BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,137)

Showing posts 102,721 - 102,740 of167,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Time to change the Boss”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called ..... Climate Change! To much CO2 up thar!
OR! it could be Obama was only there to be eye candy.....lol
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a birther.
I'm proud to be white.
I'm very proud to be straight, so I'm not disoriented at all.
The difference?
I'm white-not Canadian-Not black-Not gay.
There is a vast difference.
LOL
"Stuff's gettin better"
Lies.

1. You are a true-and-true genuine birther. Birther goes with "suck" , which automatically qualifies you as a gold-star member;

2. White? I agree. A white supremacist KKK. I would not boast about that, I'd keep it in the gene pool;

3. Straight? If you were, why are you shouting it over the Topix rooftops? Did I never asked you. Why are you defending yourself thus? Would you label that suspicious?;

4. That last one : Yes, you're white. I know, you're not Canadian, WHEW! Not black, this makes your first statement makes redundant. Not gay? Second time you deny you're gay. Hmmm, who asked you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Your moniker "president" is a joke. You want to keep looking like a fool? Well then, do like Justice ha ha Dale and carry on;
2. Repeat : I asked a question, stated nothing. Reading is rough on you. Just for you , I am typing this slowly. Good luck with that;
3. Altering my govt by force? Why would I want to do that? I don't like our present govt but I have no intention of invoking force. Was it not elected democratically - like yours, come to think of it. Is your mere mention of altering your govt by force an act of treason?
I take from your ridiculous name that you are Canadian? WTF are you doing on a thread about American issues? Dont you canooks have issues of your own? lol
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Your moniker "president" is a joke. You want to keep looking like a fool? Well then, do like Justice ha ha Dale and carry on;
2. Repeat : I asked a question, stated nothing. Reading is rough on you. Just for you , I am typing this slowly. Good luck with that;
3. Altering my govt by force? Why would I want to do that? I don't like our present govt but I have no intention of invoking force. Was it not elected democratically - like yours, come to think of it. Is your mere mention of altering your govt by force an act of treason?
1. DUH!
2. Nonsense
3. Wittle refugeeboi knows better than to make "any" waves.

What a true dipshat in every sense of the word.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
And truth is a roll of toilet paper for democrats to tear off in little pieces and wipe their speaking holes with.
for some reason I have to doubt they use toilet paper. "save a tree", you know.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, I would not enlist a lawyer or medical doctor to be a captain of a space shuttle!
Terri Tanna wrote:
Ah Tootsie, two points here. The first, yes, he is/was a MEDICAL Doctor (Flight Surgeon) but he was not the Shuttle Commander, he was flying as a .... passenger.
Are you that stupid to realize that the wings of an aviator and a flight surgeon are not the same. The Army and Air Force astronaut badges are the same for all positions but the Navy/Marines/Coast Guard has two. One for astronaut pilots and another for all other.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MilAstroWng...
In Captain Kerwin, captain is his rank and does not indicate he was the captain of a ship, plane, shuttle, etc.
Now Tootsie, do you know the difference between an Army Captain and a Navel Captain?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies.
1. You are a true-and-true genuine birther. Birther goes with "suck" , which automatically qualifies you as a gold-star member;
2. White? I agree. A white supremacist KKK. I would not boast about that, I'd keep it in the gene pool;
3. Straight? If you were, why are you shouting it over the Topix rooftops? Did I never asked you. Why are you defending yourself thus? Would you label that suspicious?;
4. That last one : Yes, you're white. I know, you're not Canadian, WHEW! Not black, this makes your first statement makes redundant. Not gay? Second time you deny you're gay. Hmmm, who asked you?
Sybil, is that you? Dear, are you so wadded up that you can't think or type?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that angry black man. It always comes out sooner or later.
So, Sioux, you and your sorry birther comrades could find nothing on me, no cussing, no obscenity, no profanity, no nutty conspiracy theories, no savage attacks on Repubs, birthers or tea partyers or on their wives, so you had to hurl the "ultimate birther tea party insult" at me, namely, I'm black, and from homophobe Rush and other of his ilk, gay. You see, Sioux, not being you, not being part of your loser comrades, I would not hesitate to admit I'm black or gay if I were as I find nothing unusual about either. Now, you're a man, we all know that, but you won't say it because you borrow the other gender, the feminine one, when coming on this thread. I'll tell you this much, Sioux, your language comes across as the most testosterone-laden example I've ever seen. Tell me, why did you choose to be female here? Is it a yearning? Has this desire eaten at your Sioux sinews a long time now? By all means, be at ease, because if I had that kind of kinky desire, I'd come right out and say it. Sadly for you, I don't. I'm happy to be a man. Why aren't you?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I intend to do exactly as I want and President (soon to be former President) Obamboozle cannot sue me.

2)You asked if it was alright for you to murder someone. I gave you the standard accepted answer.

3) You can't alter your government by force. We can.
That is the point and the reason i posted the Declaration.
The right of revolution is something you gave away.
We in America did not.
Act of treason? Report me.LOL
No more treasonous than the great men who founded my country.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Reformed Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>for some reason I have to doubt they use toilet paper. "save a tree", you know.
They are cutting back.(Never shake hands with a liberal)

Sheryl Crow on Environmentalism: "I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.'"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Reformed Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>for some reason I have to doubt they use toilet paper. "save a tree", you know.
or do what Muslims do and wipe your hand in the sand.
http://www.porcelainpoetry.faketrix.com/stran...
gfys

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>1) I intend to do exactly as I want and President (soon to be former President) Obamboozle cannot sue me.

2)You asked if it was alright for you to murder someone. I gave you the standard accepted answer.

3) You can't alter your government by force. We can.
That is the point and the reason i posted the Declaration.
The right of revolution is something you gave away.
We in America did not.
Act of treason? Report me.LOL
No more treasonous than the great men who founded my country.
I love when people compare themselves to the founding fathers. It's typically the folks that are more comparable to the leaders of the confederacy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between scholarship and an anecdote?
Do you know the difference between "profit" and "profit margin"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
They are cutting back.(Never shake hands with a liberal)
Sheryl Crow on Environmentalism: "I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.'"
hahahaha, thought that was hair grease?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
or do what Muslims do and wipe your hand in the sand.
http://www.porcelainpoetry.faketrix.com/stran...
too funny
Passerby

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Sioux, you and your sorry birther comrades could find nothing on me, no cussing, no obscenity, no profanity, no nutty conspiracy theories, no savage attacks on Repubs, birthers or tea partyers or on their wives, so you had to hurl the "ultimate birther tea party insult" at me, namely, I'm black, and from homophobe Rush and other of his ilk, gay. You see, Sioux, not being you, not being part of your loser comrades, I would not hesitate to admit I'm black or gay if I were as I find nothing unusual about either. Now, you're a man, we all know that, but you won't say it because you borrow the other gender, the feminine one, when coming on this thread. I'll tell you this much, Sioux, your language comes across as the most testosterone-laden example I've ever seen. Tell me, why did you choose to be female here? Is it a yearning? Has this desire eaten at your Sioux sinews a long time now? By all means, be at ease, because if I had that kind of kinky desire, I'd come right out and say it. Sadly for you, I don't. I'm happy to be a man. Why aren't you?
Wow. Be a man for once in your life. Admitting you are black should not be an embarrassment. Do you hate your parents? Do you know your parents?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I never compared India with Africa.
There is no comparison with a continent full of useless people to just one small country whose citizens are trying to improve their lives.
Now think about what I said, and you'll see my point.
You did unknowlingly compare them, saying aid should go to Africa instead of Africa. Whatever did you mean by that? That India uses it better? How do you know, seen for yourself? Is that not a comparison?

What is the small country you refer to, please?

I've thought of what you said. I've also asked myself why you would so readily lie about having African acquaintances, knowing the history of Africa and having either visited or lived there. Why?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sure, they will hire those who are "qualified" but not necessarily the "most qualified".
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECT. For those grunt jobs that you have your entire life, it doesn't really matter. All the little people are completely interchangeable. Sometimes we hire someone a little "less qualified" because we can pay them less. After all, it doesn't take any special skill to be an Army grunt or to drive a package deliver truck, so why worry about how "qualified" the little people applicant is?
And then you accident rates go way up. That is why I wanted to fly Chinooks as they had the best pilots. Chinooks had the lowest pilot error crash rate of any other Army aircraft. And I flew 7,000 hours accident free.
Oh, I have been in a dozen truck crashes. I've got two drunks, a few idiots, deer, etc!!! It does not matter who is at fault as if you tangle with an 18-wheeler, the guy in the little vehicle will get the worst of the deal!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So Sioux...wha wha wha, wha wha wha wha wha! You see Sioux, wha wha wha wha wha wha, I'll tell you this much Sioux, wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha!!! WTF was all that? lol
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what pushed your brain south? Going through the windshield?
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to school with Robert Byrd, big powerful Democrat and Clan Member. You know him too?
Please indicate how your post is in any way relevant to mine (above). Then explain why you lie about about attending school with Robert Byrd who, as we speak, would be 95 were he still with us. After you answer those two, I may perhaps reply to your asinine question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 102,721 - 102,740 of167,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,034,238
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
Abby 4-19 1 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••