BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,421 - 104,440 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Jacqus Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. You're the one who posted it. Why'd you do it? It was GWB-originated, delayed to March and signed by Obama who had the gun to him, bankruptcies looming, huge layoffs. But remember, read the whole thing next time, and notice that Brokaw had a lot of "buts" in his discourse.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Excusez-moi, when the president submits a budget request it goes to the ... Speaker of the House. If the Speaker is of the same party as the president it is usually amended very little by Speaker Pelosi is not only not in the same party as Bush, she is a radical progressive. The fact is Pelosi sat on the budget and it was not voted on at all in the House until after Bush left office. Further the deficit has grown by more than ONE TRILLION DOLLAE$. In other words, it was no longer the Bush budget. Obama owned it 100%.
FY2009 Budget Deficit
$407 billion (requested)[by Bush]
$1.413 trillion (enacted)[by Obama]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_Stat ...
<quoted text>
Well, Jacques is back. Let's see if he will ... comment ... now?
Here, in your own words : " The fact is Pelosi sat on the budget and it was not voted on at all in the House until after Bush left office. Further the deficit has grown by more than ONE TRILLION DOLLAE$. In other words, it was no longer the Bush budget. Obama owned it 100%.
FY2009 Budget Deficit
$407 billion (requested)[by Bush]"

Bush's budget, delayed by Pelosi, yes, but Bush's budget. Deficit :$407 billion. One of many, in the wake of so many others, following Clinton's "they-said-it-was-impossi ble" budget surpluses, thereafter followed by disastrous GWB tax cuts for the rich,$2 trillion wars in Afgh and Iraq, closing the eyes of regulators or ignoring gross financial irreguarities etc. No wonder Pelosi wanted to have many looks at that shotgun budget. In the end, her congress and Obama had little choice, money was running out, he had assumed power 6 weeks before. Problems were so huge, so overwhelming, had he known it was that bad, Obama would not have promised a balanced budget or a cut in the deficit. Repurcussions are now worldwide, and the crisis, in the US and overseas, will take more than the last 4 years to resolve. But it will be resolved, yes, if Obama is re-elected. I fear he may not and Romney will distribute what is left of the crumbs to his rich pals, count on it, and you birthers will cheer him on as the ship quickly, rather than slowly, lists and sinks.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's assume Obama was born in Hawaii which makes him a US citizen. He is adopted by his step father and goes to school in Indonesia. Indonesia required you to be a citizen of that nation to go to school there which he did, so he technically gave up his citizenship but US law says he doesn't lose his US citizenship if he was a minor when this occurred so he is still a US citizen. So far, so good, Democrats cheer, give high fives, sneer at birthers.
Retired U.S.Postal Worker Allen Hulton recently signed a sworn affidavit for the Maricopa County, Arizona Cold Case Posse convened by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, attesting under oath, to conversations with Mary Ayers, the mother of Bill Ayers. He made his testimony public in a three hour long taped interviewed on March 19th, 2012. Mr. Hutton, by signing an affidavit has subjected himself to laws regarding perjury, not something to be taken lightly as telling the truth is now for him a requirement of law.
His testimony states Mary and Tom Ayers , parents of the former Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers, were sponsoring Barack Obama as a foreign student, and financially supporting his education.. Ayers and Obama worked together in the Annenberg Challenge Project in Chicago. as well as the Woods Fund of Chicago.
If Hulton is correct, and Obama was introduced to Hulton as a Foreign Student, this means Barack Hussein Obama would have been using a Foreign Passport to get and prove his foreign student status for entrance into Occidental College, Columbia, and later Harvard Universities. Because Hulton has signed an Affidavit, this cannot be disregarded as mere hearsay; it is instead evidentiary in nature.Barack Obama
The significance of this development may not be immediately apparent until one recognizes American law regarding citizenship status. Citizenship laws as expressed in Title 8 of the United States Code states the use of a Foreign Passport constitutes adult recognition of relinquishment of American Citizenship:
8 USC 1481
(a) A person who is a national of the United States whether by birth or naturalization, shall lose his nationality by voluntarily performing any of the following acts with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality—
(1) obtaining naturalization in a foreign state upon his own application or upon an application filed by a duly authorized agent, after having attained the age of eighteen years; 8 USC 1481
Using a foreign passport in order to obtain status as a foreign student is precisely that, proof of naturalization in a foreign state making him ineligible to hold the office of president of the United States.
Obama's team of lawyers squashed a subpoena to have his Occidental College records released. Obama paid the Perkins Cole law firm $683,316.42 in the first quarter of 2009 to keep those records from being released. That’s on top of the $378,375.52 he paid them in the last quarter of 2008.
In contrast, Romney released all his college records.
Birthers cheer, Democrats blame it on Bush, Obama listens to three hours of non stop Wagner music and declares war on Poland , Bill Ayers, self confessed Social Security card forger, builds a pipe bomb and explodes it at the Pentagon for old time's sake and Joe Biden sacrifices himself for his president by declaring he is a Kenyan.
WOW, ALL OF THIS IS AMAZING STUFF, DOWNHILL!!!!

I guess the simplest thing to do would be to just post the record of Presiden Barack Hussein Obama's adoption in Indonesia and his naturalization record.

You have that, right?
Jacqus Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacqus Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadians' primary language is French? Want to rephrase that?
Many Québécois vacation in Florida in winter. Most if not all speak a very and often more than respectable level of English. I live here, on the Québec border, and I know that province well. You don't know what you"re talking about.
Here in Canada, you don't have to know Ehglish or French to pass a written and practical driver's exam. An interpreter will assist when necessary. And why not? Why do you need the language of the country to drive? All signs are symbols. When you drive in Germany, Greece, Italy, France, Spain, Rogue, armed with you int'l driver's licence, do you know the language of those countries? Do you drive just the same? Of course you do. So do I.
DCL? Okay. Got it. If what I wrote does not apply to CDLs, then just gloss over my post. I agree that English is indeed a prerequisite for a CDL.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Abdul the camel jockey wrote:
Keeping You Up To Date
Playboy magazine reportedly offered Sarah Palin $4,000,000 to pose nude in an upcoming issue.
Michelle Obama was offered $50 by National Geographic.
In other news... we all remember when KFC offered a "Hillary" meal, consisting of two small breasts and two large thighs.
Just keeping you up to date...
I heard the President's visit to the troops didn't go so well..
<quoted text>
Exactly what did I say that was racist and why it is racist??
IMHO Sarah Palin is to skinny for Playboy and it looks like she is not top heavy.
Nat Geo has should ethnic groups from all over the Earth and I did not say who should be shown from any part of the Earth, did I?
Is this a joke? You don't have to lie or pretend, Rogue Moron.

Own your beliefs or you're just another adult baby who's too scared to a real man.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, all we need to do is convince enough Independent voters not to vote for Obama and he will be gone in Jan. 20th.
For years not a single birfoon has been able to explain exactly what a win for Romney in November would hae to do with birthers.

The Republican Party has long since said birther are crazy and stupid. The party believes the silly birfoon is wasting time on a non-issue.

So aside from voting for the party that sold them out, which they would have done anyway, what would a Republican win have to do with birfers?
Jacqus Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, several points here. If they want Chavez, so be it.But in Cuba, Chavez is using Castro's private doctors who come from .... Spain!!! Yes, Castro has his own private hospital for him and his friends.
Do you really think the average Cuban is getting the same medical care and treatment as the Politicos? Now, how many Canadians come to the U.S. for medical treatment?
1. No. Cuban doctors are Cubans. No Spanish doctors in Cuba. If so, and Castro and his gang have their own private Spanish doctors, you must prove it. Of course Castro and his highers-up have their own doctors, every country's leaders have that. But they are Spaniards? Prove it please. Same treatment as politicos for average Cubans? Probably not. Do you get the same treatment as your president, your sec of state, your governor, CEOs of big corporations? Of course not. Why should Cuba be any different? Havng said that, life expectancy in Cuba has now surpassed yours, stands at 79, meaning the ordinary joe must be sort of looked after from a medical standpoint, no?. Must be a reason they outlive you;

2. Cubans have so many doctors per capita, it is said that they are exporting them to Venezuela, Argentina, Colombia and Chile. Remember Katrina? Castro offered 1000 doctors to help out. Refused;

3. Canadians coming to the US for treatment? Yes. Like an eye-drop. Not many. And those that do are ususally rich and won't wait the 3 or 4 months it may take for non-urgent elective surgery or tests. Let them. Would be interesting to see how many Americans come to Canada for treatment, as even paying out of their own pockets for medical care often does not even surpass or 4 months' health insurance premium in the US. Also, much racket going on with our health system cards - loaned, sold, rented or stolen along the border. Now, the question is, Rogue, how many Americans go to Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Mexico, Cuba, for medical treatment? Thousands. They go for good medical care and prices that are a fraction of what you guys charge both in mecidal and insurance costs.

