I know more history that you because:<quoted text>
Ah, I thought you were from up North? Michigan or Wisconsin?
Guess what, I lived in Texas for 8 years, El Paso, Killeen, San Marco and Mineral Wells. I have also liven in Lawton, OK about six years and two years in Kansas. So, just because you currently live out west does not mean you know more history than I do.
Oh, I have also lived in Hawaii for three years, twelve years in Alabama, two years in Virginia, one in Kentucky, one in Maine, six years in West Germany, one year in Korea and one year in Sunny South Vietnam!!!
I have been in every state except for North Dakota and Vermont, most of Western Europe and Turkey. I have never been to Africa, Australia or South America. I have visited the border areas of Mexico and a few other Central American countries too.
I always have tried to learn just enough of every language to be polite.
1) I graduated high school....you didn't
2) I graduated college...you didn't
3) I graduated grad school...you didn't
4) I have a library of over 6000 books...you don't
5) I read whenever possible...you don't
6) I'm intelligent...you're not
7) I understand what I read....you don't
8) I understand the history and the impact....you don't