BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117348 Oct 14, 2012
I mean, Pew Research has Mitt up by ....+4%!!!
http://www.people-press.org/files/legacy-pdf/...
While Rasmussen has him up by only +2!
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Location hidden

#117349 Oct 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is leading Rmoney in votes cast, which is the reason YOU are worried and on this site. DUH!!!!!
Yea, that is so they have time to move to another state and vote again! But +1.4& is over a million voters and not that many can move to Florida within the next few weeks to vote down here too.
It is not like people are moving from Florida to New York so they can vote in both states as NY checks their TAC records. If you vote in NY, NY, MA, PA, etc. and do not also pay taxes, they want to know why! Oh, Florida has no state income tax!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117350 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I assumed that you were aware of Real Clear Politics' latest release! I would be very worried if I was a Dem but since you might be stoned, I can understand why you aren't.
RCP Average 10/4 - 10/13 Romney 47.3%/Obama 45.9%= Romney +1.4%
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
Seems you are pretty slow this morning. Out late pimpin' as usual?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117351 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.people-press.org/files/legacy-pdf/...
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Here's the only poll that counts:

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney are neck and neck in opinion polls, but there is one area in which the incumbent appears to have a big advantage: those who have already cast their ballots.

Obama leads Romney by 59 percent to 31 percent among early voters, according to Reuters/Ipsos polling data compiled in recent weeks.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117352 Oct 14, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, in case you were not paying attention, the very first contact I had on here with Jock, he was accusing me of paying for sex.
When I am insulting to someone, it is because I am giving them back what they threw at me first.
It's always been my rule to follow just that type of protocol when posting on these threads.
Now, why don't you just stick to the crap you know, which is being hateful and angry.
I find it funny.
Obama has been in office for years and you lefties haven't even been celebrating.
Why do you do this? I never ever wrote that you paid for sex. Never even named you. You tried to prove it, re-posted that exchange, no accusation. Why defend yourself? Why the guilt? Only you can anwer that.

Tell me, have you checked on that I.D we are supposed to have? Have you checked on that 90% approval rate for our health care? Have you checked our legislation on illegal aliens? Still calling me a liar?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117353 Oct 14, 2012
Baumgartner is jumping wow wo wow
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117354 Oct 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you do this? I never ever wrote that you paid for sex. Never even named you. You tried to prove it, re-posted that exchange, no accusation. Why defend yourself? Why the guilt? Only you can anwer that.
Tell me, have you checked on that I.D we are supposed to have? Have you checked on that 90% approval rate for our health care? Have you checked our legislation on illegal aliens? Still calling me a liar?
She's always been like that. She's unstable.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117355 Oct 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
She's always been like that. She's unstable.
My, my, Pops is going fruitloops on us. Put the crack pipe down Pops. Senile old coot!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117356 Oct 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied it jacqazz. Can you not admit that? How small of you. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117357 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought Bill has Chelsea's dad. He's not a straight shooter.
No one replies to your sexually-charged sexual innuendos, so you answert them yourself.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117358 Oct 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied it jacqazz. Can you not admit that? How small of you. LOL
Sorry, she implied it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117360 Oct 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, she implied it.
As I recall, you said "at least Frank (or whoever) didn't have to pay for it". Remember? LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117361 Oct 14, 2012
Sorry azz flapper!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117362 Oct 14, 2012
Why are you running like a scalded azz ape, jacqazz? LMAO

Location hidden

#117364 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I assumed that you were aware of Real Clear Politics' latest release! I would be very worried if I was a Dem but since you might be stoned, I can understand why you aren't.
RCP Average 10/4 - 10/13 Romney 47.3%/Obama 45.9%= Romney +1.4%
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/ ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you are pretty slow this morning. Out late pimpin' as usual?
No, I am recovering. My girlfriend is a nurse who works third shift and has Thu. and Fri. off and she went back to work last night. I've been recovering.
Even on her days off she never totally gets off third schedule hours so she usually keeps me up until two or three a.m.
Thanks for your concern though.

Location hidden

#117365 Oct 14, 2012
Oh, next week she has three days off. She usually get only one three-day weekend off a month so we will probably fly to Biloxi and Branson for a few days.

Location hidden

#117366 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.people-press.org/files/legacy-pdf/ ...
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the only poll that counts:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney are neck and neck in opinion polls, but there is one area in which the incumbent appears to have a big advantage: those who have already cast their ballots.
Obama leads Romney by 59 percent to 31 percent among early voters, according to Reuters/Ipsos polling data compiled in recent weeks.
Well, don't worry, be happy. Put the lime in da coconut, drink it all up and call me in da mornin'!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117367 Oct 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Butthurt Wannabe Troll, can you stay focused on President Barack Hussein Obama for more than one post, or are you just going to make weak attempts to troll people?
Barfer Girks! Waz up cuz? Why would anyone want to focus on Odumbo? That would be like watching a fungus grow. You've been trolling for two days now, give me a break.

Location hidden

#117369 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought Bill has Chelsea's dad. He's not a straight shooter.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one replies to your sexually-charged sexual innuendos, so you answert them yourself.
Ah, you just did! You do know that you did, didn't you? Ground Control to Jacques, Ground Control to Jacques!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#117370 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, we still have 23 million unemployed Americans and you Libtrads think Obama has done a good job. Well, the people who are unemployed don't think so!!!
He hasn't done a good job with respect to employment.
Fortunately, those who are unemployed are only the really uneducated people from blue-collar backgrounds such as you and el grande birther. In a recent survey of graduates of elite Eastern universities and their professional schools, the only people not working had already retired. They were able to do so, because the U.S. equity markets are UP 121% in the past 3-3/4 years without inflation and while our great United States enjoys the highest level of creditworthiness in its 224-year history. THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO BE AN AMERICAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 30 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 47 min Negras all 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 4 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?