Just an after-note here, as an example. Reason I was on Topix early today is I had an IRM appt at hospital at 3H45AM. Yes, they keep it open 18\24 in order to reduce wait time. Anyhoo, IRM was asked by my family doctor, no panel, no govt interference, and certainly no insurance clerk to approve of not approve. Procedure was NOT URGENT, as there is no life-or-death issue here, no big problem, just an annoying persistent dull back ache. I was put on IRM waiting list 2 months ago, got the call last week, all done. Cost?$6.00 for parking. Will probably see my doctor next 10 days when results are in for post-IRM consultation. Cost :$ 00. Parking : Free. 2 months for IRM I fnd reasonable as there was no urgency. Had there been, as has happened, it would have been very quick. Merci.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's assume Obama was born in Hawaii which makes him a US citizen. He is adopted by his step father and goes to school in Indonesia. Indonesia required you to be a citizen of that nation to go to school there which he did, so he technically gave up his citizenship but US law says he doesn't lose his US citizenship if he was a minor when this occurred so he is still a US citizen. So far, so good, Democrats cheer, give high fives, sneer at birthers.
Retired U.S.Postal Worker Allen Hulton recently signed a sworn affidavit for the Maricopa County, Arizona Cold Case Posse convened by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, attesting under oath, to conversations with Mary Ayers, the mother of Bill Ayers. He made his testimony public in a three hour long taped interviewed on March 19th, 2012. Mr. Hutton, by signing an affidavit has subjected himself to laws regarding perjury, not something to be taken lightly as telling the truth is now for him a requirement of law.
His testimony states Mary and Tom Ayers , parents of the former Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers, were sponsoring Barack Obama as a foreign student, and financially supporting his education.. Ayers and Obama worked together in the Annenberg Challenge Project in Chicago. as well as the Woods Fund of Chicago.
If Hulton is correct, and Obama was introduced to Hulton as a Foreign Student, this means Barack Hussein Obama would have been using a Foreign Passport to get and prove his foreign student status for entrance into Occidental College, Columbia, and later Harvard Universities. Because Hulton has signed an Affidavit, this cannot be disregarded as mere hearsay; it is instead evidentiary in nature.Barack Obama
The significance of this development may not be immediately apparent until one recognizes American law regarding citizenship status. Citizenship laws as expressed in Title 8 of the United States Code states the use of a Foreign Passport constitutes adult recognition of relinquishment of American Citizenship:
8 USC 1481
(a) A person who is a national of the United States whether by birth or naturalization, shall lose his nationality by voluntarily performing any of the following acts with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality—
(1) obtaining naturalization in a foreign state upon his own application or upon an application filed by a duly authorized agent, after having attained the age of eighteen years; 8 USC 1481
Using a foreign passport in order to obtain status as a foreign student is precisely that, proof of naturalization in a foreign state making him ineligible to hold the office of president of the United States.
Obama's team of lawyers squashed a subpoena to have his Occidental College records released. Obama paid the Perkins Cole law firm $683,316.42 in the first quarter of 2009 to keep those records from being released. That’s on top of the $378,375.52 he paid them in the last quarter of 2008.
In contrast, Romney released all his college records.
Birthers cheer, Democrats blame it on Bush, Obama listens to three hours of non stop Wagner music and declares war on Poland , Bill Ayers, self confessed Social Security card forger, builds a pipe bomb and explodes it at the Pentagon for old time's sake and Joe Biden sacrifices himself for his president by declaring he is a Kenyan.
That's a rerun that has already been debunked.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the SS and the FBI question him? Because he said he was ready for a riot and was willing to protect himself?
If you have people talking about rioting, destroying property, assaulting people, etc. you think that is okay but to arrest someone who said he is ready to defend himself, why that is ....okay?
If anyone needs to Bakerized, it is people like you!
http://www.clerk.co.okeechobee.fl.us/Baker_ac...
And if you believe Gov. Regan was responspible for letting people out of the looney bins, it was you Democrats who did that in 1967 under LBJ and the Democrat controlled Congress.
Yep, every governor of every state had to let most of their crazies out of their mental hospitals but YOU only blamed Gov. Ronald Reagan. Why, where you one that was released?
Sorry, you're ranting again.

I've already shown you and proven to you how Raygunz fired the mental health workers in CA and created thousands of crazy homeless people.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
I have been doing a lot of reading about Islam.
Barack Obama and the human slaughter in Syria is what has piqued my interest.
Jihad Watch is a great web site that unveils the naked truth about Islam.
Did you know that Muslims idolize the Qur'an?
By definition this makes Muslims plain and simple idolators.
loose
Jacqus Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
So Fidel Castro's doctor has TWO black Mercedes 500's and lives in a million dollar house in Havana!!!
Alvarez Cambra was close to Hussein in his various hiding places during the Gulf War. After the conflict ended, invading forces found the corpses of many Cuban soldiers and doctors, according to Israeli sources. Alvarez Cambra is married to a European woman, and has a son of the same name and profession. He has a nurse and confidant named Esperanza. At one time, his companion, assistant and bodyguard named Jose Antonio Fernandez (or Alvarez). Among the medical positions held by Dr. Alvarez Cambra has been the Director of the Frank Pais Hospital, in the city of Marianao, in the province of Havana.
The gratitude of Saddam Hussein can be seen in Alvarez Cambra's luxurious residence, located on 20th Street in the Miramar section of Havana, and two black Mercedes 500 cars. Visitors to the doctor's house, refer to it as an extremely luxurious residence, possibly valued in millions of dollars. Saddam Hussein also has extended his gratitude to Castro, giving the Cuban leader hundreds of carpets that were used in the meetings of the Cuban Communist party in 1995 and in October 1997. Some of these carpets were distributed among the Cuban "nomenclatura."
I have news for you, Rogue. Castro does not have 2 black Mercedes 500. Castro has about 50 cars, many 500s among them and BMWs, Range Rovers etc etc. You seem to take great pleasure in telling me this as if I approved of that kind of stuff. Of course I don't. No more than I approve of his 1 million dollar home, and btw, he has more than one and they are scattered all over the country. Of course it's wrong, he should have been ousted a long time ago. His revolution was essential, wish they had a Castro in Haiti, Dom Republic, Jamaica. Urgently required. Problem with Castro is he kept the revolution going for 50 years. How dictatorial. How stupid. He let the economy stagnate. Did not let normal inflation take its course, is why average salary, whether you're a garbage man or engineer, is an equal $20 a momth, up from $15 a year ago.

Castro's first 6 or 7 years were great, were necessary, though he could've done without executions of civil servants and imprisonment of protestors. He stabilized the country, went from 40% literacy rate to 100%, trained 1000s of doctors. The rest is history, he became a ruthless dictator, held the reins of the economy for too long and result is , his country is now facing ruin.

As per many world leaders, democratic or dictatorial, he has surrounded himself in luxury and privileges. That is wrong and condemnable, more so as his people are just barely getting by.
Jacqus Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
So Fidel Castro's doctor has TWO black Mercedes 500's and lives in a million dollar house in Havana!!!
Alvarez Cambra was close to Hussein in his various hiding places during the Gulf War. After the conflict ended, invading forces found the corpses of many Cuban soldiers and doctors, according to Israeli sources. Alvarez Cambra is married to a European woman, and has a son of the same name and profession. He has a nurse and confidant named Esperanza. At one time, his companion, assistant and bodyguard named Jose Antonio Fernandez (or Alvarez). Among the medical positions held by Dr. Alvarez Cambra has been the Director of the Frank Pais Hospital, in the city of Marianao, in the province of Havana.
The gratitude of Saddam Hussein can be seen in Alvarez Cambra's luxurious residence, located on 20th Street in the Miramar section of Havana, and two black Mercedes 500 cars. Visitors to the doctor's house, refer to it as an extremely luxurious residence, possibly valued in millions of dollars. Saddam Hussein also has extended his gratitude to Castro, giving the Cuban leader hundreds of carpets that were used in the meetings of the Cuban Communist party in 1995 and in October 1997. Some of these carpets were distributed among the Cuban "nomenclatura."
Quit it. Are you trying to tell us that the U.S. and various European countries have never given asylum to deposed tyrants? Careful with that glass house of yours. We are not exempt either, as we have at least 5 Rwandans living here who had direct dealings in the slaughter of thousands of Rwandans.

I know the Miramar section quite well, thank you. Can describe what's behind the walls for you. Makes me cringe, but then, so do such similar things make me cringe all over this world of ours.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

ENOCHS JUSTICE wrote:
<quoted text>
Its getting closer everyday.
More independents are deciding to vote Romney.
I believe we'll see a regime change this time.
President Romney will be ready to rule, um, I mean ready to govern.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacqves,
I was listening to a lecture by a renowned university professor about Islam the other day.
He said that most Arabs in the United States are in fact Christians. And that most Muslims in the US are of African descent.
I thought that was interesting.
loose
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Interesting headlines.

IN PLAY: Romney draws to within 4 in PA...

Poll: Romney Near Landslide In Rural Swing Counties...

Campaign files federal suit to ensure all military ballots count in WI...

Ross Perot endorses Romney...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacqus Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, in your own words : " The fact is Pelosi sat on the budget and it was not voted on at all in the House until after Bush left office. Further the deficit has grown by more than ONE TRILLION DOLLAE$. In other words, it was no longer the Bush budget. Obama owned it 100%.
FY2009 Budget Deficit
$407 billion (requested)[by Bush]"
Bush's budget, delayed by Pelosi, yes, but Bush's budget. Deficit :$407 billion. One of many, in the wake of so many others, following Clinton's "they-said-it-was-impossi ble" budget surpluses, thereafter followed by disastrous GWB tax cuts for the rich,$2 trillion wars in Afgh and Iraq, closing the eyes of regulators or ignoring gross financial irreguarities etc. No wonder Pelosi wanted to have many looks at that shotgun budget. In the end, her congress and Obama had little choice, money was running out, he had assumed power 6 weeks before. Problems were so huge, so overwhelming, had he known it was that bad, Obama would not have promised a balanced budget or a cut in the deficit. Repurcussions are now worldwide, and the crisis, in the US and overseas, will take more than the last 4 years to resolve. But it will be resolved, yes, if Obama is re-elected. I fear he may not and Romney will distribute what is left of the crumbs to his rich pals, count on it, and you birthers will cheer him on as the ship quickly, rather than slowly, lists and sinks.
The ONLY reasons why the Clinton era did so well was because ....1) he signed four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets into law ,,,,, 2) signed seven of the points of the Contract with America into law to include Welfare Reform ....3) signed Newt's Taxpayer Relief Act of 1988 into law.
The ONLY credit I give Clinton was signing CONSERVATIVE BILLS into law. Big f-ing deal. Anyone can sign a paper!
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

RESET: U.S. to End Pro-Democracy Broadcasts in Russia...

I'm sure Putin can feel Obama's tongue all up in his ass.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY reasons why the Clinton era did so well was because ....1) he signed four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets into law ,,,,, 2) signed seven of the points of the Contract with America into law to include Welfare Reform ....3) signed Newt's Taxpayer Relief Act of 1988 into law.
The ONLY credit I give Clinton was signing CONSERVATIVE BILLS into law. Big f-ing deal. Anyone can sign a paper!
1) Newtie has no budgets
2) not true
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacqves,
I was listening to a lecture by a renowned university professor about Islam the other day.
He said that most Arabs in the United States are in fact Christians. And that most Muslims in the US are of African descent.
I thought that was interesting.
loose
I just finished reading a book on Mormons. Did you know that Mormons murdered thousands of Americans? I thought you'd like to know.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacqus Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit it. Are you trying to tell us that the U.S. and various European countries have never given asylum to deposed tyrants? Careful with that glass house of yours. We are not exempt either, as we have at least 5 Rwandans living here who had direct dealings in the slaughter of thousands of Rwandans.
I know the Miramar section quite well, thank you. Can describe what's behind the walls for you. Makes me cringe, but then, so do such similar things make me cringe all over this world of ours.
As usual you missed the point, the point being is that Fidel Carson and his buddies do not get routine Cuban medical care. In fact it is far from it.
Jacqus Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the art of compromise, Rogue. That was Clinton's talent, and please don't go on and on about Newt's budgets, they were Clinton budgets, no one else's, he presented them to congress, he got together with his troops, with repubs, with Gingrich and they came to satisfactory compromises.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min woodtick57 1,078,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 1 hr joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,865
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••