BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
102,521 - 102,540 of 176,676 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Helper

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs love to assume things about people, don't you?
You don't know where I have been.
But one thing is sure, you haven't gone to an all black church or lived in an all black neighborhood.
Until then, you have no business assuming anything about blacks.
I don't know why, but I feel compelled to you that Jacques Ottawa is black. I thought it was common knowledge on this thread.
I guess you missed the memo, but he is indeed black. And a "whitey" hating racist at that.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Helper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why, but I feel compelled to you that Jacques Ottawa is black. I thought it was common knowledge on this thread.
I guess you missed the memo, but he is indeed black. And a "whitey" hating racist at that.
By the language he uses, I just assumed he was, shall we say,disoriented?
I had no idea he was a 'disoriented black guy.

Figures!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Helper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny because he told me he was white.
Ah well, that's what happens when you expect one, just one lib to be honest.
Helper

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same game Terri Tanna tries to play (say you're one thing than prove you're another). You have no need to believe me, and I have no horse in this race, but what I have stated is true. He has made it quite clear what he is. The last couple of weeks he's hardly tried to hide it. It's a shame people like them can't feel comfortable in their own skin.
Khalidh Ati Mohammed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Did that little Muslim Obama get his social security card yet?

How is he going to get it when no one knows where he's from? He is not from Connecticut!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

"I must confess, when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker,
I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool" Allen West

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Helper wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it, there were a lot of black people in Paris. Maybe he is like one of those Black Irishmen? But I did meet a guy from the Dominican Republic that has the same last name as I do and he is very black so it is possible. I mean, if I can have a distant relative from the Dominican Republic. Jacques could have immigrated to Canada from there too or Haiti.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remove the "Justice" from Dale, Rogue. And while you're at it, the "Scholar" from Rogue. Everyone knows.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I will remove "Justice", if you will remove yourself from this thread!
I use to use ROAD Scholar to reflect my last occupation as a long-haul trucker before I retired but I switched it when Sarah Palin came out with her book. Yep, life through a windshield.
First aircraft windshield and then big trucks. I hate being cooped up in some small office especially if there are no windows.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

jacqazz is a wittle communist refugee boy. He has multiple sock puppets and many split personalities. Look at those who agree with his every post as a puppet. He is not a well person and needs professional help. A few that agree with him; TT, Poppo, Wojar, Ellen and a couple more. Are they all real posters? Not a chance in hell. He's a parasite looking for a free ride, nothing more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Helper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same game Terri Tanna tries to play (say you're one thing than prove you're another). You have no need to believe me, and I have no horse in this race, but what I have stated is true. He has made it quite clear what he is. The last couple of weeks he's hardly tried to hide it. It's a shame people like them can't feel comfortable in their own skin.
And what is funny is that Terri Tunna thinks she is fooling us but the only one she is fooling is herself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
How?
They keep the riff-raff off the streets and away from our gated communities.
spud the gringo wrote:
<quoted text>Gated communities? I had no idea you were an inmate. Good luck with that.
I live in a gated community but all it stops is cars. Anything that can walk or ride on a sidewalk can get by the gate. A half mile down the road from me is a lower-middle lass neighborhood and people walk by my neighborhood to get to the convenience store.
A lot better than George Zimmerman's gated town home community. At least I do not have apartments around the corner like Zimmerman's community does.
Oh, I have only noticed a few people who look out of place and I simply ask them if they are lost. And yes, I too have a concealed carry permit!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Khalidh Ati Mohammed wrote:
Did that little Muslim Obama get his social security card yet?
How is he going to get it when no one knows where he's from? He is not from Connecticut!
The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.

Millions of people have multiple social security numbers caused mainly by data entry errors:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...

http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...

You might well ask why, if there is evidence that Obama has multiple SS numbers and that one of them came from Connecticut that NO committee in Congress wants to investigate? Why not?

Because it is not illegal to have mistakes in your SS files, and lots of people do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

spud the gringo wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm a Democrat, then Obama ain't. I'm an independant
I'm a Conservatarian. I use to be registered as a Republican but changed to NPA after the 2000 election as I was upset with the Republican's primary system but I registered as a Rep. again so I can try and influence the primaries.
I am not totally happy with Mitt but when you consider the alternative, it is a no-brainer!
But among the independents you have every political ideology from Commies to Libertarians. To lump Independents into any one group is very sallow minded.
Oh, I have two dogs. One is all Chihuahua and the other is a Chihuahua-Gringo mix!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Moron is just itching to shoot someone.

He's hoping for a darky.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Oh, that is picture at eight weeks old and I named him after Wojar and call him Little Wojo. Well, he is not as little as I thought he would be and he is up to 12 pounds.
When I got him he could fit inside my 16 oz. coffee mug so I knew he was no tea-cup Chihuahua but I still expected him to be between 8-10 pounds when he grew up.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Her transcripts are on the internet.
They are not transcripts. They do not say "transcripts." And they do not have grades on them----not a single grade.

Who told you that they were transcripts?????
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
He's hoping for a darky.
Are you volunteering?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
He's hoping for a darky.
Sorry, I am and equal opportunity shooter. But I have never had to shoot anyone although I could have a few times. But in Vietnam I did ruin 30-50 bad guy's day by calling in arty and air strikes. Yep, napalm is awesome.
It was funny that Jimmy Carter banned napalm from the U.S. military and Reagan had them redevelop "flame" weapons what used .... unleaded gasoline. We do not need to contaminate them with lead while they fry!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.
Millions of people have multiple social security numbers caused mainly by data entry errors:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...
http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...
You might well ask why, if there is evidence that Obama has multiple SS numbers and that one of them came from Connecticut that NO committee in Congress wants to investigate? Why not?
Because it is not illegal to have mistakes in your SS files, and lots of people do.
There are way to many data entry errors with Obama. What is the odds that all those things happened to .... Forest Gump?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

On no. Is she really that clueless?

'Clueless' Actress Stacey Dash Endorses Mitt Romney, Critics Bring Race Into The Issue
The Huffington Post | By Cavan Sieczkowski

Actress Stacey Dash, star of the hit '90s film "Clueless," took to Twitter over the weekend to announce that she is supporting Mitt Romney in the November election.

Dash tweeted her Romney endrosement along with a sexy Americana-themed photo on Sunday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/stac...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Aphelion 1,095,340
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,219
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000