BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116987 Oct 13, 2012
And Aroostook County has at least one other country club. It is in Houlton. And yes they are real Country-country clubs too! No snobs allowed! Hell, they even let Canadians too!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#116988 Oct 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the 6-week community college mechanic's certificate you are referring to?à
The rest of your post makes no sense. Waht kind of business? If the Canadian wants to establish himself in the US, he'll obvioulsy have to obey American health and labour laws. Same in reverse. Try again.
You are no Canadian.
You're a fraud.
Why don't you enlighten these people how long you'd have to wait to get surgery if you had breast cancer?
Who decides that for you? Is it a board of nurses or a board of doctors?
Does the health system in Canada pay for your tooth care, and what about your eye care as well?
Can you expect the Canadian health care system to pay for a sex change?
How long can you expect to wait in the waiting room to see a doctor in the emergency room?
I am sure if you are a true Canadian, you can answer these questions, can't you?

Now, on the subject of illegals.
What determines whether a person is illegal or not?
How long do illegals have to wait to be deported?
Are they allowed back into Canada, or do they have to wait to come back?

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116989 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"If Obama has been responsible for the recovery of the stock market, he is responsible for the down turn!!!"
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
What down turn? Please provide exact dates of any 10% or 15% decline in the U.S. equity markets. Thank you.
BTW,can you identify the dates of a recent period in American history when the U.S. equity markets tanked 58% in only fifteen months. That means American citizens lost more than one-half of their wealth virtually overnight.
On the other hand, Willard is infinitely better off than he was four years ago. His equity portfolio must have more than doubled (by 121%) while his bond portfolio soared as well.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116990 Oct 13, 2012
Oh, if you go golfing there make sure you bring orange balls so you can see them in the snow!
It is not far from Caribou, ME and they just about always mention Caribou on any National Weather forecast!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#116991 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's what they used to beat you with....country clubs! Nothing like a good piece of oak. That definitely explains the drain bamage and the facial rearrangement. Have you thought of covering your face permanently? LMAO at the scud
If you really want a laugh, ask her what her butler's name is or her maid's.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116992 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice drive-by jacqazz. Fits your character well. Very well indeed. Pond scum.
Again, just not satisfactory, eh boy. For example, well, free lesson for you. You see, I was able to upset you, as was Johannes, with nary a hint of name-calling or obscenities. Yet, you felt you needed "heavy ammunition" to respond, so you came up with "pond scum". No, sorry, LRS, that won't do it, not adequate, not a response that even approximates a hint of intelligence. Okay, tell you what, think about a response to that one and this post, think long and hard, check with google if you like, and try and come back with a good tit-for-tat post, devoid of name-calling, obscenity, and racism. Can you do that, eh boy?

#116993 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"The real question is whether Willard has ever 'earned' an honest dollar."
====
LRS wrote:
Why not answer the question?
I'm sure he has earned some, but, in general, he made his money the old fashioned way -- he inherited it.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116994 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
2% Milk and it was at a local grocery store. jacqazz is having another meltdown! Couldn't happen to a nicer fella. Tugboat Turdport
Ha ha, you just don't have it, do you? That's ok, LRS, you're a birther birfoon and you've done as well as can be expected fomr any of these hapless stooges.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116995 Oct 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How juvenile. The birfoon attempts to deny he made one baseless claim by stating another.
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
"birfoon" You have a speech impediment.

Now prove that Obamboozle didn't buy his muslim pledge ring.

"Stuff's gettin better"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116996 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no [none, nada, not a one] economic study that supports the notion that allowing the wealthy to keep a greater share of their income creates jobs.
Right now U.S. corporations are sitting on hordes of cash -- that alone is insufficient to create jobs. It is also an unsupportable myth that jobs are only created by the wealthy. Many corporations that are losing money continue to expand their operations creating more jobs in the process.
There's no study to disprove it either. No one wants to do business as long as Odumbo is in office. Very simple actually. Commonsense is all that is required. That is why you fail to understand life. No commonsense.

#116997 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"SOURCES
"Willard Romney's Abortion Evolution (ABC News)"
====
America Got Stupid wrote:
Why are you disparaging our party's candidate?
Don't you like our man Mitt anymore?
I didn't write the article. I posted what the most conservative metropolitan newspaper in the United States printed on ITS editorial page.
WILD WOMEN WILDLY FOR WILLARD and M.I.T. WILD WOMEN FOR MITTENS.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#116998 Oct 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed he bought the ring. The burden on you.
BTW loser, "the burden is on you" is not a "claim to know."
RU in middle school?
<quoted text>
Why "RU aking if I'm in middle school?
Everyone knows you like em younger than that.

Prove Hussein didn't purchase his muslim pledge ring.

"Stuff's gettin better"

#116999 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"CORRECT -- that's why our boy, Willard, is in deep trouble."
====
America Got Stupid wrote:
There is that support for Obama whom we already knew you were supporting.
Go ahead and deny that this is clear-cut support for Obama!
How does a factual statement such as that "support" Obama.
I was at a Bears game (and I am a Bears fan) one night when the Packers scored a second touchdown while the Bears hadn't scored any. Stating, "Oh, my, gosh, the Bears are in deep trouble," hardly qualifies as rooting for the Packers.
Perhaps you should consider finishing that GED to brush up on the English language.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#117001 Oct 13, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to our President being anti-American we not only have to take crap from illegals physically, but we also have to put up with foreigners on blogs who insult us and try to tell us what to do and how we should think.
Anybody but Obama.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Please indicate one, just one anti-American word out of Obama's mouth;
2. Please indicate one, just one anti-American word from my keyboard here in Topix or anywhere else for that matter.
1. Please indicate one, just one anti-American word out of Obama's mouth;

You make it difficult by narrowing it down to just on anti-American comment, but how about all of the apologies Obama has made to other countries for America? Especially this last fiasco where he apologized for that film that was supposed to be what triggered the uprising in Libya?

2. Please indicate one, just one anti-American word from my keyboard here in Topix or anywhere else for that matter.

Did I say that? NO!

What I said was, "we not only have to take crap from illegals physically, but we also have to put up with foreigners on blogs who insult us and try to tell us what to do and how we should think.

Anybody but Obama".

If the shoe fits by all means wear it.

#117002 Oct 13, 2012
President Starky wrote:
The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking" and "usury" and is thus banned.
Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.
The Class would like you to cite the specific section that does this. Thank you.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117003 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
Well, do they or don't they owe $6 million? If they do, don't you think it justified that the Cdn company y withold delivery of the steel until payment is duly received? Don't give me the sentimental 9/11 story on this via the New York Post,(trashy and lying Rupert Murdoch tabloid, YOUR kind of newspaper) it has nothing to do with pure business transactions. To bring up 9/11 in such a case is to demean and cheapen the victims and all the carnage that ensued.

Steel you say? Oh, aren't you the one that says we don't matter, or is it your ghost writer President Starky? Makes no difference. One birther + one birther = ZILCH.
Prince Hall

Kenosha, WI

#117004 Oct 13, 2012
Barack Obama is a 32nd degree Prince Hall Mason, and goodstanding member of Royal Arch Masons,and Nights Templary.
Reverend Jesse Jackson is a 33rd degree Mason.
Reverend Jermiah Wright is also a 32nd degree mason. There are many very colorful high profile people that are Prince Hall Masons, to include Louis Farrakahn.

The Prince Hall Masons belived to be of the Afro American Community are extremely prolific in the United States. There is a memebership of over 300,000, not including the Prince Hall Eastern Star Mason auxiliary composed by women only. Women can not be Masons.

There are hundreds of auxiliary orgs. that are under Prince Hall Masonry which is composed by huge numbers of members that could not rate accepted as masons due to requirements that were very scrutinized as to their background checks.

Reverend Al Sharpton being one a major activist in said organizations and member there of along with a huge number of Obama supporters and people in his campaign staffing....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117005 Oct 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, you just don't have it, do you? That's ok, LRS, you're a birther birfoon and you've done as well as can be expected fomr any of these hapless stooges.
Constantly clownstomping your azz? I agree. You never have gotten the whole "humor" thingy, jacqazz. I've been telling you that for some time now. That memory of yours is getting worse and worse I see. Sad. Aw, well here's a quarter! Senile old coot.

BTW, your bib fell off. LMAO at scud jr.!!!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#117006 Oct 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As an "outsider", could I nonetheless ask that you quote and then write the part of the bill that exempts moslems from Obamacare?
You're sitting there with a computer in front of your face.
I'm quite sure you can look it up.
Laws almost always create unanticipated consequences. This is certainly likely to be the case when politicians bend over backwards to accommodate the currents of political correctness.

ObamaCare uses the Social Security language of the Internal Revenue Code to determine who is eligible for “religious conscience” objection to the insurance mandate. Specifically, the law provides exemptions for adherents of “recognized religious sects” that are “conscientiously opposed” to accepting benefits from any insurance, public or private.

As a consequence of this provision, Muslims may claim a religious exemption that is denied Christians and Jews. Since Islam believes insurance is haraam (forbidden) and likens insurance to gambling, the religion is excluded from requirements, mandates, or penalties set forth in the bill. Others who fall into this category are the Amish, American Indians, and Christian Scientists. Although the U.S. Constitution grants all Americans equal protection of the law, some Americans are more equal than others.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/obamacares-muslim-exe...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#117007 Oct 13, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
"birfoon" You have a speech impediment.
Now prove that Obamboozle didn't buy his muslim pledge ring.
"Stuff's gettin better"
It hasn't come out yet where the ring came from, but maybe that Pakistani boyfriend he shacked with during his college days bought it for him as a wedding present.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL 69,967
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min John Galt 1,124,814
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr Yes 3
Chicago a model city 2 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 3 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs