BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116786 Oct 12, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know why you think Muslims are exempt.
Because unlike you and Nancy pelousi, I actually read the bill.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#116787 Oct 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama's EPA is in the business of shutting down refineries. The Sunoco refinery in New Jersey was shit down because of EPA demands and then Obama's goons bought out the refinery and EPA WAIVED their former rulings!!! Yep, Obama's Pay to Play game hard at work rewarding his supporters.
Bull shit! Each state sets its own standards and refineries shut down for any number of reasons.

Obama now owns The Carlyle Group? Is Romney aware of this?
http://articles.philly.com/2012-07-04/news/32...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116788 Oct 12, 2012
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not; but you're not bright enough to understand anything that's not spoon fed to you.
>
I know exactly what the BS is. How could any of us forget the famous "indoctrination" of our schools when Odumbo took office? It continues today. Or how he manipulated the American Flag for his campaign promos? Maybe how all of a sudden War Memorials/Crosses had to be taken down? Maybe how returning Vets were told they couldn't fly their American flags? That still goes on. The list is almost never ending. It's a bunch of propaganda designed to intimidate Americans while promoting Islam. Do the dumbazzes not know that we do not get intimidated? Get to the heart of the matter wooden nickel! These things are perfectly fine by this admin because that's exactly what they want. Too damn bad they're about to get the finger on the way out the door! You following me here junior?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116789 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the chief?
Missing along with the village idiot.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116790 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the chief?
You're that pervert who keeps changing his name.
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

#116791 Oct 12, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you disparaging our party's candidate?
Don't you like our man Mitt anymore?
Too bad he is not principled enough to stick to a consistent message. Instead he changes direction more than a Roomba.

>
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116793 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you'd better read it again, because Muslims are not specifically exempt.

So that either makes you a poor reader or a liar. Which is it?
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

#116794 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing boy Joe did nothing to stop the death spiral of the Obama campaign.
What cracks me up is seeing you losers actually cheering Joe while totally avoiding any conversation about his running mate. Hahahaha!. A clear sign that you know you've lost.
Get used to saying "President Romney"
"Stuff's gettin better"
Off point, but not entirely unexpected. Frankly dumbass, I don't give a damn.

>
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

#116795 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what the BS is. How could any of us forget the famous "indoctrination" of our schools when Odumbo took office? It continues today. Or how he manipulated the American Flag for his campaign promos? Maybe how all of a sudden War Memorials/Crosses had to be taken down? Maybe how returning Vets were told they couldn't fly their American flags? That still goes on. The list is almost never ending. It's a bunch of propaganda designed to intimidate Americans while promoting Islam. Do the dumbazzes not know that we do not get intimidated? Get to the heart of the matter wooden nickel! These things are perfectly fine by this admin because that's exactly what they want. Too damn bad they're about to get the finger on the way out the door! You following me here junior?
You're really boring and quite insane.

>
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116796 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this:

The health care reform law does, in fact, include a "religious conscience" clause that allows certain "recognized religious sects" an exemption to the individual mandate.

The health care reform law defines those sects as ones that are also exempt from Social Security payroll taxes under 26 U.S. Code section 1402(g)(1). In other words, religious sects that seek exemption from the health care reform law's individual mandate must also waive all benefits from Social Security and Medicare.

The health care reform law does not, however, specify which religious sects are, or are not, eligible for such an exemption - Muslim or otherwise.
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

#116797 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
You're that pervert who keeps changing his name.
Must take one to know one. Pretty good at spotting perverts, are you?

>
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

#116798 Oct 12, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you'd better read it again, because Muslims are not specifically exempt.
So that either makes you a poor reader or a liar. Which is it?
I am betting on the latter.

>
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116799 Oct 12, 2012
Are Muslims "specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured," as claimed in the message?
The answer is no. This is a fictitious claim. There's no provision specifically exempting Muslims from mandated health insurance in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.

Neither the word "Muslim" nor the word "Islam" appears anywhere in the legislation (nor, in answer to those who keep asking, does the word "Dhimmitude").
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116800 Oct 12, 2012
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad he is not principled enough to stick to a consistent message. Instead he changes direction more than a Roomba.
>
No one, absolutely no one has flipped-flopped more than Omama! You do realize there is a cover-up going on over the death of our Ambassador and 3 others, right? WTF are you thinking?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116801 Oct 12, 2012
Are any religious groups exempted from the mandate?
Yes. A paragraph on page 107 of the legislation provides for individual religious exemptions. The language is non-specific with regard to specific faiths, however. Read carefully:

(5) EXEMPTIONS FROM INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.—In the case of an individual who is seeking an exemption certificate under section 1311(d)(4)(H) from any requirement or penalty imposed by section 5000A, the following information [is required]:
(A) In the case of an individual seeking exemption based on the individual's status as a member of an exempt religious sect or division, as a member of a health care sharing ministry, as an Indian, or as an individual eligible for a hardship exemption, such information as the Secretary shall prescribe.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116803 Oct 12, 2012
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really boring and quite insane.
>
You better wake your azz up!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116804 Oct 12, 2012
Johannes wrote:
Are any religious groups exempted from the mandate?
Yes. A paragraph on page 107 of the legislation provides for individual religious exemptions. The language is non-specific with regard to specific faiths, however. Read carefully:
(5) EXEMPTIONS FROM INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.—In the case of an individual who is seeking an exemption certificate under section 1311(d)(4)(H) from any requirement or penalty imposed by section 5000A, the following information [is required]:
(A) In the case of an individual seeking exemption based on the individual's status as a member of an exempt religious sect or division, as a member of a health care sharing ministry, as an Indian, or as an individual eligible for a hardship exemption, such information as the Secretary shall prescribe.
Whoopty shat! That says absolutely nothing.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116805 Oct 12, 2012
MITT ROMNEY FLIP-FLOPS

'I think the minimum wage ought to keep pace with inflation.'

'There's no question raising the minimum wage excessively causes a loss of jobs.'
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116807 Oct 12, 2012
Willard Rmoney Flip-Flops

'I respect and will protect a woman's right to choose.'

'I never really called myself pro-choice.'
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116808 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoopty shat! That says absolutely nothing.
Exactly....what it doesn't say is that Muslims are exempt from ObamaCare......DUH!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min harmonious 1,109,482
Amy 9-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 2 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 2 hr Just4funinsun 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weneedchange 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 615
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search