BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 234245 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#116267 Oct 11, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
The ring Obamboozle wears and has worn for decades is in fact inscribed with Arabic writing declaring "There is no god except Allah.”
Islam permits muslims to lie about their religion as long as the lies further the cause of Islam.
"Cause of Islam? complete domination of the world.
"Stuff's gettin better"
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116268 Oct 11, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vietnam War ended when Nixon, a Republican, signed a deal with the North Vietnamese in Paris. The NVA did not honor that deal, but the US withdrawal had already occurred. The war was over; there were no more troops (except training troops) in South Vietnam. Then, when NVA attacked SVA it was a war between those two countries. Ford asked the Congress to authorize force against the NVA. The Congress answered: "No way! We are not going to get involved in Vietnam again!" and it didn't.
The bottom line is that in the final war, we did not lose since we were not involved. The South lost to the North.
Ah Tootzie, OUR "involvement" ended signed a deal and with drew our troops. But being a silly Libtard you do not understand that by simply pulling out does not end a war. Wars end when there is either one side capitulates or there is a peace treaty.
Italy, Germany and Germany SURRENDERED! North Korea has neither surrendered nor signed a peace treaty! Ergo, the Korean War is not over.
At the end of Desert Storm the Iraqis sign an armistice (look up the meaning) and they then violated 27 UN resolutions so we "resumed" the war and removed Saddamn Hussein. And that is why G.W. Bush did not need Congresses approval a second time as they had given their consent in 1990.
And it is fact that the South Vietnamese ran out of fuel, ammo, etc. NINE MONTHS AFTER OUR DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED CONGRESS CUT THEM OFF.

Location hidden

#116269 Oct 11, 2012
I was an Instructor Pilot at Fort Rucker and was teaching Vietnamese student pilots and I remember at the end of June that they just stopped training them and they returned home.
I remember in early 1973 there being a freak snow storm at Fort Rucker and we got six plus inches of snow and watching the Vietnamese play in the snow.
I also had other foreign students and Vietnamese waved at each other differently than we do. They would open and close the palms of their hands. So I has (Vietnam) waving to a few Vietnamese when a Peruvian asked me why I was telling them to F-off! It turns out that the Peruvians use the same hand jester to tell someone to F-off!
Oh, never give a Muslim a thumbs up unless you are ready to defend yourself!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116270 Oct 11, 2012
Obama campaign in death spiral.

"Stuff's gettin better"

Location hidden

#116271 Oct 11, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
The ring Obamboozle wears and has worn for decades is in fact inscribed with Arabic writing declaring "There is no god except Allah.”
Islam permits muslims to lie about their religion as long as the lies further the cause of Islam.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Ellen1 wrote:
Again, remember when his ring was out getting "fixed". It was then that he took his Muslim ring off and had them make a similar ring w/o the Muslim inscription.
But the fact was that he did, for what ever reason, wear a Muslim ring and he no longer does.
It is like my granddaughter when she was about eight years old singing Christina Aguilera's Genie in a Bottle and not knowing what the words meant. When she was 15 I showed her the lyrics!!! But Obama was an adult when he was wearing the Muslim ring. Did he know what it meant? Did he care what it meant? But he did change rings a few years ago!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116272 Oct 11, 2012
THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ELECTION
On Sunday, January 20, 2013, when Chief Justice John Roberts intones,“Congratulations, Mr. President,” will the strident and uneducated minorities on each side of the spectrum be able to accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” however that turns out?
=
So, will you, rube and g-birther and suzysquaw?

Location hidden

#116273 Oct 11, 2012
Do most eight year old girls know what these words mean?

I feel like I've been locked up tight
For a century of lonely nights;
Waiting for someone
To release me.
You're licking your lips and blowing kisses my way,
But that don't mean I'm gonna give it away;
Baby, baby, baby.
(Baby, baby, baby.)

Oh,
My body's saying let's go.
Oh,
But my heart is saying no.

If you want to be with me, baby, there's a price to pay.
I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way.
If you want to be with me, I can make your wish come true.
You gotta make a big impression (oh yeah), gotta like what you do.

I'm a genie in a bottle, baby.
Gotta rub me the right way, honey.
I'm a genie in a bottle, baby,
Come, come, come on and let me out.

The music's playing and the lights' down low,
One more dance and then we're good to go;
Waiting for someone
Who needs me.
Hormones racin' at the speed of light,
But that don't mean it's gotta be tonight;
Baby, baby, baby.
(Baby, baby, baby)

Oh,
Oh,

I'm a genie in a bottle,(I'm a genie in a bottle) you gotta rub me the right way.
If you want to be with me,(ooh) I can make your wish come true.
Come and set me free, baby, and I'll be with you.

Gotta rub me (if you want to be with me) the right way, honey.

Oh,
Oh,

If you want to be with me, baby, there's a price you pay.
I'm a genie in a bottle (I'm a genie in a bottle) you gotta rub me the right way.
You gotta make a big impression, gotta like what you do.

Come, come, come and let me out.

Location hidden

#116274 Oct 11, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I've admitted several times that it snowed in Yucaipa,......just not on the date you said it did.
It is you that cannot admit that you made a mistake.
It is you that cannot admit that you pimp out Shelby.
I admitted to a typo and you knew it. And you also know that I would not pimp out anyone much less my daughter. And you are a sicko to go on her facebook page. Does your wife know?

#116275 Oct 11, 2012
Poor ol’ rouge the rube has never responded to my answer to his excellent question:
“Is there a cause and effect relationship between the unprecedented creation of WEALTH in the United States since March 2009, and the policies of the current administration?”
=
The answer I gave is:“RESOUNDINGLY YES!!”
“The G in the Keynesian macro algorithm is &#8805; [equal to or greater than]$1TRILLION, while the first derivative of the M function (M1+M2+M3) is positive. How could there be anything but enormous WEALTH CREATION with this economic program even as inflation has remained a non-issue and the United States has the highest creditworthiness in its 224-year history? Thank you for asking.”
====
The Class hopes that ol’ rouge the rube will respond with an intelligent answer worthy of Econometrica.

#116276 Oct 11, 2012
President Starky wrote:
Obama campaign in death spiral.
Do you pass that off as a statement of FACT or of your HOPE?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#116277 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I admitted to a typo and you knew it. And you also know that I would not pimp out anyone much less my daughter. And you are a sicko to go on her facebook page. Does your wife know?
A typo????? NO WAY!!!!

The '2' and the '9' aren't even close on the keyboard. It wasn't any typo, it was a mistake on your part. Now admit it!!!

Since: Dec 10

Mastic, NY

#116278 Oct 11, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
If you watched and listened to Oumbler the last week he looked like a man who knows he's going to the electric chair.

This promises to be a shocking election!

Location hidden

#116279 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Democrats who escalated the Vietnam War under LBJ and then decided to only fight in South Vietnam. We did not mine Haiphong Harbor until 1972 under Nixon. Just think if we had done that in 1962?
It was LBJ that allowed the war to drag on until the people lost confidence in our military. Did you know we were not allowed to attack SAM sites until after they were built because LBJ worried about killing a few Russians?
Now, look at the Persian Gulf War which the ground war lasted only 100 hours. Kick azz, take names and leave.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter? Couldn't address my comment on the 'voice of the people' directly so you divert off to something else?
I have responded to this issue numerous times. Our government works but legislators voting on issues that the majority of citizens do not necessarily approve of. The "people" did not understand that the Democrats where throwing the South Vietnamese into a gutter and after the fall of South Vietnam they learned the truth. That is why Obama does not want to close Gitmo until after the election whether he is reelected or not. He does not want to with draw from Afghanistan until after the election for the damn same reason. All Obama cares about is getting reelected and people like YOU do not count much less people like me. It is all about Obama and his progressive agenda to to hell with what We the People think!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#116280 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stuff's gettin better"
<quoted text>
Again, remember when his ring was out getting "fixed". It was then that he took his Muslim ring off and had them make a similar ring w/o the Muslim inscription.
But the fact was that he did, for what ever reason, wear a Muslim ring and he no longer does.
It is like my granddaughter when she was about eight years old singing Christina Aguilera's Genie in a Bottle and not knowing what the words meant. When she was 15 I showed her the lyrics!!! But Obama was an adult when he was wearing the Muslim ring. Did he know what it meant? Did he care what it meant? But he did change rings a few years ago!
It would be an incredible coincidence that a man who lived and went to a muslim school in a muslim country had a muslim father would accidentally purchase a ring with the muslim saying that there is no god but allah.

#116281 Oct 11, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
You damn right, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, their allegiance and citizenship are to their country of origin.
Is a California resident subject to the jurisdiction of Massachusetts when visiting the Bay State?
Is a California corporation subject to the jurisdiction of Massachusetts when doing business there?
=
What is the best treatise on jurisdiction (of all types -- in the broadest use of that term) that you can recommend to those in the Class who wish to become as learned as you?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#116282 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do most eight year old girls know what these words mean?
I feel like I've been locked up tight
For a century of lonely nights;
Waiting for someone
To release me.
You're licking your lips and blowing kisses my way,
But that don't mean I'm gonna give it away;
Baby, baby, baby.
(Baby, baby, baby.)
Oh,
Oh,
You gotta make a big impression (oh yeah), gotta like what you do.
The music's playing and the lights' down low,
One more dance and then we're good to go;
Waiting for someone
Who needs me.
Hormones racin' at the speed of light,
But that don't mean it's gotta be tonight;
Baby, baby, baby.
(Baby, baby, baby)
Oh,
Oh,
I'm a genie in a bottle,(I'm a genie in a bottle) you gotta rub me the right way.
If you want to be with me,(ooh) I can make your wish come true.
Gotta rub me (if you want to be with me) the right way, honey.
Oh,
Oh,
I'm a genie in a bottle (I'm a genie in a bottle) you gotta rub me the right way.
You gotta make a big impression, gotta like what you do.
Come, come, come and let me out.
I couldn't finish reading it.
I was getting hot and bothered. LOL
"Stuff's gettin better"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#116283 Oct 11, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, its an absolute fact.
"Hope is not a strategy"

"Stuff's gettin better"

#116284 Oct 11, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please explain by REFERENCE to any controlling statute how 'international law' is enforceable. Thank you."
====
"GREAT. You prove yourself to be really stupid since none of your post deals with INTERNATIONAL LAW -- only a treaty.
"Please explain to the Class where INTERNATIONAL LAW is written down, as is the case with our sacred Constitution. Thank you."
====
Justice Dale wrote:
Most treaties are under international law.
Most treaties are not two- or three-party contracts.
Where is this "international law" WRITTEN DOWN, so that nations may draft their treaties in accord with it?

#116285 Oct 11, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
It appears to me that success in life is really about outlook, attitude, perseverence and personality. Hence us pessimistic outsiders seldom succeed. Oh well. At least I found the Lord before it was too late.
Congratulations!
Learn to Read

United States

#116286 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
!
OReaLY Rouge? Don't tell Corsi's fake experts or Sparky's fake wife. Your fable might cramp their style

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Guest 1,481,760
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Into The Night 62,958
last post wins! (Dec '10) 47 min Concerned_American 2,902
last post wins! (Apr '13) 52 min Concerned_American 2,169
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 104,729
Trumps first words 1 hr Joey 1
FUGITIVE - ROMEL ESMAIL WANTED!!!!! Bring him i... (May '16) 1 hr Bella Esmail Moore 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages