BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116819 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking" and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.
Q: Will Muslim Americans be exempt from the mandate to have health insurance?

A: The Muslim faith does not forbid purchasing health insurance, and no Muslim group has ever been considered exempt under the definitions used in the health care law.

http://factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-and-t...

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/rightsandfreedo...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exempt...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#116820 Oct 12, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your two cents are still worthless!
Have you found a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate with a raised embossed State seal issued by Hawaii DOH???
You won't, because there isn't one.
Where is the proof that a mistake happened in regards to Obama's fraudulent SSN?
Your delusional fantasy is not proof.
Why would you care about a seal on the unofficial BC when you reject the one on the official BC GB? It’s obvious a seal has no bearing on what a birfoon believes.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...

By the same token where is the proof that Obama has (other than your assertion) a fraudulent SS number?

You funny man GB!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116821 Oct 12, 2012
Government Cover Up as Middle East Becomes Unglued?

You might recall that the Obama administration injected neutral language into our official defense strategy. For instance, the "Quadrennial Homeland Security Review" and the "Quadrennial Defense Review," both congressionally mandated documents, apparently no longer use the words "Islam," "Islamic" or "Islamist." And Janet Napolitano, the Secretary of Homeland Security, prefers to use the term "man-caused disasters" instead of terrorism.

During his nomination acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention, President Obama said that "al Qaeda is on the path to defeat." But the intelligence officers say, "The Obama Administration is afraid to admit al Qaeda is running rampant throughout the region because it would expose the truth instead of what President Obama so pompously spouted during the Democratic Convention."

To make matters worse, Gertz writes, "The administration, in particular, wants to keep hidden solid intelligence showing that the terrorist group behind the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that killed nearly 3,000 Americans is now flourishing under the Muslim Brotherhood regime of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi."

http://www.catholic.org/international/interna...

The third step involves vigorously attacking Arizona or any other state that actually wants to have any kind of meaningful security from the illegal immigrant invasion. And, oh, you can add additional steps, such as bogus eggheaded liberal pseudo-scientific studies to show that the invasion across America’s border is actually a good thing for the United States.

You know, apart from the fact that the above ridiculous idea is complete and unadulterated bullcrap when you consider even MEXICO acknowledges that the very same immigrants are a burden when they return to their own country.

Oh, it also wouldn’t be hard to simply change “illegal immigrant” to “terrorist.” Or, as Janet Napolitano and her boss Barry Hussein prefer to call them,“advocates of man-caused disaster.”

And, of course, the final step of the Obama administration’s border non-security is to demonize anyone and everything that in any way seeks to actually make the border more secure.

If you want to see the “theories” of border security that Janet Napolitano will be bringing from the Obama administration, see here, or here.

It’s like a sick joke that just keeps getter sicker and sicker.

Like I said, poor Afghanistan.

http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/tag/m...

Moreno Valley, CA

#116823 Oct 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Looney-tooney-left gives their side the edge based of the azz-hole factor. The problem is they do not realize that the the Independent vote, the azz-hole factor is a negative.
Ryan lost the debate because unlike Obama, Joe refused to let Ryan get away with his BS. Get use to it because you will see a different Obama Tuesday as well.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116824 Oct 12, 2012
Biden meltdown burns Obama campaign
VP debate exposes Democrats’ desperation

...the largest economy in the world. U.S. power and prestige in the world are in such dramatic decline that armed Islamists can overrun an American diplomatic compound, murder a U.S. ambassador and get away with it. On the economic and foreign-policy fronts, our nation is in chaos. The Obama-Biden ticket can’t run on its record of failure so it has moved to a desperate scorched-earth strategy.
Make no mistake about it, Mr. Biden’s obnoxious, smirking, rude behavior on the debate stage was the most disrespectful performance of any presidential or vice-presidential candidate in the history of televised election debates, which goes back to the 1960 contest between then-Vice President Richard M. Nixon and Sen. John F. Kennedy. In the end, the arguments and messages of the two candidates this week didn’t matter so much because Mr. Biden suffered an overwhelming loss on the likability scorecard. As Brit Hume of Fox News characterized the match,“It looked like a cranky old man debating a polite young man.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116825 Oct 12, 2012
Mormon Church wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to knock you up in the name of joe smith.
Nah....just wouldn't work...
dem :)

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#116826 Oct 12, 2012
Joe and Oboe Hussein, lies and more lies, thank goodness it will stop on Jan. 20th

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#116827 Oct 12, 2012
(FILES)This combination of file images shows Republican White House hopeful Mitt Romney (L) and US President Barack Obama.(AFP | FILES)
DENVER—Two University of Colorado professors have devised a model to predict who will win the presidential election under current economic circumstances. The victor, they say, will be Republican Mitt Romney.

The model uses economic indicators from all 50 states to predict the race's outcome. The forecast calls for Romney to win 320 electoral votes out of 538. It says Romney will also win virtually every state currently considered a swing state, including Colorado.

The professors who created the model, Ken Bickers from CU-Boulder and Michael Berry from CU-Denver, say it correctly forecast every winner of the electoral since 1980.

They warn the model does not account for sudden changes in the economy or unexpected developments in states split 50-50. Polls in many states, including Colorado, show a virtually deadlocked race.

Read more: CU forecasters predict a Romney presidency - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/romney/ci_21373080/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116829 Oct 12, 2012
EXTREME Black Anger in Chicago at Obama:“He done did it. He ruined it for us. White people don’t feel guilty no more and won’t do stuff for us now”.

Here in Chicago, I regularly meet with a group of friends who call themselves “The Think Squad”; these are men and women who are prominent members of the black community in Hyde Park and the City’s south side. None of them supported Barack Obama’s presidential bid in 2008 but most begrudgingly voted for him because they freely admit race-pride was their motivating factor. These people knew Obama when he was a state senator and saw him do absolutely nothing for blacks in Chicago back then…and they similarly saw Obama do nothing for blacks (or any of his constituents in general) as a United States Senator. The Think Squad has always seen through Obama and continues to speak out about his failings. Expect them, and other blacks coast to coast, to become even more vocal about the “magical first black president” after he loses in November and the anger of “how much that punk wasted” really comes to a boil and people no longer feel intimidated or threatened when the Obamas have left the White House

MORE:
Read more http://hillbuzz.org/extreme-black-anger-in-ch...

Moreno Valley, CA

#116830 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this:
The health care reform law does, in fact, include a "religious conscience" clause that allows certain "recognized religious sects" an exemption to the individual mandate.
The health care reform law defines those sects as ones that are also exempt from Social Security payroll taxes under 26 U.S. Code section 1402(g)(1). In other words, religious sects that seek exemption from the health care reform law's individual mandate must also waive all benefits from Social Security and Medicare.
The health care reform law does not, however, specify which religious sects are, or are not, eligible for such an exemption - Muslim or otherwise.
You missed this part.

Q: Will Muslim Americans be exempt from the mandate to have health insurance?

A: The Muslim faith does not forbid purchasing health insurance, and no Muslim group has ever been considered exempt under the definitions used in the health care law.
http://www.factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-a...

Moreno Valley, CA

#116831 Oct 13, 2012
President Starky wrote:
The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking" and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.
Malarkey!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116832 Oct 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dead on. I just paid 5.28 for a gallon of MILK! If I'm not mistaken I think milk is a renewable resource, yet that is roughly two dollars more than I paid for a gallon of gasoline (non renewable) the other night. What kind of logic is that? It's not, it's a lack of....
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
brains on your part. I paid $1.79 for a gallon of milk. It's called shopping around for the best value.
>
Are you sure you are not talking about a half-gallon of milk as I paid $1.88 for a half-gallon two days ago?

Location hidden

#116833 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly....what it doesn't say is that Muslims are exempt from ObamaCare......DUH!!!!!!
Of course it does not say "Muslim(s)". It says "religious exemptions"!!! But to get an exemption you have to request one and they will not give one to Catholics but they will to Muslims!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116839 Oct 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it does not say "Muslim(s)". It says "religious exemptions"!!! But to get an exemption you have to request one and they will not give one to Catholics but they will to Muslims!!!
Oh, BS. You don't know that.

Religious exemptions can mean groups like Amish, or JW. No Muslim group has filed for exemption. You birthers didn't mention the Amish because you want to use Muslim in an attempt to connect Obama with Muslims. Sorry, you lies didn't work.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116840 Oct 13, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
The dual citizenship for Romney is only in your delusional mind!
Mitt Romney's Father was a US Natural born citizen at birth despite being born in Mexico, making his son Mitt a Natural born citizen at his birth as well.
Romney's parents were both American citizens when he was born.
Obama has a Father who was NEVER a US citizen, MORON!
You are in denial.

George Rmoney was born in Mexico and according to Mexican law is a Mexican citizen.

MORON!!!! DUH!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116841 Oct 13, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought it said Muslims? Where is the secret Muslim language in the PPACA?
This sounds like a case for WND.
And this was directed at me for what reason?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116842 Oct 13, 2012
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
Must take one to know one. Pretty good at spotting perverts, are you?
>
Someone tell me this fool didn't really just say "must take one to know one". Got us a hum dinger here! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116844 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in denial.
George Rmoney was born in Mexico and according to Mexican law is a Mexican citizen.
MORON!!!! DUH!!!!
Nothing short of ignorant, POPS!

Location hidden

#116845 Oct 13, 2012
Attention Jacques, attention Jacques. Here is a case involving a ..... Republican.
Former aide to Scott Walker convicted of embezzlement
By Brendan O'Brien | Reuters
MILWAUKEE (Reuters)- A former aide to Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker was convicted on Friday of stealing money from a fund for families of U.S. soldiers who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A jury in Milwaukee County Circuit Court found Kevin Kavanaugh guilty of embezzling more than $42,000 from Operation Freedom, a military appreciation event held each year at the Milwaukee County Zoo.
Kavanaugh, who worked for Walker when the first-term Republican governor served as Milwaukee County executive, faces up to 10 years in prison and a $25,000 fine. Sentencing is expected on December 7.
Kavanaugh, 62, was the treasurer of the Military Order of the Purple Heart, a charity involved in Operation Freedom, from 2006 to 2009. Walker appointed him to serve on the Milwaukee County Veteran Service Commission during Walker's term as Milwaukee County executive.
Walker originally ran the Operation Freedom event through his county office. It was later turned over to the Purple Heart organization after Walker received legal advice the event should be handled by a charitable organization.
The investigation began when Tom Nardelli, Walker's chief of staff in Milwaukee, voiced concerns about how funds for the event were being handled. Tim Russell, another close Walker aide, also was implicated in the investigation.
http://news.yahoo.com/former-aide-scott-walke...
I still contend that the vast majority of political corruption is on the ... LEFT. But I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. Stealing money that was meant for handicapped vets is just as bad as stealing food from baby!
And I still challenge Jacques to prove me wrong!!!

Location hidden

#116848 Oct 13, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in denial.
MORON!!!! DUH!!!!
Ya know my younger sister was born in ... Munich, Germany in 1956 to two U.S. citizen parents and she was issued a DS-1350 and, I understand, she could have claimed her German citizenship up and until she turned 21, but she did not. But no matters as she is a Natural Born U.S. citizen.
http://travel.state.gov/law/family_issues/bir...
Now George Romney was born in Mexico to two U.S. citizen parents and moved to the U.S.(not emigrated) at age 9 (?). There is no indication that he claimed citizenship in Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RealDave 1,156,647
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min Frijoles 71,305
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 7
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 4 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 5 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago