BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116580 Oct 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Biden laughs while Ryan talks about our ambassador being murdered. What is so funny about Amb. Stevens, and three others, being MURDERED???
Is there anything funny about 1,250,000 legal murders of children annually in the United States while still in their mothers' wombs?
=
"According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), since 1973, roughly 50 million legal induced abortions have been performed in the United States. World wide, there have been over 1,260,000,000 abortions performed."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_...

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116581 Oct 12, 2012
A little girl asked her father:'How did the human race appear?'

The father answered,'God made Adam and Eve; they had children; and so was all mankind made.'

Two days later the girl asked her mother the same question.

The mother answered,'Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.'

The confused girl returned to her father and said,'Dad, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Mom said they developed from monkeys?'

The father answered,'Well, Dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family, and your mother told you about hers.'
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#116583 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>It's called bias for the first black president just like the media has done. Same game. To a "T"! Why are you too stupid to see it for what it is? BTW, why did Clinton say; Shame on you BHO? You remember that don't you? LMAO pigeon
And devoid of facts, laws or a single clue, the pathetic ignorant Birfoon quickly yells "race" as if that justifies all

And here I thought you were just boring and ignorant. Now we can add angry and desperate to the list
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116584 Oct 12, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the USA the courts, particularly the US Supreme Court, decide. Not you.
Who says they're honest? I don't because I know better.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116585 Oct 12, 2012
Catholicism by state
Rank State
1 Rhode Island 63%
2 PENNSYLVANIA 53%
3 Massachusetts 44%
4 NEW JERSEY 39%
5 CALIFORNIA 37%
6 NEW YORK 36%
7 New Hampshire 35%
8 Connecticut 34%
9 TEXAS 32%
10 ARIZONA 31%
11-13 Illinois 30%
Louisiana 30%
North Dakota 30%
14 WISCONSIN 29%
15 Nebraska 28%
16-18 FLORIDA 26%
New Mexico 26%
Vermont 26%

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116586 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
So you think Biden's bizarre,psychotic behavior of constantly rolling his eyes,throwing his head back and interrupting was impressive enough to stop Romney's continued rise and Obama's death spiral?
Never said anything like that.
I stated that Ryan's admission that he is in favor of abortion has alienated all Roman Catholics -- conservative Roman Catholics because he has turned his back on a sacred doctrine of his Church and liberal ones because he was willing to pander his "rock-solid, lifelong" beliefs to gain votes.
Ryan did himself in. He didn't need any help.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116588 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
Brainchild, did you notice the dates of those cases...2008 .... Gee, think they were influenced by Omama? LMAO pigeon
How much influence did your President Obama have on the courts in year BEFORE he was elected and inaugurated?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116589 Oct 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything funny about 1,250,000 legal murders of children annually in the United States while still in their mothers' wombs?
=
"According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), since 1973, roughly 50 million legal induced abortions have been performed in the United States. World wide, there have been over 1,260,000,000 abortions performed."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_...
Try birth control if you're not wanting a child. Again, we're expected to bail someone out of their own mess! Bullchit!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116590 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says they're honest? I don't because I know better.
There is suspicion that Chief Justice Roberts was coerced into voting for Obama Care. I wonder what dirt Obama has on Roberts?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116591 Oct 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said anything like that.
I stated that Ryan's admission that he is in favor of abortion has alienated all Roman Catholics -- conservative Roman Catholics because he has turned his back on a sacred doctrine of his Church and liberal ones because he was willing to pander his "rock-solid, lifelong" beliefs to gain votes.
Ryan did himself in. He didn't need any help.
He didn't admit any such thing.
Roman Catholics are moving toward Romney/ Ryan and away from the party of abortion.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#116592 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says they're honest? I don't because I know better.
The above is a fine example of why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review all call birthers crazy. When court rulings are showed that disagree with the birther, he simply says that they are lying and that he knows better.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116593 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
Its the economy.
CORRECT -- that's why our boy, Willard, is in deep trouble.
U.S. equity market is up 121% under current admin. economic policies -- more wealth creation than any period in WORLD HISTORY
U.S. Treasury creditworthiness at highest level in 224-years
lowest tax rates on average people (less than $66,000 of income) in history
lowest tax rates on wealthy people in history
no significant inflation.
housing prices up dramatically from the Bush low point in 2008
national debt at manageable levels
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116595 Oct 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
How much influence did your President Obama have on the courts in year BEFORE he was elected and inaugurated?
Are you so ignorant you can't recall what years those cases were in? And why did you drop the 2012 from my post. 2008-2012.....enuf said.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116596 Oct 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Is there anything funny about 1,250,000 legal murders of children annually in the United States while still in their mothers' wombs?
=
"According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), since 1973, roughly 50 million legal induced abortions have been performed in the United States. World wide, there have been over 1,260,000,000 abortions performed."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_ ...
====
LRS wrote:
Again, we're expected to bail someone out of their own mess! Bullchit!!!
Who is advocating any government aid for legal murders of children while still in their mothers' wombs?

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116597 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
He didn't admit any such thing.
Roman Catholics are moving toward Romney/ Ryan and away from the party of abortion.
Sorry you were not able to listen to the debate. Ryan DIRECTLY contradicted the infallible position of the Roman Catholic Church.
=
Are you a devout and practicing Roman Catholic?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#116598 Oct 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is suspicion that Chief Justice Roberts was coerced into voting for Obama Care. I wonder what dirt Obama has on Roberts?
Another example of why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review all call birthers crazy. When the Chief Justice of the United States make a ruling that they disagree with, they say that he was coerced and that Obama may have "dirt on him:-----which is an allegation that the chief justice has done something wrong.

According to this logic, when the US Supreme Court turned down the appeals of the birthers of the Natural Born Citizen in the Farrar case (Georgia), the explanation is that Obama "has something" on the four justices who failed to vote to accept the birther cases.

A simpler explanation is that the US Supreme Court is sticking with its ruling in the Wong Kim Ark case that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116599 Oct 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is suspicion that Chief Justice Roberts was coerced into voting for Obama Care. I wonder what dirt Obama has on Roberts?
Sure there is, but only in the Birtherville Daily News.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116600 Oct 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Is there anything funny about 1,250,000 legal murders of children annually in the United States while still in their mothers' wombs?
=
"According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), since 1973, roughly 50 million legal induced abortions have been performed in the United States. World wide, there have been over 1,260,000,000 abortions performed."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_ ...
====
<quoted text>
Who is advocating any government aid for legal murders of children while still in their mothers' wombs?
Murder? You'll find plenty that disagree with you on that.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116601 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't!
He showed up long after is was discovered.
We Vikings got here first.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116602 Oct 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you were not able to listen to the debate. Ryan DIRECTLY contradicted the infallible position of the Roman Catholic Church.
=
Are you a devout and practicing Roman Catholic?
Let's hear the quote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,156,730
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Mandela 71,306
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Boy G 51,307
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min IB DaMann 49,379
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,539
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 am PST

NBC Sports12:57AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday
Yahoo! Sports 6:45 AM
Marc Trestman and GM Phil Emery fired by Chicago Bears after 5-11 season
ESPN 6:54 AM
Bears fire GM, sources say; Trestman too?