BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115659 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what this is?
Clippity clop, clippity clop, bang!
It's an Amish ride through shooting!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy describing "dangerous" unarmed Amish being shot at? Why am I not surprised? Why waste good bullets when napalm's available?
Oh, about a dozen years ago I was up in Penn. and they had arrested this 16 kid who had run his buggy into a cop car as he was passed out behind the reins as he was .... drunk! I do not keep up on Amish crimes but I am sure they have some but probably at a lower rate than our non-Amish.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115660 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
1)President Starky is a fictional character-Although Obama is also fictional every time he makes a campaign promise. The answer is no, He can't sue me. If anything, he should be charged with impersonating a President.(what a moronic question)
2)I said rights trump law every time. Since when have you had the right to murder?(Another moronism on your part)
3)Your people surrendered your rights some time ago. You live under an illusion of what you think are rights but you have no means of altering your system of government by force or otherwise if it became necessary to do so.
The people of my country have retained our rights and the means of protecting the.
"Stuff's gettin better"
1. Your moniker "president" is a joke. You want to keep looking like a fool? Well then, do like Justice ha ha Dale and carry on;
2. Repeat : I asked a question, stated nothing. Reading is rough on you. Just for you , I am typing this slowly. Good luck with that;
3. Altering my govt by force? Why would I want to do that? I don't like our present govt but I have no intention of invoking force. Was it not elected democratically - like yours, come to think of it. Is your mere mention of altering your govt by force an act of treason?

Location hidden

#115661 Oct 9, 2012
I was at this truck stop in Ohio about a dozen years ago and these two Harley drove up to the pumps out front and their passengers on the bitch-seats got off and walked in. They were both dressed in black leather, one wearing a small black leather jacket and the other a black leather boostie.
Well, there were these two women that looked like Mennonites and their eyes bugged out then they saw the other two women and the started speaking low in what sounded like a dialect of German. It is obvious they were in shock.

“Time to change the Boss”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#115662 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called ..... Climate Change! To much CO2 up thar!
OR! it could be Obama was only there to be eye candy.....lol
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115663 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a birther.
I'm proud to be white.
I'm very proud to be straight, so I'm not disoriented at all.
The difference?
I'm white-not Canadian-Not black-Not gay.
There is a vast difference.
LOL
"Stuff's gettin better"
Lies.

1. You are a true-and-true genuine birther. Birther goes with "suck" , which automatically qualifies you as a gold-star member;

2. White? I agree. A white supremacist KKK. I would not boast about that, I'd keep it in the gene pool;

3. Straight? If you were, why are you shouting it over the Topix rooftops? Did I never asked you. Why are you defending yourself thus? Would you label that suspicious?;

4. That last one : Yes, you're white. I know, you're not Canadian, WHEW! Not black, this makes your first statement makes redundant. Not gay? Second time you deny you're gay. Hmmm, who asked you?

Location hidden

#115665 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Your moniker "president" is a joke. You want to keep looking like a fool? Well then, do like Justice ha ha Dale and carry on;
2. Repeat : I asked a question, stated nothing. Reading is rough on you. Just for you , I am typing this slowly. Good luck with that;
3. Altering my govt by force? Why would I want to do that? I don't like our present govt but I have no intention of invoking force. Was it not elected democratically - like yours, come to think of it. Is your mere mention of altering your govt by force an act of treason?
I take from your ridiculous name that you are Canadian? WTF are you doing on a thread about American issues? Dont you canooks have issues of your own? lol
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115666 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. DUH!
2. Nonsense
3. Wittle refugeeboi knows better than to make "any" waves.

What a true dipshat in every sense of the word.

Location hidden

#115667 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
And truth is a roll of toilet paper for democrats to tear off in little pieces and wipe their speaking holes with.
for some reason I have to doubt they use toilet paper. "save a tree", you know.

Location hidden

#115668 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, I would not enlist a lawyer or medical doctor to be a captain of a space shuttle!
Terri Tanna wrote:
Ah Tootsie, two points here. The first, yes, he is/was a MEDICAL Doctor (Flight Surgeon) but he was not the Shuttle Commander, he was flying as a .... passenger.
Are you that stupid to realize that the wings of an aviator and a flight surgeon are not the same. The Army and Air Force astronaut badges are the same for all positions but the Navy/Marines/Coast Guard has two. One for astronaut pilots and another for all other.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MilAstroWng...
In Captain Kerwin, captain is his rank and does not indicate he was the captain of a ship, plane, shuttle, etc.
Now Tootsie, do you know the difference between an Army Captain and a Navel Captain?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115669 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies.
1. You are a true-and-true genuine birther. Birther goes with "suck" , which automatically qualifies you as a gold-star member;
2. White? I agree. A white supremacist KKK. I would not boast about that, I'd keep it in the gene pool;
3. Straight? If you were, why are you shouting it over the Topix rooftops? Did I never asked you. Why are you defending yourself thus? Would you label that suspicious?;
4. That last one : Yes, you're white. I know, you're not Canadian, WHEW! Not black, this makes your first statement makes redundant. Not gay? Second time you deny you're gay. Hmmm, who asked you?
Sybil, is that you? Dear, are you so wadded up that you can't think or type?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115670 Oct 9, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that angry black man. It always comes out sooner or later.
So, Sioux, you and your sorry birther comrades could find nothing on me, no cussing, no obscenity, no profanity, no nutty conspiracy theories, no savage attacks on Repubs, birthers or tea partyers or on their wives, so you had to hurl the "ultimate birther tea party insult" at me, namely, I'm black, and from homophobe Rush and other of his ilk, gay. You see, Sioux, not being you, not being part of your loser comrades, I would not hesitate to admit I'm black or gay if I were as I find nothing unusual about either. Now, you're a man, we all know that, but you won't say it because you borrow the other gender, the feminine one, when coming on this thread. I'll tell you this much, Sioux, your language comes across as the most testosterone-laden example I've ever seen. Tell me, why did you choose to be female here? Is it a yearning? Has this desire eaten at your Sioux sinews a long time now? By all means, be at ease, because if I had that kind of kinky desire, I'd come right out and say it. Sadly for you, I don't. I'm happy to be a man. Why aren't you?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115671 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I intend to do exactly as I want and President (soon to be former President) Obamboozle cannot sue me.

2)You asked if it was alright for you to murder someone. I gave you the standard accepted answer.

3) You can't alter your government by force. We can.
That is the point and the reason i posted the Declaration.
The right of revolution is something you gave away.
We in America did not.
Act of treason? Report me.LOL
No more treasonous than the great men who founded my country.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115672 Oct 9, 2012
Reformed Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>for some reason I have to doubt they use toilet paper. "save a tree", you know.
They are cutting back.(Never shake hands with a liberal)

Sheryl Crow on Environmentalism: "I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.'"

Location hidden

#115673 Oct 9, 2012
Reformed Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>for some reason I have to doubt they use toilet paper. "save a tree", you know.
or do what Muslims do and wipe your hand in the sand.
http://www.porcelainpoetry.faketrix.com/stran...
gfys

United States

#115674 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>1) I intend to do exactly as I want and President (soon to be former President) Obamboozle cannot sue me.

2)You asked if it was alright for you to murder someone. I gave you the standard accepted answer.

3) You can't alter your government by force. We can.
That is the point and the reason i posted the Declaration.
The right of revolution is something you gave away.
We in America did not.
Act of treason? Report me.LOL
No more treasonous than the great men who founded my country.
I love when people compare themselves to the founding fathers. It's typically the folks that are more comparable to the leaders of the confederacy.

Location hidden

#115675 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between scholarship and an anecdote?
Do you know the difference between "profit" and "profit margin"?

Location hidden

#115676 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
They are cutting back.(Never shake hands with a liberal)
Sheryl Crow on Environmentalism: "I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.'"
hahahaha, thought that was hair grease?

Location hidden

#115677 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
or do what Muslims do and wipe your hand in the sand.
http://www.porcelainpoetry.faketrix.com/stran...
too funny
Passerby

San Diego, CA

#115678 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Sioux, you and your sorry birther comrades could find nothing on me, no cussing, no obscenity, no profanity, no nutty conspiracy theories, no savage attacks on Repubs, birthers or tea partyers or on their wives, so you had to hurl the "ultimate birther tea party insult" at me, namely, I'm black, and from homophobe Rush and other of his ilk, gay. You see, Sioux, not being you, not being part of your loser comrades, I would not hesitate to admit I'm black or gay if I were as I find nothing unusual about either. Now, you're a man, we all know that, but you won't say it because you borrow the other gender, the feminine one, when coming on this thread. I'll tell you this much, Sioux, your language comes across as the most testosterone-laden example I've ever seen. Tell me, why did you choose to be female here? Is it a yearning? Has this desire eaten at your Sioux sinews a long time now? By all means, be at ease, because if I had that kind of kinky desire, I'd come right out and say it. Sadly for you, I don't. I'm happy to be a man. Why aren't you?
Wow. Be a man for once in your life. Admitting you are black should not be an embarrassment. Do you hate your parents? Do you know your parents?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115679 Oct 9, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I never compared India with Africa.
There is no comparison with a continent full of useless people to just one small country whose citizens are trying to improve their lives.
Now think about what I said, and you'll see my point.
You did unknowlingly compare them, saying aid should go to Africa instead of Africa. Whatever did you mean by that? That India uses it better? How do you know, seen for yourself? Is that not a comparison?

What is the small country you refer to, please?

I've thought of what you said. I've also asked myself why you would so readily lie about having African acquaintances, knowing the history of Africa and having either visited or lived there. Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min scirocco 1,144,495
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Imasport 142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 48,599
Ferguson protests move to retail stores 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 3 hr 1-5-11-17 MISSING 15
My true thoughts about this song. 3 hr ThereSheGosWalkin 4
Da Mayor Wins...........BIG 3 hr SOWhadaYaThink 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search