BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117171 Oct 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is that the same Canadian friend who told your engineer husband that we had I.D. cards in Canada? We know about the rest. What are his qualifications, incidentally? Is he also a 6-week engineer graduate from the community college? Tell him : NOT. Tell your husband also, he's best get another source for Canadian facts.
That's all you can do isn't it jacqazz, criticize. What pathetic waste of oxygen you are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117172 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either an idiot or you're just acting like an idiot, which is it Mobarf?
Hey Mobarf, look at it this way, either way you come out as an idiot! Your choice as to whether a "real" idiot or a "fake" idiot. LMAO at da Prof. Cracks me up everytime.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117173 Oct 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a clue the difference between used and quoted?
<quoted text>
Stay on topic please. LOL

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#117174 Oct 13, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
""Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."- Jacob Howard
That's news?

You forgot to mention that the person who wrote that believed that persons born in the US (other than children of foreign ambassadors and foreign hostile occupying troops) were born as natural born citizens and were not born "foreigners, aliens".

Duh! Your crap is tired, old, and tedious. Long dispensed with.

Get a grip!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Aliens in the US are subject to our laws, and unless they are foreign ambassadors or hostile foreign troops, they are subject to the laws of the United States, and not subject to a foreign power. The United States is a sovereign nation.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#117175 Oct 13, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the government is begging to be overthrown and a large number of people occupying our country need to be purged from this land.
That's got to be the reason.
I'd like to know why Muslims are exempt from Obamacare.
What happened to equal protection under the law?
You might want to actually read the legislation. NO religious group is given blanket exemption, and that includes muslims.

RationalState

#117176 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either an idiot or you're just acting like an idiot, which is it Mobarf?
Either you can effectively rebut the statement or UR impotent.

Case closed.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, according to US law he was born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
Operation of foreign law has no force or effect within US jurisdiction.
Similarly, if a child is born of US parents in Canada, that child is a natural born citizen of Canada. US citizenship law has no force or effect in Canada.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117177 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that you want a truce? I will not mention any of your family members and you stay off of mine! Fair deal?
I don't like taking the low road but if that is where you want to go, I'll follow.
<quoted text>
I really didn't think you would as you are a Libtard with the attention span of a gnat!
...and you are a pump.

RationalState

#117178 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic please. LOL
Take your own advice.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#117179 Oct 13, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the Reagan/Bush bashing.
No self respecting Republican would ever bash Reagan or Bush, SKANK!
There is that support for Obama whom we already knew you were supporting.
Go ahead and deny that this is clear-cut support for Obama, SKANK!
You are way more transparent than Obama, SKANK!
Reagan was suffering from Alzheimers or dementia praecox, and Bush was... well, Bush was Bush. Good fodder for the late night talk shows, but that's about it.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117180 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
One LIE you've told many times is that Obama is a Natural Born citizen, because US law applies to Obama but not to George Romney.
You claim that Mitt Romney is not a Natural born citizen because his Father was born in Mexico, despite the fact that Mitt's Father was a US citizen when Mitt was born, as was his Mother, while simultaneously claiming that Obama is a Natural born citizen despite the fact that Obama's Father was NEVER a US citizen.
Senate Resolution 511 for McCain clearly states that McCain was a Natural born citizen despite his birth in Panama because he had 2 US citizen parents at birth.
The 14th Amendment makes no one a Natural born citizen, and this includes Obama.
You are a blithering LIAR!
1) I have NEVER entered into the Obama NBC discussions....go find a post from me.

2) NO WAY!!! I have claimed that George Romney was a dual citizen. NEVER said Willard was not a NBC.

3) Senate res...14th amend....NEVER entered into any discussions

4) I have now proven YOU to be the LIAR...Don't think you are....go find ANY comment I made concerning the first three point.

I say you cannot do it.

Put up or shut up.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117181 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Again with the Reagan/Bush bashing.
No self respecting Republican would ever bash Reagan or Bush, SKANK!
There is that support for Obama whom we already knew you were supporting.
Go ahead and deny that this is clear-cut support for Obama, SKANK!
You are way more transparent than Obama, SKANK!
Why did the National Debt triple under Reagan and Bush I?

RationalState

#117182 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I have NEVER entered into the Obama NBC discussions....go find a post from me.
2) NO WAY!!! I have claimed that George Romney was a dual citizen. NEVER said Willard was not a NBC.
3) Senate res...14th amend....NEVER entered into any discussions
4) I have now proven YOU to be the LIAR...Don't think you are....go find ANY comment I made concerning the first three point.
I say you cannot do it.
Put up or shut up.
According to the laws of BirfoonWorld you must prove the negative or else they are right.

Location hidden

#117183 Oct 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
the Canadian man who said that to your husband is in the minority. Last poll taken was 80% in favour of keeping medicare, and most of those people also added that they would like to see it as a 100% universal health care plan, dentistry, drugs and all. Oh,l forgot drugs , eye care, all free after 65. And no forms to fill, just present your health card.
LMAO!
You just keep posting and showing off that stupidity of yours, ok Sherlock?

Location hidden

#117184 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no lie.
Your response just didn't agree with Anita's preconceived views.
Wow that's really an interesting analogy.
So in other words, we are wrong because we don't all agree with each other.
What logic, moron.
Oh and am I supposed to feel intimidated because you used my real name?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117185 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
All free? LMAO what a dolt!
Illiterate birfoon. Did I not suggest you take remedial reading classes? I just wrote that taxes pay for universal health care, but as everyone pays, the cost is better spread out. But that is too complicated for you. Couontiresd with universal health care fare as well as yours that does not have it. And everyone's covered. It's practiced in 33 OECD nations, and it works well, better than what you have and much much cheaper and ensures better health. Look at the statistics, longevity, natal deaths, etc. Then come back to me.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117186 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you can do isn't it jacqazz, criticize. What pathetic waste of oxygen you are.
Criticize? He, a Canadian, supposedly her horse's mouth, told her we had I.D. cards. We don't. Never did. I like the idea, but we don't have them.

Location hidden

#117187 Oct 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the laws of BirfoonWorld you must prove the negative or else they are right.
Why don't you just stop beating around the bush and tell Jock that you want his body, already?

RationalState

#117188 Oct 13, 2012
Goodnight birfoons.

Hope you can explain why the birfoon doctrine "if you can't prove my fantasy wrong, I'm right," is valid.

If you believe that you also believe in Bertrand Russell's celestial teapot.

Good night. Don't let the Illuminati/Soros bugs bite.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117189 Oct 13, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that's really an interesting analogy.
So in other words, we are wrong because we don't all agree with each other.
What logic, moron.
Oh and am I supposed to feel intimidated because you used my real name?
In YOUR world, EVERYBODY who does not agree with YOU is wrong.

DUH!!!

MORON!!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117190 Oct 13, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just stop beating around the bush and tell Jock that you want his body, already?
...proving once again that birthers are unable to think for themselves and ALWAYS resort to some crap...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,152,967
Deat Abby 12-16 10 min Mister Tonka 50
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 1 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 2 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 4 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search