BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
103,521 - 103,540 of 175,169 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116707
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called bias for the first black president just like the media has done. Same game. To a "T"! Why are you too stupid to see it for what it is? BTW, why did Clinton say; Shame on you BHO? You remember that don't you? LMAO pigeon
“The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and no different standard has been adopted since. Suppose a person should be elected President who was native born, but of alien parents, could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the constitution? I think not.” Lynch v. Clarke, 3 NY Leg. Obs. 236, 246 (N.Y. Ch. 1844).

Chancellor Sandford was biased for President Obama in 1844?

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.”
Rep. Bingham, The Congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869). Oops, more pro Obama bias?

Garder v. Ward, 2 Mass. 244 (1805)
“The doctrine of the common law is that every man born within its jurisdiction is a subject of the sovereign of the country where he is born, and allegiance is not personal to the sovereign in the extent that has been contended for; it is due to him in his political capacity of sovereign of the territory where the person owing the allegiance as born.”

Wow, pro Obama bias in 1805!

Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)
“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”

More pro Obama bias in 1822!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Every learned Judge and trained legal mind in the Country or LoserRepastingSpam - who is wrong? Boy that's a tough call!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116709
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The press has turned on Obama/O'Biden. A month ago Reuters would never have written an article like this. Same goes for Associated Press. They know Obama will be a one-term president,,,, if that!

Romney accuses Biden of contradicting State Department on Libya
By Steve Holland | Reuters –

RICHMOND, Virginia (Reuters)- Mitt Romney accused Vice President Joe Biden on Friday of contradicting the testimony of U.S. State Department officials on Libya, in an escalation of the Republican presidential challenger's attacks over the September 11 deaths of four Americans there.
Hoping to puncture President Barack Obama's credibility on foreign policy ahead of the November 6 election, Romney jumped on comments that Biden made on Thursday night during a debate with Romney's vice presidential running mate, Paul Ryan.
When asked whether the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya had asked for more security ahead of the attack, Biden said: "Well, we weren't told they wanted more security again. We did not know they wanted more security again."
Two State Department officials gave sworn testimony on Wednesday at a congressional hearing in Washington saying they had repeatedly requested beefed-up security for the compound before U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the assault at the site on September 11.
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-accuses-biden-co...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116710
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I don't use de Vattel, to [sic] controversial. The 14th was nothing more than the Civil Rights Act of 1866, placed into the Constitution as an amendment.
"Subject to the jurisdiction,thereof" simply means, "not subject to any foreign power".
So Vattel didn't understand jurisdiction? He was wrong?

Vattel's work is controversial? Thanks for the laugh.
Green Tooth wrote:
<quoted text>yep, Ms. Lynch was found to be native born citizen as per Vattel, but not a natural born as per the Constitution!!!!
Green Tooth wrote:
<quoted text>native-born citizen is not in the constitution, but is found in Vattel's Law of Nations!
Said the birfoon who allegedly doesn't use de Vattel.

And, of course, black's law dictionary is totally off-base because it doesn't incorporate play law into its definition of jurisdiction.

jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory;
Black's Law Dictionary, 9th edition.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee! Why don't you read what your hero says?
Emmerich de Vattel:
Ҥ 84. Jurisdiction.
The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.”
Hee hee hee!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116711
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johannes wrote:
"Stocks closed out their worst week since June after investors looked over third-quarter corporate earnings reports and decided there wasn't much to get excited about."
Now, using Lifer Logic, this is due to the polls changing to Rmoney.
Not really. If Romney was not as high on the polls as he is, the DJIA would probably be 500 points lower!
But is still shows Obamanomics is not workin' If Obama wanted the DJIA to soar, all he would have to do is permanently extend the Bush tax cuts as they are!!! But being the Idiotard he is, he will not do that.
thezen2580

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116712
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

take it to court !! and his grandmother in africa who states obama was born in africa !!! and she was there at his birth !!! in africa!!! he later moved when age 8 to indonesia school records shows his is moslem this is when his mother re=married his step faather which was from indonesia !! I read all this before he was elected on the internet!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116713
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter he offered it and was accepted in its entirety as offered, now law of the land.
Despite the fact that Senator Howard's opinion is not controlling, he didn't believe children born in the US of alien parents were subject to a foreign power. Indeed, he believed that such children were born citizens of the United States.

“They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born within the jurisdiction of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Howard, one guy (important, but not the sole expert in Congress) said it. One guy.
The US Supreme Court did not believe that his view represented the majority of the members of Congress, much less the thousands who voted for the 14th Amendment in the state legislatures.
They believe that the meaning comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth, and their decision is FINAL (unless overturned by another SC decision or by a Constitutional Amendment, neither of which is even remotely likely.)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116714
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...but when the National Debt tripled under Reagan and Bush I that was ok with you?
No it was not. Reagan's problem was that he had a Democrat controlled Congress but Bush had no excuse. He failed to avert the Housing Bubble bursting and he had a few years to do so but didn't. But I also blame Speaker Dennis Hastert who was a typical Illinois Country Clubber.
But the way, I have not changed my opinion on this issue since I have been on this forum.
I also think it was great that Bill Clinton signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's Balanced Budgets, Seven of his points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997. Obama would never have done that because Bill was a Blue Dog Moderate Democrat and Obama is an Idiotard Progressive.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116715
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the middle school midget responds with:
1) no direct response to question
2) silly middle school names
3) typical response from one who does not know how to converse as an adult
And you, you go on people facebook page and then his daughters. What a pervert you are!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116716
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

thezen2580 wrote:
take it to court !! and his grandmother in africa who states obama was born in africa !!! and she was there at his birth !!! in africa!!! he later moved when age 8 to indonesia school records shows his is moslem this is when his mother re=married his step faather which was from indonesia !! I read all this before he was elected on the internet!!!
That's all old news.....has been debunked numerous times.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116717
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Largest tax hike?
Please tell the Class when that occurred.
Federal income tax rates at this exact moment are the lowest they have been since the implementation of the XVIth Amendment. For middle income people fully one-third of what the marginal rate was under R.Reagan during his first term.
Ever hear of Obama Care? You do recall our Supreme Court ruling it is a tax, don't you?!?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116718
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he knows SOMETHING about the military. You are more ignorant on that topic than any other except aviation.
Hummm, then what was I doing at FORSCOM J-1 at Fort McPherson. I was the ONLY aviation warrant officer in J-1. It was nice as they put my office right next to the nurses! Yes, I impressed the senior nurse when I told he I flew BG Ana Mae Hayes in Vietnam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Mae_Hays
I could tell you a war story about her but I know how you dislike my war stories.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116719
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, you go on people facebook page and then his daughters. What a pervert you are!
You pimp your daughter and you call me the pervert?

Get Real!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116720
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was not. Reagan's problem was that he had a Democrat controlled Congress but Bush had no excuse. He failed to avert the Housing Bubble bursting and he had a few years to do so but didn't. But I also blame Speaker Dennis Hastert who was a typical Illinois Country Clubber.
But the way, I have not changed my opinion on this issue since I have been on this forum.
I also think it was great that Bill Clinton signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's Balanced Budgets, Seven of his points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997. Obama would never have done that because Bill was a Blue Dog Moderate Democrat and Obama is an Idiotard Progressive.
1) Hastert wasn't the speaker until 1999....seven years after Bush I left office.

2) The Grinch didn't have any budgets

3) Might want to check your data on the Contract On America as several didn't make it out of Congress, several were drastically changed and Clinton vetoed some as well.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116721
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. If Romney was not as high on the polls as he is, the DJIA would probably be 500 points lower!
But is still shows Obamanomics is not workin' If Obama wanted the DJIA to soar, all he would have to do is permanently extend the Bush tax cuts as they are!!! But being the Idiotard he is, he will not do that.
Sorry, Lifer Logic doesn't allow a Rmoney style flip-flop.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116722
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
“The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and no different standard has been adopted since. Suppose a person should be elected President who was native born, but of alien parents, could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the constitution? I think not.” Lynch v. Clarke, 3 NY Leg. Obs. 236, 246 (N.Y. Ch. 1844).
Chancellor Sandford was biased for President Obama in 1844?
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.”
Rep. Bingham, The Congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869). Oops, more pro Obama bias?
Garder v. Ward, 2 Mass. 244 (1805)
“The doctrine of the common law is that every man born within its jurisdiction is a subject of the sovereign of the country where he is born, and allegiance is not personal to the sovereign in the extent that has been contended for; it is due to him in his political capacity of sovereign of the territory where the person owing the allegiance as born.”
Wow, pro Obama bias in 1805!
Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)
“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”
More pro Obama bias in 1822!
<quoted text>
Mobarf, do you know how ludicrous your attempted mocking of me looks? Why yes mobarf, I think the conspiracy began as far back as the 1700s. Sounds quite stupid, don't you think? So, I take it you simply choose to ignore the "and not subject to any foreign power" phrase? Is that correct? And you are aware that this was national law in 1866? Is this correct? This law was intended to prevent exactly what you're trying to say it "is" for. This idea of anyone born on U.S. soil is automatically a U.S. citizen is simply incorrect. You're either ignoring this fact or you're not understanding what it is you're reading. Play your word and twisted half truths game with someone else.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116723
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are advocating for 4 more years of lowered US credit ratings, more deficit spending, stagnant or increased unemployment, higher food, fuel, and energy bills, etc?
Maybe you didn't get the memo, but it is time to change your hope.
You're dead on. I just paid 5.28 for a gallon of MILK! If I'm not mistaken I think milk is a renewable resource, yet that is roughly two dollars more than I paid for a gallon of gasoline (non renewable) the other night. What kind of logic is that? It's not, it's a lack of....

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116724
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you were not able to listen to the debate. Ryan DIRECTLY contradicted the infallible position of the Roman Catholic Church.
=
Are you a devout and practicing Roman Catholic?
Catholic Bishops Rebuke Biden Over Contraception Mandate Claims:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/cath...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116725
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Bishops Rebuke Biden Over Contraception Mandate Claims:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/cath...
Why is the government meddling in the church anyway?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116726
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the government meddling in the church anyway?
You have it in reverse. You should ask what the church is doing in the government and on dollar bills.
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116727
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama campaign office shot at in Denver today.

Probably by a well-adjusted conservative like Rogue Bumpkin or LRS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,084,268
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 25 min hands on AR 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 68,065
Woman Sues Plastic Surgeon Over Labeling Surger... 51 min Tina 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,021
EBOLA virus can solve many of USA problems. 1 hr I say go ye forward 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,906
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••