BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225379 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115831 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know the difference between "profit" and "profit margin"?
Yes, but you do not know how the difference between a function and its first derivative apply to your question, because you are UNEDUCATED.
=
Still waiting to learn what economics book or what economist is most supportive of your economic views. Since Economics is not intuitive (in the way plane geometry is), you either derived your erroneous views from others OR MORE LIKELY JUST MADE THEM UP without any hard data for support.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115832 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know the difference between "profit" and "profit margin"?
When are the terms surplus and deficit more applicable than profit and loss?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#115833 Oct 9, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>does piggy think if a visiting alien get a speeding ticket in Ohio he is under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution! No he is still a citizen of his country.
Huh? How circular. He is under the jurisdiction of the US even though a citizen of a foreign country. If he violated a state law, that is not under federal jurisdiction. If he violated a federal law, that would be another matter.

He is also under the jurisdiction of Ohio, even though he is not a citizen of Ohio.

Remember, BirfoonBoy, what you said,“That is simple all states have jurisdiction of their state, aliens in those states come under their jurisdiction.”

So aliens are members of the "body politic" of the states?

And if the alien committed a felony, and tried to escape, that would fall under FEDERAL jurisdiction. DUH!

UR so stupid it makes the skin crawl.

PATHETIC.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee Zowee!
So effing what?
Does the birfoon think that aliens in the US were subject to US law while in the US before Apr 9 of 1866, but not after Apr 9 of 1866?
What's in your Kool-Aid?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#115834 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"[T]he laws of the Declaration of Independence ...." ??
"Please name any enforceable LAW of the United States that is found in our inspirational Declaration of Independence."
====
<quoted text>
Not good enough. YOU said, to me and to her. So yes, ""Please name any enforceable LAW of the United States that is found in our inspirational Declaration of Independence.""
Waiting
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
You can't. So you fabricated, bullsh*t again. Dismissed, on your way.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#115835 Oct 9, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee. BirfoonBoy has not read the Constitution of Kansas.
Clue: "We, the people of Kansas."
Hee hee hee.
BTW, BirfoonBoy's hero, Edward Bates, said:
“... our constitution, in speaking of natural born citizens, uses no affirmative language to make them such, but only recognizes and reaffirms the universal principle, common to all nations, and as old as political society, that the people born in a country do constitute the nation, and, as individuals, are natural members of the BODY POLITIC.”[emphasis added]
Edward Bates, Opinion of Attorney General Bates on Citizenship. Government Printing Office, at 12 (1862) ISBN 1418193194.
Hee hee hee!
Got Alzheimer's?
BirfoonBoy conflates members of the body politic with jurisdiction. How sad. You don't have to be a member of the body politic to get your ass canned for breaking the law, Bozo. Aliens within the various states are under the jurisdiction of the states, and subject to their laws, even though they are not "members of the body politic."
Duh! MORON.
BirfoonBoy: "That is simple all states have jurisdiction of their state, aliens in those states come under their jurisdiction."
So aliens are members of the "body politic" of the states?
UR so stupid it's criminal. I might die laughing.
<quoted text>
Bates' Opinion, looks like the 14th sank that.
The body politic is the members of our nation, visiting aliens are not.
Yes, you can get your ass canned in any state, but that does not mean you are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Can a visiting alien, vote, be drafted, run for office, hold a government position and not have travel restrictions? When you are under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution you are free to do all of these and more.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115836 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sure, they will hire those who are "qualified" but not necessarily the "most qualified".
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
"CORRECT. For those grunt jobs that you have your entire life, it doesn't really matter. All the little people are completely interchangeable. Sometimes we hire someone a little "less qualified" because we can pay them less. After all, it doesn't take any special skill to be an Army grunt or to drive a package deliver truck, so why worry about how "qualified" the little people applicant is?"
====
And then you [SIC] accident rates go way up.
At Burger King and other places your education (lack thereof) qualifies you to work, there is no need for the "most qualified" if it costs more money. Don't burn your fingers on the grill.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#115837 Oct 9, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>give them something simple, they just shit allover them selves.
So you think his "wow" reply was inspirational. Go back to Justice Gale. At least, that was good for a laugh. Your only redeeming grace, a clownish justice.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115838 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
America Got Stupid wrote:
1-“23 million people unemployed and can't find work.
=
2-“We are on a road that has been traveled many times before, and has ended badly every time it has been tried.”
====
1- Isn’t this what the free market is all about? Are you some kind of a pinko liberal socialist commie who does not support the operation of the free market?
2- When have “we” in the United States traveled this road “many times?”
You are aware that feminine hygiene products are available, right? That tank meat is mighty stanky!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115839 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And do you know what Ronald Reagan did to answer the Beirut bombing?
We DO KNOW that after three years of his administration the creditworthiness had sunk to the lowest level in its entire history and unemployment was much higher for months and months on end than under the present administration.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#115840 Oct 9, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Wojar had to leave Poland, there are more commies here now than his home country. He got lonely.
Dale has not yet left Wonderland. How sad, Alice.

How's that play law goin' for ya?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115841 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think his "wow" reply was inspirational. Go back to Justice Gale. At least, that was good for a laugh. Your only redeeming grace, a clownish justice.
jacqazz, never forget you're just a turdport on a tug boat.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115842 Oct 9, 2012
Oh, jacqazz you have no redeeming qualities. LMAO stool

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115843 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"BUT not under the United States Constitution that succeeded and takes precedence (using that term correctly) over the Declaration of Independence. The Constitution deals with the matter by providing its internal means of removing government officials. Heck, we can even choose communism withoug revolution pursuant to the procedures outlined in our sacred Constitution."
====
President Starky wrote:
The US constitution is not where rights come from.
Where are our sacred rights written?
Does a raped woman have the right to terminate her pregnancy when the man was a man of sub-normal intelligence? In the eighth month? In the fifth month? In the third month?
Where can the Class read what natural law provides in this instance?
PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO DUCK THIS QUESTION.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115844 Oct 9, 2012
James Madison wrote:
drilling is being done in N Dakota on private land,
unemployment is 3%
EXCELLENT POST stating an effective policy strategy to end high unemployment. Let's take off the handcuffs on Connecticut, so it can drill for oil and lower unemployment.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115845 Oct 9, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
1-“23 million people unemployed and can't find work.
=
2-“We are on a road that has been traveled many times before, and has ended badly every time it has been tried.”
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
1- Isn’t this what the free market is all about? Are you some kind of a pinko liberal socialist commie who does not support the operation of the free market?
2- When have “we” in the United States traveled this road “many times?”
1) As you know, we do not have a free market. As our country has evolved, government has made it far less of a free market system.
2) try the 1930's under Hover and FDR! First the idiot Hoover instituted large import duties to "protect" American businesses but when other countries did the same our businesses were harmed. And after FDR took over, instead of fixing the economy he concentrated in pushing his progressive agenda. And that is what Obama has been doing!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#115846 Oct 9, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? How circular. He is under the jurisdiction of the US even though a citizen of a foreign country. If he violated a state law, that is not under federal jurisdiction. If he violated a federal law, that would be another matter.
He is also under the jurisdiction of Ohio, even though he is not a citizen of Ohio.
Remember, BirfoonBoy, what you said,“That is simple all states have jurisdiction of their state, aliens in those states come under their jurisdiction.”
So aliens are members of the "body politic" of the states?
And if the alien committed a felony, and tried to escape, that would fall under FEDERAL jurisdiction. DUH!
UR so stupid it makes the skin crawl.
PATHETIC.
<quoted text>
Visiting aliens are not under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, they are not citizens. The body politic is comprised of the members of a nation, visiting aliens are not members of the US, that is why they are called aliens.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115847 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
I never mentioned "natural law.
Please tell the Class where our RIGHTS come from (including the right to revolution) PRIOR TO our inspiring Declaration of Independence that was an excellent cut-and-paste job by Jefferson.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115848 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know the difference between "profit" and "profit margin"?
Terri Tanna wrote:
When are the terms surplus and deficit more applicable than profit and loss?
It is sad you can not answer an 8th grade question.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115849 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"It was enacted by the Congress and ratified by the states as is the case with any amendment. What the sponsor thought has no bearing in accord with 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
Your problem is that you know nothing about The Law because you have never studied it with people who do."
====
Justice Dale wrote:
How did it get into the congress?
It was sponsored, but for 800-years in Anglo-American jurisprudence the sponsor's intention or colloquy cannot change the actual plain language of the statute. By not knowing that you admit with great embarrassment for everyone to see that you have never studied and know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about jurisprudence. SO PATHETIC to be as uneducated as you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#115851 Oct 9, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Bates' Opinion, looks like the 14th sank that.
The body politic is the members of our nation, visiting aliens are not.
Yes, you can get your ass canned in any state, but that does not mean you are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Can a visiting alien, vote, be drafted, run for office, hold a government position and not have travel restrictions? When you are under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution you are free to do all of these and more.
Huh? The members of the body politic of a state are members of the state. Yet, BirfoonBoy thinks that states have jurisdiction over aliens within the state, and that said non-members of the body politic are subject to the constitutions of the states. On the other side of his mouth, he believes that non-members of the body politic of the nation are not subject to the jurisdiction of the nation.

Idiotic.

BTW, birfoon, when you are a visiting alien, you are NOT permitted to run for office, vote, or hold government positions. That is because the law says you can't. When you are under the jurisdiction of the Constitution, there are some things that you can't do -- if UR an alien.

DUH!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee. BirfoonBoy has not read the Constitution of Kansas.
Clue: "We, the people of Kansas."
Hee hee hee.
BTW, BirfoonBoy's hero, Edward Bates, said:
“... our constitution, in speaking of natural born citizens, uses no affirmative language to make them such, but only recognizes and reaffirms the universal principle, common to all nations, and as old as political society, that the people born in a country do constitute the nation, and, as individuals, are natural members of the BODY POLITIC.”[emphasis added]
Edward Bates, Opinion of Attorney General Bates on Citizenship. Government Printing Office, at 12 (1862) ISBN 1418193194.
Hee hee hee!
Got Alzheimer's?
BirfoonBoy conflates members of the body politic with jurisdiction. How sad. You don't have to be a member of the body politic to get your ass canned for breaking the law, Bozo. Aliens within the various states are under the jurisdiction of the states, and subject to their laws, even though they are not "members of the body politic."
Duh! MORON.
BirfoonBoy: "That is simple all states have jurisdiction of their state, aliens in those states come under their jurisdiction."
So aliens are members of the "body politic" of the states?
UR so stupid it's criminal. I might die laughing.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,432,795
News 15-year-old Chicago boya s burned body found in... 24 min Well Well 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 42 min _Zoey_ 9,541
News Murderous Chicago 1 hr wow 7
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr wow 433
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Retired SOF 1,706
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 61,486
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr CrunchyBacon 103,629

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages