BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,321 - 104,340 of 177,493 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#117698 Oct 15, 2012
muslims are exempt from obamacare.

RELIGIOUS CONSCIENCE EXEMPTION:
"Such term shall not include any individual for any month if such individual has in effect an exemption under section 1311(D)(4)(H)of the patient protection and affordable care act which certifies that such individual is a member of a recognized religious sect or division thereof described in section 1402(G)(1)and an adherent of established tenets or teachings of such sect or division as described in such section.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117700 Oct 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Same trick that LRS pulls regularly. "Go back and look.", he says always. Then, you ask "where, what date, when, what post number"? And reply comes right back, "look for it yourself if you're so smart, I don't have time". "But you didn't write such a post". And then, the finale, and oh, it even beats Catch 22 "Prove I DIDN'T write it."
Yes, folks, he can't prove he wrote it, but he wants the other guy to prove HE DIDN'T WRITE IT.
You lie like a sorry POS. The times I've told you to go back and look has been when you claimed I said something which I hadn't. Then you limp your azz back and say, sorry I retract that. How many times did we do that jacqazz? Three, four, five times at least. I guess when you have an empty soul, no faith or belief system, it's easy to tell lies all day long. LMAO pigeon

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#117703 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie like a sorry POS. The times I've told you to go back and look has been when you claimed I said something which I hadn't. Then you limp your azz back and say, sorry I retract that. How many times did we do that jacqazz? Three, four, five times at least. I guess when you have an empty soul, no faith or belief system, it's easy to tell lies all day long. LMAO pigeon
I have already posted the section of obamacare a couple of times now which describes the exemptions for muslims, yet the nut job liberals on here keep asking for it.
BOY ARE THEY ASKING FOR IT.
Obama is losing and they feel it. So expect the vitriol to increase as the election draws closer.
LOL

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#117704 Oct 15, 2012
It's time to ask Mitt Romney tough questions about his mental health

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/10/1142...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117705 Oct 15, 2012
Hillary just bit the billet for Obama!
Will Obama never accept any responsibility for anything negative? Can he intellectually?

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#117706 Oct 15, 2012
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117707 Oct 15, 2012
President Starky wrote:
"Such term shall not include any individual for any month if such individual has in effect an exemption under section 1311(D)(4)(H)of the patient protection and affordable care act which certifies that such individual is a member of a recognized religious sect or division thereof described in section 1402(G)(1)and an adherent of established tenets or teachings of such sect or division as described in such section.
Sorry Stark, no deal....

You previously said that Muslims are specifically exempt. That is not the case. What you have posted is the text which provides ANY religious group to file for an exemption. That could include JW's, Amish, Mennonites, or any number of other religous groups.....not MUSLIMS specifically. Thus far, no Muslims have requested any exemption.

The word Muslim is not even in the ObamaCare document. Remember, you said you read it? Did you find it??? HA HA HA!!!!!

Thus, what this boils down to is a foolish birther who lied and distorted the truth.

When you must lie to try and make a point, it's obvious that your point is also a lie.

Foolish birthers got caught up in their lies once again.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117708 Oct 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "or even any mention of the right to citizenship by birth under the United States Constitution"
See Lynch v. Clarke, which, incidentally was cited favorably by several federal courts, including the USSC.
“And the constitution itself contains a direct recognition of the subsisting common law principle, in the section which defines the qualification of the President.‘No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President,’ &c. The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and no different standard has been adopted since. Suppose a person should be elected President who was native born, but of alien parents, could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the constitution? I think not.” Lynch v. Clarke, 3 NY Leg. Obs. 236, 246 (N.Y. Ch. 1844).
<quoted text>
One reason for the absence of an early-defined national birthright rule is that States had decided for themselves who were its citizens by virtue of being born within the limits of the State. Prior to the 14th amendment citizens of the United States were strictly defined as citizens of the States. Hmm, a citizen of the State.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117709 Oct 15, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already posted the section of obamacare a couple of times now which describes the exemptions for muslims, yet the nut job liberals on here keep asking for it.
Obama is losing and they feel it. So expect the vitriol to increase as the election draws closer.
LOL
Hey Stark, why don't you cut-n-paste that part of ObamaCare that exempts Muslims?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117710 Oct 15, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You sure have and you've been proven to be a liar.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#117711 Oct 15, 2012
A new week and still Birfoons are not one millimeter closer to reality. How it must suck to be a Birfoon

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#117712 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
I don't know of any businesses that are based on a model of carrying a huge debt.
BUT most successful businesses carry prudent debt -- especially long-term at modest interest rates. That is what a bond is.
BTW, how many "businesses" are sovereign nations that can print money?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117713 Oct 15, 2012
President Starky wrote:
I shan't even comment on this.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#117714 Oct 15, 2012
Lyin' Ryan pretends to wash clean dishes for soup kitchen photo op

Charity president unhappy about Paul Ryan soup kitchen ‘photo op’

The head of a northeast Ohio charity says that the Romney campaign last week “ramrodded their way” into the group’s Youngstown soup kitchen so that GOP vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan could get his picture taken washing dishes in the dining hall.

Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, said that he was not contacted by the Romney campaign ahead of the Saturday morning visit by Ryan, who stopped by the soup kitchen after a town hall at Youngstown State University.

“We’re a faith-based organization; we are apolitical because the majority of our funding is from private donations,” Antal said in a phone interview Monday afternoon.“It’s strictly in our bylaws not to do it. They showed up there, and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors.”

He added:“The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117715 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the way I said it. Asked for proof, you said to look for it myself, and let me say, hard to find something that does not exist. You can't get out of this one, or all the other ones.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117716 Oct 15, 2012
ONE MORE TIME FOR THOSE SMALL-BRAINED BIRTHERS...

Q: Will Muslim Americans be exempt from the mandate to have health insurance?

A: The Muslim faith does not forbid purchasing health insurance, and no Muslim group has ever been considered exempt under the definitions used in the health care law.

http://factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-and-t...

#117717 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
Then the court's opinion is out of line with the law.
=
Don't tell me, you think anyone born on U.S. soil is automatically a U.S. citizen?
OUT OF LINE? Have you noticed no scholarly conservative groups disagree with the Court's action. To show that you are not a complete intellectual clod (i.e., one who has never formally studied The Law) please cite any treatise or law review article that supports your stupid and uneducated opinion.
=
ABSOLUTELY. With one statutory exception that has ALWAYS been The Law.

#117718 Oct 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please identify the WRITTEN DOCUMENT that clarified which portions of the common law were applicable and which portions were not.
You must be a "birther," because you state things that are absurd on there face and which you cannot support by reference to any controlling written document."
====
President Starky wrote:
The only degree you've come close to achieving is a google degree.
Thank you for acknowledging that you have once again been schooled by your intellectual superiors.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#117719 Oct 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I shan't even comment on this.
Good!
You best know your place.
Grand Birtther

Oregon, OH

#117720 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One reason for the absence of an early-defined national birthright rule is that States had decided for themselves who were its citizens by virtue of being born within the limits of the State. Prior to the 14th amendment citizens of the United States were strictly defined as citizens of the States. Hmm, a citizen of the State.
Translation: Barfer Girks-- "Long Live the Confederacy, a-hyuck!"

Hey, before you catch up to the rest of the world in the 21st century, you'll have to figure out the 19th century. You're bass ackwards and arguing the losing side of a case settled 100+ years ago.

BWAHHH HA HA HA HAHAAHAHHAAA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 69,051
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min TSM 1,101,070
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 25 min _Zoey_ 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••