You are lying.<quoted text>
1. What takes days? For elective surgery like a major one, sex change, yes, there is a board. Makes sense, no? As to all other surgeries, no board. None. And once approved, they are paid for in their entirety. I agree with that, when judged necessary, but not the ones on prisoners. For all maladies, surgeries, there is no such board. Where'd you get this?
2. Yes, specially in Québec, it can take up to a day and a half. Not so in the other 9 provinces. And, face it, best to wait than not being able to because you can't afford it. Talk to me of consequence of not having universal health care. Did you look at those statistics? Why are you last or almost last?;
3. It's not free. We all pay taxes, but paying taxes is fairer than individual premiums as it's shared by all, by the younger ones who rely less on medical assistance, compensating for an older segment of society;
4. The diaper analogy is disgusting btw. But it confirms what I wrote about you not having anything but an obscenity-laced reply;
5. You Americans love to work. I guess that means Canadians are shiftless bums. So be it. As are all other 33 OECD countries that enjoy an even better health care system than we do in Canada.
You got caught lying.