BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192354 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116515 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Those are countries.
France? Are you sure?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116516 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the bars were open late and he took a poll of his fellow drunk Canadians.
If I was Canadian, I'd be drunk all the time too.
Lady Astor : Winston, you are drunk"
Winston Churchill : "Lady Astor, you are ugly and tonight I am drunk. Tomorrow morning I will be sober".

Analogy's for you, president (ha ha) Starky. But I doubt you get it. And don't bother asking a birther for an explanation.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#116517 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what kind of case you post, if he was born the son of a Kenyan then he is a Kenyan. His father's allegiance was to his homeland, just as his son's. Watch cha cookin' up tonight Mobarf? Better back off on the juicing, I'm tellin' ya.
Rave on. What you are "tellin' " us is not the law. Under US law a person born on US territory other than the child of foreign diplomats, has allegiance to the USA and only to the USA.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116518 Oct 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Across the pond", eh? Hmm. Canada in France, eh? Hmm.
You CORRECTLY use the synoonym "retarding" for delaying the timing of an engine. Okay. But, calling a human being and special needs person "tard" is INCORRECT.(Rogue, tm reg'd).
How do you come up with such puerile mush?
First, just wanted to enlighten you to the fact that there is another form of "retard". You're welcome. Secondly, I don't think you're from Canada (originally), what confuses you about that statement? Pigeon.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116519 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if we should start a new underwear line.....BFDs!
;-)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116520 Oct 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the bars were open late and he took a poll of his fellow drunk Canadians.
If I was Canadian, I'd be drunk all the time too.
I guess they take the advertisement seriously, "Drink Canada Dry"!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116521 Oct 12, 2012
Stephanie Cutter refuses to answer specific questions about politicizing deadly Libya attack, won’t resign

President Barack Obama’s deputy campaign manager, Stephanie Cutter, offered no apology and refused to resign for playing politics with the murders of four Americans in Libya a month ago — including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens — when questioned in Danville, Kentucky, before Thursday’s vice presidential debate.

On CNN on Thursday, Cutter said Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan’s campaign is the only reason anyone cares about the administration’s changing narrative about the Sept. 11 attack on the Benghazi embassy.

“In terms of the politicization of this — you know, we are here at a debate, and I hope we get to talk about the debate — but the entire reason this has become the political topic it is, is because of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan,” Cutter said.“It’s a big part of their stump speech. And it’s reckless and irresponsible, what they’re doing.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/11/stephanie-c...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116522 Oct 12, 2012
Biden laughs while Ryan talks about our ambassador being murdered. What is so funny about Amb. Stevens, and three others, being MURDERED???
RNC Web Ad: "Laughing at the Issues"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116523 Oct 12, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rave on. What you are "tellin' " us is not the law. Under US law a person born on US territory other than the child of foreign diplomats, has allegiance to the USA and only to the USA.
Bullchit!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116524 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First, just wanted to enlighten you to the fact that there is another form of "retard". You're welcome. Secondly, I don't think you're from Canada (originally), what confuses you about that statement? Pigeon.
Where do you think I am from, incidentally?

Yes, there is another form of retard, and as per homonyms, they can mean different things. Why am I even explaining this? For example, "he eats like a pig", or "he drives like a fool", or "he's insanely funny". None of he aforementioned three even hint that the person is either a pig, crazy or insane. When using "tard" (Rogue, tm reg'd), Rogue is not talking about engine timing. You know it, he knows it, I know it. Does this help?

Location hidden

#116525 Oct 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You CORRECTLY use the synoonym "retarding" for delaying the timing of an engine. Okay. But, calling a human being and special needs person "tard" is INCORRECT.(Rogue, tm reg'd).
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never called anyone on this forum either a "retard" or a "tard". I have called people "Libtards", "Idiotards" and Occutards" and it has nothing to do with a sub-normal IQ. It has to do with a sub-normal CQ (Commonsense Quoteint) and that fact that Jacques does not not understand that only reinforces my opinion of him.
Jacques is not stupid, he can add one and one and come up with two but he does not understand that if you tax 100% of everyone's income, you will get a lot of revenue for just one year. But the following year you will get nothing as why should people work, only to have everything taken away!!! At some place between a zero percent tax rate and a 100%, people just quit working. And that is called the Laffer Curve!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#116526 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullchit!
The above word is not a fact nor is it a discussion of the law. When people run out of facts and logical arguments all that they can do is rant. I can understand how they would LIKE the law to be different, and how they dream that it is different, but the facts are that the law is just what it is, and under it every person born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats has allegiance to the USA.

In a speech before the House of Representatives in May of 1789, James Madison said:

"It is an established maxim, that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth, however, derives its force sometimes from place, and sometimes from parentage; but, in general, place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States."

What is the criterion of allegiance that applies in the USA? The one criterion that Madison said applies, the place, the place of birth.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#116527 Oct 12, 2012
Birfers, let's get an update: any closer to a win in court today?

Is President Barack Hussein Obama still president?

How about that Kenyan birth?

Let's hear today's version, birfers.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116528 Oct 12, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The above word is not a fact nor is it a discussion of the law. When people run out of facts and logical arguments all that they can do is rant. I can understand how they would LIKE the law to be different, and how they dream that it is different, but the facts are that the law is just what it is, and under it every person born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats has allegiance to the USA.
In a speech before the House of Representatives in May of 1789, James Madison said:
"It is an established maxim, that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth, however, derives its force sometimes from place, and sometimes from parentage; but, in general, place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States."
What is the criterion of allegiance that applies in the USA? The one criterion that Madison said applies, the place, the place of birth.
Without having read your gibberish, I can only ask one question; Do you honestly think I or any other non-flapper on here cares what you think? Regardless of where Omama is from I know all I need to know about him. He is anti-America and a con man. NO MO BO waddle along now pigeon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116529 Oct 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have never called anyone on this forum either a "retard" or a "tard". I have called people "Libtards", "Idiotards" and Occutards" and it has nothing to do with a sub-normal IQ. It has to do with a sub-normal CQ (Commonsense Quoteint) and that fact that Jacques does not not understand that only reinforces my opinion of him.
Jacques is not stupid, he can add one and one and come up with two but he does not understand that if you tax 100% of everyone's income, you will get a lot of revenue for just one year. But the following year you will get nothing as why should people work, only to have everything taken away!!! At some place between a zero percent tax rate and a 100%, people just quit working. And that is called the Laffer Curve!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
Personally, in this case I think jacqazz is retarded. Hey, the Meth Chef Mobarf can give jacqazz a diagnosis merely from his posts. jacqazz might want to ask "The Chef" about his mental condition. You know the Dims motto; two azzholes are better than one!

Location hidden

#116530 Oct 12, 2012
"just wasn't a mob action"? Obama's visit to The View was on September 25th, 14 days AFTER the TERRORIST assault on our embassy at Benghazi and on 9/12 they knew there was no mob,,,,, not protest,,,,,they knew it was an assault!!! But here he clearly states they are still investigating the MOB??? Ah, they knew on 9/12 there was no mob, no protest, it was a TERRORIST ATTACK but Obama can not admit it.

"Why?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116531 Oct 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Birfers, let's get an update: any closer to a win in court today?
Is President Barack Hussein Obama still president?
How about that Kenyan birth?
Let's hear today's version, birfers.
Barfer Girks! Waz happnin cuz? LOL

Location hidden

#116532 Oct 12, 2012
I sure hope Obama does not die from any cause before he leaves office as O'Biden is unfit to replace him.

Biden’s Inappropriate Gestures Mock Murder of US Diplomats, other Serious Issues

Vice-President Joe Biden’s facial antics during the Vice Presidential debate were disrespectful, condescending, rude, childlike, and just plain stupid.

Any points that Biden may have scored with his spoken words were totally mitigated by an unprofessional and inappropriate campaign of smirks, giggles, and laughter that Biden employed in an apparent attempt to undermine the knowledgeable and intelligent discourse offered by Paul Ryan.

In attempting to make Paul Ryan look small, Joe Biden succeeded in making himself look foolish, helpless, and intellectually unfit.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116533 Oct 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"SO SADLY, Paul Ryan, our vice presidential candidate, botched the debate by his embarrassing ignorance in two key areas:
1- foreign policy
2- macroeconomics and U.S. economic policy.
"How could someone such as Ryan lose so ignominiously to Mr. Gaffe. More scary -- Ryan knows infinitely more about macroeconomics than does Willard, who has never studied it seriously."
====
LRS wrote:
Hmm, I thought Biden made a true ass of himself all debate long. Constantly showing off his dentures while Ryan was speaking then going on to interrupt him. Biden came off just as he reall is, a dumbazz.
I listened to the debate with an Opus Dei group.
Everyone agreed: RYAN LOST THE ENTIRE ROMAN CATHOLIC VOTE FOR THE REPUBLICANS -- not just conservative Roman Catholics but all Roman Catholics.
Our numbers cannot be ignored.
=
"Since the 1960s, the percentage of Americans who are Catholic has stayed roughly the same, at around 25%,due in large part to increases in the Latino population over the same period."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_...
=
Catholicism by state
Rank State %[30] Largest Denomination
1 Rhode Island 63 Catholic
2 PENNSYLVANIA 53
3 Massachusetts 44
4 NEW JERSEY 39
5 CALIFORNIA 37
6 NEW YORK 36
7 New Hampshire 35
8 Connecticut 34
9 TEXAS 32
10 ARIZONA 31
11 Illinois 30
Louisiana
14 WISCONSIN 29 Catholic
15 Nebraska 28
16 FLORIDA 26
New Mexico
Vermont
=
At least Roman Catholics are not the major bloc in any of the swing states.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116534 Oct 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Barfer Girks! Waz happnin cuz? LOL
That is what all the girls called you in high school wasn't it? Oh, I'm sorry, I meant Jr. High! LMAO Get 'em Barfer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 7 min boundary painter 1,005
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,251,888
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 18 min boundary painter 1,669
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 20 min boundary painter 443
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 22 min boundary painter 429
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 24 min boundary painter 963
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min boundary painter 6,146
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages