BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240970 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117615 Oct 15, 2012
Flappers get dumber with each passing day.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117616 Oct 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Tom Brokaw turns on Obama! The Lame Stream Press is turning. They are no longer in neutral! If the LSM is going to remain relavent, they must address the hard issues.
Tom Brokaw Says President Obama Must Answer For $1.1 Trillion Deficit ‘That Happened On His Watch’ VIDEO
by Tommy Christopher | 4:03 pm, October 14th, 2012
On Sunday morning’s Meet The Press, legendary newsman Tom Brokaw joined moderator David Gregory in evening out the “specifics” narrative that has dogged Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney by demanding that President Obama give more details about his plan to control the deficit and debt. Brokaw said that in a 2008 debate, then-Senator Obama “was saying,‘Look, we’ve got a deficit of a half a trillion dollars. I’m going to get that under control.’ Well, this week that deficit is $1.1 trillion and it happened on his watch. He’s going to have to answer to that.”
By the time President Obama took office, however, he was handed a $1.017 trillion deficit by President George W. Bush.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/tom-brokaw-says-pr ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
have you read it in its entirety or did you just read a headline that you can't resist? Or don't you understand it at all?
BTW, yes, Chuck Todd said that. Is that the same Chuck Todd who worked on democratic campaigns in Florida at one time and authored a book on Obama? Goes to show, eh Rogue, how those lame press lefties can be unbiased in their reporting. When was the last time Foxnews.com , WND.com , americanthinker.com , newyorkpost.com do that?
Did you note the point "however, he was handed a $1.017 trillion deficit by President George W. Bush." which is a lie! Bush never signed the FY2009 Budget into law as Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi never sent it to the Senate ...... until March 2009 and then OBAMA sign into law. Yep, OBAMA handed himself a $1.017 budget deficit!
Yep, just gotta blame everything on Bush, don't you!!!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#117617 Oct 15, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
PAUL RYAN'S VISION OF AMERICA - FREEDOM AND PROSPERITY
Will Mr. Ryan try to balance the U.S. operating account and introduce a balanced budget amendment?
Will he try to lower the personal income tax rate of 15%(the lowest it has ever been for working-class people)?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#117618 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do you have to see the words in front of your face before you finally go....oh, I get it now? Your argument fails and you know it. I guess keep telling yourself this over and over, maybe someday even you'll believe it. Now, the case is closed. You lose!
The case has been closed for over 100 years, despite that you keep mumbling the same tripe over and over.

Ark was born in the US under the complete jurisdiction of the UN and not subject to any foreign power. The US is a sovereign nation and foreign law has no force or effect within US jurisdiction.

Long settled law. Get used to it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you can effectively rebut the statement or UR impotent.
Case closed.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#117619 Oct 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please identify the WRITTEN DOCUMENT that clarified which portions of the common law were applicable and which portions were not.
You must be a "birther," because you state things that are absurd on there face and which you cannot support by reference to any controlling written document.
That is why you have a GED, and couldn't even gain admission to junior college.
The only degree you've come close to achieving is a google degree.
Oh, and a minor in easy bake oven.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117620 Oct 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Snopes says it is true too. Thank you EPA!!!
http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/trainfi ...

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is about Obama, they twist the issue. I just Googled "snopes obama college records" and this is what I got:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers ...
Ah, what does Obama's SSN have to do with his college records?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows? And where do Ohama's college records have to do with ... Obama? That is highly personal information. Why should we have access to that? It's why you got the phoney SSN reply, as that is all the poor computer can find. And at the same time, totally debunks the false Obama SSN number affair. And, btw, it used to be, I believe, a Penn number, now it's a Hawaii one. Go figure.
Oh, how about Romney's college records and his last 10 yrs income tax records? What's he afraid of? Certified copies, like Obama's long and short form records, will suffice thank you. True, he does not have to produce those records, but then Obama didn't have to produce his BC either and he did anyhow. What say you?
You missed the point .... again. It is about Snopes. If it has anything to do with Obama, Snopes will twist it. When I talked about the rail road fire of 2009, they covered the issue but they will run, dodge and jump every issue on Obama!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#117621 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
Why would any Nation or person NOT want to be debt free? I'm debt free and can tell you that it makes all the difference in the world to an individual.
Why would they. Unless you can name the economics book that you think is the best on macroeconomics,there is no point in discussing Economics with you, because you never even studied The Calculus, much less real Economics.
Please state any two GOOD reasons for a sovereign nation to be debt free.
The Class bets that you are so ignorant and uneducated you will make vile reply instead of quoting from a legitimate reference to support your ignorant statements.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117622 Oct 15, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
The only degree you've come close to achieving is a google degree.
Oh, and a minor in easy bake oven.
Hey, how's that 'Muslims exempt from ObamaCare' thing going for you? Have any more fables for us?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117624 Oct 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Cause and Efect, Cause and Effect.
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your uneducated BS -- just making things up again. Please quote from any recognized economist or even a serious financial publication that supports your mythology. YOU CAN'T, because you have LIED again.
Tell us Tootsie, if your tire blows out and you lose control and cause a fatal accident, are you responsible? It all depends on what caused your tire to blow out!!!
Now, if the other tires on you car are seriously under-inflated, I would say it was YOUR fault for failing to maintain your vehicle but what if you just ran over a piece of metal that was lying in the roadway, maybe it was not your fault!
Do you remember the The Firestone tire problems on Ford cars in 2000? You tire blows out, you car rolls over and you and your passengers are seriously hurt or killed and then the cause was a defective tire, then Ford/Firestone are responsible...... if the tires are less than ten years old!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117625 Oct 15, 2012
About thirty years ago they had several lawsuits over airplane manufacturers that resulted in mega buck$ being awarded. As a result Cessna stopped making small, single engine planes. Sure you could buy a Cessna jet or turboprop but no C-152/171/182/ etc.
Then about ten years later the feds passed a law limiting liability to the first ten years ..... on anything.
You get into an accident in you 10.1 year old car and the air bag fails to deploy and you are injured or kill,,,,, you can't sue the Ford, GM, etc.!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#117626 Oct 15, 2012
Kentucky Birfoon wrote:
Yes citizens, just not Natural born citizens eligible to be the President, otherwise the Founding Fathers would have used Hamilton's original language as he had proposed.
Explanation???
There is no record that Hamilton's language was ever the "original language".

The Committee of Detail originally proposed eligibility requirements for the Executive under a Tenth article. See William C. Rives, History of the Life and Times of James Madison, Volume 2.

"The tenth article of the plan reported by the committee of detail provided … that the executive power should be vested in a single magistrate, to be styled the President of the United States ...."

The original eligibility clause did not require a person born a citizen in the country:

Concerning this "Tenth Article" it was stated "At the end of the first section, tenth article, add,'he shall be of the age of thirty five years, and a citizen of the United States, and shall have been an inhabitant thereof for twenty one years.'" WEDNESDAY AUGUST 22. IN CONVENTION. 1787.

On September 4, 1787, the eligibility requirements were amended:
"No person except a natural born citizen or a Citizen of the U. S. at the time of the adoption of this Constitution shall be eligible to the office of President; nor shall any person be elected to that office, who shall be under the age of thirty five years, and who has not been in the whole, at least fourteen years a resident within the U. S."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117627 Oct 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please identify the WRITTEN DOCUMENT that clarified which portions of the common law were applicable and which portions were not.
You must be a "birther," because you state things that are absurd on there face and which you cannot support by reference to any controlling written document.
That is why you have a GED, and couldn't even gain admission to junior college.
The States retained only the portions of common law applicable to their own situation. Really, can't you come up with some new slurs? These are all so old and truely boring. BOINK BOINK BOINK BOINK poor pigeon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117628 Oct 15, 2012
Question for the witch doctor; what do you think would happen if the government told the people there was an imposter in the White House? LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117629 Oct 15, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they. Unless you can name the economics book that you think is the best on macroeconomics,there is no point in discussing Economics with you, because you never even studied The Calculus, much less real Economics.
Please state any two GOOD reasons for a sovereign nation to be debt free.
The Class bets that you are so ignorant and uneducated you will make vile reply instead of quoting from a legitimate reference to support your ignorant statements.
That means you have no response to my question. Exactly what I thought.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117630 Oct 15, 2012
Hey Ms. Easy Bake, show me one valid business model based on carrying a huge debt. Dare you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#117631 Oct 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Tom Brokaw turns on Obama! The Lame Stream Press is turning. They are no longer in neutral! If the LSM is going to remain relavent, they must address the hard issues.
Tom Brokaw Says President Obama Must Answer For $1.1 Trillion Deficit ‘That Happened On His Watch’ VIDEO
by Tommy Christopher | 4:03 pm, October 14th, 2012
On Sunday morning’s Meet The Press, legendary newsman Tom Brokaw joined moderator David Gregory in evening out the “specifics” narrative that has dogged Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney by demanding that President Obama give more details about his plan to control the deficit and debt. Brokaw said that in a 2008 debate, then-Senator Obama “was saying,‘Look, we’ve got a deficit of a half a trillion dollars. I’m going to get that under control.’ Well, this week that deficit is $1.1 trillion and it happened on his watch. He’s going to have to answer to that.”
By the time President Obama took office, however, he was handed a $1.017 trillion deficit by President George W. Bush.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/tom-brokaw-says-pr ...
<quoted text>
Did you note the point "however, he was handed a $1.017 trillion deficit by President George W. Bush." which is a lie! Bush never signed the FY2009 Budget into law as Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi never sent it to the Senate ...... until March 2009 and then OBAMA sign into law. Yep, OBAMA handed himself a $1.017 budget deficit!
Yep, just gotta blame everything on Bush, don't you!!!
I don't know. You're the one who posted it. Why'd you do it? It was GWB-originated, delayed to March and signed by Obama who had the gun to him, bankruptcies looming, huge layoffs. But remember, read the whole thing next time, and notice that Brokaw had a lot of "buts" in his discourse.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#117632 Oct 15, 2012
Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a dumbazz, it is your choosing. An expert? LMAO Don't tell me we have another Prof? LOL
Barfer Girks, name calling will also get you thrown out of court.

So far you're arguing the losing side in a case that's over 100 years old and acting like a baby.

That's exactly why you're a birfoon and why birfoons always lose.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#117633 Oct 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Snopes says it is true too. Thank you EPA!!!
http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/trainfi ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is about Obama, they twist the issue. I just Googled "snopes obama college records" and this is what I got:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers ...
Ah, what does Obama's SSN have to do with his college records?
<quoted text>
You missed the point .... again. It is about Snopes. If it has anything to do with Obama, Snopes will twist it. When I talked about the rail road fire of 2009, they covered the issue but they will run, dodge and jump every issue on Obama!
What? Was Snopes trying to hide the railroad fire in 1982 because Obama was involved? Waht was Snope gaining by hiding the railroad fire?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#117634 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
Hey Ms. Easy Bake, show me one valid business model based on carrying a huge debt. Dare you.
She's gonna have to consult the class on that one.
May take awhile since the nearest elementary school to her is 10 miles and the short bus only runs 3 times a day.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#117635 Oct 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
Question for the witch doctor; what do you think would happen if the government told the people there was an imposter in the White House? LOL
Why would the govt tell the people there is an impostor in the White House? They'd have to prove he is an impostor. Birthers have been trying that for more than 3 years now, to no avail. Methinks the real impostors here are the birthers, Taitz and Trump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min No Surprize 1,536,728
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min RACE 10,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 59 min RACE 3,649
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 6,931
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 1,004
Vets phony PTSd 1 hr geralimo 3
Kushner mixed business with pleasure 2 hr Swaggeras Ivanka 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages