BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116961 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
Have you ever "earned" an honest dollar in your entire pathetic existence? I highly doubt it.
What do I have to do with a discussion about the President's eligibility?
The real question is whether Willard has ever "earned" an honest dollar.

#116968 Oct 13, 2012
President Starky wrote:
Ryan reaffirmed his pro-life-anti abortion stance.
Do you deny Ryan stated in the debate that it is OK to kill children while they are still in their mothers' wombs in the case of rape or incest?
Please reference any authentic Roman Catholic doctrine that permits that exception. Thank you.
Carol

Lombard, IL

#116969 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, this is the birther thread. It is all about the presidents eligibility. If you have nothing to do with this discussion then you don't belong here.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116970 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not answer the question scud?

#116971 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
...but when the National Debt tripled under Reagan and Bush I that was ok with you?
And created the WORST creditworthiness in our great nation's history with wildly out-of-control inflation and unemployment rates that were higher than under the present administration.
OH, his marginal federal income tax rate on working-class families was THREE TIMES what it is under the present administration.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#116972 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to see socialized medicine in America, just go to any VA hospital. Oh, here in Florida you can not sue a state hospital for more than $100,000 no matter how much pain, suffering, loss of life, etc. That is how they control their costs.
Here in Jacksonville it is Shands and that is where all the ghetto people go. I wonder if ObamaCare will be able to fine the State of Florida as that part is probably not Constitutional!!!
My dad was in the military. I see what he's gone through. He's had heart problems, a kidney transplant and an artificial hip. He has suffered through many hospital stays. One time he had to go back because the doctor didn't prescribe the right medicine for his recovery. He ended up passed out on the living room floor. I know sometimes the lack of doctors have exacerbated his problems. Nobody knows more than military family what socialized medicine is all about.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#116973 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
I ONCE read of a famous pirate who was financed for his endeavors by The Earl of Romney for a large cut in the take. The great J.P. Morgan was said to have inherited his fortune from Captain Morgan the Pirate. I'm talking about the guy who owned the shipping conglomerate which once owned The White Star Lines of Titanic fame. You might see his name on your bank statements.
So I am wondering if this rich whiteguy Mormon had a little captain in his ancestry?
J.P.Morgan was a Freemason/Illuminati and had his badly damaged ship Olympic painted and switched with the new Titanic for an insurance-fraud. Hence it is indeed the broken-in-two Olympic at the bottom of the North Atlantic. The real Titanic served three decades as the Olympic and as a troopship.
Freemasons once proudly admitted "we have stage-managed whole peoples".

#116974 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If Obama wanted the DJIA to soar, all he would have to do is permanently extend the Bush tax cuts as they are!!!
Why would that have any effect?
Can you reference any serious Finance article that suggests taxation has a material effect on the U.S. equity markets?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116975 Oct 13, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, this is the birther thread. It is all about the presidents eligibility. If you have nothing to do with this discussion then you don't belong here.
Try reading the thread. Everything is discussed here.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#116976 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
What down turn? Please provide exact dates of any 10% or 15% decline in the U.S. equity markets. Thank you.
It's too cold for negligees.
It's obvious you know nothing about fashion and the seasons.

#116977 Oct 13, 2012
thezen2580 wrote:
take it to court !!
It was.
By its action in Kerchner v. Obama (cert. denied 2010) the United States Supreme Court rejected that and all of the other vacuous "birther" arguments. That makes the matter RES JUDICATA.

#116978 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But I also blame Speaker Dennis Hastert who was a typical Illinois Country Clubber.
Hastert was a high school wrestling coach before going to Congress. They don't even have country clubs out in hicksville where he is from.

#116979 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ever hear of Obama Care? You do recall our Supreme Court ruling it is a tax, don't you?!?
In 2011 the federal marginal tax rate on taxable income of, say,$66,000 (filing jointly) was 15%(Obama's third year in office). It is the same rate for 2012.
Under Reagan those poor suckers were paying 43%(in his third year in office).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116980 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you should be pimping you wife out as she will probably die of AIDS soon!
I can get just as disgusting as you. I normally leave family members out of this stuff but for some sick reason you are hung up on my daughter soooooo your wife becomes fair game. You just let me know when you want a truce.
Remember, you started to defame my daughter first!
Pervert!!!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) YOU started with some crap about me and my wife
2) I respond with you pimpin' Shelby
3) YOU continue the crap and accuse me of starting it
4) YOU look like the fool you are
What wife? YOU assume I have a wife. Might have and then again, I might not have. YOU have no way of knowing.
I did not know about your significant other until you mentioned your wife was a nurse at a public hospital. But you had used the allegation about a months ago that I was pimping my daughter.
How did you know my daughters first name? I did not say it. I assume you went to my Facebook page and got it from there.
And I do not bash other's family members .... unless they start first and you did start first!
Maybe you are just an burned out, unemployed and frustrated electrical engineer. Like I said, my brother is an EE too and has worked for GE and Honeywell and currently a consultant. He has specialized in embedded radio antennas on aircraft and has worked on F-16s thirty years ago and he is working on Air Bus projects now. I know he goes to Toulouse, France a couple of times a year. He says his French is getting pretty good but about anyone can speak French better than I can.
Sooo, what important EE projects have you worked on?

#116981 Oct 13, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Bishops Rebuke Biden Over Contraception Mandate Claims
PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL

#116982 Oct 13, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
The fix is in!
The Republicans are going to win the Presidency.
Doesn't that just warm the coddles of your heart?
I hope so. I have never offered any support for the current President.
I just hope Willard and Paul -- neither of whom has any background in macroeconomics -- screw up our very robust economy from its recovery from the depths of December 2008-January 2009.
=
Home Prices Increase Again in July 2012
According to the S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices
New York, September 25, 2012 –
“Data through July 2012, released today by S&P Dow Jones Indices for its S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices, the leading measure of U.S. home prices, showed average home prices increased by 1.5% for the 10-City Composite and by 1.6% for the 20-City Composite in July versus June 2012.
“For the third consecutive month, all 20 cities and both Composites recorded positive monthly changes. It would have been a fourth had prices not fallen by 0.6% in Detroit back in April.
“The attached chart shows the trough of the housing crash occurred in early 2009. U.S. residential housing had plummeted 35% from Jan. 2008 to Jan. 2009. Since that low point U.S. residential housing HAS RISEN 25% during the past 3-1/2 years.”
Case-Shiller&#61650; and Case-Shiller Indexes&#61650; are registered trademarks of Fiserv, Inc.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116983 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hastert was a high school wrestling coach before going to Congress. They don't even have country clubs out in hicksville where he is from.
So that's what they used to beat you with....country clubs! Nothing like a good piece of oak. That definitely explains the drain bamage and the facial rearrangement. Have you thought of covering your face permanently? LMAO at the scud
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116984 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2011 the federal marginal tax rate on taxable income of, say,$66,000 (filing jointly) was 15%(Obama's third year in office). It is the same rate for 2012.
Under Reagan those poor suckers were paying 43%(in his third year in office).
Another question avoided by the stanky tank meat.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116985 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, If Fort Fairfield, Maine can have a country club, so can Hicksville, IL
http://www.avcc.ca/history.htm
Yep, 90% of the Aroostook Valley Country Club is in New Brunswick, Canada. They have two parking lots, one in America and the other in Canada. Other than the one parking lot and the Pro Shop, everything else is in Canada. They let you walk back and forth across w/o clearing customs on either side.
Oh, they have both an American and Canadian flags on the proper sides of the club.
The 18-hole "Aroostook Valley" course at the Aroostook Valley Country Club facility in Fort Fairfield, Maine features 6,305 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 69.9 and it has a slope rating of 117. Designed by Howard Watson, ASGCA, the Aroostook Valley golf course opened in 1927. Stephen Leitch manages the course as the Golf Professional.

Read More: Aroostook Valley Country Club | Aroostook Valley Golf Course http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses/course.a...
Yep, they built the country club during prohibition so they had a place to go drink and party at.
Oh, their lunch specialty is Lobster sandwich.

#116986 Oct 13, 2012
Poppo wrote:
Creating jobs how by giving the rich more tax cuts? Obviously if that worked unemployment would have never peaked at 10 percent. Romney has no plan to create jobs nor does he need one.
There is no [none, nada, not a one] economic study that supports the notion that allowing the wealthy to keep a greater share of their income creates jobs.
Right now U.S. corporations are sitting on hordes of cash -- that alone is insufficient to create jobs. It is also an unsupportable myth that jobs are only created by the wealthy. Many corporations that are losing money continue to expand their operations creating more jobs in the process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,124,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr The Real Missyfit 47,480
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]