BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,192)

Showing posts 103,821 - 103,840 of167,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, my parents were registered Democrats in Oklahoma in the 1970's but they were closet-Conservatives. They would vote in the primaries for the most Conservative Democrat bu at the general election .... vote Republican.
Sooooo, you are a registered repub. but a closet-gay guy! Does your wife know? If I was a woman, I would not let any guy who had been having sex with another guy touch me!
They talk about all the germs cockroaches carry but what about the cocked-guys?
You should return to pimpin' Shelby....at her age she doesn't have much time left.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Attention Jacques, attention Jacques. Here is a case involving a ..... Republican.
Former aide to Scott Walker convicted of embezzlement
<quoted text>
I still contend that the vast majority of political corruption is on the ... LEFT. But I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. Stealing money that was meant for handicapped vets is just as bad as stealing food from baby!
And I still challenge Jacques to prove me wrong!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Rogue, all of this talk on Dem corruption originates with you. I'm not as naive. I really do think that corruption, fraud, exist in both parties, as it does here in Canada and all over the political world. I just don't believe that one party is more or less innocent than the other when it comes to dishonesty. And BTW at no time have I mentioned dishonesty or fraud as relates to the Repub party OR the dem party.
If you are correct, you should have no problem playing Tit for Tat, I find a case of Democrat fraud and you find one. Like you said, if both parties are equally guilty, you should have no problem keeping up with me!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
My hubby is an engineer at an auto parts factory.
He had a very interesting conversation with a visitor from Canada.
The Canadian man, whom I won't name is interested in doing business with the factory.
The conversation consisted of the socialized medical system in Canada and the country's illegal alien problems.
From what this man said, we do not want socialized medicine here in the USA.
Obamacare would be the worst government program ever implemented in the history of this country.
Vote Romney/Ryan!
Is this the 6-week community college mechanic's certificate you are referring to?

The rest of your post makes no sense. Waht kind of business? If the Canadian wants to establish himself in the US, he'll obvioulsy have to obey American health and labour laws. Same in reverse. Try again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should return to pimpin' Shelby....at her age she doesn't have much time left.
And you should be pimping you wife out as she will probably die of AIDS soon!
I can get just as disgusting as you. I normally leave family members out of this stuff but for some sick reason you are hung up on my daughter soooooo your wife becomes fair game. You just let me know when you want a truce.
Remember, you started to defame my daughter first!
Pervert!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
The Canadian man, whom I won't name is interested in doing business with the factory.
The conversation consisted of the socialized medical system in Canada and the country's illegal alien problems.
Obamacare would be the worst government program ever implemented in the history of this country.
Vote Romney/Ryan!
What did the Canadian man say?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, my parents were registered Democrats in Oklahoma in the 1970's but they were closet-Conservatives. They would vote in the primaries for the most Conservative Democrat bu at the general election .... vote Republican.
Sooooo, you are a registered repub. but a closet-gay guy! Does your wife know? If I was a woman, I would not let any guy who had been having sex with another guy touch me!
They talk about all the germs cockroaches carry but what about the cocked-guys?
Let me illustrate how dumb you are. Herewith what you just wrote (above): "If I was a woman, I would not let any guy who had been having sex with another guy touch me!"

Well, well. Don't you even think before you write? So you would in essence not touch a man who had been having sex with another man, correct? What about a woman who touched another man? Would you have sex with her? Or do you onlyhave sex with virgins? Can you explain the difference please, seeing as both had sex with a man?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what I imagine Rogue would like to say : "Only the dem draft-dodgers were at fault. All Repub draft-dodgers, Romney included, had good valid reasons to dodge the draft. Mitt Romney was bravely evangelizing those Parizian heathens into the mormon faith when he was but 25".
PS : I must admit he had courage. Evangelizing the Parisians is indeed a daunting task. Now, there's a challenge.
How many Republican fled to Canada during the Vietnam War era?
Oh, it has been a dozen years or so but two Mormons came to my house on a hot sunny afternoon and I asked them to come in a gave them a glass of milk. I told them I was Catholic and that I was satisfied with my religion and was not interested. But I have known enough Mormons to know that I could trust them.
And I agree with you about Parisians. The people from Normandy are much more friendly. But that goes for any large cities which are infested with Libtards!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you should be pimping you wife out as she will probably die of AIDS soon!
I can get just as disgusting as you. I normally leave family members out of this stuff but for some sick reason you are hung up on my daughter soooooo your wife becomes fair game. You just let me know when you want a truce.
Remember, you started to defame my daughter first!
Pervert!!!
1) YOU started with some crap about me and my wife
2) I respond with you pimpin' Shelby
3) YOU continue the crap and accuse me of starting it
4) YOU look like the fool you are

What wife? YOU assume I have a wife. Might have and then again, I might not have. YOU have no way of knowing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY???
Only????
That is your response?
Please stay in Canada.
That's it? You scissor my post, have no intelligent response, and tell me, for no logical reason, to stay in Canada? Do vote Romney, it tells us much.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Attention Jacques, attention Jacques. Here is a case involving a ..... Republican.
<quoted text>
I still contend that the vast majority of political corruption is on the ... LEFT. But I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. Stealing money that was meant for handicapped vets is just as bad as stealing food from baby!
<quoted text>
If you are correct, you should have no problem playing Tit for Tat, I find a case of Democrat fraud and you find one. Like you said, if both parties are equally guilty, you should have no problem keeping up with me!!!
I never played that game, you somehow started it. Not interested, they are all the same when it comes to corruption, except that Dems care more about the little people.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another school lesson for the middle school midget....
Yep it sure was....especially those repubs who would later talk big about supporting the military. They are called 'Chicken Hawks'. They are all mouth. They are big supporters of war and the military but when it comes to putting their butt on the line, in the words of Dickless Cheney, "I had other priorities'. All talk and no action.
You know Pops, I have no doubt that is exactly how the people around you felt. I don't doubt that one bit. Are you in the midst of a meltdown?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason we won WW2 was all of America was behind the fighting.
So you would hve wanted to bomb SAM sites that would have been maned by Rusian troups?
If that had happened what do you think what the Russians response would have been
Not a damn thing!!! During the active part of the Korean War most MiG-15s where manned by Russians and we killed hundreds of Russian pilots then so what did they do back then?
On November 9, 1950, the Soviets suffered their first loss when Lieutenant Commander William T. Amen shot down and killed Captain Mijael Grachev
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiG_Alley
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Republican fled to Canada during the Vietnam War era?
Oh, it has been a dozen years or so but two Mormons came to my house on a hot sunny afternoon and I asked them to come in a gave them a glass of milk. I told them I was Catholic and that I was satisfied with my religion and was not interested. But I have known enough Mormons to know that I could trust them.
And I agree with you about Parisians. The people from Normandy are much more friendly. But that goes for any large cities which are infested with Libtards!
1. Our authorities never asked the draft dodgers what their party affiliations were. That is not a part of qualifications required to obtain landed immigrant status here. I reckon, based on their records, that both political party faithful were either welcome or not welcome;

2. I agree. The Mormons, not unlike the Johovah's witnesses, who knock at my door are polite, well-attired and respectful. I always tell them, respectfully and politely, that I don't believe in anaything they want to tell me, I wish them good luck and send them on their way;

3. Parisians, get this in your skull, Rogue, are wary of ANYone who is not a Parisian, and that includes ALL Frenchmen who are not bona fide Parisians. And the myth continues. I've found, lately, that they have become pretty much run-of-the-mill these last few years. Jacques Chirac had lectured them on the need for gracious hospitality as the tourist trade is extremely important to their pocket books and since then, Parisians seem to have mellowed quite a bit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Butthurt Wannabe Troll, yes it was directed at you for a reason. Do you suffer from Alzheimer's on top of the physical and mental disabilities for which you collect Social Security?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Butthurt Wannabe Troll is under the impression that government is "meddling in the church." Birfoons and "conservative" types believe that there is secret Muslim language in the PPACA.
Do please try to remember your attempts at trolling, to whom they were directed, and what you wrote.
Thanks in advance.
Barfer Girks! Waz happnin cuz?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY???
Only????
That is your response?
Please stay in Canada.
Due to our President being anti-American we not only have to take crap from illegals physically, but we also have to put up with foreigners on blogs who insult us and try to tell us what to do and how we should think.

Anybody but Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I never played that game, you somehow started it. Not interested, they are all the same when it comes to corruption, except that Dems care more about the little people.
I know you will never will play the game as you know you will lose .... gig time. Because for everyone you can find, I will find 5-10.
Oh, you care about little people .... but you allow illegal aliens to take their jobs? And then you think you help them out by putting them in ghettos? And then you make more little people but forcing middle class people down!
Conservatives want to help people up but you just want to give them other people's money.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you expected a nice loving statement from me?
Since you came on here this morning you have done nothing but slam me personally. You have yet to make any point or refute any point with any sort of valid argument. All you want to do is to slam me. That is a hater.
We really need a "crying" icon! Waa Waa Waa little Billy was mean to me. Waa Waa Waa. Grow a pair and STFU. Senile old coot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Behoove", MyTwoCents? Good thing for you you're not face-to-face with LRS, he'd pull out his gun and shoot, certain that "behoove" is the worst kind of insult possible. Go easy with the "big" words when addressing birther birfoons, MyTwoCents.
Nice drive-by jacqazz. Fits your character well. Very well indeed. Pond scum.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
Vote Romney/Ryan!
If you want to see socialized medicine in America, just go to any VA hospital. Oh, here in Florida you can not sue a state hospital for more than $100,000 no matter how much pain, suffering, loss of life, etc. That is how they control their costs.
Here in Jacksonville it is Shands and that is where all the ghetto people go. I wonder if ObamaCare will be able to fine the State of Florida as that part is probably not Constitutional!!!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

#116,569
LRS wrote:
"Murder? You'll find plenty that disagree with you on that."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
No doubt, but it is an infallible doctrine of the Roman Catholic church that abortion is murder. Paul Ryan turned his back (and Willard's) on all the devout genuine Roman Catholics who previously supported him. One cannot be a Roman Catholic who receives the Eucharist if one supports abortion. PERIOD. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR DISCUSSION.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 103,821 - 103,840 of167,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 2 min Evilgelicalling 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Tinka 1,034,178
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 36 min Whiny1 4,030
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 37 min Steve wilkos vict 339
Amy 4-19 41 min Shari23 9
Abby 4-19 42 min ScarletandOlive 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE