BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117638 Oct 15, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
She's gonna have to consult the class on that one.
May take awhile since the nearest elementary school to her is 10 miles and the short bus only runs 3 times a day.
You are avoiding me.

Is that because it exposed your LIES????

Got any more bs stories for us?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#117641 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't help but borrow your phrase "easy bake", sorry. Cracks me up!
Especially since her bread isn't baked.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117642 Oct 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no record that Hamilton's language was ever the "original language".
The Committee of Detail originally proposed eligibility requirements for the Executive under a Tenth article. See William C. Rives, History of the Life and Times of James Madison, Volume 2.
"The tenth article of the plan reported by the committee of detail provided … that the executive power should be vested in a single magistrate, to be styled the President of the United States ...."
The original eligibility clause did not require a person born a citizen in the country:
Concerning this "Tenth Article" it was stated "At the end of the first section, tenth article, add,'he shall be of the age of thirty five years, and a citizen of the United States, and shall have been an inhabitant thereof for twenty one years.'" WEDNESDAY AUGUST 22. IN CONVENTION. 1787.
On September 4, 1787, the eligibility requirements were amended:
"No person except a natural born citizen or a Citizen of the U. S. at the time of the adoption of this Constitution shall be eligible to the office of President; nor shall any person be elected to that office, who shall be under the age of thirty five years, and who has not been in the whole, at least fourteen years a resident within the U. S."
Perhaps the first most important thing to understand about national birthright is that there was no national birthright rule until the year 1866. One will look in vain to find any national law on the subject prior to this year, or even any mention of the right to citizenship by birth under the United States Constitution.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#117643 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't help but borrow your phrase "easy bake", sorry. Cracks me up!
No problem
That's her title.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#117644 Oct 15, 2012
Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
More yada yada yada from Girdle Buns. Pfft! pigeon
Barfer Girks, it looks like you cannot effectively advocate for the losing side in Ark. How does it feel to be a loser at losing?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117645 Oct 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the govt tell the people there is an impostor in the White House? They'd have to prove he is an impostor. Birthers have been trying that for more than 3 years now, to no avail. Methinks the real impostors here are the birthers, Taitz and Trump.
Sorry, I was assuming you had the intellect of a dust mite and could see it was a hypothetical situation (for now).
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117646 Oct 15, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem
That's her title.
Hey, what about your wacko claim that "Muslims are exempt from ObamaCare"? Remember that one? Remember I proved you wrong?

Got any more bs birther foolishness for us?

Ha Ha Ha...what a joke you birther are!!!!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#117647 Oct 15, 2012
Johanne is slow.
Missed my post proving that muslims are exempt from Obamacare.
Go back and look.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#117648 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the first most important thing to understand about national birthright is that there was no national birthright rule until the year 1866. One will look in vain to find any national law on the subject prior to this year, or even any mention of the right to citizenship by birth under the United States Constitution.
Who cares? It's 2012, Barfer Girks. You're two centuries behind us on the losing side.

2012 > 1866
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117650 Oct 15, 2012
President Starky wrote:
Johanne is slow.
Missed my post proving that muslims are exempt from Obamacare.
Go back and look.
YOU are a LIAR.....

1) there is no proof of such
2) you never posted anything
3) you only post lies

You posted crap....I found the truth....you made yourself look like the liar and birther fool you are.

“Facts trump speculation”

Bristol, CT

#117651 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you can force someone to have allegiance with the U.S.? LOL
Allegiance is an obligation owed. A person born in the US (except for child of foreign ambassador, etc.) owes immediate allegiance to the US at the moment of birth.“Such allegiance and protection were mutual,-as expressed in the maxim,‘Protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem,’” US v. Ark, S.Ct. 456, 459, 169 U.S. 649, 656 (1898).
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not commenting on the issues. the US Supreme Court has ruled that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth. And US law holds that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats, has and in fact must have, allegiance to the USA.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117652 Oct 15, 2012
Starky got caught in his lies and now is pondering what to do next.

Ah so many birther lies....
Ah, so few brains.....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117653 Oct 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? It's 2012, Barfer Girks. You're two centuries behind us on the losing side.
2012 > 1866
Girdle Buns, you really are a complete dumbazz. Still doing the shuffle huh? I'm about the fourth person or so to present the same correct information to you and you haven't seen it yet! That's what is known as stupid and we all know there is no fix for stupid. The only thing you have proven is that the DoDo bird is not extinct. You've nailed that one, I will admit. Your existence correlates perfectly with a tickfart. Hollywood should make a movie about you. You just might be the next Foster Grump! pigeon

“Facts trump speculation”

Bristol, CT

#117654 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Omama's father a foreigner?
Indubitably, the President's father was not eligible for the Presidency of this country.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, the court in Ark destroyed this silly argument, Barfer Girks.
Moreover, colloquy is INADMISSIBLE.
Not only are you WONG, you're arguing the LOSING side again. It's been settled for over 100 years.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#117656 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. There was no national citizenship law until the 14th Amendment.

But the term Natural Born was being used at the time that the Constitution was written, and in the USA it was always used in the same way that the common law used it, to refer to the PLACE of birth, not to the citizenship of the parents.

As a result some classes of people were not allowed to be citizens, such as slaves and Indians. But when the law was changed to allow them to become citizens at birth those of them who were born in the USA automatically became Natural Born Citizens.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117657 Oct 15, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a LIAR.....
1) there is no proof of such
2) you never posted anything
3) you only post lies
You posted crap....I found the truth....you made yourself look like the liar and birther fool you are.
Hmmm, I don't know Pops, from my vantage point you're looking pretty damn silly.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117658 Oct 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Indubitably, the President's father was not eligible for the Presidency of this country.
<quoted text>
Then neither is his son. Thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117659 Oct 15, 2012
TaTa flappers. Keepa flappin' dem gums now, ya heer? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117660 Oct 15, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially since her bread isn't baked.
LRS and Sioux, ahhhh, the "gray matter" of the birther clan. Why do those two schoolyard bullies harass Terri with verbal abuse? Could it be because she's smarter and so much more knowledgeable? YES. They can't stand it. So they bully because this is what bully losers do.

Must be tough on you two. At this rate, and if you both resent anyone with more intelligencde, you'll have to bully almost all living creatures.

Oh, Sioux, sorry to bother you, but what have you found out about Canadian I.D. cards? Darn it, also, did you get my post where it says, with evidence attached, of course, that 90% of Canadians are happy with our health care system? Btw, do you think that 90% of Americans are satisfied with the way health care is run in the U.S.? 90%? No? Why? Were they even happier before Obamacare? Let's hear you on this, thank you.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#117661 Oct 15, 2012
Hey liberals.
Do you really not understand why the Obama campaign is in a death spiral?

"Stuff's gettin better"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,172,476
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,359
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 50,275
one million dollars 2 hr John Randle 1
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 3 hr Victim of FOC84 19
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,958
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,354
abby 1-26 6 hr Mister Tonka 28
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) Sun Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance