BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,167)

Showing posts 103,321 - 103,340 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

This is from four years ago and I think Obama's light has dimmed! No light at the end of his tunnel!!!

Is Obama an enlightened being?/ Spiritual wise ones say: This sure ain't no ordinary politician. You buying it?
By Mark Morford, SF Gate Columnist

Published 4:00 a.m., Friday, June 6, 2008

Barack Obama isn't really one of us. Not in the normal way, anyway.

Dismiss it all you like, but I've heard from far too many enormously smart, wise, spiritually attuned people who've been intuitively blown away by Obama's presence - not speeches, not policies, but sheer presence - to say it's just a clever marketing ploy, a slick gambit carefully orchestrated by hotshot campaign organizers...

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

The unusual thing is, true Lightworkers almost never appear on such a brutal, spiritually demeaning stage as national politics. This is why Obama is so rare....

There's a vast amount of positive energy swirling about that's been held back by the armies of BushCo darkness, and this energy has now found a conduit, a lightning rod, is now effortlessly self-organizing around Obama's candidacy. People and emotions and ideas of high and positive vibration are automatically drawn to him. It's exactly like how Bush was a magnet for the low vibrational energies of fear and war and oppression and aggression, but, you know, completely reversed. And different. And far, far better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wojar, why are you debating the inmate? Now, this poor birther does not want you to prove Obama bought it. No. He wants you to prove he DIDN'T buy it.?????? Who can forget that trial in Catch 22 with the bloated Colonel and the corporal who could take shorthand? The colonel didn't want to know what Yossarian said to the other guy in the washroom, no, he wanted to know what Yossarian DIDN'T say to the other guy. The loonies have taken over the asylum, and Starky is IT.
And you bash me for using "Libtard"?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't care the opinion of James Madison, and courts in the days right after the country was founded?
You don't care what every court has held throughout the history of this nation?
Madison was a founding father who spoke directly to the issue. The Courts of the United States are authorities.
You are a schizophrenic birfoon.
Who cares what you think? What force of law has your opinion? ZIPPITY, BUPKUS, NADA, ZERO.
But ignorant BirfoonBoy says they are all wrong throughout the history of this country.
Grow up!
<quoted text>
Now I'm impressed! Mobarf can make a diagnosis of schizophrenia from reading a post on TOPIX!!!!!! LMAO Stoolpigeon.
fadfas

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

romney is so bad... a better candidate who isnt from this country will get more votes... haha shows republitards.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I have not worn any ring since 1975 when I developed Psoriatic arthritis. Nor have I worn an wrist watch, band, bracelet, etc.
<quoted text>
Knew I could count on you ..to laugh at a handicapped person.
Sooo you think it is funny that I have psoriatic arthritis?
Just ask Phil Michelson how fun it is. And the only thing more incompetent than an Army doctor is a VA doctor.
<quoted text>
And you know perfectly well that "-tard" does not mean "retarded".
My definition of Libtard is not someone with a low IQ but someone with a low CQ (Commonsense Quotient). I had a soldier who had a 76 IQ in my unit in Korea and he did good work. Sure he would never be a good sergeant but he could follow simple instructions and do the work.
Oh, Jimmy Carter authorized re recruiting of Mental Category IV's (IQ between 70-90). I also had a buck sergeant who could add and subtract, but could not do simple multiplication and division). He had NO equipment manuals in our POL section and after I ordered them, he could not understand how to use them to put the equipment together.
We had set up a FARP and I noticed a 4" return line was not connected tom the 5,000 gallon fuel tanker and I brought it to his attention. I turned my back on him and he put the FOUR-INCH JP-4 line between his legs and pulled the dog-ears that kept the cap on the line and ........ their was a fountain of JP-4. We had spilled over 100 gallons of jet fuel before we got the pump shut off.
That is all you need is a large fuel spill right next to a 5,000 gallon tanker with pumps running (boooooom!)
Oh, he also had the ugliest Korean girl friend. Anyone who wanted a girl friend in Korea could get one, and one that was pretty good looking too. I mean, if she was raised on a rice farm, she would do anything for a new life and marrying a GI was a ticket off of the rice farm. So for a GI to end up with an ugly girl is .... almost unheard of.
"Tard" is short for "retarded". Correct.

Now go look in any dictionary for the definition of "retarded". And not in your "urban dictionary for 'tard'".

Oxford dictionary. RETARDED : Backward in physical or mental development.

Even if you had the slightest doubt as to the meaning of that word, and you should not, you should stop using it forthwith.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is safe to assume that all of us on this forum have above average IQ's to include Jacques. The problem with many people with above average IQ is that many of us are some what nerdy.
I have a brother-in-law who is a graduate of Rice and has a degree as a chemical engineer and works in the petroleum field and make$ mega-buck$. But he has a hobby of model rocketry which many people see as ....nerdy. In fact I went to a National Model Rocketry in Houston a dozen or so years ago and a lot of them were,,,, yes,,, nerdy. And I am sure that in junior high school some other kids called the "retards" or just plain "tard" and maybe that is Jacques case which makes him super sensitiveness to anything with "-tard" in it.
Sorry Jacques, Libtard has nothing to do with your IQ or education. It has to do with your commonsense and nothing else. get over it!
I don't play the I.Q. game, sorry. I know what mine is, but that is for me to know. And I don't think I'm qualified to guess what yours or anyone else's is.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please identify the word I used that even approximates "libtard".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Command Sgt. Major Basil L. Plumley died yesterday. Just in case you do not know who he was, Sam Elliot played his part in the movie 'We were soldiers'
We Were Soldiers - Sgt Major Plumley [Sam Ekkiot]
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The patch on their shoulders was the 11th Airborne Division which became the 1st Calvary Division (Air Mobile) before the unit went to Vietnam. The movie does not explain it and you would not probably understand it unless you knew the shoulder patches.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wojar, why are you debating the inmate? Now, this poor birther does not want you to prove Obama bought it. No. He wants you to prove he DIDN'T buy it.?????? Who can forget that trial in Catch 22 with the bloated Colonel and the corporal who could take shorthand? The colonel didn't want to know what Yossarian said to the other guy in the washroom, no, he wanted to know what Yossarian DIDN'T say to the other guy. The loonies have taken over the asylum, and Starky is IT.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please identify the word I used that even approximates "libtard".
Do you deny bashing me for using the word "Libtard"?(I always capitalize it)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Even AP is turning on Obama/O'Biden! It is all over for the Dems except for the Whaling and Nashing of Teeth!

FACT CHECK: Slips in vice president's debate
By CALVIN WOODWARD | Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) Anyone who paid attention to a hearing in Congress this week knew that the administration had been implored to beef up security at the U.S. Consulate in Libya before the deadly terrorist attack there. But in the vice presidential debate Thursday night, Joe Biden seemed unaware.
"We weren't told they wanted more security there," the vice president asserted flatly. During a night in which Biden and Republican rival Paul Ryan both drifted from the facts on a range of domestic and foreign issues, that was a standout.
A look at some of their claims:
BIDEN: "Well, we weren't told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security again. And by the way, at the time we were told exactly we said exactly what the intelligence community told us that they knew. That was the assessment. And as the intelligence community changed their view, we made it clear they changed their view."
http://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-slips-vice-p...
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Please identify the word I used that even approximates "libtard".
Oh Jacques. You come from "overseas". Your silly opinions are of no consequence.(I was shocked to hear Ryan say that he also came from overseas, I think he misplaced a comma)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tard" is short for "retarded". Correct.
Now go look in any dictionary for the definition of "retarded". And not in your "urban dictionary for 'tard'".
Oxford dictionary. RETARDED : Backward in physical or mental development.
Even if you had the slightest doubt as to the meaning of that word, and you should not, you should stop using it forthwith.
You dipshat. Have you ever heard of retarding the timing of an engine? Probably not. You're going to have to peer over the side of that shoebox sooner or later. Clueless! Dolt.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

BFD: Biden's Failed Debate

Now, after playing the fool for so long he has become the fool. Yet, in the debate he wanted to again be a serious man -- or at least play one on TV. He clearly showed why Clint Eastwood called him the "intellect" of the Democrat Party.
Yet this debate wasn't like the one last week, where the loss was thorough and complete. On substance, it was Joseph Biden's most coherent moment in many years. If not for his behavior, which bordered on bizarre, he probably could have claimed at least a tie.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/bfd_bi...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm impressed! Mobarf can make a diagnosis of schizophrenia from reading a post on TOPIX!!!!!! LMAO Stoolpigeon.
He's spot on (LRS tm reg'd). However, what do you base your allegation of "stoolpigeon" on?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
BFD: Biden's Failed Debate
Now, after playing the fool for so long he has become the fool. Yet, in the debate he wanted to again be a serious man -- or at least play one on TV. He clearly showed why Clint Eastwood called him the "intellect" of the Democrat Party.
Yet this debate wasn't like the one last week, where the loss was thorough and complete. On substance, it was Joseph Biden's most coherent moment in many years. If not for his behavior, which bordered on bizarre, he probably could have claimed at least a tie.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/bfd_bi...
Wonder if we should start a new underwear line.....BFDs!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's spot on (LRS tm reg'd). However, what do you base your allegation of "stoolpigeon" on?
Your ignorance. Stoolpigeon. Don't worry about it, just follow the group.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Command Sgt. Major Basil L. Plumley died yesterday. Just in case you do not know who he was, Sam Elliot played his part in the movie 'We were soldiers'
We Were Soldiers - Sgt Major Plumley [Sam Ekkiot]
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The patch on their shoulders was the 11th Airborne Division which became the 1st Calvary Division (Air Mobile) before the unit went to Vietnam. The movie does not explain it and you would not probably understand it unless you knew the shoulder patches.
I know of Plumley. Truer, braver and patriotic man you'll rarely find, served in 3 wars. He was almost old enough when he served in Vietnam to collect social security. He did unbelievable service, risked his life a number of times, was a great leader yet, and please note, Rogue, he refused interviews, never ever boasted of one single meritorious act of his. That is truly the essence of a real hero.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you deny bashing me for using the word "Libtard"?(I always capitalize it)
I deny bashing you for using that vile word, or for anything else for that matter. Bashing's not my thing. But yes, I did tell you it was wrong to use it as you write it to bash (your word) your opponents here on Topix. In reality, and as you use "tard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) to insult your adversaries, you are in fact insulting the special needs people.

But, hey, you've again tried to defuse what you said by changing the subject. I very plainly asked you to identify any word I wrote that even approximates "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd). If looney is one of them, forget it. Ever heard of Looney Tunes? I've never heard of "tard tunes" anywhere, have you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 103,321 - 103,340 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Maverick 808 45,549
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 59 min THE DEBIL 1,072,825
Make 1000$ instantly 2 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 5 hr wow 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000