BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117305 Oct 14, 2012
For Sioux, LRS, see link.

Oh, the percentage I gave on approval of Canadian Health care was off. Sorry. I said it was 80 in favour of retaining it. Actually, it's 90%. When it came into force in 1965, 2/3 were against it. How times change.

www.nikonthenumbers.com/topics/show/143/34924
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117306 Oct 14, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You call me a dumb cluck?
I graduated from high school.
You did not.
I just know you have someone helping you with your spelling and grammar.
yure rite. no high shocool for me. and nowone to help me anser yu.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#117307 Oct 14, 2012
Islam is the greatest obstacle to world peace.

Islam 101
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117308 Oct 14, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You call me a dumb cluck?
I graduated from high school.
You did not.
I just know you have someone helping you with your spelling and grammar.
Your very own words describe you beautifully:

"All you've posted on here is insults, crap and nothing else.
None of you can even hold a conversation with anyone not on your side without resorting to insults."

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#117309 Oct 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you can even hold a conversation with anyone not on your side without resorting to insults."
I know you're just projecting, so I should just ignore you from now on.

Location hidden

#117310 Oct 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
See this everyone?
Defending yourself against onslaughts is wrong, yet the lefties who originally spew their hatred at anyone speaking out against Obama is not wrong.
Gotta love the logic these loony lefties have.
They play the victim when they are the hateful ones to begin with.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117311 Oct 14, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're just projecting, so I should just ignore you from now on.
I seriously doubt that you could ignore anybody.

Your desire to slam others with nasty, usually sex-based, remarks will overpower any restraint you might think you have.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117313 Oct 14, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
See this everyone?
Defending yourself against onslaughts is wrong, yet the lefties who originally spew their hatred at anyone speaking out against Obama is not wrong.
It is quite obvious who the hateful ones are.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117314 Oct 14, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
See this everyone?
The only onslaught was when you called Jacques a liar because you didn't like his views on the Canadian Health Care. You then went down your usual path of sexual based name calling.

Why would anybody think that you would know more about the health care in Canada than a person who actually lives there?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117315 Oct 14, 2012
The heat is on!

Yep, the Democrat controlled Senate is to have hearings of the terrorist attack on on embassy in Benghazi ..... over a month ago!!!
Normally any House of Congress that is controlled by the same party that is in the White House is reluctant to investigate the White House but after last weeks hearings in the House, they had no real choice.
Also, Joe "The Mouth" Biden said he was not speaking for the president in remarks he made during the debate about the administration knowledge about the terrorist attack. Hmmmm, is there a rift between Barrack and Joe and Hillary?!?

Location hidden

#117316 Oct 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite obvious who the hateful ones are.
Yes, it sure is. And it is obvious that you are very worried about Obama being reelected next month too!!!
Yep, the more obnoxious you Libtards get, the better I feel! And I feel good!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117318 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it sure is. And it is obvious that you are very worried about Obama being reelected next month too!!!
Yep, the more obnoxious you Libtards get, the better I feel! And I feel good!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u5HRzaOFhecXX
Oh, by all means, do tell us what in all of my comments would lead you to believe that I am very worried about Obama being reelected.

Let's see if you can come up with an answer for your wild claim.

I'm betting you won't be able to.

Waiting.....

Location hidden

#117319 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, you expect AG Eric Holder to do anything about it?
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Republican, of course I do.
But as a former Democrat, I know he will not.
Democrats have become the party of crooks.
Yep, and AG Holder makes Janet Reno look like a Vestal Virgin. Of course we found our she was actually Chelsea Clinton's real dad!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117320 Oct 14, 2012
Elections
ABC News scrambles to downplay Obama’s attendance at VP debate moderator’s wedding

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/10/abc-news-sc...

----------
Klein: Clinton-Obama rift intensifies after Libya, Obama’s debate performance

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/12/the-clinton...

Location hidden

#117321 Oct 14, 2012
That is how Bill Nd Hillary me. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she went to James Reno to ask him what to do but by that time she was now Janet and Janet said she was dating this liberal guy, Bill Clinton, and he might be right for her.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117322 Oct 14, 2012
Birthers must be really worried now:

President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney are neck and neck in opinion polls, but there is one area in which the incumbent appears to have a big advantage: those who have already cast their ballots.

Obama leads Romney by 59 percent to 31 percent among early voters, according to Reuters/Ipsos polling data compiled in recent weeks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117323 Oct 14, 2012
Weapons of mass destruction

--------or----------

Weapons of Misdirection

Which is WORSE ???

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117324 Oct 14, 2012
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of evil that want to destroy my family, my Country, and me...

The Belt of Truth
I buckle the belt of truth around my waist. Help me be a person of truth and reliability. Please give me the words to say when people ask why I follow Jesus. Help me tell about Jesus' death and resurrection and his promise of eternal life to those who believe in him.

The Breastplate of Righteousness
Heavenly father in the name of Jesus I take the breastplate of righteousness. Thank you for giving me God's righteousness because I am not perfect. God graciously protects me with his own righteousness because&#65279; I believe in Jesus Christ.

The Gospel of Peace
In the name of Jesus I stand firmly on feet prepared with the gospel of peace. Help me to resist temptation and stay away from people, places, and situations that tempt me.
Lord… help me live in peace with my family and other believers as much as it&#65279; depends on you.

The Shield of Faith
Lord in the&#65279; name of Jesus I lift up the shield of Faith. Help me to hold up the shield and stop the hours of doubt, despair and hopelessness that the enemy constantly shoots at me.

The Helmet of Salvation
Father in the name of Jesus I place upon my head the helmet of Salvation. Help me to know that no matter how tough this life is… Jesus&#65279; has conquered sin. And I live with the assurance that one day I will live with God in heaven.

Sword of the Spirit
I use the sword of the spirit, the word of God, in the name of Jesus. I thank You giving me Your word Lord, the good news of Jesus Christ, help me to tell others about Him. In&#65279; the name of Jesus I ask you to seal this prayer about my faith, equip me and confirm this prayer. I will stand guard against the powers of darkness, I will resist temptations and guard myself from vulnerable positions. I will pray persistently for my fellow believers in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...The Armor of God Prayer
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Thank you

Location hidden

#117325 Oct 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The only onslaught was when you called Jacques a liar because you didn't like his views on the Canadian Health Care. You then went down your usual path of sexual based name calling.
Why would anybody think that you would know more about the health care in Canada than a person who actually lives there?
Moron, in case you were not paying attention, the very first contact I had on here with Jock, he was accusing me of paying for sex.
When I am insulting to someone, it is because I am giving them back what they threw at me first.
It's always been my rule to follow just that type of protocol when posting on these threads.
Now, why don't you just stick to the crap you know, which is being hateful and angry.
I find it funny.
Obama has been in office for years and you lefties haven't even been celebrating.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117326 Oct 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of evil that want to destroy my family, my Country, and me...
The Belt of Truth
I buckle the belt of truth around my waist. Help me be a person of truth and reliability. Please give me the words to say when people ask why I follow Jesus. Help me tell about Jesus' death and resurrection and his promise of eternal life to those who believe in him.
The Breastplate of Righteousness
Heavenly father in the name of Jesus I take the breastplate of righteousness. Thank you for giving me God's righteousness because I am not perfect. God graciously protects me with his own righteousness because&#65279; I believe in Jesus Christ.
The Gospel of Peace
In the name of Jesus I stand firmly on feet prepared with the gospel of peace. Help me to resist temptation and stay away from people, places, and situations that tempt me.
Lord… help me live in peace with my family and other believers as much as it&#65279; depends on you.
The Shield of Faith
Lord in the&#65279; name of Jesus I lift up the shield of Faith. Help me to hold up the shield and stop the hours of doubt, despair and hopelessness that the enemy constantly shoots at me.
The Helmet of Salvation
Father in the name of Jesus I place upon my head the helmet of Salvation. Help me to know that no matter how tough this life is… Jesus&#65279; has conquered sin. And I live with the assurance that one day I will live with God in heaven.
Sword of the Spirit
I use the sword of the spirit, the word of God, in the name of Jesus. I thank You giving me Your word Lord, the good news of Jesus Christ, help me to tell others about Him. In&#65279; the name of Jesus I ask you to seal this prayer about my faith, equip me and confirm this prayer. I will stand guard against the powers of darkness, I will resist temptations and guard myself from vulnerable positions. I will pray persistently for my fellow believers in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...The Armor of God Prayer
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Thank you
Boy Scout Oath:

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Earthling-1 49,340
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min RealDave 1,156,074
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min KiMerde 51,294
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min JOEL 71,260
1 dead, 2 others wounded in shootings on South ... 32 min reality is a crutch 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance