BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
103,761 - 103,780 of 175,262 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As an "outsider", could I nonetheless ask that you quote and then write the part of the bill that exempts moslems from Obamacare?
You're sitting there with a computer in front of your face.
I'm quite sure you can look it up.
Laws almost always create unanticipated consequences. This is certainly likely to be the case when politicians bend over backwards to accommodate the currents of political correctness.

ObamaCare uses the Social Security language of the Internal Revenue Code to determine who is eligible for “religious conscience” objection to the insurance mandate. Specifically, the law provides exemptions for adherents of “recognized religious sects” that are “conscientiously opposed” to accepting benefits from any insurance, public or private.

As a consequence of this provision, Muslims may claim a religious exemption that is denied Christians and Jews. Since Islam believes insurance is haraam (forbidden) and likens insurance to gambling, the religion is excluded from requirements, mandates, or penalties set forth in the bill. Others who fall into this category are the Amish, American Indians, and Christian Scientists. Although the U.S. Constitution grants all Americans equal protection of the law, some Americans are more equal than others.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/obamacares-muslim-exe...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
"birfoon" You have a speech impediment.
Now prove that Obamboozle didn't buy his muslim pledge ring.
"Stuff's gettin better"
It hasn't come out yet where the ring came from, but maybe that Pakistani boyfriend he shacked with during his college days bought it for him as a wedding present.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you deny Ryan stated in the debate that it is OK to kill children while they are still in their mothers' wombs in the case of rape or incest?
Please reference any authentic Roman Catholic doctrine that permits that exception. Thank you.
There are bomb shelters. There should be obscenity shelters as well, like the kind you'll be needing in a few minutes, Terri, as you have just nuked the birther Starky again but more convincingly than ever. I'm not particularly fond of Ryan, but yes, he did say that. Now Starky is dumbfounded, has no response. Ready for a barrage of name-calling and profanity?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, this is the birther thread. It is all about the presidents eligibility. If you have nothing to do with this discussion then you don't belong here.
Are you by any chance the Topix police? Show your badge, please.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
The Class would like you to cite the specific section that does this. Thank you.
Psst, hey scud sr., there is no class. It's all in your grossly deformed head. I'll take your "no reply" as a "No", I've never earned an honest dollar in my life, come to think of it I've never earned anything honestly. Been stuck to the floor lately? LMAO
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you should be pimping you wife out as she will probably die of AIDS soon!
I can get just as disgusting as you. I normally leave family members out of this stuff but for some sick reason you are hung up on my daughter soooooo your wife becomes fair game. You just let me know when you want a truce.
Remember, you started to defame my daughter first!
Pervert!!!
<quoted text>
I did not know about your significant other until you mentioned your wife was a nurse at a public hospital. But you had used the allegation about a months ago that I was pimping my daughter.
How did you know my daughters first name? I did not say it. I assume you went to my Facebook page and got it from there.
And I do not bash other's family members .... unless they start first and you did start first!
Maybe you are just an burned out, unemployed and frustrated electrical engineer. Like I said, my brother is an EE too and has worked for GE and Honeywell and currently a consultant. He has specialized in embedded radio antennas on aircraft and has worked on F-16s thirty years ago and he is working on Air Bus projects now. I know he goes to Toulouse, France a couple of times a year. He says his French is getting pretty good but about anyone can speak French better than I can.
Sooo, what important EE projects have you worked on?
Bla, bla, bla and more bla....
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I ONCE read of a famous pirate who was financed for his endeavors by The Earl of Romney for a large cut in the take. The great J.P. Morgan was said to have inherited his fortune from Captain Morgan the Pirate. I'm talking about the guy who owned the shipping conglomerate which once owned The White Star Lines of Titanic fame. You might see his name on your bank statements.
So I am wondering if this rich whiteguy Mormon had a little captain in his ancestry?
J.P.Morgan was a Freemason/Illuminati and had his badly damaged ship Olympic painted and switched with the new Titanic for an insurance-fraud. Hence it is indeed the broken-in-two Olympic at the bottom of the North Atlantic. The real Titanic served three decades as the Olympic and as a troopship.
Freemasons once proudly admitted "we have stage-managed whole peoples".
Call the ambulance, guys. Specify burly and strong medics, and bring some extra chains and belts. And an additional straightjacket. We have some kind of nut here, says he's an MD, by name of Welby, totally lost it. May be dangerous.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading the thread. Everything is discussed here.
Now, that's a good, intelligent answer. You're on a roll. And don't let it go to your head, but I agree with it wholeheartedly.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you deny Ryan stated in the debate that it is OK to kill children while they are still in their mothers' wombs in the case of rape or incest?
Please reference any authentic Roman Catholic doctrine that permits that exception. Thank you.
As soon as you explain in technical detail, the heat source for you easy bake oven.

Ryan lost no votes for his pro-life stance.
Obama campaign is in a death spiral.
Get used to saying "President Romney"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, do they or don't they owe $6 million? If they do, don't you think it justified that the Cdn company y withold delivery of the steel until payment is duly received? Don't give me the sentimental 9/11 story on this via the New York Post,(trashy and lying Rupert Murdoch tabloid, YOUR kind of newspaper) it has nothing to do with pure business transactions. To bring up 9/11 in such a case is to demean and cheapen the victims and all the carnage that ensued.
Steel you say? Oh, aren't you the one that says we don't matter, or is it your ghost writer President Starky? Makes no difference. One birther + one birther = ZILCH.
Please see scud sr. with your lunacy. She'll be able to understand your mumblings. Otay wittle buckwheat? LMAO at scud jr!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL
Link?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too cold for negligees.
It's obvious you know nothing about fashion and the seasons.
Excuse me, but is it obligatory for birthers to intentionally act dumb for all to see?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
The Class would like you to cite the specific section that does this. Thank you.
Look it up.
The rest of the class already got that memo

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
It hasn't come out yet where the ring came from, but maybe that Pakistani boyfriend he shacked with during his college days bought it for him as a wedding present.
My mistake.
He was given the ring during a muslims ritual of manhood to boyhood rights.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sitting there with a computer in front of your face.
I'm quite sure you can look it up.
Laws almost always create unanticipated consequences. This is certainly likely to be the case when politicians bend over backwards to accommodate the currents of political correctness.
ObamaCare uses the Social Security language of the Internal Revenue Code to determine who is eligible for “religious conscience” objection to the insurance mandate. Specifically, the law provides exemptions for adherents of “recognized religious sects” that are “conscientiously opposed” to accepting benefits from any insurance, public or private.
As a consequence of this provision, Muslims may claim a religious exemption that is denied Christians and Jews. Since Islam believes insurance is haraam (forbidden) and likens insurance to gambling, the religion is excluded from requirements, mandates, or penalties set forth in the bill. Others who fall into this category are the Amish, American Indians, and Christian Scientists. Although the U.S. Constitution grants all Americans equal protection of the law, some Americans are more equal than others.
http://pjmedia.com/blog/obamacares-muslim-exe...
Remember last night when you said Muslims were exempt from ObamaCare?

Yea, I do. I sure handed you your ass on a plate. I noticed that right after I did so, you disappeared. We haven't forgotten how you made yourself look like a fool.

Hey, come up with some more birther Obama lies and we'll show you the truth on those as well.

Birthers are so very funny.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but is it obligatory for birthers to intentionally act dumb for all to see?
I think it's in the definition of birther.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"There is no [none, nada, not a one] economic study that supports the notion that allowing the wealthy to keep a greater share of their income creates jobs.
"Right now U.S. corporations are sitting on hordes of cash -- that alone is insufficient to create jobs. It is also an unsupportable myth that jobs are only created by the wealthy. Many corporations that are losing money continue to expand their operations creating more jobs in the process."
====
LRS wrote:
There's no study to disprove it either. No one wants to do business as long as Odumbo is in office. Very simple actually. Commonsense is all that is required. That is why you fail to understand life. No commonsense.
TOTALLY FALSE. There was a symposium on this reprinted in Econometrica at the time of the Reagan administration.
=
The reason you don't understand ANYTHING about macroeconomics is that you think it is all common sense. Please tell the Class what the common sense perspective is on the first derivative.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake.
He was given the ring during a muslims ritual of manhood to boyhood rights.
I missed that one. Link?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Change, amend. Is there any difference?
The USSC did neither. The 14th is as it was in 1868, with all of the backup material.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So Vattel didn't understand jurisdiction? He was wrong?
Vattel's work is controversial? Thanks for the laugh.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Said the birfoon who allegedly doesn't use de Vattel.
And, of course, black's law dictionary is totally off-base because it doesn't incorporate play law into its definition of jurisdiction.
jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory;
Black's Law Dictionary, 9th edition.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
I don't have to use Vattel, do I, Howard didn't, unless he was talking about Vattel when he stated natural law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Yeah 1,085,016
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 11 min _Zoey_ 7,705
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 30 min obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 265
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,466
Ask Amy 8-1-14 4 hr Shari23 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000