BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115742 Oct 9, 2012
Johannes wrote:
Seems that many people, youself included, frequently take shots at Terri....usually with adolescent names and a variety of personal attacks.
Not once have I ever seen anybody try and refute her words with facts or supporting data. Her abilities are so superior to the fools that would slam her that don't even realize that she is making a mockery of their comments.
Her comments are exact and focused. Responses to them never directly address her statements. There is NOBODY on this thread that even remotely comes close to her abilities.
Just take a look at the history.
(blushing) Thank you, but all women learn early on not to worry about men with limp tools.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115743 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"[T]he laws of the Declaration of Independence ...." ??
"Please name any enforceable LAW of the United States that is found in our inspirational Declaration of Independence."
====
<quoted text>
How gracious the highly educated and very wealthy Founders and Framers were so magnanimous as to give the vote to uneducated simpletons. You should thank A. Hamilton every day of your life.
Is that so.

#115744 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
I have my rights.
If government attempts to take the rights of the American people, we know we have the right to remove that government by any means.
BUT not under the United States Constitution that succeeded and takes precedence (using that term correctly) over the Declaration of Independence. The Constitution deals with the matter by providing its internal means of removing government officials. Heck, we can even choose communism withoug revolution pursuant to the procedures outlined in our sacred Constitution.

#115745 Oct 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
Enough of this foolish commie.
Please enumerate what you think are the essential attributes of communism. Thank you.
Rush

United States

#115746 Oct 9, 2012
Real danger?????

Howey/DePauw* 9/19 - 9/23 800 LV 40 38 Donnelly +2
Rasmussen Reports 7/31 - 8/1 400 LV 40 42 Mourdock +2
Howey/DePauw 3/26 - 3/27 503 LV 35 35 Tie

RCP Ranking: Toss Up

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Wow I would hate to see what you consider a lead in the polls....LOL

#115747 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Sadly, the election is over.
"90% of the little people who are unemployed will vote Democratic. Nearly 100% of the undocumented have a job -- otherwise they would not be here. They think this is the greatest economy in the world and will vote Democratic.
"Many moderate Republicans will vote Democratic, because "it truly is the economy, stupid." Their net worth has more than quadrupled if they followed the investment principles of the Chicago School.
Only a few states are truly in play. Because of the incredibly strong economy, most will go Democratic.
"Willard is a good man; he just is in over his head, because he has never studied macroeconomics and believes the mythology that our national debt is high, a flat income tax is better, and that government should shrink."
====
spud the gringo wrote:
You're confusing the stock market with the economy.
At last someone with a brain. Please identify for the Class what is -- in your opinion -- the single most important indicator of an economy. Thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115748 Oct 9, 2012
Just a guess but I'm thinking every "tool" goes limp at the sight of TT aka Stanky Tank Meat
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115749 Oct 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you? Regardless of your age, you're very immature.
Isn't that sweet? Skid's found a new boyfriend

(There you go Birfoon. I know that you consider "gay jokes" to be the utmost of hi-brow commentary)

Now you can go back to repasting the same tired crap and I will go back to ignoring your boring pastes
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115750 Oct 9, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know Mike, have for 30 years....

I've known him since he was at WCSI and then later WIBC... The wife went to school with him. Murdock I have never met but, I have met Ol Dick many times and it's like this, Lugar or a liberal in that seat and the result is almost the same.

So we shall see what we shall see I guess but yeah having lived in Columbus (Indiana for 20 years and ohio for 8) as well as Seymour and French Lick I keep up on hoosier politics just by habit....

Hell you remember way back when, lets see it would have been 96 when it was exposed that one of your heros Frainkie the O O'Bannon got caught running the Jackson County democratic headquarters out of the state highway garage? I was part of that LOL Man there were some pissed off libs back then, just as now I guess some things never change....LOL
Blather blather blather .... I do remember the kids at the Seymour White Castle used to call you Mr Double Sack

#115751 Oct 9, 2012
spud the gringo wrote:
You sound so Republican when you say that. I wonder if you look at all income redistribution like that?
You are echoing what I have been posting about for years. There is ENORMOUS wealth being created in the United States under this administration. The high unemployment rate reflects the inequality of wealth distribution. I have frequently suggested to the "birthers" that they study Marx and Engels if wealth DISTRIBUTION is their concern. As ultra-conservative Republicans we say, "Give us four more years of spectacular growth in the equity and bond markets!!" Just don't let the riff-raff in our gated communities except to do our landscaping.
Rush

United States

#115752 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Sadly, the election is over.
"90% of the little people who are unemployed will vote Democratic. Nearly 100% of the undocumented have a job -- otherwise they would not be here. They think this is the greatest economy in the world and will vote Democratic.
"Many moderate Republicans will vote Democratic, because "it truly is the economy, stupid." Their net worth has more than quadrupled if they followed the investment principles of the Chicago School.
Only a few states are truly in play. Because of the incredibly strong economy, most will go Democratic.
"Willard is a good man; he just is in over his head, because he has never studied macroeconomics and believes the mythology that our national debt is high, a flat income tax is better, and that government should shrink."
====
<quoted text>
At last someone with a brain. Please identify for the Class what is -- in your opinion -- the single most important indicator of an economy. Thank you.
Damn honey you got some potent rocks from Roscoe this time didnt ya?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115753 Oct 9, 2012
Rush wrote:
Real danger?????

Toss up this late in Indiana - yes that is real danger - especially when Pence and Romney are miles ahead. I'd hate to see what you fantasize as a sure thing. Better check with your high powered friends .... They're sweating bullets (as opposed to Skid who sweats buckets)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115754 Oct 9, 2012
Rush wrote:
Real danger?????

By the way Skid. Why haven't you shared your secret Obama / Keyes video with your lifelong friend Mr Pence? I know he has no use for Birfoons, but I'm sure your magic evidence would convince him

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115755 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT not under the United States Constitution that succeeded and takes precedence (using that term correctly) over the Declaration of Independence. The Constitution deals with the matter by providing its internal means of removing government officials. Heck, we can even choose communism withoug revolution pursuant to the procedures outlined in our sacred Constitution.
The US constitution is not where rights come from.
The constitution is the law of the land. Rights trump laws.
The enumerated (In the us constitution are a list of powers granted to the government by the people.
The BoR is a list of restrictions placed upon the government concerning individual rights.
Rights trump all laws.
The right to revolution does not have to be in the constitution to be a right.
In fact, no right has to be written in the constitution in order to exist as a right.
Rush

United States

#115756 Oct 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that sweet? Skid's found a new boyfriend
(There you go Birfoon. I know that you consider "gay jokes" to be the utmost of hi-brow commentary)
Now you can go back to repasting the same tired crap and I will go back to ignoring your boring pastes
It's really sad you think I am "joking" when I use the words Jackie the queer from Canada....LOL

I guess thats why you think Mourdock is in "REAL TROUBLE" when even RCP has it a tossup...

28 days sunshine.... tick tock tick tock......

#115757 Oct 9, 2012
spud the gringo wrote:
It has nothing to do with being a good or bad worker. It's all about the cost.
CORRECT. It has to do with EFFICIENCY which is measured by cost per unit of output at the same quality.
(In the simple two widget model)if two workers produce widgets of the same quality, but Mr. Lopez produces 100 units in an hour at $50 per hour (2 units per $1) and Mr. Patel produces only 50 units per hour at $10 per hour (5 unites per $1), Mr. Patel is the more efficient worker under economic analysis. The law of comparative advantage says that Mr. Patel should produce all the widgets while Mr. Lopez collects his unemployment check (the safety net) while figuring out what he can produce more efficiently than Mohammed.

#115758 Oct 9, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
They are not transcripts. They do not say "transcripts." And they do not have grades on them----not a single grade.
Who told you that they were transcripts?????
Frank doesn't know what a transcript looks like.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115759 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are echoing what I have been posting about for years. There is ENORMOUS wealth being created in the United States under this administration. The high unemployment rate reflects the inequality of wealth distribution. I have frequently suggested to the "birthers" that they study Marx and Engels if wealth DISTRIBUTION is their concern. As ultra-conservative Republicans we say, "Give us four more years of spectacular growth in the equity and bond markets!!" Just don't let the riff-raff in our gated communities except to do our landscaping.
WTF? You ARE the riff-raff!
Rush

United States

#115760 Oct 9, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather blather .... I do remember the kids at the Seymour White Castle used to call you Mr Double Sack
Now I will take that snappy comeback to mean either 1. you were not born or ver old in 96 or 2. you do remember it and just don't want to look foolish admitting it...

LOL

Keep on suckin Obama asscrack you are absolute proof it causes brain damage...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#115761 Oct 9, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>It's really sad you think I am "joking" when I use the words Jackie the queer from Canada....LOL

I guess thats why you think Mourdock is in "REAL TROUBLE" when even RCP has it a tossup...

28 days sunshine.... tick tock tick tock......
Joking? No the word is projecting

Let me know what your well placed sources tell you about Murdock asswhipe.(Btw - if you were still on the State Party distribution list you'd have seen lots of phrases like "real concern", "controlling turnout is a MUST", and "in danger of losing a seat" in your inbox for the last month). I guess your sources just didn't feel like sharing the story about how a scorched earth primary came back to haunt them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Who 46,594
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min USAsince1680 1,109,326
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 21 min A_Einstein 1
get a rid of the scotch brite ad 36 min AD HATER 1
Amy 9-16 49 min edogxxx 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,367
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,209
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs