BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
103,621 - 103,640 of 176,740 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it does not say "Muslim(s)". It says "religious exemptions"!!! But to get an exemption you have to request one and they will not give one to Catholics but they will to Muslims!!!
Oh, BS. You don't know that.

Religious exemptions can mean groups like Amish, or JW. No Muslim group has filed for exemption. You birthers didn't mention the Amish because you want to use Muslim in an attempt to connect Obama with Muslims. Sorry, you lies didn't work.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
The dual citizenship for Romney is only in your delusional mind!
Mitt Romney's Father was a US Natural born citizen at birth despite being born in Mexico, making his son Mitt a Natural born citizen at his birth as well.
Romney's parents were both American citizens when he was born.
Obama has a Father who was NEVER a US citizen, MORON!
You are in denial.

George Rmoney was born in Mexico and according to Mexican law is a Mexican citizen.

MORON!!!! DUH!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought it said Muslims? Where is the secret Muslim language in the PPACA?
This sounds like a case for WND.
And this was directed at me for what reason?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
Must take one to know one. Pretty good at spotting perverts, are you?
>
Someone tell me this fool didn't really just say "must take one to know one". Got us a hum dinger here! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in denial.
George Rmoney was born in Mexico and according to Mexican law is a Mexican citizen.
MORON!!!! DUH!!!!
Nothing short of ignorant, POPS!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Attention Jacques, attention Jacques. Here is a case involving a ..... Republican.
Former aide to Scott Walker convicted of embezzlement
By Brendan O'Brien | Reuters
MILWAUKEE (Reuters)- A former aide to Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker was convicted on Friday of stealing money from a fund for families of U.S. soldiers who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A jury in Milwaukee County Circuit Court found Kevin Kavanaugh guilty of embezzling more than $42,000 from Operation Freedom, a military appreciation event held each year at the Milwaukee County Zoo.
Kavanaugh, who worked for Walker when the first-term Republican governor served as Milwaukee County executive, faces up to 10 years in prison and a $25,000 fine. Sentencing is expected on December 7.
Kavanaugh, 62, was the treasurer of the Military Order of the Purple Heart, a charity involved in Operation Freedom, from 2006 to 2009. Walker appointed him to serve on the Milwaukee County Veteran Service Commission during Walker's term as Milwaukee County executive.
Walker originally ran the Operation Freedom event through his county office. It was later turned over to the Purple Heart organization after Walker received legal advice the event should be handled by a charitable organization.
The investigation began when Tom Nardelli, Walker's chief of staff in Milwaukee, voiced concerns about how funds for the event were being handled. Tim Russell, another close Walker aide, also was implicated in the investigation.
http://news.yahoo.com/former-aide-scott-walke...
I still contend that the vast majority of political corruption is on the ... LEFT. But I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. Stealing money that was meant for handicapped vets is just as bad as stealing food from baby!
And I still challenge Jacques to prove me wrong!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in denial.
MORON!!!! DUH!!!!
Ya know my younger sister was born in ... Munich, Germany in 1956 to two U.S. citizen parents and she was issued a DS-1350 and, I understand, she could have claimed her German citizenship up and until she turned 21, but she did not. But no matters as she is a Natural Born U.S. citizen.
http://travel.state.gov/law/family_issues/bir...
Now George Romney was born in Mexico to two U.S. citizen parents and moved to the U.S.(not emigrated) at age 9 (?). There is no indication that he claimed citizenship in Mexico.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Reminder: Oil and gas production just keep falling under President Obama
Posted on October 13, 2012 by Cowboy Byte
.....In reality, data shows that oil and gas production is actually falling on federal lands. Offshore oil production was the lowest since 2008, and natural gas production on federal lands was the lowest since 2003. Coal production on federal lands has fallen as well. Coal production was the lowest since 2006. Energy Information Administration also reports that 2011 had the highest average price for gasoline in U.S. history, and 2009-2011 has seen the highest average real electricity prices since the early 1990s.
http://cowboybyte.com/13591/reminder-oil-and-...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing short of ignorant, POPS!
Yet another message from the middle school midget....with nothing to say.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You NEVER criticize your party, the DemocRATS.
Since I am a Republican, I CAN!
I'm registered as a repub....doesn't really matter as I can critize whatever I wish.

Right now I'm having too much fun disputing birther lies.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What no proof of your LIE?
Oh, that is right it is a LIE!
Rmoney got defermets until he was too old. Typical case of those repubs who claim to support he military. Somehow they always have an excuse why they didn't personally serve in the military.

What did Rmoney say about it:

'It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam.'

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

The Muslim Brotherhood.

The credo of the Muslim Brotherhood is as follows:

"Allah is our objective. The Qur'an is our law, the prophet is our leader, Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our aspirations"

Islam 101
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm registered as a repub....doesn't really matter as I can critize whatever I wish.
We're waiting! You been at the pool hall all night Pops?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Rmoney got defermets until he was too old. Typical case of those repubs who claim to support he military. Somehow they always have an excuse why they didn't personally serve in the military.
What did Rmoney say about it:
'It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam.'
Gee Pops, let's see here, hmm you know I bet that was a very common sentiment among young men at that time! Brilliant!! Go to bed Pops!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Didn't we know this on day one? Failure to enforce our Federal Laws should be viewed as more than sufficient reason for removal from office.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/13/obama-re...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Pops, let's see here, hmm you know I bet that was a very common sentiment among young men at that time! Brilliant!! Go to bed Pops!
Yet another school lesson for the middle school midget....

Yep it sure was....especially those repubs who would later talk big about supporting the military. They are called 'Chicken Hawks'. They are all mouth. They are big supporters of war and the military but when it comes to putting their butt on the line, in the words of Dickless Cheney, "I had other priorities'. All talk and no action.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I?
You accused Obama of not buying his muslim pledge ring yet provide no evidence to back up your claim.
You can wipe the egg off your face now.
I give you permission.
How juvenile. The birfoon attempts to deny he made one baseless claim by stating another.

How's the crow tasting?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't feel the egg sticking to your face either.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
So did he or did he not buy the ring?
You claim to know so provide evidence either way.
You claimed he bought the ring. The burden on you.

BTW loser, "the burden is on you" is not a "claim to know."

RU in middle school?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Please point to any statement wherein I stated whether he did or did not buy the ring.
UR nuts.
You assumed he bought the ring. Burden is on you.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Johannes said

Then he says:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep it sure was....especially those repubs who would later talk big about supporting the military. They are called 'Chicken Hawks'. They are all mouth. They are big supporters of war and the military but when it comes to putting their butt on the line, in the words of Dickless Cheney, "I had other priorities'. All talk and no action.
Give me a break Johannes. A registered Republican?

Bwhaaaaahaaahaaahahhaaa

Just another lying Dumocrap.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Saturday Funnzies

http://personalliberty.com/2012/10/13/obamas-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,095,484
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min litesong 46,225
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min _Zoey_ 4,631
Word (Dec '08) 58 min _Zoey_ 4,626
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,732
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 1 hr Its me Albie 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Zap Brannigan 97,773

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs