BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
102,541 - 102,560 of 176,676 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Moron confirms his violent tendencies with a rambling, off-topic story.

Not a good combo, instability and blood lust.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

But what is really sad is that the looney-tooney-lefties have to racially target her. And I thought the Left likes people of color to have political opinions ..... so long as it agrees with them!

By Anthony Castellano; Oct 9, 2012
‘Clueless’ Star Stacey Dash Takes Heat on Twitter for Endorsing Mitt Romney

“Clueless” star Stacey Dash has come under attack on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future,” Dash tweeted on Sunday accompanied by a picture of her in a patriotic bathing suit.
“You’re an unemployed black woman endorsing @MittRomney. You’re voting against yourself thrice. You poor beautiful idiot,” one user tweeted.
After the negative backlash, Dash stood by her comment, tweeting,“My humble opinion… EVERYONE is entitled to one.”
Women’s rights activists Sandra Fluke, who spoke at the Democratic National Convention, tweeted her support for Dash on Monday.
“So disappointed to see people attacking @REALStaceyDash for voicing her opinion. Disagree politically, but #racist attacks are unacceptable.”
Earlier this week,“Good Morning America” caught up with Dash and the rest of the “Clueless” cast while they were reuniting for a photo shoot for Entertainment Weekly magazine’s Reunions Issue.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Did you know that the movie Clueless is now over 25 years old? Oh my gosh, totally buggin'!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron confirms his violent tendencies with a rambling, off-topic story.
Not a good combo, instability and blood lust.
Do you know what this is?

Clippity clop, clippity clop, bang!

It's an Amish ride through shooting!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are way to many data entry errors with Obama. What is the odds that all those things happened to .... Forest Gump?
One data entry error, the typo on the zip code--that is all. Use your brain. There is a REASON that no one in Congress has raised the Social Security number issue. There is a REASON why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review do not write articles about it. The reason is that the notion that the Connecticut number is a fraud and not an error is a birther myth, a fantasy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One data entry error, the typo on the zip code--that is all. Use your brain. There is a REASON that no one in Congress has raised the Social Security number issue. There is a REASON why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review do not write articles about it. The reason is that the notion that the Connecticut number is a fraud and not an error is a birther myth, a fantasy.
Eight ball, side pocket.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I am not pretending to be a President. You just aren't intelligent enough to know that President Starky is Obama.
2)I never said you have a right to kill your neighbor(You made that up).(More stupidity on your part.
3) you don't recognize rights you never had. You would never fight for them if you did.
1. Could Obama not rightly sue for your use of "President" as it is clearly an act of libel, such a loser parading as him. And your writings, mostly insane, do not reflect your president;
2. Ha. "I never said..." you wrote. Yes you said. And what's even more, I never said anything, I asked a question, look it up. Reading still not your forte, is it?;
3. Just for the record, are you saying Canadians have no rights? How did you conclude I never, as a Franco-Canadian, fight for mine?

How it must suck to be such a poor shmuck birther.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my rights.
If government attempts to take the rights of the American people, we know we have the right to remove that government by any means.
We have before and we will again.
http://thehayride.com/wp-content/uploads/2012...
"Stuff's gettin better"
Youhave before? When? And what were those "means"?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Eight ball, side pocket.
The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just wow.
Couldn't read it? Here it is again : A fool appointing a fool. And add : Moe appointing Larry, with due apologies to Moe and Larry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron is just itching to shoot someone.
He's hoping for a darky.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you volunteering?
I tried to shoot a darky cottonmouth a few weeks ago but I missed as I was using my 38 snubby. The first round went over his head and then he bugged out and got through the fence. But I got him , or his homey, yesterday. But I used a hoe instead.
My back yard abuts a hammock swamp. I keep the area behind my fence mowed about twenty feet back as I am worried about my two little dogs. Snakes are at their worst in the Spring and Fall as in the Summer it is to hot and the Winter to cold but they seem to move around the most when the weather is moderate.
Oh, this past Spring there was a Broad-headed Skink under the eve of my house and are they big. He was about a quarter pounder.
http://www.wildflorida.com/wildlife/lizards/B...
They also come out of hammock swamps.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Girther Barks...waz up homie?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Enough of this foolish commie. Out....
BTW, jacqazz you were right, go ahead and shoot your neighbor, they won't do a thing to you. Let us know how that works out for ya...slimeball.
Well, where I am, the rule of law would deal with me, as I don't have a Declaration of independence , as you and duly - appointed Justice ( ho ho ) Dale believe.

What a pair you two are. Fools gathered together. Two heads are still less than one non-birther birfoon head.
gfys

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Finally something Paul Ryan refuses to
lie about. He sends his constituents that express concern over Obama's birth, a nice form letter, and a voided copy of Obama's birth certificate.

Stating that Obama has the right to hold the office of POTUS.

Maybe this means he's capable of telling he truth on other subjects too. He used to, before he became a mittohead!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs love to assume things about people, don't you?
You don't know where I have been.
But one thing is sure, you haven't gone to an all black church or lived in an all black neighborhood.
Until then, you have no business assuming anything about blacks.
Your para 3 : Yes I have, Yes I have. Even better, an all-black city, country. You lied. Bare-face lied. You don't have an African acquaintance, you never studied African history, you never visited Africa and much less lived there. Lying to you is visceral, comes out naturally like your bile against starving and sick babies and children. How it must suck to be you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I chose my house in part because the back yard was up against a hammock swamp and there will probably be nothing built behind my house within a quarter mile or so. I expected some snakes and normal sized lizards but not wild pigs.
So far I have shot two wild pigs and cooked them up. Good eating. And I plan on shooting another one after Thanksgiving. You do not need a hunting licence to hunt wild pigs on your own property and my 357 rifle works well at 75 feet.
I don't like them as they dig up my yard just outside my fence and they spook my dogs when they are outside doing their thing at night. So I go out to Walmart and get a bag of feed corn and salt the area for a few days and then , bang!, I have a feast for a dozen of my neighbors.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Helper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why, but I feel compelled to you that Jacques Ottawa is black. I thought it was common knowledge on this thread.
I guess you missed the memo, but he is indeed black. And a "whitey" hating racist at that.
Ha ha, so I'm black. Were I black, I'd say so. Why not? And you call yourself Helper? Ho ho. Bet anyone who ever asked for your help is either dead or is forever regretting it.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
By the language he uses, I just assumed he was, shall we say,disoriented?
I had no idea he was a 'disoriented black guy.
Figures!
What would be the difference between a disoriented black guy (supposedly me) and a disoriented birther loser white guy like you?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it, there were a lot of black people in Paris. Maybe he is like one of those Black Irishmen? But I did meet a guy from the Dominican Republic that has the same last name as I do and he is very black so it is possible. I mean, if I can have a distant relative from the Dominican Republic. Jacques could have immigrated to Canada from there too or Haiti.
Three birthers already getting on board the "hate those blacks" wagon. Figures. It's the racists' last defence, their last hope. I'll go along, what the hell, why not?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remove the "Justice" from Dale, Rogue. And while you're at it, the "Scholar" from Rogue. Everyone knows.
<quoted text>
I use to use ROAD Scholar to reflect my last occupation as a long-haul trucker before I retired but I switched it when Sarah Palin came out with her book. Yep, life through a windshield.
First aircraft windshield and then big trucks. I hate being cooped up in some small office especially if there are no windows.
Is that what pushed your brain south? Going through the windshield?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,095,335
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min truth-facts 46,218
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••