Yeah! You go with that, easy bake.<quoted text>
CORRECT -- that's why our boy, Willard, is in deep trouble.
• U.S. equity market is up 121% under current admin. economic policies -- more wealth creation than any period in WORLD HISTORY
• U.S. Treasury creditworthiness at highest level in 224-years
• lowest tax rates on average people (less than $66,000 of income) in history
• lowest tax rates on wealthy people in history
• no significant inflation.
• housing prices up dramatically from the Bush low point in 2008
• national debt at manageable levels
That'll make voters forget all about the largest tax hike in American history-High unemployment-record home foreclosures-record number of Americans on food stamps-failed foreign policy-Illegal aliens-Record energy costs-record food prices.
Obama campaign in death spiral.
"Stuff's gettin better"