BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#117062 Oct 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If Howard's words are not controlling, why do you post them so much?
Howard was correct! Aliens born here are not subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution.
His statements are not controlling, and they don't agree with birfoon fantasy. Sorry.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite the fact that Senator Howard's opinion is not controlling, he didn't believe children born in the US of alien parents were subject to a foreign power. Indeed, he believed that such children were born citizens of the United States.
“They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born within the jurisdiction of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

Location hidden

#117063 Oct 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
4.<quoted text>
Why do you do this? Where do you get this misinformation?
1. There is a determination for illegal, as there is protection for them;
2. They are NEVER deported right away. Our system is the easiest and most taken-advantage of. You set foot in Canada, you are a refugee and can stay as long as 5 years unless you have a proven criminal record OR your country of origin asks for your extradition, which , in case of 99.9% of refugees coming from poor countries is NEVER the case, DOH;
3. Very few Asians gain entry in the US via Canada. We get hundreds of thousands of South and Central American refugees here in Canada that transit through the US, with US authorities closing their eyes to it. They even ease their way across US lines into Canada because both those authorities and the refugees know once on Canadian soil, they'll be there to stay at least 5 years and it reduces the US agents' and govt's work. Hell why not, let those sucker Canadians have them . I do resent it, as many Canadians also do. Once you have landed, you'll have free stipend from our govt as, as a refugee, you are not allowed to work. Five years on the taxpayer's bill. I hate it. Either declare them legal or out they go. A bill is going through parliament right now to rectify that silly law;
4. Canadians have no I.Š. Where'd you get that? I.D. cards are unconstitutional here, we have NONE. We tried a few years back, parliament voted against them. I think we should have them, but we don't. Now I have to teach you something about your own country. You also don't have I.D. cards,same as us. Our aliens carry the equivalent of a green card (called landed immigrant visa or refugee status card) but no I.d.
You just proved you know more about Canada than me? Check the above. You just proved you know squat about it, why, before I hopped aboard Topix, bet you didn't even know what the capital was. Oh, do you? Thank god for google, right? Check it out. As to my knowing more of your country than you, that's a given and it's no boast as I believe most Americans and Canadians know more about your own country than you do.
LMAO!!!!!!
Where am I getting this information?
From the horse's mouth.
But do keep spinning.
It's adorable.

Location hidden

#117064 Oct 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You make condenscending so easy, Sioucs. Re-read your last sentence. Smart, right?
You bitch and whine more than a woman does.
Are you sure you were born with man parts?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#117065 Oct 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
of course Dale doesn't have to use Vattel when he has play law.
<quoted text>
No, I don't have to use Vattel!

This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction(US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law and national law (Civil Rights Act) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States.

Was Howard using Vattel in he above (natural law)?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117066 Oct 13, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!
Where am I getting this information?
From the horse's mouth.
But do keep spinning.
It's adorable.
So what did the man from Canada say to your husband?

Bristol, CT

#117067 Oct 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, the Constitution makes citizens now.
Aliens are not citizens, therefore not subject to the jurisdiction thereof.
Non sequitur.

According to Dale's play law, the 14th abolished US jurisdiction over aliens because "the Constitution makes citizens now".

Nonsense.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
By treaty, according to birfoon play law.
Exceptions are introduced by treaty, Duh!
“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.” Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822).
Play law doesn't count.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117068 Oct 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Non sequitur.
According to Dale's play law, the 14th abolished US jurisdiction over aliens because "the Constitution makes citizens now".
Nonsense.
<quoted text>
1822 doesn't count.

Bristol, CT

#117069 Oct 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If Howard's words are not controlling, why do you post them so much?
Howard was correct! Aliens born here are not subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution.
His words were never controlling, and he understood that.

Why is Dale so upset that I quote his hero's statements that are clearly at odds with birfoon play law?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite the fact that Senator Howard's opinion is not controlling, he didn't believe children born in the US of alien parents were subject to a foreign power. Indeed, he believed that such children were born citizens of the United States.
“They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born within the jurisdiction of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

Bristol, CT

#117070 Oct 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>They are not subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution until they are citizen.
According to Dale's birfoon play law.

So what?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play law doesn't count.
"temporary allegiance. The impermanent allegiance owed to a state by a resident alien during the period of residence."
Black's Law Dictionary, 9th Edition.
“...of the compact also redound to aliens residing within the territory of the United States, who are deemed to owe TEMPORARY ALLEGIANCE to the United States and thereby are entitled to the reciprocal protections of the Constitution. See United States v. Barona....”(emphasis added)
Ashkir v. U.S., 46 Fed.Cl. 438, 2000 WL 348805, Fed.Cl., April 04, 2000 (NO. 96-351L).

Location hidden

#117071 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did the man from Canada say to your husband?
He said "Why is your president trying to get our healthcare system put into your country? Is he bonkers?"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#117072 Oct 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
His statements are not controlling, and they don't agree with birfoon fantasy. Sorry.
<quoted text>
Controlling enough to get the Citizenship Clause ratified in 1868.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#117073 Oct 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Non sequitur.
Nonsense.
<quoted text>
nothing to abolish, aliens have never been under the jurisdiction of the Constitution.

Bristol, CT

#117074 Oct 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't have to use Vattel!
This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction(US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law and national law (Civil Rights Act) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States.
Was Howard using Vattel in he above (natural law)?
He was using neither Vattel nor birfoon play law.

Sorry.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
of course Dale doesn't have to use Vattel when he has play law.

Bristol, CT

#117076 Oct 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Controlling enough to get the Citizenship Clause ratified in 1868.
All concerned were aware that his words would never be controlling in a court of law.

Sorry. Play law doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#117077 Oct 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>nothing to abolish, aliens have never been under the jurisdiction of the Constitution.
UR going in circles.

Birfoon: "sorry, the Constitution makes citizens now."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Non sequitur.
Nonsense.
<quoted text>
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#117078 Oct 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
<quoted text>
How do you know he wasn't using Vattel, looks like it from what you posted.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#117081 Oct 13, 2012
President Starky wrote:
Ryan lost no votes for his pro-life stance.
No one who is in Opus Dei can vote for Ryan after the debate and a non-Christian.

Bristol, CT

#117082 Oct 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he wasn't using Vattel, looks like it from what you posted.
“Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

U think he was "using" Vattel?

UR going in circles.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#117083 Oct 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR going in circles.
Birfoon: "sorry, the Constitution makes citizens now."
<quoted text>
In Elk v. Wilkins, 112 U.S. 94, the court was specifically asked to address “subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” and held it meant:

The persons declared to be citizens are “all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.” The evident meaning of these last words is not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their political jurisdiction and owing them (U.S.) direct and immediate allegiance. And the words relate to the time of birth in the one case, as they do to the time of naturalization in the other. Persons not thus subject to the jurisdiction of the United States at the time of birth cannot become so afterwards except by being naturalized, either individually, as by proceedings under the naturalization acts, or collectively, as by the force of a treaty by which foreign territory is acquired.

Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation a fact you can't change.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#117084 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL"
====
President Starky wrote:
Link?
LINK? There is no "link." How stupid.
I posted extensively earlier today from the exact words of the infallible doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church on the subject of killing children while they are still in the womb of their mothers. Please consult the widely-circulated documents of the Roman Catholic Church that are everywhere.
Do you need a link to know that Joe DiMaggio was a baseball player who was married to Marilyn Monroe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min smfh 1,172,098
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min JRB 50,208
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Irving 74
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,344
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 4,951
Abby 1-19-15 4 hr Julie 49
Teachers union president vows to fight cuts to ... (Feb '14) 4 hr ShouldHaveExpired 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM