BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116909 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you'd better read it again, because Muslims are not specifically exempt.
So that either makes you a poor reader or a liar. Which is it?
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
I am betting on the latter.
>
Better yet, I'm betting on both.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#116910 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...I'll play along.
Please list the 'lies' that I've told and your 'call out' on them.
Let's see what you come up with.
I don't play silly tag games. Everyone who has been reading this thread can see through your facade.

Say something intelligent please.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#116911 Oct 13, 2012
My hubby is an engineer at an auto parts factory.
He had a very interesting conversation with a visitor from Canada.
The Canadian man, whom I won't name is interested in doing business with the factory.

The conversation consisted of the socialized medical system in Canada and the country's illegal alien problems.
From what this man said, we do not want socialized medicine here in the USA.
Obamacare would be the worst government program ever implemented in the history of this country.
Vote Romney/Ryan!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116912 Oct 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Government Cover Up as Middle East Becomes Unglued?
You might recall that the Obama administration injected neutral language into our official defense strategy. For instance, the "Quadrennial Homeland Security Review" and the "Quadrennial Defense Review," both congressionally mandated documents, apparently no longer use the words "Islam," "Islamic" or "Islamist." And Janet Napolitano, the Secretary of Homeland Security, prefers to use the term "man-caused disasters" instead of terrorism.
During his nomination acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention, President Obama said that "al Qaeda is on the path to defeat." But the intelligence officers say, "The Obama Administration is afraid to admit al Qaeda is running rampant throughout the region because it would expose the truth instead of what President Obama so pompously spouted during the Democratic Convention."
To make matters worse, Gertz writes, "The administration, in particular, wants to keep hidden solid intelligence showing that the terrorist group behind the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that killed nearly 3,000 Americans is now flourishing under the Muslim Brotherhood regime of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi."
http://www.catholic.org/international/interna...
The third step involves vigorously attacking Arizona or any other state that actually wants to have any kind of meaningful security from the illegal immigrant invasion. And, oh, you can add additional steps, such as bogus eggheaded liberal pseudo-scientific studies to show that the invasion across America’s border is actually a good thing for the United States.
You know, apart from the fact that the above ridiculous idea is complete and unadulterated bullcrap when you consider even MEXICO acknowledges that the very same immigrants are a burden when they return to their own country.
Oh, it also wouldn’t be hard to simply change “illegal immigrant” to “terrorist.” Or, as Janet Napolitano and her boss Barry Hussein prefer to call them,“advocates of man-caused disaster.”
And, of course, the final step of the Obama administration’s border non-security is to demonize anyone and everything that in any way seeks to actually make the border more secure.
If you want to see the “theories” of border security that Janet Napolitano will be bringing from the Obama administration, see here, or here.
It’s like a sick joke that just keeps getter sicker and sicker.
Like I said, poor Afghanistan.
http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/tag/m...
How old are you? Did you even manage to graduate from grammar school? Is that why you can't put two words together and,instead, inflict these insane cuts-and-paste upon poor captive Topix users? And, even worse, you don't even read them yourself, so reading-challenged are you. Which means you often come up with stuff that contradicts your pravda-loving communist beliefs. Try a remedial reading course and when you're finished with that, a simple grade 4 writing/composition programme.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116913 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dead on. I just paid 5.28 for a gallon of MILK! If I'm not mistaken I think milk is a renewable resource, yet that is roughly two dollars more than I paid for a gallon of gasoline (non renewable) the other night. What kind of logic is that? It's not, it's a lack of....
<quoted text>
Are you sure you are not talking about a half-gallon of milk as I paid $1.88 for a half-gallon two days ago?
Even if it was $1.88 for a half-gallon, that would only come to $3.76 a gallon. I can just see it. Scenario for the birthers, easy to understand :

Convenience store clerk : "Hey, look, there's that tricyle-riding LRS coming to buy miLk. Wish we had more like him. Let's sell it for $5.28 a gallon instead of $3.86, he's such a meathead"

LRS : "Hi, Pakis.(rogue tm reg'd) Or is that Injuns?(birthers tm reg'd). One quart of milk and make it snappy, turds (LRS, tm reg'd);

Clerk : "Yessir. That will be $5.28 please"

LRS : "But, dumbazzbastard,(LRS tm reg'd), it says $3.76 on label", shathead (LRS tm reg'd);

Clerk : Yes, but for you, sir, it's special. You are birther and birthers have to pay more so we give difference to Meester Romney"

LRS : Beaming. Oh, thank you, bless you, here's $10.00, give Mitt the change. But you're still "turds, dumbazzbastards and shatheads. Asnd get the f*ck out of my country".
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116914 Oct 13, 2012
AbleDanger wrote:
<quoted text>DR ALAN SCHECTER was in the Mombassa delivery room when BHO was born there and he remembers it well as he was a new doctor and had never seen a white woman give birth before.
So, this Alan Schecter claims Obama was born in Kenya. I really don't think that is any type of proof. You go right ahead and believe as you wish. I'll stick with the real truth.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116915 Oct 13, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't play silly tag games. Everyone who has been reading this thread can see through your facade.
Say something intelligent please.
Here is the truth.

YOU state that I've been telling lies, but when I ask you what lies, you have nothing to say and fail to deliver. That about sums it up.

1) you make a statement
2) I ask you about it
3) you fail to deliver
4) thus your statements are wothless
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116916 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Attention Jacques, attention Jacques. Here is a case involving a ..... Republican.
Former aide to Scott Walker convicted of embezzlement
<quoted text>
I still contend that the vast majority of political corruption is on the ... LEFT. But I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. Stealing money that was meant for handicapped vets is just as bad as stealing food from baby!
And I still challenge Jacques to prove me wrong!!!
Er, Rogue, all of this talk on Dem corruption originates with you. I'm not as naive. I really do think that corruption, fraud, exist in both parties, as it does here in Canada and all over the political world. I just don't believe that one party is more or less innocent than the other when it comes to dishonesty. And BTW at no time have I mentioned dishonesty or fraud as relates to the Repub party OR the dem party.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116917 Oct 13, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
What no proof of your LIE?
Oh, that is right it is a LIE!
How old was Romney during the Vietnam war? Wasn't he a mormom missionary in Paris at that time? Just askin'.
that is so simple

Charleston, WV

#116918 Oct 13, 2012
sorry birthers you lose no one cares except donald trump
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116919 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another school lesson for the middle school midget....
Yep it sure was....especially those repubs who would later talk big about supporting the military. They are called 'Chicken Hawks'. They are all mouth. They are big supporters of war and the military but when it comes to putting their butt on the line, in the words of Dickless Cheney, "I had other priorities'. All talk and no action.
Here is what I imagine Rogue would like to say : "Only the dem draft-dodgers were at fault. All Repub draft-dodgers, Romney included, had good valid reasons to dodge the draft. Mitt Romney was bravely evangelizing those Parizian heathens into the mormon faith when he was but 25".

PS : I must admit he had courage. Evangelizing the Parisians is indeed a daunting task. Now, there's a challenge.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116921 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm registered as a repub....doesn't really matter as I can critize whatever I wish.
Right now I'm having too much fun disputing birther lies.
Soooo, my parents were registered Democrats in Oklahoma in the 1970's but they were closet-Conservatives. They would vote in the primaries for the most Conservative Democrat bu at the general election .... vote Republican.
Sooooo, you are a registered repub. but a closet-gay guy! Does your wife know? If I was a woman, I would not let any guy who had been having sex with another guy touch me!
They talk about all the germs cockroaches carry but what about the cocked-guys?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#116922 Oct 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it was $1.88 for a half-gallon, that would only come to $3.76 a gallon.
ONLY???
Only????
That is your response?
Please stay in Canada.

Location hidden

#116923 Oct 13, 2012
that is so simple wrote:
sorry birthers you lose no one cares except donald trump
Maybe, but there are enough Independent voters who are true believers and will not vote for the Kenyan. It only take the ONE PERCENTERS to turn the election.
I mean, you really don't think Donald Trump is the only one, do you? Why there are millions of closet-birthers out there.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116924 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, my parents were registered Democrats in Oklahoma in the 1970's but they were closet-Conservatives. They would vote in the primaries for the most Conservative Democrat bu at the general election .... vote Republican.
Sooooo, you are a registered repub. but a closet-gay guy! Does your wife know? If I was a woman, I would not let any guy who had been having sex with another guy touch me!
You should return to pimpin' Shelby....at her age she doesn't have much time left.

Location hidden

#116926 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Attention Jacques, attention Jacques. Here is a case involving a ..... Republican.
Former aide to Scott Walker convicted of embezzlement
<quoted text>
I still contend that the vast majority of political corruption is on the ... LEFT. But I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. Stealing money that was meant for handicapped vets is just as bad as stealing food from baby!
And I still challenge Jacques to prove me wrong!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Rogue, all of this talk on Dem corruption originates with you. I'm not as naive. I really do think that corruption, fraud, exist in both parties, as it does here in Canada and all over the political world. I just don't believe that one party is more or less innocent than the other when it comes to dishonesty. And BTW at no time have I mentioned dishonesty or fraud as relates to the Repub party OR the dem party.
If you are correct, you should have no problem playing Tit for Tat, I find a case of Democrat fraud and you find one. Like you said, if both parties are equally guilty, you should have no problem keeping up with me!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116927 Oct 13, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
The Canadian man, whom I won't name is interested in doing business with the factory.
The conversation consisted of the socialized medical system in Canada and the country's illegal alien problems.
Obamacare would be the worst government program ever implemented in the history of this country.
Vote Romney/Ryan!
Is this the 6-week community college mechanic's certificate you are referring to?à

The rest of your post makes no sense. Waht kind of business? If the Canadian wants to establish himself in the US, he'll obvioulsy have to obey American health and labour laws. Same in reverse. Try again.

Location hidden

#116928 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You should return to pimpin' Shelby....at her age she doesn't have much time left.
And you should be pimping you wife out as she will probably die of AIDS soon!
I can get just as disgusting as you. I normally leave family members out of this stuff but for some sick reason you are hung up on my daughter soooooo your wife becomes fair game. You just let me know when you want a truce.
Remember, you started to defame my daughter first!
Pervert!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116929 Oct 13, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
Vote Romney/Ryan!
What did the Canadian man say?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116930 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me illustrate how dumb you are. Herewith what you just wrote (above): "If I was a woman, I would not let any guy who had been having sex with another guy touch me!"

Well, well. Don't you even think before you write? So you would in essence not touch a man who had been having sex with another man, correct? What about a woman who touched another man? Would you have sex with her? Or do you onlyhave sex with virgins? Can you explain the difference please, seeing as both had sex with a man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Chicken Little 50,497
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr THE DEVIL 1,174,700
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 4 hr horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 4 hr rancid 3
Dear Abby 1-31-15 5 hr Mister Tonka 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 hr _Zoey_ 7,920

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE