BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,143)

Showing posts 102,841 - 102,860 of167,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Obama lied ....and people died!

Apparently there is video from the assault on our embassy at Benghazi.

U.S. studying Benghazi security cam videos
Published: Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:30 AM

TRIPOLI, Libya, Oct. 9 (UPI)-- U.S. agents are studying security videos from the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi for clues to the attack that killed four Americans, a U.S. senator in Libya said.

The investigators are examining video from security cameras at the primary Benghazi compound to help them reconstruct what happened in the Sept. 11 attack and identify attack participants, Senate Foreign Relations Committee member Bob Corker, R-Tenn., told The Washington Post in Tripoli, where he met with Libyan officials.

The 5-hour attack on the unmarked mission and nearby annex with rocket-propelled grenades, hand grenades, AK-47 and FN F2000 NATO assault rifles, gun trucks and mortars killed Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith and private security employees and former U.S. Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2012/1...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea! It is bound to improve your critical thinking skills!
>
Do you want me to think any better than I do now? hahaha!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Will be heading out to TX next week, perhaps we can get together. Come to think of it I was in Wichita last month.....on some big lake. Oh well!
"Big Lake", you sure weren't in Wichita! No big lakes here, maybe OK or MO, that must be some good shit!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remove the "Justice" from Dale, Rogue. And while you're at it, the "Scholar" from Rogue. Everyone knows.
<quoted text>
I use to use ROAD Scholar to reflect my last occupation as a long-haul trucker before I retired but I switched it when Sarah Palin came out with her book. Yep, life through a windshield.
First aircraft windshield and then big trucks. I hate being cooped up in some small office especially if there are no windows.
A lib on this thread named me "Justice Dale", so I just obliged him.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the state that they are in, the 14th wasn't talking about a state. It was speaking about the Jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
BirfoonBoy: "the 14th wasn't talking about a state."

That's news?

BirfoonBoy: "That is simple all states have jurisdiction of their state, aliens in those states come under their jurisdiction."

BirfoonBoy was talking about the jurisdiction of the constitutions of the several States.

According to BirfoonBoy, aliens are excluded from jurisdiction of the US constitution because they are not citizens, but aliens are not excluded from jurisdiction under state constitutions even though they are not citizens.

BirfoonBoy is in a pickle.

How's the crow tasting?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: You have to be a citizen to be "under the jurisdiction of the constitution". "If they were under the jurisdiction of the constitution they would be citizens."
Birfoon: But aliens are under the jurisdiction of the states.
Was that a typo?
So aliens cannot be under the "jurisdiction of the US constitution" because they are not US citizens, but they can be under the jurisdiction of a state constitution even though not citizens of the state?
What a dolt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
It was enacted by the Congress and ratified by the states as is the case with any amendment. What the sponsor thought has no bearing in accord with 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
Your problem is that you know nothing about The Law because you have never studied it with people who do.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>How did it get into the congress?
She has yet to explain how the people who liven on this continent 800 years ago knew they were Americans? And did the Anglos know there was anyone here 800 years ago?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>A lib on this thread named me "Justice Dale", so I just obliged him.
Silly me. And I thought you were Green Tooth. I have visited Salina four times in the past 18 months and I was hoping to meet you.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Birfers, not one of you has yet to explain what a Romney victory in November would have to do with birfers.

Other than voting Republican, what will the upcoming election have to do with birfers? The Republican Party has already sold you out as crackpots and loons, why the bow and scraping?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's news?
BirfoonBoy: "That is simple all states have jurisdiction of their state, aliens in those states come under their jurisdiction."
BirfoonBoy was talking about the jurisdiction of the constitutions of the several States.
According to BirfoonBoy, aliens are excluded from jurisdiction of the US constitution because they are not citizens, but aliens are not excluded from jurisdiction under state constitutions even though they are not citizens.
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
If you will remember, the states have not had the jurisdiction of making citizens since Apr 9 of 1866. The US Constitution was created for "We the Peole", not we the aliens, to come under the Constitution one must be a member of the body politic, which aliens are not.
Each state has it's own jurisdiction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one accused Reagan of anything at all concerning the Beirut tragedy where over 200 marines were blown up. I, or we, just turnded the tables on you when you blamed Obama for the 4 deaths in Benghazi. Tit for tat . Well, more than tit for tat, how about 240 to 4. As to the French, why even mention them? They also screwed up big time, obviously. Was their president responsible? Best ask them.
Yes they did!!! as far as the "240 to 4", how many were there at the Benghazi embassy?
And several other points. When did people start using truck bombs? And then were there any bombings near the Marine barracks in the few weeks before the big truck bomb as there WAS just before the assault on our embassy at Benghazi?
As far as anyone blaming the French president for the deaths of their paratroopers, I don't know as I can not read enough French to read one of their newspapers.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me. And I thought you were Green Tooth. I have visited Salina four times in the past 18 months and I was hoping to meet you.
I got tired of the other avatars, so I just go by my name.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Now, this post lists Rumsfield and other Bush "apparachiks" (look it up) and then spent the rest of their article bashing Reagan. You Libtards are still blaming Reagan for something that was not anticipated.
But Obama was not aware that there were TWO bombings at the Benghazi embassy just before the assault?!?

Moronic Republican Defense of Romney:“RESOLVE Would have Prevented the Attack”

By Beartooth | September 15, 2012 - 5:21 PM |
Donald Rumsfeld and other Bush apparatchiks have been trotted out after the attack on the US Consulate that killed the American Ambassador, another State Department official, and two contractors from a private company hired as protection (whatever happened to the traditional standard of posting Marines as security? Why is this being increasingly “privatized?”), to cover for Mitt Romney’s bizarre behavior .
http://www.leftbankblog.org/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I got tired of the other avatars, so I just go by my name.
And I still like Little Wojo but Wogar doesn't. I don't think he has any sense of humor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Oh, for some dumb reason my next door neighbor, the Libtard, was shooting off fireworks and it really upsets my two dogs. But the HMO will not do anything thing.
Anyway, when I shoot pigs in my back yard, it is after he and his wife go to work.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If you will remember, the states have not had the jurisdiction of making citizens since Apr 9 of 1866. The US Constitution was created for "We the Peole", not we the aliens, to come under the Constitution one must be a member of the body politic, which aliens are not.
Each state has it's own jurisdiction.
Wowee Zowee, each state has its own jurisdiction! Each country has its own jurisdiction, Dolt.

But BirfoonBoy thinks that a country's jurisdiction excludes aliens but a state's jurisdiction does not!

BirfoonBoy: "The US Constitution was created for "We the Peole."

Hey, BirfoonBoy, The Constitution of Kansas reads "We, the people of Kansas".

Dolt.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's news?
How's the crow tasting?
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
It was enacted by the Congress and ratified by the states as is the case with any amendment. What the sponsor thought has no bearing in accord with 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
Your problem is that you know nothing about The Law because you have never studied it with people who do.
<quoted text>
She has yet to explain how the people who liven on this continent 800 years ago knew they were Americans? And did the Anglos know there was anyone here 800 years ago?
Most of the Eastern Tribes were descendants of Jews that relocated here 20,000 years ago, that sure as hell wouldn't be Anglos. Just something I read.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Cancer patient asked to lift bandages at airport
By DOUG ESSER | Associated Press – 1 hr 52 mins ago

SEATTLE (AP)— A Michigan woman dying of leukemia hopes her embarrassing experience at a Seattle airport changes the way the Transportation Security Administration treats travelers with medical conditions.
Michelle Dunaj, 34, was making what she expects will be the last trip of her life on Oct. 2 as she departed for Hawaii.
The Roseville, Mich., woman thought she had prepared by calling the airline ahead of time, asking for a wheelchair, carrying documentation for her feeding tubes and making sure she had prescriptions for all her medications, including five bags of saline solution. But Dunaj said she received a full pat-down in the security line at Sea-Tac Airport and had to lift her shirt and pull back bandages so agents could get a good look. She said everyone else in line got a look, too.
"My issue is: It was in front of everyone, and everyone was looking at me like I was a criminal or like I was doing something wrong," Dunaj told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "It shouldn't have been in front of everyone."
http://news.yahoo.com/cancer-patient-asked-li...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If you will remember, the states have not had the jurisdiction of making citizens since Apr 9 of 1866.
Wowee Zowee!

So effing what?

Does the birfoon think that aliens in the US were subject to US law while in the US before Apr 9 of 1866, but not after Apr 9 of 1866?

What's in your Kool-Aid?
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee Zowee, each state has its own jurisdiction! Each country has its own jurisdiction, Dolt.
But BirfoonBoy thinks that a country's jurisdiction excludes aliens but a state's jurisdiction does not!
BirfoonBoy: "The US Constitution was created for "We the Peole."
Hey, BirfoonBoy, The Constitution of Kansas reads "We, the people of Kansas".
Dolt.
<quoted text>
See, I told you so!
Kansas! Haven't read their constitution, I just try not to get tickets.
Yes, aliens are excluded from the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, they are not members of the body politic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"[T]he laws of the Declaration of Independence ...." ??
"Please name any enforceable LAW of the United States that is found in our inspirational Declaration of Independence."
====
<quoted text>
Not good enough. YOU said, to me and to her. So yes, ""Please name any enforceable LAW of the United States that is found in our inspirational Declaration of Independence.""
Waiting.
Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 102,841 - 102,860 of167,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min forks_make_us_fat 1,033,144
Abby 4-16 11 min Mister Tonka 13
Abby 4-14 14 min PEllen 41
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min RJS 7,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min PEllen 95,943
Amy 4-16 25 min j_m_w 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min former res 64,884
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]