BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116945 Oct 13, 2012
#116,569
LRS wrote:
"Murder? You'll find plenty that disagree with you on that."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
No doubt, but it is an infallible doctrine of the Roman Catholic church that abortion is murder. Paul Ryan turned his back (and Willard's) on all the devout genuine Roman Catholics who previously supported him. One cannot be a Roman Catholic who receives the Eucharist if one supports abortion. PERIOD. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR DISCUSSION.

#116946 Oct 13, 2012
PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL
==
The following are the official, infallible statements of the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church on the subject of the killing of children while still in their mothers’ wombs. This is the sacred doctrine on which Congressman Ryan deliberately turned his back:
#68 The fifth commandment forbids direct and intentional killing as gravely sinful. The murderer and those who cooperate voluntarily in murder commit a sin that cries out to heaven for vengeance.
#69 The fifth commandment forbids doing anything with the intention of indirectly bringing about a person's death.
Abortion
#70 Human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception. From the first moment of his existence, a human being must be recognized as having the rights of a person - among which is the inviolable right of every innocent being to life.
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you.
Jeremiah 1:5
#71 Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law:
You shall not kill the embryo by abortion and shall not cause the newborn to perish.
God, the Lord of life, has entrusted to men the noble mission of safeguarding life, and men must carry it out in a manner worthy of themselves. Life must be protected with the utmost care from the moment of conception: abortion and infanticide are abominable crimes.76
#72 Formal cooperation in an abortion constitutes a grave offense. The Church attaches the canonical penalty of excommunication to this crime against human life. "A person who procures a completed abortion incurs excommunication latae sententiae," "by the very commission of the offense," and subject to the conditions provided by Canon Law. 2273 The inalienable right to life of every innocent human individual is a constitutive element of a civil society and its legislation:
"The inalienable rights of the person must be recognized and respected by civil society and the political authority. These human rights depend neither on single individuals nor on parents; nor do they represent a concession made by society and the state; they belong to human nature and are inherent in the person by virtue of the creative act from which the person took his origin. Among such fundamental rights one should mention in this regard every human being's right to life and physical integrity from the moment of conception until death."
"The moment a positive law deprives a category of human beings of the protection which civil legislation ought to accord them, the state is denying the equality of all before the law. When the state does not place its power at the service of the rights of each citizen, and in particular of the more vulnerable, the very foundations of a state based on law are undermined.... As a consequence of the respect and protection which must be ensured for the unborn child from the moment of conception, the law must provide appropriate penal sanctions for every deliberate violation of the child's rights."
#74 Since it must be treated from conception as a person, the embryo must be defended in its integrity, cared for, and healed, as far as possible, like any other human being.
#75 "One must hold as licit procedures carried out on the human embryo which respect the life and integrity of the embryo and do not involve disproportionate risks for it, but are directed toward its healing the improvement of its condition of health, or its individual survival."83
"It is immoral to produce human embryos intended for exploitation as disposable biological material."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116947 Oct 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me illustrate how dumb you are. Herewith what you just wrote (above): "If I was a woman, I would not let any guy who had been having sex with another guy touch me!"
Well, well. Don't you even think before you write? So you would in essence not touch a man who had been having sex with another man, correct? What about a woman who touched another man? Would you have sex with her? Or do you onlyhave sex with virgins? Can you explain the difference please, seeing as both had sex with a man?
The amount of STD's is far higher among the gay and bi guys than they are among the us het-types. Now lesbians seem to have the lowest amount of STD's but I am not into lesbos.
But I am fairly picky on my women. One at a time. Cal me a serial monogamous person if you want to.
And no, I don't do virgins as they don't have any experience? No overly experienced women either!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116948 Oct 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it was $1.88 for a half-gallon, that would only come to $3.76 a gallon. I can just see it. Scenario for the birthers, easy to understand :
Convenience store clerk : "Hey, look, there's that tricyle-riding LRS coming to buy miLk. Wish we had more like him. Let's sell it for $5.28 a gallon instead of $3.86, he's such a meathead"
LRS : "Hi, Pakis.(rogue tm reg'd) Or is that Injuns?(birthers tm reg'd). One quart of milk and make it snappy, turds (LRS, tm reg'd);
Clerk : "Yessir. That will be $5.28 please"
LRS : "But, dumbazzbastard,(LRS tm reg'd), it says $3.76 on label", shathead (LRS tm reg'd);
Clerk : Yes, but for you, sir, it's special. You are birther and birthers have to pay more so we give difference to Meester Romney"
LRS : Beaming. Oh, thank you, bless you, here's $10.00, give Mitt the change. But you're still "turds, dumbazzbastards and shatheads. Asnd get the f*ck out of my country".
2% Milk and it was at a local grocery store. jacqazz is having another meltdown! Couldn't happen to a nicer fella. Tugboat Turdport
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116949 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should return to pimpin' Shelby....at her age she doesn't have much time left.
Say Pops, quick question.....what's the angle of your forehead slope?

