BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115669 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies.
1. You are a true-and-true genuine birther. Birther goes with "suck" , which automatically qualifies you as a gold-star member;
2. White? I agree. A white supremacist KKK. I would not boast about that, I'd keep it in the gene pool;
3. Straight? If you were, why are you shouting it over the Topix rooftops? Did I never asked you. Why are you defending yourself thus? Would you label that suspicious?;
4. That last one : Yes, you're white. I know, you're not Canadian, WHEW! Not black, this makes your first statement makes redundant. Not gay? Second time you deny you're gay. Hmmm, who asked you?
Sybil, is that you? Dear, are you so wadded up that you can't think or type?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115670 Oct 9, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that angry black man. It always comes out sooner or later.
So, Sioux, you and your sorry birther comrades could find nothing on me, no cussing, no obscenity, no profanity, no nutty conspiracy theories, no savage attacks on Repubs, birthers or tea partyers or on their wives, so you had to hurl the "ultimate birther tea party insult" at me, namely, I'm black, and from homophobe Rush and other of his ilk, gay. You see, Sioux, not being you, not being part of your loser comrades, I would not hesitate to admit I'm black or gay if I were as I find nothing unusual about either. Now, you're a man, we all know that, but you won't say it because you borrow the other gender, the feminine one, when coming on this thread. I'll tell you this much, Sioux, your language comes across as the most testosterone-laden example I've ever seen. Tell me, why did you choose to be female here? Is it a yearning? Has this desire eaten at your Sioux sinews a long time now? By all means, be at ease, because if I had that kind of kinky desire, I'd come right out and say it. Sadly for you, I don't. I'm happy to be a man. Why aren't you?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115671 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Your moniker "president" is a joke. You want to keep looking like a fool? Well then, do like Justice ha ha Dale and carry on;
2. Repeat : I asked a question, stated nothing. Reading is rough on you. Just for you , I am typing this slowly. Good luck with that;
3. Altering my govt by force? Why would I want to do that? I don't like our present govt but I have no intention of invoking force. Was it not elected democratically - like yours, come to think of it. Is your mere mention of altering your govt by force an act of treason?
1) I intend to do exactly as I want and President (soon to be former President) Obamboozle cannot sue me.

2)You asked if it was alright for you to murder someone. I gave you the standard accepted answer.

3) You can't alter your government by force. We can.
That is the point and the reason i posted the Declaration.
The right of revolution is something you gave away.
We in America did not.
Act of treason? Report me.LOL
No more treasonous than the great men who founded my country.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115672 Oct 9, 2012
Reformed Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>for some reason I have to doubt they use toilet paper. "save a tree", you know.
They are cutting back.(Never shake hands with a liberal)

Sheryl Crow on Environmentalism: "I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.'"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115673 Oct 9, 2012
Reformed Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>for some reason I have to doubt they use toilet paper. "save a tree", you know.
or do what Muslims do and wipe your hand in the sand.
http://www.porcelainpoetry.faketrix.com/stran...
gfys

United States

#115674 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>1) I intend to do exactly as I want and President (soon to be former President) Obamboozle cannot sue me.

2)You asked if it was alright for you to murder someone. I gave you the standard accepted answer.

3) You can't alter your government by force. We can.
That is the point and the reason i posted the Declaration.
The right of revolution is something you gave away.
We in America did not.
Act of treason? Report me.LOL
No more treasonous than the great men who founded my country.
I love when people compare themselves to the founding fathers. It's typically the folks that are more comparable to the leaders of the confederacy.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115675 Oct 9, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between scholarship and an anecdote?
Do you know the difference between "profit" and "profit margin"?

“Time to change the Boss”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#115676 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
They are cutting back.(Never shake hands with a liberal)
Sheryl Crow on Environmentalism: "I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.'"
hahahaha, thought that was hair grease?

