BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189875 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#117324 Oct 14, 2012
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of evil that want to destroy my family, my Country, and me...

The Belt of Truth
I buckle the belt of truth around my waist. Help me be a person of truth and reliability. Please give me the words to say when people ask why I follow Jesus. Help me tell about Jesus' death and resurrection and his promise of eternal life to those who believe in him.

The Breastplate of Righteousness
Heavenly father in the name of Jesus I take the breastplate of righteousness. Thank you for giving me God's righteousness because I am not perfect. God graciously protects me with his own righteousness because I believe in Jesus Christ.

The Gospel of Peace
In the name of Jesus I stand firmly on feet prepared with the gospel of peace. Help me to resist temptation and stay away from people, places, and situations that tempt me.
Lord… help me live in peace with my family and other believers as much as it depends on you.

The Shield of Faith
Lord in the name of Jesus I lift up the shield of Faith. Help me to hold up the shield and stop the hours of doubt, despair and hopelessness that the enemy constantly shoots at me.

The Helmet of Salvation
Father in the name of Jesus I place upon my head the helmet of Salvation. Help me to know that no matter how tough this life is… Jesus has conquered sin. And I live with the assurance that one day I will live with God in heaven.

Sword of the Spirit
I use the sword of the spirit, the word of God, in the name of Jesus. I thank You giving me Your word Lord, the good news of Jesus Christ, help me to tell others about Him. In the name of Jesus I ask you to seal this prayer about my faith, equip me and confirm this prayer. I will stand guard against the powers of darkness, I will resist temptations and guard myself from vulnerable positions. I will pray persistently for my fellow believers in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...The Armor of God Prayer
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Thank you

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#117325 Oct 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The only onslaught was when you called Jacques a liar because you didn't like his views on the Canadian Health Care. You then went down your usual path of sexual based name calling.
Why would anybody think that you would know more about the health care in Canada than a person who actually lives there?
Moron, in case you were not paying attention, the very first contact I had on here with Jock, he was accusing me of paying for sex.
When I am insulting to someone, it is because I am giving them back what they threw at me first.
It's always been my rule to follow just that type of protocol when posting on these threads.
Now, why don't you just stick to the crap you know, which is being hateful and angry.
I find it funny.
Obama has been in office for years and you lefties haven't even been celebrating.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117326 Oct 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of evil that want to destroy my family, my Country, and me...
The Belt of Truth
I buckle the belt of truth around my waist. Help me be a person of truth and reliability. Please give me the words to say when people ask why I follow Jesus. Help me tell about Jesus' death and resurrection and his promise of eternal life to those who believe in him.
The Breastplate of Righteousness
Heavenly father in the name of Jesus I take the breastplate of righteousness. Thank you for giving me God's righteousness because I am not perfect. God graciously protects me with his own righteousness because&#65279; I believe in Jesus Christ.
The Gospel of Peace
In the name of Jesus I stand firmly on feet prepared with the gospel of peace. Help me to resist temptation and stay away from people, places, and situations that tempt me.
Lord… help me live in peace with my family and other believers as much as it&#65279; depends on you.
The Shield of Faith
Lord in the&#65279; name of Jesus I lift up the shield of Faith. Help me to hold up the shield and stop the hours of doubt, despair and hopelessness that the enemy constantly shoots at me.
The Helmet of Salvation
Father in the name of Jesus I place upon my head the helmet of Salvation. Help me to know that no matter how tough this life is… Jesus&#65279; has conquered sin. And I live with the assurance that one day I will live with God in heaven.
Sword of the Spirit
I use the sword of the spirit, the word of God, in the name of Jesus. I thank You giving me Your word Lord, the good news of Jesus Christ, help me to tell others about Him. In&#65279; the name of Jesus I ask you to seal this prayer about my faith, equip me and confirm this prayer. I will stand guard against the powers of darkness, I will resist temptations and guard myself from vulnerable positions. I will pray persistently for my fellow believers in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...The Armor of God Prayer
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Thank you
Boy Scout Oath:

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117327 Oct 14, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, in case you were not paying attention, the very first contact I had on here with Jock, he was accusing me of paying for sex.
When I am insulting to someone, it is because I am giving them back what they threw at me first.
It's always been my rule to follow just that type of protocol when posting on these threads.
Now, why don't you just stick to the crap you know, which is being hateful and angry.
I find it funny.
Obama has been in office for years and you lefties haven't even been celebrating.
Sorry, I don't agree with your statements.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#117328 Oct 14, 2012
What is Mitt hiding?

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/mit...

For decades, every single candidate for POTUS or VPOTUS has released at least 10 years of tax returns --- except Rmoney...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117329 Oct 14, 2012
Military Pay
If you get this more than once, feel honored that you know more than one person who supports our military and appreciates what they do.
If you don't forward it, you don't deserve their sacrifice.
CINDY WILLIAMS was appointed by Obama as an Assistant Director for NATIONAL SECURITY in the Congressional Budget Office.....
This is an Airman's response to Cindy Williams' editorial piece in the Washington Times about MILITARY PAY, it should be printed in all newspapers across America ..
Ms. Cindy William wrote a piece for the Washington Times denouncing the pay raise(s) coming service members' way this year citing that she stated a 13% wage increase was more than they deserve.
A young airman from Hill AFB responds to her article below. He ought to get a bonus for this.
"Ms Williams:
I just had the pleasure of reading your column, "Our GI's earn enough" and I am a bit confused. Frankly, I'm wondering where this vaunted overpayment is going, because as far as I can tell, it disappears every month between DFAS (The Defense Finance and Accounting Service) and my bank account. Checking my latest earnings statement I see that I make $1,117.80 before taxes per month. After taxes, I take home $874.20. When I run that through the calculator, I come up with an annual salary of $13,413.60 before taxes, and $10,49040 after.
I work in the Air Force Network Control Center where I am part of the team responsible for a 5,000 host computer network. I am involved with infrastructure segments, specifically with Cisco Systems equipment. A quick check under jobs for "Network Technicians" in the Washington , D.C. Area reveals a position in my career field, requiring three yearsˆ™ experience in my job. Amazingly, this job does NOT pay $13,413.60 a year. No, this job is being offered at $70,000 to $80,000 per annum.......... I'm sure you can draw the obvious conclusions.
Given the tenor of your column, I would assume that you NEVER had the pleasure of serving your country in her armed forces.
Before you take it upon yourself to once more castigate congressional and DOD leadership for attempting to get the families in the military's lowest pay brackets off of WIC and food stamps, I suggest that you join a group of deploying soldiers headed for AFGHANISTAN ; I leave the choice of service branch up to you. Whatever choice you make though, opt for the SIX month rotation: it will guarantee you the longest possible time away from your family and friends, thus giving you full "deployment experience."
As your group prepares to board the plane, make sure to note the spouses and children who are saying good-bye to their loved ones. Also take care to note that several families are still unsure of how they'll be able to make ends meet while the primary breadwinner is gone. Obviously they've been squandering the "vast" piles of cash the government has been giving them.
Try to deploy over a major holiday; Christmas and Thanksgiving are perennial favorites.. And when you're actually over there, sitting in a foxhole, shivering against the cold desert night, and the flight sergeant tells you that there aren't enough people on shift to relieve you for chow, remember this: trade whatever MRE's (meal-ready-to-eat) you manage to get for the tuna noodle casserole or cheese tortellini, and add Tabasco to everything. This gives some flavor.
Talk to your loved ones as often as you are permitted; it won't be nearly long enough or often enough, but take what you can get and be thankful for it. You may have picked up on the fact that I disagree with most of the points you present in your open piece.
But, tomorrow from KABUL , I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117330 Oct 14, 2012
You see, I am an American fighting man, a guarantor of your First Amendment right and every other right you cherish...On a daily basis, my brother and sister soldiers worldwide ensure that you and people like you can thumb your collective noses at us, all on a salary that is nothing short of pitiful and under conditions that would make most people cringe. We hemorrhage our best and brightest into the private sector because we can't offer the stability and pay of civilian companies.
And you, Ms... Williams, have the gall to say that we make more than we deserve? What do you think someone should be paid to defend your life, and the life of your family?
A1C Michael Bragg, Hill AFB AFNCC
IF YOU AGREE,
PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO
AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF THE AMERICAN FIGHTING MEN AND WOMAN

