BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117365 Oct 14, 2012
Oh, next week she has three days off. She usually get only one three-day weekend off a month so we will probably fly to Biloxi and Branson for a few days.

Location hidden

#117366 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I mean, Pew Research has Mitt up by ....+4%!!!
http://www.people-press.org/files/legacy-pdf/ ...
While Rasmussen has him up by only +2!
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the only poll that counts:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney are neck and neck in opinion polls, but there is one area in which the incumbent appears to have a big advantage: those who have already cast their ballots.
Obama leads Romney by 59 percent to 31 percent among early voters, according to Reuters/Ipsos polling data compiled in recent weeks.
Well, don't worry, be happy. Put the lime in da coconut, drink it all up and call me in da mornin'!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117367 Oct 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Butthurt Wannabe Troll, can you stay focused on President Barack Hussein Obama for more than one post, or are you just going to make weak attempts to troll people?
Barfer Girks! Waz up cuz? Why would anyone want to focus on Odumbo? That would be like watching a fungus grow. You've been trolling for two days now, give me a break.

Location hidden

#117369 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought Bill has Chelsea's dad. He's not a straight shooter.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one replies to your sexually-charged sexual innuendos, so you answert them yourself.
Ah, you just did! You do know that you did, didn't you? Ground Control to Jacques, Ground Control to Jacques!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#117370 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, we still have 23 million unemployed Americans and you Libtrads think Obama has done a good job. Well, the people who are unemployed don't think so!!!
He hasn't done a good job with respect to employment.
Fortunately, those who are unemployed are only the really uneducated people from blue-collar backgrounds such as you and el grande birther. In a recent survey of graduates of elite Eastern universities and their professional schools, the only people not working had already retired. They were able to do so, because the U.S. equity markets are UP 121% in the past 3-3/4 years without inflation and while our great United States enjoys the highest level of creditworthiness in its 224-year history. THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO BE AN AMERICAN.

#117371 Oct 14, 2012
Wall Street President wrote:
The Stock Market went up because Bernanke printed trillions of dollars and threw it into Wall Street with Obama's blessing. Don't tell us you don't know about this, because even the Mainstream Media knew about this.
Of course, he did. ARE YOU SO COMPLETELY IGNORANT OF THE TOOLS OF MACROECONOMICS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MONETARY POLICY CAN WORK IN CONCERT WITH FISCAL POLICY? What would you have suggested the Fed do?
==
Post #116,275
Poor ol’ rouge the rube has never responded to my answer to his excellent question:“Is there a cause and effect relationship between the unprecedented creation of WEALTH in the United States since March 2009, and the policies of the current administration?”= The answer I gave is:“RESOUNDINGLY YES!!”“The G in the Keynesian macro algorithm is &#8805; [equal to or greater than]$1TRILLION,WHILE THE FIRST DERIVATIVE OF THE M FUNCTION (M1+M2+M3)IS POSITIVE. How could there be anything but enormous WEALTH CREATION with this economic program even as inflation has remained a non-issue and the United States has the highest creditworthiness in its 224-year history? Thank you for asking.”==== The Class hopes that ol’ rouge the rube will respond with an intelligent answer worthy of Econometrica.
====
What do you think it means that "THE FIRST DERIVATIVE OF THE M FUNCTION (M1+M2+M3)IS POSITIVE?"

#117372 Oct 14, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
Although natural law is often conflated with common law
NEVER. That is the most uneducated comment I have ever seen on this thread. HOW COULD NATURAL LAW = COMMON LAW?

#117374 Oct 14, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
Because of the intersection between natural law and natural rights, it has been cited as a component in ... the Constitution of the United States,
EXCELLENT CUT AND PASTE WITHOUT ATTRIBUTION WHILE OMITTING THE FOOTNOTES. How intellectually dishonest.
Please cite and quote any Article or Section in the United States Constitution that is based on natural law.

#117375 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah Tootsie, Obama has had FOUR years to fix what ever Bush did and he can't.
HE CAN'T?
Why then are the U.S. equity markets UP 121% since G.W.Bush left office, the credit worthiness of the United States Treasury dramatically improved over Bush's two terms,real estate values up significantly since they hit rock bottom in Dec. 2008, and unemployment lower than when Bush handed over the baton?
During Bush's last 18 month's in office his policies caused the United States wealth to evaporate to the tune of 58%.
Can you present hard economic DATA to support your mythology?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117377 Oct 14, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCELLENT CUT AND PASTE WITHOUT ATTRIBUTION WHILE OMITTING THE FOOTNOTES. How intellectually dishonest.
Please cite and quote any Article or Section in the United States Constitution that is based on natural law.
Will you volunteer for extinction? You'd be doing all of mankind a great service.

#117379 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
What down turn? Please provide exact dates of any 10% or 15% decline in the U.S. equity markets since Jan. 20, 2009. Thank you.
====
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Easy, From October 2007 when the high in the DJIA was 14,090 until it bottomed out in March 2009 at 6,547 which is an OVER 50% drop!!!
==
And in the past three week AAPL has dropped 12% and the DJIA has dropped 2.2% and a significant number of experts expect a 10% correct before the election
Now, show us exactly what the Obama has done to spur the economy?
And it is just not one person who is saying the economy is in big trouble. I short sold my AAPL stock at 660 and it went up to $705 but it is now down to $630. APPL stock dropped 12% in just three weeks yet I'm ahead!!!
ASKED AND ANSWERED.
Post #116,275
Poor ol’ rouge the rube has never responded to my answer to his excellent question:“Is there a cause and effect relationship between the unprecedented creation of WEALTH in the United States since March 2009, and the policies of the current administration?”= The answer I gave is:“RESOUNDINGLY YES!!”“The G in the Keynesian macro algorithm is =/> [equal to or greater than]$1TRILLION, while the first derivative of the M function (M1+M2+M3) is positive. How could there be anything but enormous WEALTH CREATION with this economic program even as inflation has remained a non-issue and the United States has the highest creditworthiness in its 224-year history? Thank you for asking.”
==
BTW, what does either the DJIA or Apple have to do with the United States equity markets. Apple is but one stock and DJIA is NOT a measure of the U.S. stock market.

#117381 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And just as soon as our economy really starts to turn,,,,,hyper-inflation!!!
MORE ECONOMIC IGNORANCE.
It is impossible for the United States to have meaningful inflation at this time. You can prove that for yourself by telling the Class the conditions precedent (using that term correctly) for inflation to occur. OH< SORRY, you don't know because you have NEVER read anything on economics nor do you understand ANYTHING about The Calculus. Please continue to make an ass of yourself with your ignorant postings on Economics.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117382 Oct 14, 2012
‘SNL’ skewers VP debate

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/snl-vp-deb...

A Yahoo! User
Biden's real behavior was funnier than the parody.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117383 Oct 14, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
ASKED AND ANSWERED.
Post #116,275
Poor ol’ rouge the rube has never responded to my answer to his excellent question:“Is there a cause and effect relationship between the unprecedented creation of WEALTH in the United States since March 2009, and the policies of the current administration?”= The answer I gave is:“RESOUNDINGLY YES!!”“The G in the Keynesian macro algorithm is =/> [equal to or greater than]$1TRILLION, while the first derivative of the M function (M1+M2+M3) is positive. How could there be anything but enormous WEALTH CREATION with this economic program even as inflation has remained a non-issue and the United States has the highest creditworthiness in its 224-year history? Thank you for asking.”
==
BTW, what does either the DJIA or Apple have to do with the United States equity markets. Apple is but one stock and DJIA is NOT a measure of the U.S. stock market.
Just as the DJIA is not a measure of the U.S. economy.

#117384 Oct 14, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL"
====
America Got Stupid wrote:
Why would a supposed Romney delegate post these LIES,
Please explain how any Roman Catholic can vote for a candidate who has been excommunicated latae sententiae. Of course, you can't. You know less about the Roman Catholic Church than you do about Article II of the Constitution.

Location hidden

#117385 Oct 14, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
HE CAN'T?
Why then are the U.S. equity markets UP 121% since G.W.Bush left office, the credit worthiness of the United States Treasury dramatically improved over Bush's two terms,real estate values up significantly since they hit rock bottom in Dec. 2008, and unemployment lower than when Bush handed over the baton?
During Bush's last 18 month's in office his policies caused the United States wealth to evaporate to the tune of 58%.
Can you present hard economic DATA to support your mythology?
Tootsie, the peak of the market the DJIA was about 14,090 and we ain't there yet. The average market correction is 12-18 months and we are 60 months in to this one and the end is not in sight.
This is the longest stock market correction since the Great Depression and the future looks pretty dim.
So you can give Obama all the credit if you want and the results are mediocre at best.
Now, can you please explain which of Bush's policies caused the market correction?

#117386 Oct 14, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"And created the WORST creditworthiness in our great nation's history with wildly out-of-control inflation and unemployment rates that were higher than under the present administration.
"OH, his marginal federal income tax rate on working-class families was THREE TIMES what it is under the present administration."
====
America Got Stupid wrote:
Again with the Reagan/Bush bashing.
No self respecting Republican would ever bash Reagan or Bush
HUH. Reagan was NOT a conservative Republican. Conservative Republicans by definition are very well-educated at elite Eastern universities. See Bill Buckley, for example. Reagan was the dumbest and least-well educated president in our great nation's 224-year history. And we had our worst economy of the post-WWII era under his economic ignorance.

Location hidden

#117388 Oct 14, 2012
The stock market started to tank seven month after the Democrats took over Congress. If anyone is to blame, it is Pelosi and Reid!
And, it took 15 months for the market to hit bottom and Obama, with Pelosi-Reid were not able to fix it and we are still in the Doldrums!

Location hidden

#117389 Oct 14, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL"
====
<quoted text>
Please explain how any Roman Catholic can vote for a candidate who has been excommunicated latae sententiae. Of course, you can't. You know less about the Roman Catholic Church than you do about Article II of the Constitution.
And just who EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAEd Paul Ryan? Nancy Pelosi?

#117390 Oct 14, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
====
President Starky wrote:
You don't have the power to excommunicate anyone, so I guess you're SOL on that fantasy.
Of course, I don't have that power. But how ignorant are you that you don't even understand how excommunication latae sententiae operates. It doesn't require any other person to declare the excommunication. You must be really uneducated.
Tell the Class: did you go to a real college, and, if so, where?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,127,248
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,656
Amy 10-24 1 hr your poor wife 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 5 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 5 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]