BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,061 - 104,080 of 175,037 Comments Last updated 43 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL"
====
<quoted text>
Please explain how any Roman Catholic can vote for a candidate who has been excommunicated latae sententiae. Of course, you can't. You know less about the Roman Catholic Church than you do about Article II of the Constitution.
And just who EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAEd Paul Ryan? Nancy Pelosi?

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL"
====
President Starky wrote:
You don't have the power to excommunicate anyone, so I guess you're SOL on that fantasy.
Of course, I don't have that power. But how ignorant are you that you don't even understand how excommunication latae sententiae operates. It doesn't require any other person to declare the excommunication. You must be really uneducated.
Tell the Class: did you go to a real college, and, if so, where?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And just as soon as our economy really starts to turn,,,,,hyper-inflation!!!
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE ECONOMIC IGNORANCE.
It is impossible for the United States to have meaningful inflation at this time. You can prove that for yourself by telling the Class the conditions precedent (using that term correctly) for inflation to occur. OH< SORRY, you don't know because you have NEVER read anything on economics nor do you understand ANYTHING about The Calculus. Please continue to make an ass of yourself with your ignorant postings on Economics.
Well Tootsie, what happened when Carter left office? 14.8% March 1980!!! I wonder if that was one of the reasons Reagan bust Carters butt?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
So this must mean that you won't be voting for the Romney/Ryan ticket, huh?
That's why it was stupid for Ryan to turn his back on the entire Roman Catholic vote. It is a mortal sin under Roman Catholic infallible doctrine for any Roman Catholic to vote for either of the major parties in the presidential election. Romney-Ryan down the tubes.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
You claimed Paul Ryan was excommunicated.
If it were true, it would be a very big story and virtually every news agency would have covered it.
GOSH, YOU'RE IGNORANT. Do you understand what it means to be excommunicated latae sententiae? How many years of Latin did you take in college and prep school? Or are you some kind of really dumb PUBLIC school graduate?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama?
Romney?

If you think either of these two have your best interests in mind, you are a fool.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, what happened when Carter left office? 14.8% March 1980!!! I wonder if that was one of the reasons Reagan bust Carters butt?
Yea, there's that Reagan again...the start of tripling the national debt.

But the Lifer gives him a pass 'cause he's a repub.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
1) Obama is not a NBC.
2) Obama has not proven he was born in this country.
3) Obama has a fraudulent birth certificate, SSN, and Selective Service card, as well as many citizenship's and aliases.
What difference does any of that make in light of the Court's action in Kerchner v. Obama (cert. denied 2010)?
=
THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ELECTION
On Sunday, January 20, 2013, when Chief Justice John Roberts intones,“Congratulations, Mr. President,” will you without reservation accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” however that turns out?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
====
<quoted text>
Of course, I don't have that power. But how ignorant are you that you don't even understand how excommunication latae sententiae operates. It doesn't require any other person to declare the excommunication. You must be really uneducated.
Tell the Class: did you go to a real college, and, if so, where?
Actually, it does require action on the part of the Church.
The Church has taken no action against Mr Ryan and in fact supports his pro-life stance.
Now tell the class exactly what the heat source is for that easy bake oven.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Many scholars over the years have debated that the high court was wrong,but no one can use this as precedent. Barack Obama father was not an immigrant,he was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama was the son of a foreigner.
No need to use that precedent.
In Kerchner v. Obama (cert. denied 2012) the Court's action upheld the eligibility (natural-born citizenship and more) of Barack HUSSEIN Obama SPECIFICALLY. When the Court rules on the particulars of a case, there is no need to resort to legal reasoning based on other cases.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
Obama?
Romney?
If you think either of these two have your best interests in mind, you are a fool.
We've seen what Odumbo isn't capable of for long enough. Prepare to say Bye Bye Barry!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't done a good job with respect to employment.
Fortunately, those who are unemployed are only the really uneducated people from blue-collar backgrounds such as you and el grande birther. In a recent survey of graduates of elite Eastern universities and their professional schools, the only people not working had already retired. They were able to do so, because the U.S. equity markets are UP 121% in the past 3-3/4 years without inflation and while our great United States enjoys the highest level of creditworthiness in its 224-year history. THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO BE AN AMERICAN.
Nope, Obama's U-6 Unemployment rate was 14.2% when he entered the White house and last month it was 14.7% and that mean about one and a half MILLION more people are unemployed than when he entered the White House!!!
I thought you said Obama was smarter than Bush? They why can he not undo in four years that took Bush only a year and a half to screw up?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
GOSH, YOU'RE IGNORANT. Do you understand what it means to be excommunicated latae sententiae? How many years of Latin did you take in college and prep school? Or are you some kind of really dumb PUBLIC school graduate?
Your IQ is so low you're tripping all over it.
Your claim that Ryan has been excommunicated is a complete fabrication.
Excommunication requires action on the part of the Church.

n Roman Catholic canon law, excommunication is a censure and thus a "medicinal penalty" intended to invite the person to change behavior or attitude, repent, and return to full communion.[1] It is not an "expiatory penalty" designed to make satisfaction for the wrong done, much less a "vindictive penalty" designed solely to punish.
Excommunication can be either latae sententiae (automatic, incurred at the moment of committing the offense for which canon law imposes that penalty) or ferendae sententiae (incurred only when imposed by a legitimate superior or declared as the sentence of an ecclesiastical court).[2]
Excommunicated Catholics are still Catholics and remain bound by obligations such as attending Mass, even though they are barred from receiving the Eucharist and from taking an active part in the liturgy (reading, bringing the offerings, etc.).[3] However, their communion with the Church is considered gravely impaired.[4] In spite of that, they are urged to retain a relationship with the Church, as the goal is to encourage them to repent and return to active participation in its life.
Excommunicated persons are barred from participating in the liturgy in a ministerial capacity (e.g., as a reader if a layperson or as a deacon or priest if a clergyman) and from receiving the Eucharist or other Sacraments, but they are not barred from attending these (e.g., an excommunicated person may not receive the Eucharist but is not barred from attending Mass). They are also forbidden to exercise any ecclesiastical office or the like.[5] These are the only effects for those who have incurred a latae sententiae excommunication. For instance, a priest may not refuse Communion publicly to those who are under merely automatic excommunication, even if he knows that they have incurred this kind of excommunication.[6]
However, if the excommunication has been imposed or declared, stricter effects follow, such as (1) the obligation on others to prevent the excommunicated person from acting in a ministerial capacity in the liturgy or, if this proves impossible, to suspend the liturgical service and (2) the invalidity of acts of ecclesiastical governance by the excommunicated person.[7] Those affected by this kind of excommunication are not to be admitted to Holy Communion[8](see canon 915).

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of evil that want to destroy my family, my Country, and me...
The Belt of Truth
I buckle the belt of truth around my waist. Help me be a person of truth and reliability. Please give me the words to say when people ask why I follow Jesus. Help me tell about Jesus' death and resurrection and his promise of eternal life to those who believe in him.
The Breastplate of Righteousness
Heavenly father in the name of Jesus I take the breastplate of righteousness. Thank you for giving me God's righteousness because I am not perfect. God graciously protects me with his own righteousness because&#65279; I believe in Jesus Christ.
Sword of the Spirit
I use the sword of the spirit, the word of God, in the name of Jesus. I thank You giving me Your word Lord, the good news of Jesus Christ, help me to tell others about Him. In&#65279; the name of Jesus I ask you to seal this prayer about my faith, equip me and confirm this prayer. I will stand guard against the powers of darkness, I will resist temptations and guard myself from vulnerable positions. I will pray persistently for my fellow believers in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...The Armor of God Prayer
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Thank you
Post #116,950
American Lady wrote:
"The Lord's Prayer
"Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM AND THE POWER AND THE GLORY, FOREVER AND EVER.
Amen †
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
“For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever.”
This beautiful exclamation is prayed at EVERY Roman Catholic Mass. However, it is not found ANYWHERE in sacred scripture. It certainly is not associated with the Lord’s teaching on how to pray (“The Lord’s Prayer”).
=
7- In praying, do not babble like the pagans, who think that they will be heard because of their many words.
8- Do not be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
The Lord’s Prayer.
9-“This is how you are to pray:
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
10- your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven.
11- Give us today our daily bread;
12- and forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors;
13- and do not subject us to the final test, but deliver us from the evil one.
14- If you forgive others their transgressions, your heavenly Father will forgive you.
15- But if you do not forgive others, neither will your Father forgive your transgressions.
16-“When you fast,* do not look gloomy like the hypocrites. They neglect their appearance,
so that they may appear to others to be fasting. Amen, I say to you, they have received their
reward.
Matthew 6:7-16
==
The Lord’s Prayer
1- He was praying in a certain place, and when he had finished, one of his disciples said to him,“Lord, teach us to pray just as John taught his disciples.”
2- He said to them,“When you pray, say:
Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.
3- Give us each day our daily bread*
4- and forgive us our sins for we ourselves forgive everyone in debt to us, and do not subject us to the final test.”
5- And he said to them,“Suppose one of you has a friend to whom he goes at midnight and says,‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread,
Luke 11:1-5
=
It is clear in the above passages there is no doxology following the conclusion of the Lord’s Prayer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, there's that Reagan again...the start of tripling the national debt.
But the Lifer gives him a pass 'cause he's a repub.
There you go again, talking and chewing gum at the same time. No, I gave Reagan a pass because he had a Democrat controlled Congress. But I will not give Bush a pass for his first six years because he had a Republican controlled Congress.
Now, when you start to understand cause and effect, let me know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Buy the way, I give JFK for getting us out of a recession in the early 1960's and wasn't JFK a ..... Democrat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Oh, if the inflation rate is higher than the GDP growth rate, we are in a recession ..... like we are right now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Just as the DJIA is not a measure of the U.S. economy.
THAT'S CORRECT. The DJIA really doesn't measure ANYTHING. It is never used by Economists.
jbountryboy08

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Do you interest to make 500 dollars weekly ? Click https://www.tvcmatrix.com/Costabama256 just join 39.95 one time fee and get refers more people under you and you will earn every Friday . If you don't get a refer people under you and you earn zero . Better way is to refer people under you . Every month 19.95 dollars because you want to make the money .
jbountryboy08

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Do you wanna make money weekly ??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Scat Man 3 min Coonskin 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,082,903
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Terry rigsby 48,979
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••