BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,200)

Showing posts 103,981 - 104,000 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see now. It's was once red that has now turned to pink.
Yep, you are the real definition of 'Trailer Trash'.
How do you people live like that?
What cha been hittin' on Pops? Seriously, you're getting loopy. Go to bed.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see now. It's was once red that has now turned to pink.
Yep, you are the real definition of 'Trailer Trash'.
How do you people live like that?
I just love it how the Libtards say they are all four the little people butt they like two bash little people by assuming most people who live in mobile homes are Republicans.
Yep, the people who claim they are not bigots are actually the worst of bigots.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, sorry, Butthurt Loser, tell that to the United States Supreme Court.
BWAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH
No need to. Just read the law AND UNDERSTAND IT! Bonehead.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love it how the Libtards say they are all four the little people butt they like two bash little people by assuming most people who live in mobile homes are Republicans.
Yep, the people who claim they are not bigots are actually the worst of bigots.
There you go again....making assumptions and using words that you don't know the definition of.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't bother you does it? How come your opinion seems to differ from many in Canada? LMAO pigeon
Why should allother 34 million Canadians agree with me? Do all 310 million Americans agree with you? We each are allowed to have our own opinion. Aren't you?

I do know, that as far a Universal Health care goes, we do critiize it the same way you and we crticizire our roads, our schools, our armed forces, our central bank, our governments, and on and on. Why should we not critcize our health care system? Oh, by the way, tell me, does every American agree with you and the birthers and tea baggers on any form of health care? Is everyone happy with ANY system? What we have in Canada is this : Many disagreements on our Universal health care, true, but a huge majority that wants to retain it. What have YOU got?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't bother you does it? How come your opinion seems to differ from many in Canada? LMAO pigeon
Not only does it not bother me, I'm glad someone is paying attention to Canada. We are your closest neighbour, apart from Mexico, we have more in common with you than any other nation, we are your number 1 trading partner, maybe number 2 to the Chinese,not sure, we supply you with the majority of your oil, we are always with you in war and intl endeavours, have fought side-by-side in world wars etc etc. Yet, I only have to cross the border into northern NY and and am always amazed that most of those people have never been to Canada, think the capital is Toronto or Montreal, will not accept a Canadian dollar bill, look at it like it was Monopoly money and laugh,(5 miles from the border!) although it's worth more than the US dollar and have no idea what kind of political system, elections, we have and 9 our of 10 don't know who our prime minister is. Dumb clucks like Sioux, the angry one, asks me health care questions, illegal aliens questions, I answer, she does not contest what I wrote, no, she simply calls me a liar for some reason, and tells me I sleep with Johannes. And believes some ignorant visiting Canadian.

Get interested, LRS, welcome it, but do say intelligent things and ask valid questions, like I do about the U.S.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only does it not bother me, I'm glad someone is paying attention to Canada. We are your closest neighbour, apart from Mexico, we have more in common with you than any other nation, we are your number 1 trading partner, maybe number 2 to the Chinese,not sure, we supply you with the majority of your oil, we are always with you in war and intl endeavours, have fought side-by-side in world wars etc etc. Yet, I only have to cross the border into northern NY and and am always amazed that most of those people have never been to Canada, think the capital is Toronto or Montreal, will not accept a Canadian dollar bill, look at it like it was Monopoly money and laugh,(5 miles from the border!) although it's worth more than the US dollar and have no idea what kind of political system, elections, we have and 9 our of 10 don't know who our prime minister is. Dumb clucks like Sioux, the angry one, asks me health care questions, illegal aliens questions, I answer, she does not contest what I wrote, no, she simply calls me a liar for some reason, and tells me I sleep with Johannes. And believes some ignorant visiting Canadian.
Get interested, LRS, welcome it, but do say intelligent things and ask valid questions, like I do about the U.S.
LMAO!
You call me a dumb cluck?
I graduated from high school.
You did not.
I just know you have someone helping you with your spelling and grammar.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

For Sioux, LRS, see link.

Oh, the percentage I gave on approval of Canadian Health care was off. Sorry. I said it was 80 in favour of retaining it. Actually, it's 90%. When it came into force in 1965, 2/3 were against it. How times change.

www.nikonthenumbers.com/topics/show/143/34924
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You did not.
yure rite. no high shocool for me. and nowone to help me anser yu.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Islam is the greatest obstacle to world peace.

Islam 101
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You did not.
Your very own words describe you beautifully:

"All you've posted on here is insults, crap and nothing else.
None of you can even hold a conversation with anyone not on your side without resorting to insults."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you can even hold a conversation with anyone not on your side without resorting to insults."
I know you're just projecting, so I should just ignore you from now on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
See this everyone?
Defending yourself against onslaughts is wrong, yet the lefties who originally spew their hatred at anyone speaking out against Obama is not wrong.
Gotta love the logic these loony lefties have.
They play the victim when they are the hateful ones to begin with.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're just projecting, so I should just ignore you from now on.
I seriously doubt that you could ignore anybody.

Your desire to slam others with nasty, usually sex-based, remarks will overpower any restraint you might think you have.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
See this everyone?
Defending yourself against onslaughts is wrong, yet the lefties who originally spew their hatred at anyone speaking out against Obama is not wrong.
It is quite obvious who the hateful ones are.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
See this everyone?
The only onslaught was when you called Jacques a liar because you didn't like his views on the Canadian Health Care. You then went down your usual path of sexual based name calling.

Why would anybody think that you would know more about the health care in Canada than a person who actually lives there?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

The heat is on!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yep, the Democrat controlled Senate is to have hearings of the terrorist attack on on embassy in Benghazi ..... over a month ago!!!
Normally any House of Congress that is controlled by the same party that is in the White House is reluctant to investigate the White House but after last weeks hearings in the House, they had no real choice.
Also, Joe "The Mouth" Biden said he was not speaking for the president in remarks he made during the debate about the administration knowledge about the terrorist attack. Hmmmm, is there a rift between Barrack and Joe and Hillary?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite obvious who the hateful ones are.
Yes, it sure is. And it is obvious that you are very worried about Obama being reelected next month too!!!
Yep, the more obnoxious you Libtards get, the better I feel! And I feel good!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it sure is. And it is obvious that you are very worried about Obama being reelected next month too!!!
Yep, the more obnoxious you Libtards get, the better I feel! And I feel good!!!
Oh, by all means, do tell us what in all of my comments would lead you to believe that I am very worried about Obama being reelected.

Let's see if you can come up with an answer for your wild claim.

I'm betting you won't be able to.

Waiting.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, you expect AG Eric Holder to do anything about it?
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Republican, of course I do.
But as a former Democrat, I know he will not.
Democrats have become the party of crooks.
Yep, and AG Holder makes Janet Reno look like a Vestal Virgin. Of course we found our she was actually Chelsea Clinton's real dad!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 103,981 - 104,000 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 20 min the plain truth 1,833
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min shinningelectr0n 1,073,280
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 5 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••