BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
103,941 - 103,960 of 177,345 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117217 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no rebuttal. He just can't admit he's wrong.
Or should I say, WONG!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117221 Oct 13, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
The only adjudication that has been made by this court upon the meaning of the clause, "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof," in the leading provision of the Fourteenth Amendment, is Elk v. Wilkins, 112 U.S. 94, in which it was decided that an Indian born a member of one of the Indian tribes within the United States, which still existed and was recognized as an Indian tribe by the United States, who had voluntarily separated himself from his tribe, and taken up his residence among the white citizens of a State, but who did not appear to have been naturalized, or taxed, or in any way recognized or treated as a citizen, either by the United States or by the State, was not a citizen of the United States, as a person born in the United States, "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof," within the meaning of the clause in question.
Welp, butthurt birfoons, there's no mention of citizenship passing from the father to his children. In fact, that was explicitly stated as NOT THE LAW of the US in this same case.
You're a lot dumber than I thought.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117225 Oct 13, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Butthurt Loser, if you could argue as eloquently as the WINNING side in Wong Kim Ark, and write as well as the Justice did in the opinion, I wouldn't be laughing so hard right now.
Too bad your limited literacy has left you unable to connect the language in the posts I am making right now.
Must suck to be a birfoon and on the wrong side of long stnading decisions.
You mean your copy and paste garbage, right? Just don't leave out this part, "NOT SUBJECT TO ANY FOREIGN POWER". I don't care what you post, you obviously don't understand it, so why post it? I'm on the side of the law as of 1866! There's no getting around, "not subject to any foreign power". Sorry, you lose Barfer.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117227 Oct 13, 2012
Nite, nite Johnboy! HILARIOUS

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#117229 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
No one who is in Opus Dei can vote for Ryan after the debate and a non-Christian.
They voted for Obama/Biden, so obviously you're wrong.
Stick to easy bake oven.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#117230 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL"
====
<quoted text>
LINK? There is no "link." How stupid.
I posted extensively earlier today from the exact words of the infallible doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church on the subject of killing children while they are still in the womb of their mothers. Please consult the widely-circulated documents of the Roman Catholic Church that are everywhere.
Do you need a link to know that Joe DiMaggio was a baseball player who was married to Marilyn Monroe?
You don't have the power to excommunicate anyone, so I guess you're SOL on that fantasy.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#117232 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everything is a "link." How uneducated. Most of the important stuff is in that new media: PRINTED BOOKS!
You claimed Paul Ryan was excommunicated.
If it were true, it would be a very big story and virtually every news agency would have covered it.
There would be a ;ink to back up your ridiculous claim.
Of course, the entire class knows you're a habitual liar.

"Stuff's gettin better"

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#117233 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now Anita,
All you've posted on here is insults, crap and nothing else.
None of you can even hold a conversation with anyone not on your side without resorting to insults.
And did you cry like the little wilted pansy that you are?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117234 Oct 13, 2012
Background Briefing on Libya
Office of the Spokesperson
Background Conference Call With Senior State Department Officials
Washington, DC
October 9, 2012

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2012/10/1987...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117235 Oct 13, 2012
Hillary Strikes Back: Attaches U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice to Obama White House Propaganda Messaging

The Clinton’s are clearly on a divergent path than President Obama. Hillary just Judo’d Obama in this informative article posted in the UK Daily Mail.

In this report Secretary Clinton separates U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice from her State Department, and instead says that Rice was selling the message, and following orders, from the White House, not from the State Department.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/1...

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#117236 Oct 13, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to actually read the legislation. NO religious group is given blanket exemption, and that includes muslims.
You might want to actually read my post and get back with me when you find the words "blanket exemption"
The bill used the internal revenue code 1402(g)(1)which governs exemptions of social security and medicare taxes.

Don't bother getting back to me until you find the words "Blanket exemption" or admit you're a Mingo Junction liar.

"Stuff's gettin better"

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#117237 Oct 14, 2012
Obama's BC is a common forgery!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#117238 Oct 14, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama's BC is a common forgery!
Bobby is a common fool

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117239 Oct 14, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was suffering from Alzheimers or dementia praecox, and Bush was... well, Bush was Bush. Good fodder for the late night talk shows, but that's about it.
And just when did Reagan start to have Alzheimer'sor dementia praecox?
And what does Joe Biden suffer from? Hoof in Mouth disease?
And if Bush was soooo stupid and Obama soooo smart, why has Obama not been able to undo what Bush did?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#117243 Oct 14, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a clue the difference between used and quoted?
<quoted text>
What a puss!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#117244 Oct 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Justice Derp, you nailed it on the head this time.
It is now totally clear that you cannot read beyond a fourth grade level.
There is no mention of parentage; no mention of jus sanguinis; no mention of the fantasy two citizen parent rule.
It simply states that those born in the US are citizen. The passage does say that one must be under the jurisdiction of the US. That has been narrowed to exclude those born to an invading force and to ambassador parents.
We know that aliens are under the jurisdiction of the US and have been for nearly 150 years per the highest court in the land.
Sorry, but you cannot add words to the Court's opinion to suit your fantasy. You're welcome to have the fantasy, but you see how far it's getting you.
Trash!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#117246 Oct 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
The foregoing considerations and authorities irresistibly lead us to these conclusions: HN30 The Fourteenth Amendment affirms the ancient and fundamental rule of citizenship by birth within the territory, in the allegiance and under the protection of the country, including all children here born of resident aliens, with the exceptions or qualifications (as old as the rule itself) of children of foreign sovereigns or their ministers, or born on foreign public ships, or of enemies within and during a hostile occupation of part of our territory, and with the single additional exception of children of members of the Indian tribes owing direct allegiance to their several tribes.
Damn! Are you finished?

Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.

The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.

Punk-ass Obama is an aliens!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117249 Oct 14, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you can even hold a conversation with anyone not on your side without resorting to insults.
You accuse Wojar of using insulting? You? For example,you asked me a lot of questions on our health care and illegal aliens. I answered both in detail and in record time, did not insult, did not name-call, did not use profanity, not even now, but you did all of those things since then - up to, for some weird and strange sexual perversion of yours, put me in bed with Johannes. Go figure, and YOU throw the "insult" thing at wojar. Does your wife know about your profane conduct?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117250 Oct 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I've read quite a few posts in a Canadian forum where they say the uni healthcare sux. Leave it to none other than you to differ.
Ask them if they want to get rid of it.

Oh, on Canadian forums, eh? How come you're meddling in our affairs now? Like you accused me of meddling in yours. BTW, I'm sure you go there strictly as a voyeur as you know zilch, nothing about Canada, even less than you know of your own country.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117251 Oct 14, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
And did you cry like the little wilted pansy that you are?
Now, now Anita,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,099,804
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min _Zoey_ 4,663
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 2 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,935
Engagement Ring 4 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••