#116950 Oct 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
“For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever.”
This beautiful exclamation is prayed at EVERY Roman Catholic Mass. However, it is not found ANYWHERE in sacred scripture. It certainly is not associated with the Lord’s teaching on how to pray (“The Lord’s Prayer”).
=
7- In praying, do not babble like the pagans, who think that they will be heard because of their many words.
8- Do not be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
The Lord’s Prayer.
9-“This is how you are to pray:
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
10- your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven.
11- Give us today our daily bread;
12- and forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors;
13- and do not subject us to the final test, but deliver us from the evil one.
14- If you forgive others their transgressions, your heavenly Father will forgive you.
15- But if you do not forgive others, neither will your Father forgive your transgressions.
16-“When you fast,* do not look gloomy like the hypocrites. They neglect their appearance,
so that they may appear to others to be fasting. Amen, I say to you, they have received their
reward.
Matthew 6:7-16
==
The Lord’s Prayer
1- He was praying in a certain place, and when he had finished, one of his disciples said to him,“Lord, teach us to pray just as John taught his disciples.”
2- He said to them,“When you pray, say:
Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.
3- Give us each day our daily bread*
4- and forgive us our sins for we ourselves forgive everyone in debt to us, and do not subject us to the final test.”
5- And he said to them,“Suppose one of you has a friend to whom he goes at midnight and says,‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread,
Luke 11:1-5
=
It is clear in the above passages there is no doxology following the conclusion of the Lord’s Prayer.

#116951 Oct 13, 2012
#116,661
LRS wrote:
"Let's hear the quote."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
Gosh, you are ignorant.
It is not a "quote." It is an infallible doctrine of the Roman Catholic church.
The following are the official, infallible statements of the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church on the subject of the killing of children while still in their mothers’ wombs. This is the sacred doctrine on which Congressman Ryan deliberately turned his back:
#68 The fifth commandment forbids direct and intentional killing as gravely sinful. The murderer and those who cooperate voluntarily in murder commit a sin that cries out to heaven for vengeance.
#69 The fifth commandment forbids doing anything with the intention of indirectly bringing about a person's death.
Abortion
#70 Human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception. From the first moment of his existence, a human being must be recognized as having the rights of a person - among which is the inviolable right of every innocent being to life.
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. Jeremiah 1:5
#71 Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law:
You shall not kill the embryo by abortion and shall not cause the newborn to perish.
God, the Lord of life, has entrusted to men the noble mission of safeguarding life, and men must carry it out in a manner worthy of themselves. Life must be protected with the utmost care from the moment of conception: abortion and infanticide are abominable crimes.
#72 Formal cooperation in an abortion constitutes a grave offense. The Church attaches the canonical penalty of excommunication to this crime against human life. "A person who procures a completed abortion incurs excommunication latae sententiae," "by the very commission of the offense," and subject to the conditions provided by Canon Law. 2273 The inalienable right to life of every innocent human individual is a constitutive element of a civil society and its legislation:
"The inalienable rights of the person must be recognized and respected by civil society and the political authority. These human rights depend neither on single individuals nor on parents; nor do they represent a concession made by society and the state; they belong to human nature and are inherent in the person by virtue of the creative act from which the person took his origin. Among such fundamental rights one should mention in this regard every human being's right to life and physical integrity from the moment of conception until death."
"The moment a positive law deprives a category of human beings of the protection which civil legislation ought to accord them, the state is denying the equality of all before the law. When the state does not place its power at the service of the rights of each citizen, and in particular of the more vulnerable, the very foundations of a state based on law are undermined.... As a consequence of the respect and protection which must be ensured for the unborn child from the moment of conception, the law must provide appropriate penal sanctions for every deliberate violation of the child's rights."
#74 Since it must be treated from conception as a person, the embryo must be defended in its integrity, cared for, and healed, as far as possible, like any other human being.
#75 "One must hold as licit procedures carried out on the human embryo which respect the life and integrity of the embryo and do not involve disproportionate risks for it, but are directed toward its healing the improvement of its condition of health, or its individual survival."83
"It is immoral to produce human embryos intended for exploitation as disposable biological material."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116952 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) YOU started with some crap about me and my wife
2) I respond with you pimpin' Shelby
3) YOU continue the crap and accuse me of starting it
4) YOU look like the fool you are
What wife? YOU assume I have a wife. Might have and then again, I might not have. YOU have no way of knowing.
No, trust me on this Pops. You've been making a royal azz of yo'self for a couple of days now.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116953 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#116,661
LRS wrote:
"Let's hear the quote."
====
<quoted text>
Do you ever have a point? Oh, I didn't see your answer to, "have you ever earned an honest dollar in your entire pathetic existence"? Working in your lab today? LMAO!!!! You and Mobarf! Lying POS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116954 Oct 13, 2012
I believe the wittle gutter rats have taken to the underground. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116955 Oct 13, 2012

#116956 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If Obama has been responsible for the recovery of the stock market, he is responsible for the down turn!!!
What down turn? Please provide exact dates of any 10% or 15% decline in the U.S. equity markets. Thank you.

#116957 Oct 13, 2012
President Starky wrote:
"That'll make voters forget all about the largest tax hike in American history"
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
Largest tax hike?
Please tell the Class when that occurred.
Federal income tax rates at this exact moment are the lowest they have been since the implementation of the XVIth Amendment. For middle income people fully one-third of what the marginal rate was under R.Reagan during his first term.
CHALLENGE:
Is there anyone on this thread who can provide any HARD ECONOMIC DATA to disprove the statement that in this current tax year United States citizens enjoy the LOWEST marginal federal income tax rates (across the board) than at ANY TIME since the implementation of Amendment XVI?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116958 Oct 13, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to our President being anti-American we not only have to take crap from illegals physically, but we also have to put up with foreigners on blogs who insult us and try to tell us what to do and how we should think.
Anybody but Obama.
1. Please indicate one, just one anti-American word out of Obama's mouth;

2. Please indicate one, just one anti-American word from my keyboard here in Topix or anywhere else for that matter.

#116959 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
Unhide that location young lady and we'll find out which farm you call home. You are fenced in I hope. LOL
If you are that interested, just look at a map. You can see my property on Google maps.

#116961 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
Have you ever "earned" an honest dollar in your entire pathetic existence? I highly doubt it.
What do I have to do with a discussion about the President's eligibility?
The real question is whether Willard has ever "earned" an honest dollar.

#116968 Oct 13, 2012
President Starky wrote:
Ryan reaffirmed his pro-life-anti abortion stance.
Do you deny Ryan stated in the debate that it is OK to kill children while they are still in their mothers' wombs in the case of rape or incest?
Please reference any authentic Roman Catholic doctrine that permits that exception. Thank you.
Carol

Lombard, IL

#116969 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, this is the birther thread. It is all about the presidents eligibility. If you have nothing to do with this discussion then you don't belong here.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116970 Oct 13, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not answer the question scud?

#116971 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
...but when the National Debt tripled under Reagan and Bush I that was ok with you?
And created the WORST creditworthiness in our great nation's history with wildly out-of-control inflation and unemployment rates that were higher than under the present administration.
OH, his marginal federal income tax rate on working-class families was THREE TIMES what it is under the present administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 71,052
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Portlandia 1,154,117
abby 12-21 38 min PEllen 1
amy 12-21 39 min PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min mdbuilder 49,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,255
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,885
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:14 pm PST