BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115555 Oct 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, sorry, forgot. What right did we or I sell?
All of them.
You're owned by your government.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115556 Oct 8, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I will remove "Justice", if you will remove yourself from this thread!
No such luck, I belong here. On the other hand, prefixing Dale with Justice, that does NOT belong here. You're an ignoramus in law, history, politics, economics, and, particularly, justice, Rogue. Kindly remove the "scholar" also, what a misnomer.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#115557 Oct 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
I agree.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115558 Oct 8, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems that many people, youself included, frequently take shots at Terri....usually with adolescent names and a variety of personal attacks.
Not once have I ever seen anybody try and refute her words with facts or supporting data. Her abilities are so superior to the fools that would slam her that don't even realize that she is making a mockery of their comments.
Her comments are exact and focused. Responses to them never directly address her statements. There is NOBODY on this thread that even remotely comes close to her abilities.
Just take a look at the history.
Well said, Johannes. Just for fun, here, a little scenario

Madame Curie : I accept the Nobel prize in physics for my work on radium.

Birthers, in unison : You're nothing but a troll, Curie, play on your pole, and patrol that street corner, scamp.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115559 Oct 8, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You've replied three times on my post.
Your knickers must really be in a knot, huh?
Here's a 4th time. You never did deny that you lied when stating you had been to Africa or lived there and that you had African acquaintances or studied African history. So obvious you never did any of those things. Why do you do that? You know you'll get caught like birthers always are.

Fire away with the profanities and go to your name-calling guns now.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115560 Oct 8, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Mine is the lonely voice of intellect and reason.
He yells from his padded cell.

PS : Say hi to LRs for me
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115561 Oct 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo! Standing ovation!!!
Yes, voted Romney. Obviously.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#115562 Oct 8, 2012
What have we learned from Obama in 4 years?

http://www.hyscience.com/bokobamastrip.gif

"Stuff's gettin better"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115563 Oct 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No such luck, I belong here. On the other hand, prefixing Dale with Justice, that does NOT belong here. You're an ignoramus in law, history, politics, economics, and, particularly, justice, Rogue. Kindly remove the "scholar" also, what a misnomer.
Sorry Buckwheat. I, an American Citizen (you're not), appointed Dale as the "Honorable Justice Dale". Please use the correct and full title when addressing him, at all times. Now, you are more than welcome to keep your slimeball communist mouth closed. Otay wittle stoolpigeon? LMAO at the low life greaseball that mistakenly thinks he matters. Fool, through and through.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115564 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked the question?
You are the dude pretending to be a woman?
How Can'tnadian of you.
But you're right, you aren't an expert and I was pointing to Rights, not law.
Rights trump law every time.
But you wouldn't know that because you have no rights.
I am not pretending to be a woman, that's birther closet stuff. On the other hand, you are pretending to be a President. Is that laughable or what?

I see. So, in a court of law , rights would trump law. Question : If my neigbour trumps my rights, can I kill him and the law won't apply as I will have been exercising my rights? Awaiting your response. I do so want to learn.

Oh, by the way, this is the second time you say I have have forfeited or have no rights. News to me, but again, as per the last one, I may be wrong. For the 2nd time, grateful you inform me how, when, I lost my rights?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115565 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them.
You're owned by your government.
Oh, I see. And how is that different from you?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115566 Oct 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Buckwheat. I, an American Citizen (you're not), appointed Dale as the "Honorable Justice Dale". Please use the correct and full title when addressing him, at all times. Now, you are more than welcome to keep your slimeball communist mouth closed. Otay wittle stoolpigeon? LMAO at the low life greaseball that mistakenly thinks he matters. Fool, through and through.
A fool appointing a fool. Ha ha
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115567 Oct 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He matters, whereas, you don't.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#115568 Oct 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not pretending to be a woman, that's birther closet stuff. On the other hand, you are pretending to be a President. Is that laughable or what?
I see. So, in a court of law , rights would trump law. Question : If my neigbour trumps my rights, can I kill him and the law won't apply as I will have been exercising my rights? Awaiting your response. I do so want to learn.
Oh, by the way, this is the second time you say I have have forfeited or have no rights. News to me, but again, as per the last one, I may be wrong. For the 2nd time, grateful you inform me how, when, I lost my rights?
1) I am not pretending to be a President. You just aren't intelligent enough to know that President Starky is Obama.

2)I never said you have a right to kill your neighbor(You made that up).(More stupidity on your part.

3) you don't recognize rights you never had. You would never fight for them if you did.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#115569 Oct 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my rights.
If government attempts to take the rights of the American people, we know we have the right to remove that government by any means.
We have before and we will again.

http://thehayride.com/wp-content/uploads/2012...

"Stuff's gettin better"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115570 Oct 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A fool appointing a fool. Ha ha
Wow. Just wow.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115571 Oct 8, 2012
Enough of this foolish commie. Out....

BTW, jacqazz you were right, go ahead and shoot your neighbor, they won't do a thing to you. Let us know how that works out for ya...slimeball.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#115573 Oct 8, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>There is that support for Obama whom we already knew you were supporting.
Go ahead and deny that this is clear-cut support for Obama, SKANK!
But,But, she/he's a "life long conservative Republican."

That one got 10 Pinocchio's.......

:)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#115574 Oct 8, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still around spreading you chit. Where's the lying sack of chit Cherokee Pride, or whatever name he goes by today?
LMAO!
What's funny is that you worry about where someone is.
I mean, a person you know only from the internet?
He must have really ruffled your feathers, huh?
And I must have done the same.
Do I look like CP's keeper?
After all, whomever you are, you are obviously a troll and I sure as hell don't give a damn what happens to you.
If we are lucky, you'd turn up hamburger meat in a car somewhere.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#115575 Oct 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a 4th time. You never did deny that you lied when stating you had been to Africa or lived there and that you had African acquaintances or studied African history. So obvious you never did any of those things. Why do you do that? You know you'll get caught like birthers always are.
Fire away with the profanities and go to your name-calling guns now.
You libs love to assume things about people, don't you?
You don't know where I have been.
But one thing is sure, you haven't gone to an all black church or lived in an all black neighborhood.
Until then, you have no business assuming anything about blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min mahz 49,824
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,471
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 1 hr BadDream 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,109,989
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,378
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 4 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,710
Amy 9-16 6 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••