BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
103,301 - 103,320 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim; the burden is on YOU.
Only a schizophrenic believes "prove me wrong or it's true".
Jagoff Birfoon: "It would be an incredible coincidence that a man who lived and went to a muslim school in a muslim country had a muslim father would accidentally PURCHASE A RING with the muslim saying that there is no god but allah."
You made the claim. The burden is on YOU.
<quoted text>
So prove he didn't purchase the ring.
Are you calling him a thief?
Birfoon"? you really should see a speech therapist. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
No such word.
Prove he didn't buy the ring.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
So prove he didn't purchase the ring.
Are you calling him a thief?
Birfoon"? you really should see a speech therapist. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
No such word.
Prove he didn't buy the ring.
No, I'm not calling him a thief. I'm calling you a numskull.

Huh?

The burden is on the accuser.

Numskull. Were you born yesterday?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jagoff Birfoon: "It would be an incredible coincidence that a man who lived and went to a muslim school in a muslim country had a muslim father would accidentally PURCHASE A RING with the muslim saying that there is no god but allah."

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not calling him a thief. I'm calling you a numskull.
Huh?
The burden is on the accuser.
Numskull. Were you born yesterday?
<quoted text>
I'm not accusing anyone of anything.
There is no burden.
He owns the ring.
Now prove he didn't buy it.
You're the one who accused him of not buying it, prove it.
You're such a whining baby.
Prove he didn't buy it. the burden is on you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Can'tnadian opinion is worthless as usual.
You be thankful that we allow you the illusion of referring to yourselves as a country.
I have to wonder if China, Russia, France, the UK, Germany, Japan, etc etc, are as thankful that YOU (not the U.S., but YOU) allow them the illusion of referring to themselves as a country.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Beer time!
Now it is coffee time. I watched 15 minutes of Fox and Friends before switching to CNN. Compared to Friends, CNN was like watching a funeral!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wojar, why are you debating the inmate? Now, this poor birther does not want you to prove Obama bought it. No. He wants you to prove he DIDN'T buy it.?????? Who can forget that trial in Catch 22 with the bloated Colonel and the corporal who could take shorthand? The colonel didn't want to know what Yossarian said to the other guy in the washroom, no, he wanted to know what Yossarian DIDN'T say to the other guy. The loonies have taken over the asylum, and Starky is IT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
First debate :
Romney 60, Obama 40
Second debate :
Biden 85, Ryan 15
No contest.
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
VP debates are almost as meaningless as Can'tnadian opinion.
Majority saw biden as rude and disgusting.
Very similar to can'tnadians.
Ya wonder where Jacques gets his stats from as CNN is in morning!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Now everyone knows that CNN leans left and they say last knights debate was a draw ..... which means Ryan WON!!!

CNN Poll: Debate watchers split on who won VP debate

Posted by
CNN Political Unit
Danville, Kentucky (CNN)- Call it a draw.

Forty-eight percent of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the showdown, according to a CNN/ORC International nationwide poll conducted right after Thursday night's faceoff. Forty-four percent say that Vice President Joe Biden was victorious. The Republican running mate's four point advantage among a debate audience that was more Republican than the country as a whole is within the survey's sampling error.

– Follow the Ticker on Twitter:@PoliticalTicker

– Check out the CNN Electoral Map and Calculator and game out your own strategy for November.

Half of all debate watchers questioned in the poll said the showdown didn't make them more likely to vote for either of the candidates' bosses, 28% said the debate made them more likely to vote for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and 21% said the faceoff made them more likely to vote to re-elect President Barack Obama.

According to the survey, 55% said that the vice president did better than expected, with 51% saying that the congressman from Wisconsin performed better than expected.

By a 50%-41% margin, debate watchers say that Ryan rather than Biden better expressed himself.

Seven in ten said Biden was seen as spending more time attacking his opponent, and that may be a contributing factor in Ryan's 53%-43% advantage on being more likable. Ryan also had a slight advantage on being more in touch with the problems of average Americans.

One of the top jobs for the candidates in a vice presidential debate is to convince Americans that they would be able to step into the top job if something happened to the president. The poll indicates that both men were seen as qualified to be president if necessary, by roughly equal numbers.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Karl Rove warned that though Obama was overconfident and overly polite in the first debate, the Dems weren't going to lie down and play dead. The gloves are off. Now it's a scrum.
You can still be polite and get your message across. Ryan did it as O'Biden acted like ..... Joe O'Biden. "Open mouth, Change feet"!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>Who says he didn't purchase it?
Do you know for a fact that he did not?
Maybe he stole it.

"Stuff's gettin better"
So what. Since it doesn't include the magic language you fantasize it does who cares?

Where does Ryan buy his pants? The question is just as pointless

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I have not worn any ring since 1975 when I developed Psoriatic arthritis. Nor have I worn an wrist watch, band, bracelet, etc.
<quoted text>
Knew I could count on you ..to laugh at a handicapped person.
Sooo you think it is funny that I have psoriatic arthritis?
Just ask Phil Michelson how fun it is. And the only thing more incompetent than an Army doctor is a VA doctor.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Knew I could count on you ..to laugh at a handicapped person." Nerve, the nerve! First of all, that is a minor handicap compared to the millions of severely mentally-handicapped persons when you use the "tard" (Rogue, tm reg'D) lib and idiot occu. You call people you don't like "tards", and it's not meant as a compliment. For shame.
And you know perfectly well that "-tard" does not mean "retarded".
My definition of Libtard is not someone with a low IQ but someone with a low CQ (Commonsense Quotient). I had a soldier who had a 76 IQ in my unit in Korea and he did good work. Sure he would never be a good sergeant but he could follow simple instructions and do the work.
Oh, Jimmy Carter authorized re recruiting of Mental Category IV's (IQ between 70-90). I also had a buck sergeant who could add and subtract, but could not do simple multiplication and division). He had NO equipment manuals in our POL section and after I ordered them, he could not understand how to use them to put the equipment together.
We had set up a FARP and I noticed a 4" return line was not connected tom the 5,000 gallon fuel tanker and I brought it to his attention. I turned my back on him and he put the FOUR-INCH JP-4 line between his legs and pulled the dog-ears that kept the cap on the line and ........ their was a fountain of JP-4. We had spilled over 100 gallons of jet fuel before we got the pump shut off.
That is all you need is a large fuel spill right next to a 5,000 gallon tanker with pumps running (boooooom!)
Oh, he also had the ugliest Korean girl friend. Anyone who wanted a girl friend in Korea could get one, and one that was pretty good looking too. I mean, if she was raised on a rice farm, she would do anything for a new life and marrying a GI was a ticket off of the rice farm. So for a GI to end up with an ugly girl is .... almost unheard of.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now everyone knows that CNN leans left and they say last knights debate was a draw ..... which means Ryan WON!!!
CNN Poll: Debate watchers split on who won VP debate
Posted by
CNN Political Unit
Danville, Kentucky (CNN)- Call it a draw.
Forty-eight percent of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the showdown, according to a CNN/ORC International nationwide poll conducted right after Thursday night's faceoff. Forty-four percent say that Vice President Joe Biden was victorious. The Republican running mate's four point advantage among a debate audience that was more Republican than the country as a whole is within the survey's sampling error.
– Follow the Ticker on Twitter:@PoliticalTicker
– Check out the CNN Electoral Map and Calculator and game out your own strategy for November.
Half of all debate watchers questioned in the poll said the showdown didn't make them more likely to vote for either of the candidates' bosses, 28% said the debate made them more likely to vote for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and 21% said the faceoff made them more likely to vote to re-elect President Barack Obama.
According to the survey, 55% said that the vice president did better than expected, with 51% saying that the congressman from Wisconsin performed better than expected.
By a 50%-41% margin, debate watchers say that Ryan rather than Biden better expressed himself.
Seven in ten said Biden was seen as spending more time attacking his opponent, and that may be a contributing factor in Ryan's 53%-43% advantage on being more likable. Ryan also had a slight advantage on being more in touch with the problems of average Americans.
One of the top jobs for the candidates in a vice presidential debate is to convince Americans that they would be able to step into the top job if something happened to the president. The poll indicates that both men were seen as qualified to be president if necessary, by roughly equal numbers.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/...
As I said last night, I thought it was a wash with an edge going to Biden for being an azz. Looks like the Communist News Network agrees with me. Poor old Joe.....but Martha, Martha, Martha! LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

http://ace.mu.nu/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Overnight Open Thread (10-11-2012)
—Maetenloch

Lemon Juice and the Dunning-Kruger Effect

The Dunning-Kruger effect has been mentioned quite a few times on the blog. The short version of it is that truly incompetent people are so incompetent that they're also unable to even perceive that they're incompetent i.e. they don't know what they don't know and think they're actually pretty good.

And the original paper actually references an example of it involving a robbery FAIL:

In 1995, McArthur Wheeler walked into two Pittsburgh banks and robbed them in broad daylight, with no visible attempt at disguise. He was arrested later that night, less than an hour after videotapes of him taken from surveillance cameras were broadcast on the 11 o'clock news. When police later showed him the surveillance tapes, Mr. Wheeler stared in incredulity. "But I wore the juice" he mumbled. Apparently, Mr. Wheeler was under the impression that rubbing one's face with lemon juice rendered it invisible to videotape cameras (Fuocco, 1996).
And in fact Mr. Wheeler had tested his lemon juice disguise with a Polaroid camera but was too stupid to realize that he had screwed up his test. Leading the authors to state their main point:

Perhaps more controversial is the third point, the one that is the focus of this article. We argue that when people are incompetent in the strategies they adopt to achieve success and satisfaction, they suffer a dual burden: Not only do they reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices, but their incompetence robs them of the ability to realize it. Instead, like Mr. Wheeler, they are left with the mistaken impression that they are doing just fine. As Miller (1993) perceptively observed in the quote that opens this article, and as Charles Darwin (1871) sagely noted over a century ago, "ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" (p. 3).
Joe Biden's debate performance (and entire career) is proof that those afflicted with DK syndrome can still lead happy fulfilling lives and even hope to become president one day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said last night, I thought it was a wash with an edge going to Biden for being an azz. Looks like the Communist News Network agrees with me. Poor old Joe.....but Martha, Martha, Martha! LMAO
I think the Looney-tooney-left gives their side the edge based of the azz-hole factor. The problem is they do not realize that the the Independent vote, the azz-hole factor is a negative.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

October 12, 2012
Proverb of the Day
—Ace

Proverbs 29:9

When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, The foolish man either rages or laughs, and there is no rest.

Via Twitchy, from @RightInAmerica.

I re-watched it. It was like having an argument with your drunk, blowhard, dullwitted uncle at Thanksgiving. And your drunk blowhard dullwitted uncle, who is superior to you only in age, keeps asserting he's right about everything by shouting "I WAS THERE!!!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

It is safe to assume that all of us on this forum have above average IQ's to include Jacques. The problem with many people with above average IQ is that many of us are some what nerdy.
I have a brother-in-law who is a graduate of Rice and has a degree as a chemical engineer and works in the petroleum field and make$ mega-buck$. But he has a hobby of model rocketry which many people see as ....nerdy. In fact I went to a National Model Rocketry in Houston a dozen or so years ago and a lot of them were,,,, yes,,, nerdy. And I am sure that in junior high school some other kids called the "retards" or just plain "tard" and maybe that is Jacques case which makes him super sensitiveness to anything with "-tard" in it.
Sorry Jacques, Libtard has nothing to do with your IQ or education. It has to do with your commonsense and nothing else. get over it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Looney-tooney-left gives their side the edge based of the azz-hole factor. The problem is they do not realize that the the Independent vote, the azz-hole factor is a negative.
It's that very attitude that the people are sick of but the Dims seem to think it's appealing. Imagine that! The Dims on this board display the same azzhole quality day in and day out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Some of you may know that I was born in Northern Maine but, being an Army Brat, moved all over. But I still keep up on Maine politics. Maine is a left of center state and even most Republicans up thar are centrists at best.
Well, in 2010 Paul LePage was voted in as Governor and he is not only a Republican, but he is also a fiscal conservative and the whole state is now leaning that way. Olympia Snowe, who has been a Senator for ages, retired as she saw the hand writing on the wall. The senate seat is still up in the air but it looks like Maine will go for Romney as president.
Maine is one of only two states who are not all-or-nothing states as their electoral college is selected at the Congressional district level so there is often a split vote.
I seriously doubt Obama will win all four of Maine's Electoral College votes this year.

Romney Leads Obama 49-44...
—CAC

In Maine's 2nd Congressional District.

You all want a real white whale? the 2nd Congressional District is the ultimate, long rumored to be more Republican than the rest of the Land of [Sen. Olypia] Snowe, and thanks to redistricting, it apparently is. Maine is only one of two states that awards electoral votes to congressional district winners, the other is Nebraska, which gave McCain his final election 2008 kick-in-the-balls by awarding the 2nd district's EV to President Obama.

Obama leads in the statewide poll 48%-44%, still very close.

Flipping this would almost make up for Obamaha in 2008.

Almost.

Posted by CAC at 08:27 PM Comments

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Maine may only 4 Electoral College votes but Florida has ..... 29. Now I do not give this poll the same weight as a Rasmussen poll but ....!

Times/Bay News 9/Herald exclusive Florida poll: Romney 51, Obama 44

By Adam C. Smith, Times Political Editor
Posted: Oct 11, 2012

Barack Obama's lackluster debate performance last week has dramatically altered the presidential race in Florida, with Mitt Romney opening up a decisive 7 percentage point lead, according to a new Tampa Bay Times/Bay News 9/Miami Herald poll.

The survey conducted this week found 51 percent of likely Florida voters supporting Romney, 44 percent backing Obama and 4 percent undecided. That's a major shift from a month ago when the same poll showed Obama leading 48 percent to 47 percent — and a direct result of what Obama himself called a "bad night" at the first debate.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/nationa...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,081,594
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs