BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#116198 Oct 11, 2012
Yep,it is the evil Conservatives who are the true racists. A black woman can not support Mitt Romney unless she is a a ...... racist?
She did not bash Obama, she simply endorsed Romney and as a result she is receiving death treats!?! Hey Jacques, can you show me where Conservatives make death threats against someone who endorsed Obama? Can't, sad, very sad!

"Clueless" actress Stacey Dash target of Twitter backlash after endorsing Mitt Romney

Actress Stacey Dash is at the center of some harsh Twitter backlash after the former "Clueless" co-star tweeted out an endorsement for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

Dash posted a photo of her in a red swim suit and tweeted the statement below.

Stacey Dash
✔
@REALStaceyDash
Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future.@MittRomney @TeamRomney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney pic.twitter.com/9HFUhWul
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57529985/...

Location hidden

#116199 Oct 11, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you donít have your original! You have a copy just like everyone else.
Well, if someone asks to see mine, I will show them the document my home state sent me. I does not have a raised seal but it does have a multi-color seal. And the jpg image that Obama has shown on the internet is a fraud.

Location hidden

#116200 Oct 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
It's not just Homeland Security: US Army orders riot gear too
Published: 30 July, 2012, 20:55
Itís more than just stockpiling surveillance drones to spy on US citizens: the United States Army is attempting to procure an arsenal of riot gear in case the military must go toe-to-toe with civilians on US soil.
http://rt.com/usa/news/us-army-riot-gear-431/...
Actually it is needed. My brother-in-law was a soldier and was at the Chicago Convention riot and in a fight with rioters his bayonet has shoved into his left hand. He should have shot the bastards like they did at Kent State.

Location hidden

#116201 Oct 11, 2012
Oh, proper equipment and proper training will reduce injuries on both sides of a riot. When they say "Army" they are usually talking about National Guard but my b-in-law had just finished Arty school at Fort Sill and was waiting for orders when they sent him to Shepard AFB and flew him up to Shitcago to control the Democrats.
Yep, it was LBJ that sent the Army to Shitcago in 1968.

Location hidden

#116202 Oct 11, 2012
I thought this craopla only happened in America. We should put all our lawyers on cruise ships, lock them in their cabins and pulled the plug on the ships.

ITALY SHIPWRECK CAPTAIN SUES TO GET HIS JOB BACK
AFP; October 10, 2012,

ROME (AFP)- The captain of an Italian luxury liner which crashed in January is taking ship owner Costa Crociere to court for firing him and is demanding his job back, Italy's Repubblica newspaper said Wednesday.

Francesco Schettino, who is being investigated for causing the shipwreck which claimed 32 lives and abandoning the Costa Concordia before everyone had been evacuated, was fired by Costa at the end of July, the report said.

"Costa Crociere confirms that it has concluded the disciplinary procedure against Schettino following the Costa Concordia shipwreck, ordering his dismissal," the company, Europe's biggest cruise operator, told Italian media.

The captain, who expects to find out next week whether he will face trial along with eight others for his role in the tragedy, has claimed his actions saved lives and insists Costa reinstate him and hand over back pay.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/1508...

Location hidden

#116203 Oct 11, 2012
Yep, Obamanomics is wurkin' as planned

New York's boom in homelessness

New York City has seen a nearly 20% spike in homelessness over the past year. The city now deals with homeless numbers not seen since the great depression.(Oct. 10)
http://news.yahoo.com/video/yorks-boom-homele...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#116205 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
James Madison wrote:
drilling is being done in N Dakota on private land,
unemployment is 3%
Obama has stopped oil production on public land
he has stopped building refineries
,in all the US .
he said we can stop dependence on oil by inflating our tires and getting a tune-up.
That makes no sense !!! we need to go back to the 70's and produce more domestic oil.
the gulf rigs where all shut down by Obama through arbitration.
Obama wants americans to buy the chevy volt for $40,000 which nobody wants !!!!!
gas will probably go to $4.00 in the next month
and $6.00 in NY Cal and Illinois
<quoted text>
You need to get a grip and READ your own link. "Cause iffin yo had yo wood have realized is what he said is 100% true. Obama wants American gasoline prices to equal Europe's so we can be .... more European!
The refinery capacity was expanded during, or as a result of, G.W. Bush's administration. If it was not for an increase in oil production on privately owned lands, net production wood bee down!
You do know that when oil is produced from federal lands, royalties are paid to the U.S. Treasury which can then be used by the Federal Government.
Nothing a birfoon says is 100 percent true as the contrary is generally the case Rogue. A six-month moratorium on exploratory ďwaterĒ drilling did not stop all Gulf oil production nor did it stop Oil production on federal lands which actually rose 3.7 percent in 2011.

Iím not familiar with the Bush refinery or his efforts in expanding any. You might also want to tell your birfoon friend that Obama is not in the business of building oil refineries either. Obviously refineries are not the problem or we wouldnít be a net exporter of finished petroleum products.

At any rate Obama is not responsible for higher prices at the pump any more than under Bush when the price of gasoline increased from $1.60 per gallon when he took office in January 2001 to $4.40 per gallon in July 2008, a jump of 275 percent.

The fact is the birfoon lied when he said Obama has stopped oil production on public lands and shut down all gulf production. Oh and least I forget, stopped building refineries. LOL
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Moreno Valley, CA

#116206 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Obamanomics is wurkin' as planned
New York's boom in homelessness
New York City has seen a nearly 20% spike in homelessness over the past year. The city now deals with homeless numbers not seen since the great depression.(Oct. 10)
http://news.yahoo.com/video/yorks-boom-homele...
And Romney plans on doing what about the homeless?

Moreno Valley, CA

#116207 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did NOT bow, he stood as his equal. Yes, we are importing way to much oil but it is you Libtards who are preventing us from developing our natural resources.
Right Rogue! I suppose the hand holding and kiss made him equal.

Since: Dec 10

Mastic Beach, NY

#116209 Oct 11, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney plans on doing what about the homeless?
Duh?

I think creating jobs would be a start to weed out the working homeless from the hand-out waiting homeless.

Let me guess you voted for Oslacker?

Its because of actions and thoughts like yours that we have had to endure 3 plus years of total lunacy in Washington. What a farce he turned out to be, much worse then anyone could have imagined.

Fortunately thats all about to change. The novelty is gone and he will follow!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#116210 Oct 11, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>Why must you be such a damn skeptic? rouge knows what is true or else he wouldn't state it.
I am just always amazed at how quickly Rouge the hypocrite contradicts what he previously knew to be true.

Rouge 8:05am - Not one person even remembers seeing Obama anywhere close to Harvard! Certainly no one there knew him.

Rouge 8:06am - everyone remembers how Obama wore that strange wedding ring ALL over the Harvard campus. They all commented on how weird it was because they knew he wasn't married.

And the pathetic ignorant Birfoon insists that he knows both of these things are true because they came from the same reliable source. If that doesn't give you a good laugh, I'm not sure what will
E Howard Bailey

Corpus Christi, TX

#116211 Oct 11, 2012

OBAMA HAS JUST STOLEN 116 BILLION DOLLARS FROM MEDICARE FOR SENIORS

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF OUR TAX PAYER DOLLARS OBAMA HAS GIVEN TO MUSLIM COUNTRIES WHO HATE AND WANT TO KILL US???
LIST BELOW

The average American hasnít a CLUE how much of our tax money Obama has sent down Muslim sh*t holes while he plans to slash the military, STOLE 116 BILLION FROM MEDICARE and threatened towithold seniorís social security checks!

BILLIONS FOR JIHAD!

Obamas 2009 Supplemental Appropriations for Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Pandemic Flu was revised and passed by the full committee.
It gives billions http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2009/05/1 ...
of U.S. taxpayer dollars to countries and entities that support Sharia law and/or harbor, hide and support those who want to destroy the U.S. and our allies.

Read the summary from David Obeys office that was quietly released last week with nary a word from any media.

$3.6 BILLION, matching the request, to expand and improve capabilities of the Afghan security forces
$400 MILLION, as requested, to build the counterinsurgency capabilities of the Pakistani security forces

AFGHANISTAN:$1.52 BILLION,$86 MILLION above the request

WEST BANK AND GAZA:$665 MILLION in bilateral economic, humanitarian, and security assistance for the West Bank and Gaza

JORDAN:$250 million,$250 million above the request, including $100 million for economic and $150 million for security assistance

EGYPT:$360 MILLION,$310 million above the request, including $50 million for economic assistance,$50 million for border security, and $260 million for security assistance

PAKISTAN:$1.9 billion,$591 million above the request

IRAQ:$968 MILLION,$336 million above the request
Oversight:$20 million,$13 million above the request, to expand oversight capacity of the State Department, USAID, and the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan to review programs in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq

Lebanon:$74 million

International Food Assistance:$500 MILLION,$200 million above the request, for PL 480 international food assistance to alleviate suffering during the global economic crisis

REFUGEE ASSISTANCE:$343 MILLION,$50 million above the request, including humanitarian assistance for Gaza. Funding for the UN Relief and Works Agency programs in the West Bank and Gaza is limited to $119 million (Note: Gaza = Hamas)

Disaster Assistance:$200 MILLION to avert famines and provide life-saving assistance during natural disasters and for internally displaced people around the world, including Somalia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, the Middle East and South Asia

Peacekeeping:$837 MILLION FOR UNITED NATIONS peacekeeping operations, including an expanded mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and a new mission in Chad and the Central African Republic

Department of Justice:$17 million, matching the request, for counter-terrorism activities and to provide training and assistance for the Iraqi criminal justice system

Obama gives your tax dollars to rebuild Muslim mosques around the world

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/ ...#
ACCORDING TO THE ASSOCIATED PRESS, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WILL GIVE AWAY NEARLY $6 MILLION OF AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS TO RESTORE 63 HISTORIC AND CULTURAL SITES, INCLUDING ISLAMIC MOSQUES AND MINARETS, IN 55 NATIONS. See the State Department document here.

http://exchanges.state.gov/media/pdfs/office -...
And THATíS just the tip of the iceberg.
THIS will blow your mind!!
http://gbk.eads.usaidallnet.gov/
They should have 2010 up, but they donít. Thatís where youíll find Obamaís largesse towards Muslim countries really go off the charts.

http://www.foreignassistance.gov/DataView.asp...
charts:
http://gbk.eads.usaidallnet.gov/data/fast-fac...

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#116212 Oct 11, 2012
This admin will be answering questions under oath very soon. What a bunch of lying SOBs! Disgusting. Then again, what else could one expect from the likes of Omama, Biden, Clinton and Holder? A future in politics does not look very promising for any of them. Their names and careers are shot.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116213 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR military has done more for world peace than any Libtardian Peacenic ever thought abut creating. "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
You are still an Idiotard!
Are you sure you don't want to alter that post?
Up to WW2 and perhaps including Korea, and in concert with its allies, the U.S. did just that, I agree. Do you seriously want to tell us that Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq wars have fostered world peace? Not to mention covert activities in Pinochet-Chile, Argentina and all of South America? Want to take that back?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116214 Oct 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And yes Jacques, I stand by my opinion that the vast amount of voter fraud is carried out by Democrats. No, there is no statistics but it is uncommon to have a Conservative involved in voter fraud.
<quoted text>
I have shown you many examples for Democrats committing voter fraud and In have challenged you to point out some case done by Republicans but you can not show any cases. Ergo, I WON!!!
Victory parade for you, with giant flags and marine honour guards. Why do you NEED to win so badly on thread that no one reads except us "threaders"?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#116216 Oct 11, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just always amazed at how quickly Rouge the hypocrite contradicts what he previously knew to be true.
Rouge 8:05am - Not one person even remembers seeing Obama anywhere close to Harvard! Certainly no one there knew him.
Rouge 8:06am - everyone remembers how Obama wore that strange wedding ring ALL over the Harvard campus. They all commented on how weird it was because they knew he wasn't married.
And the pathetic ignorant Birfoon insists that he knows both of these things are true because they came from the same reliable source. If that doesn't give you a good laugh, I'm not sure what will
Do not expect a reply from Rogue any time soon.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#116217 Oct 11, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, they are citizens of their country of origin, until naturalized.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
How ignorant to conflate citizenship and jurisdiction.

Meanwhile BirfoonBoy insists that "all states have jurisdiction of their state, aliens in those states come under their jurisdiction."

However, aliens are not citizens of Kansas but BirfoonBoy thinks that alienage precludes federal jurisdiction under the US Constitution but not state jurisdiction under the state constitution.

Utterly daft.
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH??
Someone is subject to it, but the prohibitions would not apply.
=
I rest my case that "birthers" are the most ignorant and least educated people on the face of the earth.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#116218 Oct 11, 2012
Of the top 300 universities worldwide, not a single one is found in an Arab-Islamic country.

Islam 101
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#116219 Oct 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Do not expect a reply from Rogue any time soon.
Well not an intelligent or pertinent one anyway

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#116220 Oct 11, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You damn right, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, their allegiance and citizenship are to their country of origin.
Sorry, alienage does not confer diplomatic immunity.

Grow up.

<><><>< ><<><>< >

And yet BirfoonBoy thinks aliens, though not citizens of Kansas are subject to the laws of KS under the KS constitution, which in part reads, "We the people of Kansas."

Grow up, BirfoonBoy.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to play law.
BirfoonBoy thinks "We the people" in the US constitution excludes aliens from US jurisdiction (ridiculous), but in the KS constitution the phrase does not so exclude.
What's in his Kool-Aid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,220,559
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 42 min Cold Front 69,712
Did the dems forget this B4 marching, recently? 2 hr Mr-conner 1
Where can I rent private proxies for web scraping? (Aug '12) 4 hr Carl 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 52,866
abby 4-26 10 hr Mister Tonka 2
Amy 4-26 10 hr Mister Tonka 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]