BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
103,261 - 103,280 of 175,110 Comments Last updated 36 min ago

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

SO SADLY, Paul Ryan, our vice presidential candidate, botched the debate by his embarrassing ignorance in two key areas:
1- foreign policy
2- macroeconomics and U.S. economic policy.
How could someone such as Ryan lose so ignominiously to Mr. Gaffe. More scary -- Ryan knows infinitely more about macroeconomics than does Willard, who has never studied it seriously.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Do you agree that, if a minor (under 18-years of age) is born and raised in the United States of America, she comes under the jurisdiction of the Constitution and can, therefore, vote or be drafted while she is still a minor child? You do agree, don't you?"
====
Justice Dale wrote:
Only if her father was a citizen of the US.
Terri Tanna wrote:
The really stupid and uneducated birfoon argues that a six-year old child can vote and be drafted into the United States army "IF her father was[is] a citizen of the US."
REDUCTIO AD ABSURDUM.
Hee hee.

Dale didn't see it until it hit him in the nose.(He still doesn't see it, even though the egg is stuck to his face and the crow is on his plate.)

Touché Terry.

That was entertaining.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit, does that mean a child born here of a visiting alien is a temporary citizen. I can live with that, we just roundup their asses and send them home, where their citizenship is permanent.
There is no such thing as a temporary citizen.

Sorry, BirfoonBoy, the child is born subject to the jurisdiction thereof, without regard to the parent's political condition (with the exception of foreign ambassadors, etc.) The child's citizenship does not depend upon the parent's condition. Never has, and unless there is an amendment, never will.

Sorry, that's the LAW. If you want to change it, get an amendment.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Visiting aliens are under the protection of the US while here, and reciprocally owe temporary allegiance to the US. According to OUR law, they cannot vote, and according to OUR law they are not eligible for the draft.
And if they violate OUR law, they are subject to the consequences.
Grow up!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
SO SADLY, Paul Ryan, our vice presidential candidate, botched the debate by his embarrassing ignorance in two key areas:
1- foreign policy
How could someone such as Ryan lose so ignominiously to Mr. Gaffe. More scary -- Ryan knows infinitely more about macroeconomics than does Willard, who has never studied it seriously.
Hmm, I thought Biden made a true ass of himself all debate long. Constantly showing off his dentures while Ryan was speaking then going on to interrupt him. Biden came off just as he reall is, a dumbazz.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I have not worn any ring since 1975 when I developed Psoriatic arthritis. Nor have I worn an wrist watch, band, bracelet, etc.
<quoted text>
Knew I could count on you ..to laugh at a handicapped person.
Sooo you think it is funny that I have psoriatic arthritis?
Just ask Phil Michelson how fun it is. And the only thing more incompetent than an Army doctor is a VA doctor.
You wrote : "Knew I could count on you ..to laugh at a handicapped person." Nerve, the nerve! First of all, that is a minor handicap compared to the millions of severely mentally-handicapped persons when you use the "tard" (Rogue, tm reg'D) lib and idiot occu. You call people you don't like "tards", and it's not meant as a compliment. For shame.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

*really

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>(emphasis added)
Again, who says he purchased it?
The fact is you don't know how he acquired the ring.
<quoted text>
Who says he didn't purchase it?
Do you know for a fact that he did not?
Maybe he stole it.

"Stuff's gettin better"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be an incredible coincidence that a man who lived and went to a muslim school in a muslim country had a muslim father would accidentally purchase a ring with the muslim saying that there is no god but allah.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says he purchased it?
And I was not aware Obama attended a Moslem school. Where? In Indonesia? His book said he went to a private catholic shcool whilst there.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
President Starky wrote:
"Then again, maybe the U.S. taxpayer bought it like we have everything else rouge and Frank owns."
"Terri Tanna" Wrote:
I have a degree in easy bake oven.
Gobble,Gobble.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
1- foreign policy
I agree.

I heard he was such a wonk, and, so many people thought that would be an advantage. He couldn't get his message across. Does he know what his message is?

Biden ate his lunch.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gettinghot and bothered, eh? Couldn't finish it ,eh? Switched to your one and only lover, hellooooo, hand.
I understand your bewilderment and why you cannot think of women as sexy.
Perhaps they have songs in Cantnada about little boys to help you out.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is a full-blown invasion!
You're correct, sadly.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>International law is the set of rules generally regarded and accepted as binding in relations between states and nations, a treaty is a good example.
False. Take, for example, extraditions treaties. They are executed when it suits both parties only. We have had such a treaty with the U.S. for decades now. Yet, we extradited not one draft dodger who came to Canada during the Vietnam war even though there was a request for every single one of them from the U.S. Also, we will not extradite, not even American murderers arrested in Canada, unless, if subsequently found guilty in U.S. courts, the death penalty is waived by U.S. authorities. Never mind whether we agree or not with those decisions, I am only stating facts. Many other such examples come to mind between other countries that have extradition treaties.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says he didn't purchase it?
Do you know for a fact that he did not?
Maybe he stole it.
"Stuff's gettin better"
First the Birfoon suggested he purchased it, and then that he stole it.

The fact is the Birfoon is clueless.

Jagoff Birfoon: "It would be an incredible coincidence that a man who lived and went to a muslim school in a muslim country had a muslim father would accidentally PURCHASE A RING with the muslim saying that there is no god but allah."

Got Alzheimer's?

You made the claim, you own it. Burden is on you, MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>(emphasis added)
Again, who says he purchased it?
The fact is you don't know how he acquired the ring.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
False. Take, for example, extraditions treaties. They are executed when it suits both parties only. We have had such a treaty with the U.S. for decades now. Yet, we extradited not one draft dodger who came to Canada during the Vietnam war even though there was a request for every single one of them from the U.S. Also, we will not extradite, not even American murderers arrested in Canada, unless, if subsequently found guilty in U.S. courts, the death penalty is waived by U.S. authorities. Never mind whether we agree or not with those decisions, I am only stating facts. Many other such examples come to mind between other countries that have extradition treaties.
I'm sorry, Jacques, but according to PLAY LAW you are incorrect. If you don't believe me just ask Dale.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
First the Birfoon suggested he purchased it, and then that he stole it.
The fact is the Birfoon is clueless.
Jagoff Birfoon: "It would be an incredible coincidence that a man who lived and went to a muslim school in a muslim country had a muslim father would accidentally PURCHASE A RING with the muslim saying that there is no god but allah."
Got Alzheimer's?
You made the claim, you own it. Burden is on you, MORON.
<quoted text>
You have a link proving he didn't buy it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your bewilderment and why you cannot think of women as sexy.
Perhaps they have songs in Cantnada about little boys to help you out.
Lame, not satisfactory. At all. Join your birther comrade LRS in the corner. Wait, don't forget your pointy dunce hat.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And James Madison was wrong?
“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison
The court in Gardner v. Ward was wrong?
Garder v. Ward, 2 Mass. 244 (1805)
“The doctrine of the common law is that every man born within its jurisdiction is a subject of the sovereign of the country where he is born, and allegiance is not personal to the sovereign in the extent that has been contended for; it is due to him in his political capacity of sovereign of the territory where the person owing the allegiance as born.
Zephaniah Swift was wrong?
“that a man born within the jurisdiction of the common law is a citizen of the country wherein he is born. By this circumstance of his birth, he is subjected to the duty of allegiance which is claimed and enforced by the sovereign of his native land, and becomes reciprocally entitled to the protection of that sovereign, and to the other rights and advantages which are included in the term ‘citizenship.’” A System of the Laws of the State of Connecticut: Zephaniah Swift, In Six Book, pg. 163,167 (1795).
The high court of Kentucky was wrong in 1822?
Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)
“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”
The Oregon District Court was wrong?
Ex parte Chin King 13 Sawyer 333 (Oregon District June 25, 1888).“By the common law, a child born within the allegiance —the jurisdiction—of the United States, is born a subject or citizen thereof, without reference to the political status or condition of its parents.”
Supreme Court Justice Noah H. Swayne was wrong, along with the concurring judges in the appellate court of Kentucky?
“All persons born in the allegiance of the King are natural-born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural-born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together. Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country, as well as of England.… We find no warrant for the opinion that this great principle of the common law has ever been changed in the United States.” U. S. v. Rhodes, 1 Abb.U.S. 28, 1 Am. Law T. Rep. U.S. Cts. 22, 7 Am. Law Reg.(N.S.) 233, 27 F.Cas. 785, No. 16,151 (C.C.D.Ky. 1866)
But ignorant BirfoonBoy says they are all wrong throughout the history of this country.
Grow up!
<quoted text>
I don't care what kind of case you post, if he was born the son of a Kenyan then he is a Kenyan. His father's allegiance was to his homeland, just as his son's. Watch cha cookin' up tonight Mobarf? Better back off on the juicing, I'm tellin' ya.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

First debate :

Romney 60, Obama 40

Second debate :

Biden 85, Ryan 15

No contest.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

How do you flappers reach such heights of lunacy? LOL Cya...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Terry rigsby 49,000
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,083,631
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min _Zoey_ 4,566
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 min gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 min nono 3,849
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min truth-facts 45,891
Amy 7-30 35 min Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••