how many people in Missouri were punished for murdering Mormons?
Yea, the Mormons punished John D Lee,.....when it was to their advantage they sacrificed him.

Don't try to out-Mormon me. I live in the West and I've had to deal with them my entire life. You know nothing about Mormons.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama the Kenyan wrote:
obama has no birth certificate, SS card, SS#, passports, college records, grades, you name it...it is all a fraud.
In Hawaii we all know he doesn't have one, Arpaio proved it beyond reproach with Zullo. Russia, Israel, England all know through their intel that he was born in Kenya.
sorry folks...but he was the perfect patsy to take the heat and was so dumb he let Wall St steal the cash out of this country. Now you have to pay for it.
Now Mitt will come in and re-up the economy. The banks won't lend until obama is out.
Wake up people, and vote for Romney or you will be broker than the state of CA is. Vote NO on Prop 30 too. Let them cut aid to illegals before they ask you for more. Then say no again.
Prop 13 saved our homes, and they can't touch it. Do the same thing with Prop 30 and 38. Let them make do with what they have. No more taxes, no more obama.
Period.
Dream on.

Officials of both political parties say that Obama has a birth certificate on record at the Hawaii department of health. This is further confirmed by the public Index Data file, which says that there is a BC for Obama filed in 1961, and it is further confirmed by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii in 1961 by the DOH of Hawaii. Only the DOH could send those notices because the section of the newspaper was called “Health Bureau Statistics”—and both the papers and the DOH confirm this fact. And in 1961 the DOH only sent out notices to people that it issued birth certificates to, and in 1961 Hawaii was not allowed to issue birth certificates to children who were not born in Hawaii.

Another confirmation that Obama’s original birth certificate exists in the files in Hawaii is the short-form birth certificate issued to Obama. The short form is generated by a clerk looking into the files and reading off the data on the document there and entering it into a computer form that generates the short form birth certificate. Obviously a document has to exist in the files for that to take place.

And Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country, and there is no evidence that Obama’s mother traveled out of the country in 1961, which would have been extremely rare late in pregnancy in those days.(And the government of Kenya said that it did an investigation, and he certainly was NOT born there.) Obama’s Kenyan grandmother never said that Obama was born in Kenya. She said repeatedly on the taped call that he was born in Hawaii, and she said in another interview that the first that her family had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter from Hawaii.)

Re SS number:

The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.

Millions of people have multiple social security numbers caused mainly by data entry errors:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...

http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, and on the eve of the big debate ... another of Obama's Green projects is in big trouble. And then is another Quarter Billion Dollar$ of taxpayer's money down the Obama drain!!!
In 2009, A123 received $249 million in federal funding for advanced battery technology manufacturing in two sites in Michigan -- Romulus and Brownstown -- as part of a $2.4 billion stimulus package.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/16/technology/a1...
How many dollars and lives were spent when the Dufus Bush invaded the wrong country?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacqus Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we or don't we have I.D. cards in Canada? Was that Canadian friend so dumb he didn't even know he has to use his driver's license as I.D. because Canada DOES NOT ISSUE I.D. CARDS. Instead of writing, in defeat, "And about the other things you stated, I am done discussing this with you.", why don't you just say you were wrong?
As to so many Canadians complaining about our health care, as you reported, what do you say about our 90% approval rating? How is your rating? Defeat again or will you answer?
Games? YOU came out with the I.D. cards and health care, remember?
I said Citizenship cards, not ID Cards.
Jesus Christ, you are dense or dishonest or both!

http://www.canada-immigration-info.ca/citizen...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY reasons why the Clinton era did so well was because ....1) he signed four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets into law ,,,,, 2) signed seven of the points of the Contract with America into law to include Welfare Reform ....3) signed Newt's Taxpayer Relief Act of 1988 into law.
The ONLY credit I give Clinton was signing CONSERVATIVE BILLS into law. Big f-ing deal. Anyone can sign a paper!
Jacqus Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the art of compromise, Rogue. That was Clinton's talent, and please don't go on and on about Newt's budgets, they were Clinton budgets, no one else's, he presented them to congress, he got together with his troops, with repubs, with Gingrich and they came to satisfactory compromises.
Clinton,,,, compromise? He vetoed the FY1996 budget and shut down the government!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_fe...
In the end..... he signed it!!!
And Welfare reform,,,,he vetoed in in 1995,,, and in 1996 ,,,,before signing it in 1996!!!
1996 Welfare Reform Bill -- Just the Facts --by Barry D. Bowen

President Bill Clinton twice vetoed the welfare reform bill put forward by Newt Gingrich and Bob Dole. Then just before the Democratic Convention he signed a third version. Some liberals were upset. Conservatives continued to sell the line that Clinton did not believe in welfare reform.
The ONLY reason Clinton signed the Welfare Reform Act was he had looked at the polls and saw how big of an issue it really was and wanted to remove it as an issue before debating Bib Dole!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/16/technology/a1 ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
How many dollars and lives were spent when the Dufus Bush invaded the wrong country?
How many dollar$ and lives would we have spent if we had not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

More proof of your dishonesty, Jockstrap.
You wonder why people think you're a moron.

http://canadianpassportsupport.com/citizenshi...

Very interesting wording too.
It states exactly what the Canadian man told my husband.

The Canadian Citizenship Card is a wallet-size identity document issued by the Government of Canada to Canadian citizens to prove their citizenship status.

Try again, dimwit!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/16/technology/a1 ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many dollar$ and lives would we have spent if we had not?
Ah Johannes, you see, I too can switch the subject just like you just did.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
It is not Muslims who I dislike.
It is Islam which has aroused my ire and displeasure.
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, the Mormons punished John D Lee,.....when it was to their advantage they sacrificed him.
Don't try to out-Mormon me. I live in the West and I've had to deal with them my entire life. You know nothing about Mormons.
Ah, I thought you were from up North? Michigan or Wisconsin?
Guess what, I lived in Texas for 8 years, El Paso, Killeen, San Marco and Mineral Wells. I have also liven in Lawton, OK about six years and two years in Kansas. So, just because you currently live out west does not mean you know more history than I do.
Oh, I have also lived in Hawaii for three years, twelve years in Alabama, two years in Virginia, one in Kentucky, one in Maine, six years in West Germany, one year in Korea and one year in Sunny South Vietnam!!!
I have been in every state except for North Dakota and Vermont, most of Western Europe and Turkey. I have never been to Africa, Australia or South America. I have visited the border areas of Mexico and a few other Central American countries too.
I always have tried to learn just enough of every language to be polite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DJIA is looking good today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/c itizenship/proof.asp
Damn, I do not have a U.S. certificate of Citizenship! I sure how they will not deport me .... to Canada!!!

Citizenship certificate
A Canadian citizenship certificate is a document that proves that a person is a Canadian citizen.
The citizenship certificate is an 8˝ x 11 paper size certificate that contains:

your certificate number
your Unique Client Identifier
your name
your date of birth
your gender
your effective date of Canadian citizenship
Jacqus Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
So Fidel Castro's doctor has TWO black Mercedes 500's and lives in a million dollar house in Havana!!!
Alvarez Cambra was close to Hussein in his various hiding places during the Gulf War. After the conflict ended, invading forces found the corpses of many Cuban soldiers and doctors, according to Israeli sources. Alvarez Cambra is married to a European woman, and has a son of the same name and profession. He has a nurse and confidant named Esperanza. At one time, his companion, assistant and bodyguard named Jose Antonio Fernandez (or Alvarez). Among the medical positions held by Dr. Alvarez Cambra has been the Director of the Frank Pais Hospital, in the city of Marianao, in the province of Havana.
The gratitude of Saddam Hussein can be seen in Alvarez Cambra's luxurious residence, located on 20th Street in the Miramar section of Havana, and two black Mercedes 500 cars. Visitors to the doctor's house, refer to it as an extremely luxurious residence, possibly valued in millions of dollars. Saddam Hussein also has extended his gratitude to Castro, giving the Cuban leader hundreds of carpets that were used in the meetings of the Cuban Communist party in 1995 and in October 1997. Some of these carpets were distributed among the Cuban "nomenclatura."
<quoted text>
As usual you missed the point, the point being is that Fidel Carson and his buddies do not get routine Cuban medical care. In fact it is far from it.
No, I get it. It's you who does not. Re-read my post, where I said that your president, his cabinet, governors, CEOs don't get routine medical treatment, they get MUCH better medical treatment than the average Joe, namely you, and faster, Rogue. And I'll surprise you by telling you that I find that absolutely normal. I don't want to see my head of state in a line-up in ER or having to book an appt with his doctor. Same for Castro and any other world leader, any country, good or bad. Same goes for high officials.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Jacqus Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. There are no citizenship cards here. NONE. But there are landed immigrant visa cards which immigrants hold onto until they get their citizenship. It's exact equivalent of your green card. After attaining full citizenship, no more cards, like you.

How about that 90%?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you said ID cards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 104,441 - 104,460 of174,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,078,857
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Curiosityforever 48,856
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min ritedownthemiddle 45,764
Amy 7-22 41 min Julie 14
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 67,890
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 3 hr Must be you 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000