“Time to change the Boss”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#115677 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
or do what Muslims do and wipe your hand in the sand.
http://www.porcelainpoetry.faketrix.com/stran...
too funny
Passerby

San Diego, CA

#115678 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Sioux, you and your sorry birther comrades could find nothing on me, no cussing, no obscenity, no profanity, no nutty conspiracy theories, no savage attacks on Repubs, birthers or tea partyers or on their wives, so you had to hurl the "ultimate birther tea party insult" at me, namely, I'm black, and from homophobe Rush and other of his ilk, gay. You see, Sioux, not being you, not being part of your loser comrades, I would not hesitate to admit I'm black or gay if I were as I find nothing unusual about either. Now, you're a man, we all know that, but you won't say it because you borrow the other gender, the feminine one, when coming on this thread. I'll tell you this much, Sioux, your language comes across as the most testosterone-laden example I've ever seen. Tell me, why did you choose to be female here? Is it a yearning? Has this desire eaten at your Sioux sinews a long time now? By all means, be at ease, because if I had that kind of kinky desire, I'd come right out and say it. Sadly for you, I don't. I'm happy to be a man. Why aren't you?
Wow. Be a man for once in your life. Admitting you are black should not be an embarrassment. Do you hate your parents? Do you know your parents?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115679 Oct 9, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I never compared India with Africa.
There is no comparison with a continent full of useless people to just one small country whose citizens are trying to improve their lives.
Now think about what I said, and you'll see my point.
You did unknowlingly compare them, saying aid should go to Africa instead of Africa. Whatever did you mean by that? That India uses it better? How do you know, seen for yourself? Is that not a comparison?

What is the small country you refer to, please?

I've thought of what you said. I've also asked myself why you would so readily lie about having African acquaintances, knowing the history of Africa and having either visited or lived there. Why?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115680 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sure, they will hire those who are "qualified" but not necessarily the "most qualified".
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECT. For those grunt jobs that you have your entire life, it doesn't really matter. All the little people are completely interchangeable. Sometimes we hire someone a little "less qualified" because we can pay them less. After all, it doesn't take any special skill to be an Army grunt or to drive a package deliver truck, so why worry about how "qualified" the little people applicant is?
And then you accident rates go way up. That is why I wanted to fly Chinooks as they had the best pilots. Chinooks had the lowest pilot error crash rate of any other Army aircraft. And I flew 7,000 hours accident free.
Oh, I have been in a dozen truck crashes. I've got two drunks, a few idiots, deer, etc!!! It does not matter who is at fault as if you tangle with an 18-wheeler, the guy in the little vehicle will get the worst of the deal!

“Time to change the Boss”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#115681 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Sioux, you and your sorry birther comrades could find nothing on me, no cussing, no obscenity, no profanity, no nutty conspiracy theories, no savage attacks on Repubs, birthers or tea partyers or on their wives, so you had to hurl the "ultimate birther tea party insult" at me, namely, I'm black, and from homophobe Rush and other of his ilk, gay. You see, Sioux, not being you, not being part of your loser comrades, I would not hesitate to admit I'm black or gay if I were as I find nothing unusual about either. Now, you're a man, we all know that, but you won't say it because you borrow the other gender, the feminine one, when coming on this thread. I'll tell you this much, Sioux, your language comes across as the most testosterone-laden example I've ever seen. Tell me, why did you choose to be female here? Is it a yearning? Has this desire eaten at your Sioux sinews a long time now? By all means, be at ease, because if I had that kind of kinky desire, I'd come right out and say it. Sadly for you, I don't. I'm happy to be a man. Why aren't you?
So Sioux...wha wha wha, wha wha wha wha wha! You see Sioux, wha wha wha wha wha wha, I'll tell you this much Sioux, wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha!!! WTF was all that? lol
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115682 Oct 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what pushed your brain south? Going through the windshield?
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to school with Robert Byrd, big powerful Democrat and Clan Member. You know him too?
Please indicate how your post is in any way relevant to mine (above). Then explain why you lie about about attending school with Robert Byrd who, as we speak, would be 95 were he still with us. After you answer those two, I may perhaps reply to your asinine question.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115683 Oct 9, 2012
A lot of people did not know that Bill Clinton has Peyronie's. Four women at the Paula Jones trial said his crank, cranked to the left. They could not ask Bill to drop his drawer in court so they decided to do a photo line-up of private parts and Bill's won!
And a lot of people do not know that Michael Jackson also had to do a photo line-up with his private parts for his teial and they found out that that was the only part of him that was still black!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115684 Oct 9, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when people compare themselves to the founding fathers. It's typically the folks that are more comparable to the leaders of the confederacy.
I love when idiots can't read and stick their foot in their mouth.

Since I never compared myself to anyone.
I posted the Declaration,(Written by) wait for it, wait for it, wait,wait, Founding fathers)

Your sock said it was "treasonous" to speak of such things.
My reply= No more treasonous than the great men who founded my country."

Be sure you GFY now.

"Stuff's gettin better"
2012
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115685 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, I would not enlist a lawyer or medical doctor to be a captain of a space shuttle!
<quoted text>
Ah Tootsie, two points here. The first, yes, he is/was a MEDICAL Doctor (Flight Surgeon) but he was not the Shuttle Commander, he was flying as a .... passenger.
Are you that stupid to realize that the wings of an aviator and a flight surgeon are not the same. The Army and Air Force astronaut badges are the same for all positions but the Navy/Marines/Coast Guard has two. One for astronaut pilots and another for all other.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MilAstroWng...
In Captain Kerwin, captain is his rank and does not indicate he was the captain of a ship, plane, shuttle, etc.
Now Tootsie, do you know the difference between an Army Captain and a Navel Captain?
Yea, one is in the Army and the other is in your belly button.
GET A BRAIN!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115686 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I was at this truck stop in Ohio about a dozen years ago and these two Harley drove up to the pumps out front and their passengers on the bitch-seats got off and walked in. They were both dressed in black leather, one wearing a small black leather jacket and the other a black leather boostie.
Well, there were these two women that looked like Mennonites and their eyes bugged out then they saw the other two women and the started speaking low in what sounded like a dialect of German. It is obvious they were in shock.
Mennonites and Amish have been, far as I know, pretty much law-abiding low-profile no-trouble people who in their own ways contribute much to the community whilst being discrete, hard-working and honest. But now, Rogue, you want to find all sorts of things wrong with them, including those two last ones, women, whose eyes "bugged out" and spoke a German dialect. What? You conclude they are Mennonites based on your Inspecteur Clouzeau conclusions? First of all, Rogue, and please answer that one, your German is so good that not only can you identify German when you hear it, you go further than that and duly identify a "German dialect"? Rogue, do you think you are dealing with a birther here and now? Raise the bar, please.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115687 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A lot of people did not know that Bill Clinton has Peyronie's. Four women at the Paula Jones trial said his crank, cranked to the left. They could not ask Bill to drop his drawer in court so they decided to do a photo line-up of private parts and Bill's won!
And a lot of people do not know that Michael Jackson also had to do a photo line-up with his private parts for his teial and they found out that that was the only part of him that was still black!
Well, perhaps a lot of people might not know, but EVERYBODY here on Topix knows that Thomas Nadeau is in love with Clinton's penis.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115688 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A lot of people did not know that Bill Clinton has Peyronie's. Four women at the Paula Jones trial said his crank, cranked to the left. They could not ask Bill to drop his drawer in court so they decided to do a photo line-up of private parts and Bill's won!
And a lot of people do not know that Michael Jackson also had to do a photo line-up with his private parts for his teial and they found out that that was the only part of him that was still black!
So you're saying that Bill Clinton is a left wanger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,173,810
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Mister Tonka 98,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Mothra 50,449
How to stop ants. 52 min joey 4
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 1 hr Silk 1,754
abby 1-26 2 hr j_m_w 71
Amy 1-29 3 hr Julie 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots