BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#116134 Oct 10, 2012
TO: The “Birther” Participants on this Site
Recognizing that your children are the future of the United States, please tell the class what are the most important secondary sources and writings that you insist that your children study in each of the following areas:
• The United States Constitution and constitutional law
• American History
• Economics especially macroeconomics
• The Law
• Politics.
Do you think it is important that your children study these subjects in a serious manner, for example, at college under the instruction of a learned professor who is a recognized scholar?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#116135 Oct 10, 2012
Alias50 wrote:
BHO will still be re-elected
You mean "selected".

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116136 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted extensively on this subject. Sorry that you can't even identify the primary antecedents for our inspirational Declaration. Whether you call it natural law or not, your posts expose your complete lack of erudition on this subject. How pathetic to not have been admitted even to a JUNIOR college.
Easy bake.
So now you flatter yourself as to believe that I read your posts?
LOL
If you'd scroll past my posts without stopping to stink up the room, you wouldn't get a word from me.
Think of it this way, next time you're in a bar swilling booze, sit in front of a table with hot chicks at it, then watch as men walk in and you'll think they're looking in your direction, but they are really looking right past you.
"Stuff;s gettin better"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#116137 Oct 10, 2012
Alias50 wrote:
BHO will still be re-elected
LOL
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#116138 Oct 10, 2012
Birfers, why are aliens protected under the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause.

Casper, WY

#116139 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be confusing me with another poster. I have never stated anything about IQs.
When I retook my IQ-Test at age 30 my IQ went down 2-pts from 119 to 117. The testprovider said "It's not IQ it's I will". That offered me little comfort but determination does mean a lot more than any degree or paper test.
At 18 I had no means to attend even a junior college until after I served in the Marines during 'nam. I have a B.S. in Military Science and some post-grad credits now. More than anything I learned how to do research and investigation. That degree has really done since I retired from the military as an Infantryman (grunt) after serving as Legal NCO, Gunnery Sgt, and Computer Operator on the old IBM 1401s. It appears to me that success in life is really about outlook, attitude, perseverence and personality. Hence us pessimistic outsiders seldom succeed. Oh well. At least I found the Lord before it was too late.

Casper, WY

#116140 Oct 10, 2012
degree has done little for me is what I meant
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116141 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the CONSTITUTION does it discuss military duty as a tax?
The 14th amendment, just part of the bundle of being subject to the jurisdiction, thereof!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116142 Oct 10, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Under your convoluted theory they are immune to prosecution under the US Constitution. They are not under its jurisdiction.
They aren't under the Jurisdiction of the US Constitution, but can be prosecuted under federal, state and local laws.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116143 Oct 10, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And yes Jacques, I stand by my opinion that the vast amount of voter fraud is carried out by Democrats. No, there is no statistics but it is uncommon to have a Conservative involved in voter fraud.
Judged a red heart? That's touching? Ha ha.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116144 Oct 10, 2012
October 10, 2012
Don't Bet on Obama's Likeability Rating
By Frank Burke

Despite declining approval numbers, pundits are opining that Obama will be re-elected because of his personal likeability rating. Lacking a background in market research, they are taking at face value a question with much more subtle implications.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/dont_b...

==========
scythe
How do you like someone whose hatred of the color of your skin becomes more and more evident every day?
How do you like someone who belittles your efforts to succeed?
How do you like someone who stomped on your right to take care of your own health?
How do you like some who has such little respect for you that he LIES over and over again, to your face, behind your back, to your enemies, about you?
How do you like someone whose disregard for our young people losing their lives in foreign cesspools is an affront to their youth and the families who love them, and a nation who owes them everything?
How do you like someone who lectures you over and over again and is an outlaw?
How do you like someone who surrounds himself with a phalanx of weasels, thugs, race baiters, thieves, scumbags, and Marxists?
How do you like someone whose secret sympathies lie with a culture and a "faith" that has as its sole purpose your annihilation, the conquest and subsummation of your culture and way of live?
How do you like someone who has worn a mask since the day he appeared on the public stage?
How do you like someone whose goal is to weaken the nation's character by weakening its people, domestically, and internationally?
How do you like someone whose motive is to flood our society with as many hostile individuals as he can in as short a time as he can?
How do you like someone who has targeted your wages, your property, the sweat of your toils for others, more favored, and more needed to sustain his power lust?
How do you like someone, untrustworthy, seedy, of dubious beginnings, of shady associations, whose psyche dwells in darkness, whose public face is crumbling, whose private persona is...terrifying?
How do you like someone who has lived a life of privilege but who rails against it, who has misrepresented his entire life in the pursuit of the right to control the lives of others, who denies others their personhood, their essence, their natural rights as human beings, who plots and schemes to control more and more, and whom you cannot help but conclude enjoys the misery he makes?
How do you like someone whose heart has never been of this soil, of this birthright, of this culture, of this nation?
How do you like someone whose first intent, after swearing to Almighty God that he will uphold, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, is to fundamentally transform a nation and thus its people?
How do you lie someone who has spent the last four years not liking your country, its founding documents, its founding principles, its history?
How do you like someone who does not love this America?
How do you like someone who doesn't like you?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/dont_b...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116145 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
So the really ignorant one keeps repeating.
Please cite any learned constitutional law treatise that agrees with you. Do you even know the title of any learned constitutional law treatise? The Class suspects that you have NO education. Please name ANY constitutional law scholar with whom you have studied. Thank you. If you cannot, then admit you are ignorant.
the 14th amendment.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#116146 Oct 10, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
degree has done little for me is what I meant
Its done little for Terrance Tianna as well.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116147 Oct 10, 2012
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you should be making assumptions about who is laughing at who.
Have you taken a survey to come to your conclusion?
Do you aspire to someday live in a gated community as Terri Tanna does?
Bawahahahahahaha! You two are the laughing stock of Topix.
Thanks for putting me in great company.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116148 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid of you to cite an authority completely contrary to your decidedly unlearned BS.
showing you how the kangaroo court of Fuller was ran.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116149 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
TO: The “Birther” Participants on this Site
Recognizing that your children are the future of the United States, please tell the class what are the most important secondary sources and writings that you insist that your children study in each of the following areas:
• The United States Constitution and constitutional law
• American History
• Economics especially macroeconomics
• The Law
• Politics.
Do you think it is important that your children study these subjects in a serious manner, for example, at college under the instruction of a learned professor who is a recognized scholar?
Would you be willing to volunteer for extinction?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#116150 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please explain by REFERENCE to any controlling statute how 'international law' is enforceable. Thank you."
====
<quoted text>
GREAT. You prove yourself to be really stupid since none of your post deals with INTERNATIONAL LAW -- only a treaty.
Please explain to the Class where INTERNATIONAL LAW is written down, as is the case with our sacred Constitution. Thank you.
Most treaties are under international law.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116151 Oct 10, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
But how is THE MARKET doing. Only rouge the most ignorant person on investments and Finance thinks that thirty large-caps are THE MARKET. How incredibly ignorant. In all this time he has failed ignominiously quote any financial authority that the DJIA is THE MARKET.
And just last week, Rogue was exulting as the DJIA was at its peak for 2012, not to mention at its highest since March 2009. And what was the cause, said Rogue? Why, Romney's success in the first debate and his certain election November 6. I asked Rogue to explain this week's DJIA losses, he just won't reply. Funny.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#116152 Oct 10, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>They aren't under the Jurisdiction of the US Constitution, but can be prosecuted under federal, state and local laws.
Which derive their force from the Constitution. One must be under the jurisdiction if the US to be punished by it, unless you live in Justice Derp's fantasy land.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#116153 Oct 10, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the 14th amendment.
What's sad for Justice Derp is that for nearly 150 years aliens have been protected by the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause by virtue of the fact they're under the jurisdiction of the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min 8000lb Elephant 1,143,969
Amy Nov 26 11 min Mister Tonka 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min litesong 48,579
EverGreen Belgrade 48 min Bozidar Jankovic 10
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 392
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,871
World's Best Photo Art 2 hr WOW 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:31 PM
Kyle Fuller, Riley Reiff and Reggie Bush all questionable for Turkey Day
ESPN 2:35 PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start