BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
102,641 - 102,660 of 176,797 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Rush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I guess Jackie the queers boyfriend came hone for a nooner and demanded he get off the computer and assume the position....

LOL

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your para 3 : Yes I have, Yes I have. Even better, an all-black city, country.
Ok so what you are saying is that since you couldn't fix your own damn country, you actually escaped to another one to taint it with your presence.
Thanks for the info.
Now I know how to treat you accordingly.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rush wrote:
I guess Jackie the queers boyfriend came hone for a nooner and demanded he get off the computer and assume the position....

LOL
Poor Skid .... Still obsessing over homosexuality .... That must be one huge ass roll-in closet in the "luxury" pop up camper
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And do you know what Ronald Reagan did to answer the Beirut bombing?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USS_New_Jer...
And what is Obama going to do about the Benghazi embassy murders? Apologize some more?
Didn't he turn tail and run?
Rush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Skid .... Still obsessing over homosexuality .... That must be one huge ass roll-in closet in the "luxury" pop up camper
Poor never learned to read doesn't know what to do with itself with only 28 days before his hero becomes a zero... LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>Poor never learned to read doesn't know what to do with itself with only 28 days before his hero becomes a zero... LOL
Sure Skid. You just waddle from one lame ass fantasy to another. Or should that be "hover" instead of waddle? Want to make sure that the good folks at Hoveround get full credit for that buggy hauling your full 300 around.
Rush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Skid. You just waddle from one lame ass fantasy to another. Or should that be "hover" instead of waddle? Want to make sure that the good folks at Hoveround get full credit for that buggy hauling your full 300 around.
So now it is a "fantasy" that practically every poll has swungto romney's favor? Or is the "fantasy" that you always liked to claim you were a conservative republican?

Yeah I think it's the latter....

But just be patient 28 days and you will be able to slither back under your rock for the next 12 to 16 years LOL...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>So now it is a "fantasy" that practically every poll has swungto romney's favor? Or is the "fantasy" that you always liked to claim you were a conservative republican?

Yeah I think it's the latter....

But just be patient 28 days and you will be able to slither back under your rock for the next 12 to 16 years LOL...
Poor Skid the party line bootlicker that likes to pretend to be a conservative. Too bad you're too fat to slither ... And anything large enough to cover your ass would have to be a boulder ... Or perhaps even a mountain

By the way, have your powerful and high placed sources clued you in on our next Gov?(If you need a clue his last name is "Pence"). Or the fact that a faux con Tea Party bootlicker (you'd like him - he's a blowhard just like you) named Murdock is in real danger of losing Lugar's Senate seat in spite of both Romney and Pence?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Sunday, October 07, 2012
University of Colorado's Election Forecasting Model Predicts a Romney Win

Well here's some additional stomach acid to keep liberals awake at night. The University of Colorado has adopted a computer model for predicting presidential elections. The program is based on two major inputs,(1) the electoral college votes and (2) the economic factors of individual states. The model shows this:
According to their updated analysis, Romney is projected to receive 330 of the total 538 Electoral College votes. President Barack Obama is expected to receive 208 votes -- down five votes from their initial prediction -- and short of the 270 needed to win.
But how accurate is a computer model?

http://saberpoint.blogspot.com/2012/10/univer...

I saw the man today on the news.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

David Horowitz Says Huma Abedin is 'Worse than Alger Hiss' and Grover Norquist is a 'Practicing Muslim' Subverting the GOP

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/horowit...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Sunday, October 07, 2012
Samuel L. Jackson Gets His Wish!

A week back, movie star Samuel L. Jackson made a political video urging voters to "WAKE THE %^&* UP!"

They did, but it was not exactly the result Jackson was hoping for.

http://saberpoint.blogspot.com/2012/10/samuel...

http://politicalclownparade.blogspot.com/
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

How pathetic. AP just lost all credibility.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/09/ap...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Skid the party line bootlicker that likes to pretend to be a conservative. Too bad you're too fat to slither ... And anything large enough to cover your ass would have to be a boulder ... Or perhaps even a mountain
By the way, have your powerful and high placed sources clued you in on our next Gov?(If you need a clue his last name is "Pence"). Or the fact that a faux con Tea Party bootlicker (you'd like him - he's a blowhard just like you) named Murdock is in real danger of losing Lugar's Senate seat in spite of both Romney and Pence?
You should replace your bilge pump!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? Regardless of your age, you're very immature.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

MKDELTA, and its associated program MKULTRA, were mind control and interrogation operations run by the Central Intelligence Agency. Both MKULTRA and MKDELTA involved the surreptitious use of LSD and other biochemicals in clandestine operations; MKULTRA was a domestic program whose subjects were unwitting Canadian and U.S citizens, whereas MKDELTA was established to govern the surreptitious use of LSD and other biochemicals abroad.

On 26 April 1976, the Church Committee of the United States Senate issued a report, "Final Report of the Select Committee to Study Governmental Operation with Respect to Intelligence Activities",[1] In Book I, Chapter XVII, p 389 this report states:

LSD was one of the materials tested in the MKULTRA program. The final phase of LSD testing involved surreptitious administration to unwitting non-volunteer subjects in normal life settings by undercover officers of the Bureau of Narcotics acting for the CIA.
A special procedure, designated MKDELTA, was established to govern the use of MKULTRA materials abroad. Such materials were used on a number of occasions. Because MKULTRA records were destroyed, it is impossible to reconstruct the operational use of MKULTRA materials by the CIA overseas; it has been determined that the use of these materials abroad began in 1953, and possibly as early as 1950.[2][3][4][5][6]
Drugs were used primarily as an aid to interrogations, but MKULTRA/MKDELTA materials were also used for harassment, discrediting, or disabling purposes.[2][3][4][5][6]
In his 2009 book, A Terrible Mistake, researcher H. P. Albarelli Jr. concludes that CIA operative Frank Olson was murdered because a personal crisis of conscience made it likely he would divulge state secrets concerning several CIA programs, chief among them Project ARTICHOKE and an MKDELTA project code-named Project SPAN. Albarelli presents considerable evidence in support of his theory that Project SPAN involved the contamination of food supplies and the aerosolized spraying of a potent LSD mixture in the village of Pont-Saint-Esprit, France in August, 1951.(The French word "pont" translates to "bridge" in English; a synonym is "span".) The Pont-Saint-Esprit incident resulted in mass psychosis, 32 commitments to mental institutions, and at least seven deaths. In his work as acting chief of the Special Operations Division, Olson was involved in the development of aerosolized delivery systems; he had been present at Pont-Saint-Esprit in August, 1951; and several months before resigning his position he had witnessed a terminal interrogation conducted in Germany under Project ARTICHOKE. Other researchers have reached conclusions similar to Albarelli's, including John Grant Fuller, author of The Day of Saint Anthony's Fire, a landmark book that originally cited ergot poisoning as responsible for the events at Pont-Saint-Esprit.[7][8]

The late Ban Shigeo, a technician at the Japanese Army's 9th Technical Research Institute, left a rare and valuable account of the activities of Noborito Research Institute which was published in "The Truth About the Army Nororito Institute" (available only in the Japanese language "Rikugun Noborito Kenkyujo no Shinjitsu").[9] When the war ended, the US Army quietly enlisted certain members of Noborito in its efforts against the communist camp in the early years of the Cold War.[9] The author notes near the end of the book that Ban led the "chemical section" of a US clandestine unit hidden within Yokosuka naval base during the Korean War, and then worked on unspecified projects inside the United States
Rush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know Mike, have for 30 years....

I've known him since he was at WCSI and then later WIBC... The wife went to school with him. Murdock I have never met but, I have met Ol Dick many times and it's like this, Lugar or a liberal in that seat and the result is almost the same.

So we shall see what we shall see I guess but yeah having lived in Columbus (Indiana for 20 years and ohio for 8) as well as Seymour and French Lick I keep up on hoosier politics just by habit....

Hell you remember way back when, lets see it would have been 96 when it was exposed that one of your heros Frainkie the O O'Bannon got caught running the Jackson County democratic headquarters out of the state highway garage? I was part of that LOL Man there were some pissed off libs back then, just as now I guess some things never change....LOL

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"[T]he laws of the Declaration of Independence ...." ??
"Please name any enforceable LAW of the United States that is found in our inspirational Declaration of Independence."
====
Justice Dale wrote:
The United States!
How gracious the highly educated and very wealthy Founders and Framers were so magnanimous as to give the vote to uneducated simpletons. You should thank A. Hamilton every day of your life.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
You're driving 'em up the wall, Terri. They still do not get it, they understand ZERO, neither you, nor what you write. Birthers and tea partyers, the sorry rear end of the U.S.
We should pity the uneducated simpletons.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
typo!
Accepted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Ray Donovan 1,096,120
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 36 min joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,640
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 3 hr Kuuipo 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••