BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,202)

Showing posts 104,021 - 104,040 of167,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale used Vattel many times, and just used him again. Hee hee.
Howard told us that persons born in the US are US citizens. Get over it.
“Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
<quoted text>
You just can't get away from that "not subject to any foreign power". LMAO Burnt out meth head.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Please point to where I used Vattel.
Got Alzheimer's?
Justice Dale wrote:
Damn, Vattel's Law of Nations is natural law
Jagoff! You said that today.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
“Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney was born in Michigan, his Father George Romney was born in Mexico, but had TWO US CITIZENS at birth, unlike Obama.
Yeah I know. I corrected that in a later post. I was thinking Mitt and wrote George. So do I get twenty lashes or just solitary confinement?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Howard did tell us all persons born in the US are citizens, as long as they are subject to the Jurisdiction of the US Constitution, aliens born here are not, they at the moment of birth are citizens of their father's nation.
The Constitution does not and has ever recognized a dual-citizenship.
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, Senator Howard did not include play law in his statement.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
hahahaha!!!Come-on puss, show us where I quoted Vattel, you can't!
How does them there crow eggs taste, Puss!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Being the capitalist that I am, I will charge you for them there crow eggs! Yes, I take food stamps!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SUBJECT TO ANY FOREIGN POWER. So much for Omama being a U.S. citizen as at the time of birth, he was subject to a foreign power. Meaning his father's homeland. Thanks, glad we cleared that up.
Sorry, according to US law he was born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

Operation of foreign law has no force or effect within US jurisdiction.

Similarly, if a child is born of US parents in Canada, that child is a natural born citizen of Canada. US citizenship law has no force or effect in Canada.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Aliens in the US are subject to our laws, and unless they are foreign ambassadors or hostile foreign troops, they are subject to the laws of the United States, and not subject to a foreign power. The United States is a sovereign nation.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
We all know Howard wasn't using ply law, he used natural law( what ever that may have been) and the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was the reason for the 14th amendment.
A foreign power, as defined by the State Department is a Nation other than the US.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that you want a truce? I will not mention any of your family members and you stay off of mine! Fair deal?
I don't like taking the low road but if that is where you want to go, I'll follow.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not agree to any sort of truce with you.
I have done so in the past and you were quick to violate it.
A truce means nothing to you.
Comment as you wish.
I really didn't think you would as you are a Libtard with the attention span of a gnat!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha!!!Come-on puss, show us where I quoted Vattel, you can't!
How does them there crow eggs taste, Puss!
BirfoonBoy:"haven't use Vattel for a longtime"

BirfoonBoy:" Damn, Vattel's Law of Nations is natural law"

Yup, he just used Vattel again.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>We all know Howard wasn't using ply law, he used natural law( what ever that may have been) and the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was the reason for the 14th amendment.
A foreign power, as defined by the State Department is a Nation other than the US.
Correct, he didn't use birfoon play law.

Wowee Zowee. A foreign power is a nation other than the US. That's news?

Maybe you should write your congressperson and inform him or her of that startling fact! I'm sure s/he will be thrilled.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not only are you stupid, you can't effing read, please show us where I quoted Vattel! Why don't you take your communist ass back to Poland, I forgot they would hang you. Well, move to Cuba! Oh, I forgot it is to harsh and a puss like you would wither and die. Well, I guess you will have to stay here and be chastised. Ain't capitalism great!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
A Canadian man says to my husband, an American citizen: "Why is YOUR president (meaning Barack Obama) trying to get our (referring to Canada's) healthcare system into your country? Is he bonkers.
Jock, unless you are seriously brain damaged, anyone with an ounce of sense can figure out what this meant.
With all the lefties coming on here with their drive by shooting comments of "Birthers are stupid" you would think some of them would notice how stupid people on the left really are.
But then, they are hypocrites.
Jock, please go play your games somewhere else.
the Canadian man who said that to your husband is in the minority. Last poll taken was 80% in favour of keeping medicare, and most of those people also added that they would like to see it as a 100% universal health care plan, dentistry, drugs and all. Oh,l forgot drugs , eye care, all free after 65. And no forms to fill, just present your health card.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
the Canadian man who said that to your husband is in the minority. Last poll taken was 80% in favour of keeping medicare, and most of those people also added that they would like to see it as a 100% universal health care plan, dentistry, drugs and all. Oh,l forgot drugs , eye care, all free after 65. And no forms to fill, just present your health card.
Oh, is that the same Canadian friend who told your engineer husband that we had I.D. cards in Canada? We know about the rest. What are his qualifications, incidentally? Is he also a 6-week engineer graduate from the community college? Tell him : NOT. Tell your husband also, he's best get another source for Canadian facts.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, he didn't use birfoon play law.
Wowee Zowee. A foreign power is a nation other than the US. That's news?
Maybe you should write your congressperson and inform him or her of that startling fact! I'm sure s/he will be thrilled.
<quoted text>
he,he,he! How does that water taste, Puss?
Oh, that dozen of crow eggs is $200.00, I do take a debit card, I have been informed food stamp are gone, a money order will work.
You have a good-nite, time to drink beer!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Aliens in the US are subject to our laws, and unless they are foreign ambassadors or hostile foreign troops, they are subject to the laws of the United States, and not subject to a foreign power. The United States is a sovereign nation.
""Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."- Jacob Howard
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, according to US law he was born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
Operation of foreign law has no force or effect within US jurisdiction.
Similarly, if a child is born of US parents in Canada, that child is a natural born citizen of Canada. US citizenship law has no force or effect in Canada.
<quoted text>
You're either an idiot or you're just acting like an idiot, which is it Mobarf?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you stupid, you can't effing read, please show us where I quoted Vattel! Why don't you take your communist ass back to Poland, I forgot they would hang you. Well, move to Cuba! Oh, I forgot it is to harsh and a puss like you would wither and die. Well, I guess you will have to stay here and be chastised. Ain't capitalism great!
Got a clue the difference between used and quoted?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All free? LMAO what a dolt!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is that the same Canadian friend who told your engineer husband that we had I.D. cards in Canada? We know about the rest. What are his qualifications, incidentally? Is he also a 6-week engineer graduate from the community college? Tell him : NOT. Tell your husband also, he's best get another source for Canadian facts.
That's all you can do isn't it jacqazz, criticize. What pathetic waste of oxygen you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 104,021 - 104,040 of167,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,033,330
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Lord Hater 42,961
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 65,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 3 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••