BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,208)

Showing posts 104,141 - 104,160 of167,363
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, in case you were not paying attention, the very first contact I had on here with Jock, he was accusing me of paying for sex.
When I am insulting to someone, it is because I am giving them back what they threw at me first.
It's always been my rule to follow just that type of protocol when posting on these threads.
Now, why don't you just stick to the crap you know, which is being hateful and angry.
I find it funny.
Obama has been in office for years and you lefties haven't even been celebrating.
Sorry, I don't agree with your statements.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

What is Mitt hiding?

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/mit...

For decades, every single candidate for POTUS or VPOTUS has released at least 10 years of tax returns --- except Rmoney...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Military Pay
If you get this more than once, feel honored that you know more than one person who supports our military and appreciates what they do.
If you don't forward it, you don't deserve their sacrifice.
CINDY WILLIAMS was appointed by Obama as an Assistant Director for NATIONAL SECURITY in the Congressional Budget Office.....
This is an Airman's response to Cindy Williams' editorial piece in the Washington Times about MILITARY PAY, it should be printed in all newspapers across America ..
Ms. Cindy William wrote a piece for the Washington Times denouncing the pay raise(s) coming service members' way this year citing that she stated a 13% wage increase was more than they deserve.
A young airman from Hill AFB responds to her article below. He ought to get a bonus for this.
"Ms Williams:
I just had the pleasure of reading your column, "Our GI's earn enough" and I am a bit confused. Frankly, I'm wondering where this vaunted overpayment is going, because as far as I can tell, it disappears every month between DFAS (The Defense Finance and Accounting Service) and my bank account. Checking my latest earnings statement I see that I make $1,117.80 before taxes per month. After taxes, I take home $874.20. When I run that through the calculator, I come up with an annual salary of $13,413.60 before taxes, and $10,49040 after.
I work in the Air Force Network Control Center where I am part of the team responsible for a 5,000 host computer network. I am involved with infrastructure segments, specifically with Cisco Systems equipment. A quick check under jobs for "Network Technicians" in the Washington , D.C. Area reveals a position in my career field, requiring three yearsˆ™ experience in my job. Amazingly, this job does NOT pay $13,413.60 a year. No, this job is being offered at $70,000 to $80,000 per annum.......... I'm sure you can draw the obvious conclusions.
Given the tenor of your column, I would assume that you NEVER had the pleasure of serving your country in her armed forces.
Before you take it upon yourself to once more castigate congressional and DOD leadership for attempting to get the families in the military's lowest pay brackets off of WIC and food stamps, I suggest that you join a group of deploying soldiers headed for AFGHANISTAN ; I leave the choice of service branch up to you. Whatever choice you make though, opt for the SIX month rotation: it will guarantee you the longest possible time away from your family and friends, thus giving you full "deployment experience."
As your group prepares to board the plane, make sure to note the spouses and children who are saying good-bye to their loved ones. Also take care to note that several families are still unsure of how they'll be able to make ends meet while the primary breadwinner is gone. Obviously they've been squandering the "vast" piles of cash the government has been giving them.
Try to deploy over a major holiday; Christmas and Thanksgiving are perennial favorites.. And when you're actually over there, sitting in a foxhole, shivering against the cold desert night, and the flight sergeant tells you that there aren't enough people on shift to relieve you for chow, remember this: trade whatever MRE's (meal-ready-to-eat) you manage to get for the tuna noodle casserole or cheese tortellini, and add Tabasco to everything. This gives some flavor.
Talk to your loved ones as often as you are permitted; it won't be nearly long enough or often enough, but take what you can get and be thankful for it. You may have picked up on the fact that I disagree with most of the points you present in your open piece.
But, tomorrow from KABUL , I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

You see, I am an American fighting man, a guarantor of your First Amendment right and every other right you cherish...On a daily basis, my brother and sister soldiers worldwide ensure that you and people like you can thumb your collective noses at us, all on a salary that is nothing short of pitiful and under conditions that would make most people cringe. We hemorrhage our best and brightest into the private sector because we can't offer the stability and pay of civilian companies.
And you, Ms... Williams, have the gall to say that we make more than we deserve? What do you think someone should be paid to defend your life, and the life of your family?
A1C Michael Bragg, Hill AFB AFNCC
IF YOU AGREE,
PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO
AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF THE AMERICAN FIGHTING MEN AND WOMAN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

commenter2001 wrote:
What is Mitt hiding?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/mit...
For decades, every single candidate for POTUS or VPOTUS has released at least 10 years of tax returns --- except Rmoney...
Soooo, is there a law he has to? You keep saying the same thing about Obama's records, don't you?
You seem to be getting very worried about the upcoming election. May I suggest you take a vacation!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, in case you were not paying attention, the very first contact I had on here with Jock, he was accusing me of paying for sex.
When I am insulting to someone, it is because I am giving them back what they threw at me first.
It's always been my rule to follow just that type of protocol when posting on these threads.
Now, why don't you just stick to the crap you know, which is being hateful and angry.
I find it funny.
Obama has been in office for years and you lefties haven't even been celebrating.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't agree with your statements.
I think it is funny that I have not seen one Obama/Biden reelction sign in anyone's yard this year. And the few bumper stickers I've seen seem to be way to faded to be 2012 stickers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy Scout Oath:
On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.
Oath of office of the President of the United States

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny.
<quoted text>
I think it is funny that I have not seen one Obama/Biden reelction sign in anyone's yard this year. And the few bumper stickers I've seen seem to be way to faded to be 2012 stickers.
I think it's funny that you haven't backed up your claim that I am worried about Obama being reelected.

Guess this is going to be yet another case of the Lifer making wild claims not based on any fact.

Waiting....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

commenter2001 wrote:
What is Mitt hiding?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/mit ...
For decades, every single candidate for POTUS or VPOTUS has released at least 10 years of tax returns --- except Rmoney..
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, is there a law he has to? You keep saying the same thing about Obama's records, don't you?
You seem to be getting very worried about the upcoming election. May I suggest you take a vacation!
Oh goody, more peanuts from the peanut gallery. That must mean that they luv me!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Morals and ethics mean nothing to you repugs.

As far as President Obama's records, more has been released on him than any other candidate has ever even thought of.

President Obama is doing fine. I am not worried.

Oh, and I'm always on vacation! LOL!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another assumption that the poster was 'very worried' about the upcoming election.

Now just what does the Lifer base this on?

There is nothing in the previous comment about the election.

Another case of the Lifer trolling for arguments.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That is how Bill and Hillary met. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she went to James Reno to ask him what to do but by that time she was now Janet and Janet said she was dating this liberal guy, Bill Clinton, and he might be right for her.
I never thought Bill has Chelsea's dad. He's not a straight shooter.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as President Obama's records, more has been released on him than any other candidate has ever even thought of.
You would not be on this site if you were not worried about him being reelection.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
commenter2001 wrote:
What is Mitt hiding?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/mit ...
For decades, every single candidate for POTUS or VPOTUS has released at least 10 years of tax returns --- except Rmoney..<quoted text>
Oh goody, more peanuts from the peanut gallery. That must mean that they luv me!
The only reason you get peanuts is that there isn't a 'dog crap' icon.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought Bill has Chelsea's dad. He's not a straight shooter.
Yet another example of the Lifer, Thomas Nadeau, changing names and talking to himself.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Obama has morals and ethics?
OMG ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

*cough cough cough*
*sputter*
LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!

Uh dearie, have you seen a doctor lately?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not be on this site if you were not worried about him being reelection.
Obama is leading Rmoney in votes cast, which is the reason YOU are worried and on this site. DUH!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another assumption that the poster was 'very worried' about the upcoming election.
Now just what does the Lifer base this on?
There is nothing in the previous comment about the election.
Another case of the Lifer trolling for arguments.
Well, I assumed that you were aware of Real Clear Politics' latest release! I would be very worried if I was a Dem but since you might be stoned, I can understand why you aren't.

RCP Average 10/4 - 10/13 Romney 47.3%/Obama 45.9%= Romney +1.4%

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Oh,+1.4 is above the margin of error!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

I do not understand why Hillary is hangin' with Barrack! Does she want to hang with him?!?

Could Secretary Clinton take fall for Benghazi?
http://news.yahoo.com/video/could-secretary-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 104,141 - 104,160 of167,363
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,033,385
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,927
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min squishymama 95,991
Abby 4-16 5 min Kuuipo 26
Abby 4-14 7 min Sublime1 50
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 11 min Barry 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min CDC 46,985
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs