BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116511 Oct 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I deny bashing you for using that vile word, or for anything else for that matter. Bashing's not my thing. But yes, I did tell you it was wrong to use it as you write it to bash (your word) your opponents here on Topix. In reality, and as you use "tard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) to insult your adversaries, you are in fact insulting the special needs people.
But, hey, you've again tried to defuse what you said by changing the subject. I very plainly asked you to identify any word I wrote that even approximates "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd). If looney is one of them, forget it. Ever heard of Looney Tunes? I've never heard of "tard tunes" anywhere, have you?
Bashing isn't your thing? Now, that's a good one! LMAO Pigeon

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116512 Oct 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to wonder if China, Russia, France, the UK, Germany, Japan, etc etc, are as thankful that YOU (not the U.S., but YOU) allow them the illusion of referring to themselves as a country.
Nope.
Those are countries.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#116513 Oct 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
First debate :
Romney 60, Obama 40
Second debate :
Biden 85, Ryan 15
No contest.
<quoted text>
Ya wonder where Jacques gets his stats from as CNN is in morning!
Maybe the bars were open late and he took a poll of his fellow drunk Canadians.
If I was Canadian, I'd be drunk all the time too.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#116514 Oct 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So what. Since it doesn't include the magic language you fantasize it does who cares?
Where does Ryan buy his pants? The question is just as pointless
Why are you asking the pointless question then?
I didn't ask.
Its not a magic language, its a dog language.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116515 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Those are countries.
France? Are you sure?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116516 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Astor : Winston, you are drunk"
Winston Churchill : "Lady Astor, you are ugly and tonight I am drunk. Tomorrow morning I will be sober".

Analogy's for you, president (ha ha) Starky. But I doubt you get it. And don't bother asking a birther for an explanation.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#116517 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what kind of case you post, if he was born the son of a Kenyan then he is a Kenyan. His father's allegiance was to his homeland, just as his son's. Watch cha cookin' up tonight Mobarf? Better back off on the juicing, I'm tellin' ya.
Rave on. What you are "tellin' " us is not the law. Under US law a person born on US territory other than the child of foreign diplomats, has allegiance to the USA and only to the USA.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116518 Oct 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Across the pond", eh? Hmm. Canada in France, eh? Hmm.
You CORRECTLY use the synoonym "retarding" for delaying the timing of an engine. Okay. But, calling a human being and special needs person "tard" is INCORRECT.(Rogue, tm reg'd).
How do you come up with such puerile mush?
First, just wanted to enlighten you to the fact that there is another form of "retard". You're welcome. Secondly, I don't think you're from Canada (originally), what confuses you about that statement? Pigeon.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116519 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if we should start a new underwear line.....BFDs!
;-)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116520 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they take the advertisement seriously, "Drink Canada Dry"!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116521 Oct 12, 2012
Stephanie Cutter refuses to answer specific questions about politicizing deadly Libya attack, won’t resign

President Barack Obama’s deputy campaign manager, Stephanie Cutter, offered no apology and refused to resign for playing politics with the murders of four Americans in Libya a month ago — including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens — when questioned in Danville, Kentucky, before Thursday’s vice presidential debate.

On CNN on Thursday, Cutter said Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan’s campaign is the only reason anyone cares about the administration’s changing narrative about the Sept. 11 attack on the Benghazi embassy.

“In terms of the politicization of this — you know, we are here at a debate, and I hope we get to talk about the debate — but the entire reason this has become the political topic it is, is because of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan,” Cutter said.“It’s a big part of their stump speech. And it’s reckless and irresponsible, what they’re doing.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/11/stephanie-c...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116522 Oct 12, 2012
Biden laughs while Ryan talks about our ambassador being murdered. What is so funny about Amb. Stevens, and three others, being MURDERED???
RNC Web Ad: "Laughing at the Issues"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116523 Oct 12, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rave on. What you are "tellin' " us is not the law. Under US law a person born on US territory other than the child of foreign diplomats, has allegiance to the USA and only to the USA.
Bullchit!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116524 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First, just wanted to enlighten you to the fact that there is another form of "retard". You're welcome. Secondly, I don't think you're from Canada (originally), what confuses you about that statement? Pigeon.
Where do you think I am from, incidentally?

Yes, there is another form of retard, and as per homonyms, they can mean different things. Why am I even explaining this? For example, "he eats like a pig", or "he drives like a fool", or "he's insanely funny". None of he aforementioned three even hint that the person is either a pig, crazy or insane. When using "tard" (Rogue, tm reg'd), Rogue is not talking about engine timing. You know it, he knows it, I know it. Does this help?

Location hidden

#116525 Oct 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You CORRECTLY use the synoonym "retarding" for delaying the timing of an engine. Okay. But, calling a human being and special needs person "tard" is INCORRECT.(Rogue, tm reg'd).
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never called anyone on this forum either a "retard" or a "tard". I have called people "Libtards", "Idiotards" and Occutards" and it has nothing to do with a sub-normal IQ. It has to do with a sub-normal CQ (Commonsense Quoteint) and that fact that Jacques does not not understand that only reinforces my opinion of him.
Jacques is not stupid, he can add one and one and come up with two but he does not understand that if you tax 100% of everyone's income, you will get a lot of revenue for just one year. But the following year you will get nothing as why should people work, only to have everything taken away!!! At some place between a zero percent tax rate and a 100%, people just quit working. And that is called the Laffer Curve!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#116526 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullchit!
The above word is not a fact nor is it a discussion of the law. When people run out of facts and logical arguments all that they can do is rant. I can understand how they would LIKE the law to be different, and how they dream that it is different, but the facts are that the law is just what it is, and under it every person born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats has allegiance to the USA.

In a speech before the House of Representatives in May of 1789, James Madison said:

"It is an established maxim, that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth, however, derives its force sometimes from place, and sometimes from parentage; but, in general, place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States."

What is the criterion of allegiance that applies in the USA? The one criterion that Madison said applies, the place, the place of birth.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#116527 Oct 12, 2012
Birfers, let's get an update: any closer to a win in court today?

Is President Barack Hussein Obama still president?

How about that Kenyan birth?

Let's hear today's version, birfers.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116528 Oct 12, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The above word is not a fact nor is it a discussion of the law. When people run out of facts and logical arguments all that they can do is rant. I can understand how they would LIKE the law to be different, and how they dream that it is different, but the facts are that the law is just what it is, and under it every person born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats has allegiance to the USA.
In a speech before the House of Representatives in May of 1789, James Madison said:
"It is an established maxim, that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth, however, derives its force sometimes from place, and sometimes from parentage; but, in general, place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States."
What is the criterion of allegiance that applies in the USA? The one criterion that Madison said applies, the place, the place of birth.
Without having read your gibberish, I can only ask one question; Do you honestly think I or any other non-flapper on here cares what you think? Regardless of where Omama is from I know all I need to know about him. He is anti-America and a con man. NO MO BO waddle along now pigeon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116529 Oct 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have never called anyone on this forum either a "retard" or a "tard". I have called people "Libtards", "Idiotards" and Occutards" and it has nothing to do with a sub-normal IQ. It has to do with a sub-normal CQ (Commonsense Quoteint) and that fact that Jacques does not not understand that only reinforces my opinion of him.
Jacques is not stupid, he can add one and one and come up with two but he does not understand that if you tax 100% of everyone's income, you will get a lot of revenue for just one year. But the following year you will get nothing as why should people work, only to have everything taken away!!! At some place between a zero percent tax rate and a 100%, people just quit working. And that is called the Laffer Curve!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
Personally, in this case I think jacqazz is retarded. Hey, the Meth Chef Mobarf can give jacqazz a diagnosis merely from his posts. jacqazz might want to ask "The Chef" about his mental condition. You know the Dims motto; two azzholes are better than one!

Location hidden

#116530 Oct 12, 2012
"just wasn't a mob action"? Obama's visit to The View was on September 25th, 14 days AFTER the TERRORIST assault on our embassy at Benghazi and on 9/12 they knew there was no mob,,,,, not protest,,,,,they knew it was an assault!!! But here he clearly states they are still investigating the MOB??? Ah, they knew on 9/12 there was no mob, no protest, it was a TERRORIST ATTACK but Obama can not admit it.

"Why?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,125,252
Abby 10-20 7 min Ralph 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Wondering 50,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min HughBe 70,002
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,642
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,486
Amy 10-11 3 hr Stina2 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]