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117331 Oct 14, 2012
commenter2001 wrote:
What is Mitt hiding?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/mit...
For decades, every single candidate for POTUS or VPOTUS has released at least 10 years of tax returns --- except Rmoney...
Soooo, is there a law he has to? You keep saying the same thing about Obama's records, don't you?
You seem to be getting very worried about the upcoming election. May I suggest you take a vacation!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117332 Oct 14, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, in case you were not paying attention, the very first contact I had on here with Jock, he was accusing me of paying for sex.
When I am insulting to someone, it is because I am giving them back what they threw at me first.
It's always been my rule to follow just that type of protocol when posting on these threads.
Now, why don't you just stick to the crap you know, which is being hateful and angry.
I find it funny.
Obama has been in office for years and you lefties haven't even been celebrating.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't agree with your statements.
I think it is funny that I have not seen one Obama/Biden reelction sign in anyone's yard this year. And the few bumper stickers I've seen seem to be way to faded to be 2012 stickers.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117333 Oct 14, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy Scout Oath:
On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.
Oath of office of the President of the United States

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117334 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, in case you were not paying attention, the very first contact I had on here with Jock, he was accusing me of paying for sex.
When I am insulting to someone, it is because I am giving them back what they threw at me first.
It's always been my rule to follow just that type of protocol when posting on these threads.
Now, why don't you just stick to the crap you know, which is being hateful and angry.
I find it funny.
Obama has been in office for years and you lefties haven't even been celebrating.
<quoted text>
I think it is funny that I have not seen one Obama/Biden reelction sign in anyone's yard this year. And the few bumper stickers I've seen seem to be way to faded to be 2012 stickers.
I think it's funny that you haven't backed up your claim that I am worried about Obama being reelected.

Guess this is going to be yet another case of the Lifer making wild claims not based on any fact.

Waiting....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117335 Oct 14, 2012
commenter2001 wrote:
What is Mitt hiding?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/mit ...
For decades, every single candidate for POTUS or VPOTUS has released at least 10 years of tax returns --- except Rmoney..
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, is there a law he has to? You keep saying the same thing about Obama's records, don't you?
You seem to be getting very worried about the upcoming election. May I suggest you take a vacation!
Oh goody, more peanuts from the peanut gallery. That must mean that they luv me!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#117336 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, is there a law he has to? You keep saying the same thing about Obama's records, don't you?
You seem to be getting very worried about the upcoming election. May I suggest you take a vacation!
Morals and ethics mean nothing to you repugs.

As far as President Obama's records, more has been released on him than any other candidate has ever even thought of.

President Obama is doing fine. I am not worried.

Oh, and I'm always on vacation! LOL!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117337 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, is there a law he has to? You keep saying the same thing about Obama's records, don't you?
You seem to be getting very worried about the upcoming election. May I suggest you take a vacation!
Yet another assumption that the poster was 'very worried' about the upcoming election.

Now just what does the Lifer base this on?

There is nothing in the previous comment about the election.

Another case of the Lifer trolling for arguments.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#117338 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That is how Bill and Hillary met. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she went to James Reno to ask him what to do but by that time she was now Janet and Janet said she was dating this liberal guy, Bill Clinton, and he might be right for her.
I never thought Bill has Chelsea's dad. He's not a straight shooter.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#117339 Oct 14, 2012
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morals and ethics mean nothing to you repugs.
As far as President Obama's records, more has been released on him than any other candidate has ever even thought of.
President Obama is doing fine. I am not worried.
Oh, and I'm always on vacation! LOL!
You would not be on this site if you were not worried about him being reelection.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117340 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
commenter2001 wrote:
What is Mitt hiding?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/mit ...
For decades, every single candidate for POTUS or VPOTUS has released at least 10 years of tax returns --- except Rmoney..<quoted text>
Oh goody, more peanuts from the peanut gallery. That must mean that they luv me!
The only reason you get peanuts is that there isn't a 'dog crap' icon.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117341 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought Bill has Chelsea's dad. He's not a straight shooter.
Yet another example of the Lifer, Thomas Nadeau, changing names and talking to himself.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#117342 Oct 14, 2012
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morals and ethics mean nothing to you repugs.
As far as President Obama's records, more has been released on him than any other candidate has ever even thought of.
President Obama is doing fine. I am not worried.
Oh, and I'm always on vacation! LOL!
You think Obama has morals and ethics?
OMG ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

*cough cough cough*
*sputter*
LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!

Uh dearie, have you seen a doctor lately?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117343 Oct 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not be on this site if you were not worried about him being reelection.
Obama is leading Rmoney in votes cast, which is the reason YOU are worried and on this site. DUH!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,236,446
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 53,597
amy 6-2 12 min Mister Tonka 14
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 1 hr Grandma 54
Crime161 murders in 151 days in Chicago - 46 in... 2 hr Jeff Davis 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cheftell 70,044
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr boundary painter 5,254
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]