BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219930 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Old Goat

United States

#98158 Aug 8, 2012
Stephanie, the only dicta was your bullshit! Plaintiff had no standing under quo warranto!

Now if you monitors are finished playing your silly game, I might be able to respond to a post or two.

Obama is not nor has ever been a citizen of the US.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98159 Aug 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Romney Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5v4PWW301JMXX
Top Comments

just saw this 10 seconds ago on Fox News, LOL.

HoLLiKiiD1234 38 minutes ago 4

no one cares about Canada ROTFLMMFAO!
54 minutes ago
--------
)8~D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98161 Aug 8, 2012
Globull Warming Alert: Snow Falls Across South Africa…

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/08/08/globull-wa...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98162 Aug 8, 2012
The Blackboard

Where Climate Talk Gets Hot!

http://rankexploits.com/musings/2011/birth-ce...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#98163 Aug 8, 2012
Hmmm, the Londoners are upset with the French. You see, the One Persnters from France are moving out of Paris and moving to London. Why? Well the Commies are raising the income tax rates to 75%. And that is on top of a 15% Value Added tax, sales taxs, fees, etc.
oh, the Frenchies are causing the real estate prices to skyrocket. Just in the POSH neighborhoods. Yep One Percenters down live in trailer parks, do they?
Come tho think of it, before Chris Christie became governor of New Jersey, they too had jacked up there taxes which were targeted at evil rich people soooooo, the rich moved. And the same thing happened in New York. Now New York is rethinking that to attract the rich people to move back.
You see, when you have big money, like the One Percenters, you can move when ever and where ever you like because any country will take you. After all, they all want your money!!!
Hey, did you hear they sold this little bungalow for a cool $47 Million .... in cash .... to a Russian!!! It is just a guess but I think he is part of the One Percenters.
not good enough

Belle, WV

#98164 Aug 8, 2012
grand birther think his is a fake...he will parrot rush's view...
Old Goat

United States

#98165 Aug 8, 2012
I guess the Topix monitors didn't appreciate, that I OUTED their special "little bitch", Terri!

Haven't been able to answer a post in three days.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#98166 Aug 8, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
Stephanie, the only dicta was your bullshit! Plaintiff had no standing under quo warranto!
Now if you monitors are finished playing your silly game, I might be able to respond to a post or two.
Obama is not nor has ever been a citizen of the US.
Old Goat wrote:
No, Kerchner was denied due to standing, anything else was just dicta.
Georgetown wasn't you smart enough to get into Harvard! Hell, Georgetown compared to Harvard, that is like comparing the 8th grade to a Junior College. Stephanie, I know you went to Georgetown, and have never passed the bar.
You are one stupid POS!
Birfoon: "anything else was just dicta"

Please point to the dicta stated by the court in the denial of certiorari in Kerchner.

Last time I checked, cert denied WITHOUT COMMENT.

Location hidden

#98168 Aug 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Globull Warming Alert: Snow Falls Across South Africa…
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/08/08/globull-wa...
:)
And what is really funny, this is the third year in a row that South Africa has had unusually snows in lower altitudes.
And snow in Johannesburg just ain't right.

Yep, the Afrikaners are going sow crazy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now this was posted in February which is in the middle of their SUMMER but I am not sure when this snowed occurred.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just to be on the safe side it was probably a snow storm from the previous Winter.
http://www.gomag.co.za/photogalleries/gallery...
But there is just to many snow storms going on down south of the Equator these days.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98169 Aug 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The pillar of ignorance and hate. That's you, Rogue. Judging two nations just like that. Are Americans bone-lazy also because they send all their work and jobs to China and Mexico? NOT. Well, to say what you did about Greece and Italy is just as unreal. I've been to both countries a lot more often than you did, lived there. The few visits you made, you used to feed your prejudices and hate. What did those Greeks and Italians ever DO do to you?
My, my, the poolboy seems to be a bit touchy about European countries. When I was in Italy, it stunk. Literally. France didn't stink but the people did. Dumbazzedbastard.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98170 Aug 8, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
I guess the Topix monitors didn't appreciate, that I OUTED their special "little bitch", Terri!
Wondered where you were....:-)
Missed you....
OG what is the name of the state park w/the "honor" kiosk of Napo & Co.?
Grand Birther

Thornville, OH

#98171 Aug 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Nonetheless, despite the Defendant's failure to appear, Plaintiffs asked this Court to decide the case on the merits of their arguments and evidence. The Court granted Plaintiffs' request."
Hey, they (plaintiffs) got what THEY ASKED FOR. Quit whining and sniveling.
B-b-but Birfoon Fantasy #9548 clearly states that "no case has ever been heard on the merits."

This, this can't be true. It's not true. It never happened.
Old Goat

United States

#98172 Aug 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Please point to the dicta stated by the court in the denial of certiorari in Kerchner.
hahahaha!!! Tell that to Terri, she was the one that added the dicta (bullshit).
Thanks, wojar!

Well, had no problem with this post!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#98173 Aug 8, 2012
Hey you birthers how do you counter this

When Obama ran for the Senate he needed to show info like this

Article I, Section 3 of the Constitution sets three qualifications for senators: 1) they must be at least 30 years old, 2) they must have been citizens of the United States for at least the past nine years, and 3) they must be inhabitants of the states they seek to represent at the time of their election

http://illinoisdriverslicense.org/new_license...

•Adoption records
•Birth Certificate
•Current Illinois Drivers License
•Passport (with date of birth)

Again explain you birthers if Obama's birth records are false how did they past the muster when he ran for office?

If Obama got any loan?

Or any other thing a birth Certificate is need for?

IF Obama's records are false why didn't any world govermnent say anthing about it.

They would have checked him out since the day he was born yet not one word.

Don't say they are in on the coverup which is total B.S

Location hidden

#98174 Aug 8, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
Yea, they have sent me some warnings too lately. I think the moderators are also Libtards and all Libtards are really worried about Obama's chances of getting reelected.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#98176 Aug 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Ronald, Ezekiel said what he meant and meant what he said.
These are the sins that Ezekiel was talking about:
<quoted text>
Rich, arrogant, and did not give a damn about the poor and needy. Nothing there about Ronald's homo obsession. Maybe it's time for Ronald to accept who he is and come out of the closet?
Professor wojar.

That's so silly it doesn't deserve a reply. Is the student body you teach composed of Africans, and empty headed White "Liberals"?

Ronald
Old Goat

United States

#98177 Aug 8, 2012
Wondered where you were....:-)
Missed you....
OG what is the name of the state park w/the "honor" kiosk of Napo & Co.?
----------
Kiosk of Napo, I have no idea.

Replies being blocked, again.

United States

#98178 Aug 8, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha!!! Tell that to Terri, she was the one that added the dicta (bullshit).
Thanks, wojar!
Well, had no problem with this post!
Huh? Dicta is stated by the court. Numskull. Neither her nor your comments are dicta.
Old Goat wrote:
No, Kerchner was denied due to standing, anything else was just dicta.
Ignorant. Abjectly ignorant.
wojar wrote:
Totally ... IGNORANT.

United States

#98179 Aug 8, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor wojar.
That's so silly it doesn't deserve a reply. Is the student body you teach composed of Africans, and empty headed White "Liberals"?
Ronald
If Ronald ever went to college no one would need to explain to him who college students are.

Sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Ronald, Ezekiel said what he meant and meant what he said.
These are the sins that Ezekiel was talking about:
<quoted text>
Rich, arrogant, and did not give a damn about the poor and needy. Nothing there about Ronald's homo obsession. Maybe it's time for Ronald to accept who he is and come out of the closet?
Old Goat

United States

#98180 Aug 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, they have sent me some warnings too lately. I think the moderators are also Libtards and all Libtards are really worried about Obama's chances of getting reelected.
What will they do, when he come for them? All dictators eat their citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,406,609
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,858
Al Sharpton 6 hr AlisAPieceOfShyt 12
People who annoy you. 6 hr Im Phissed 4
This is reason Pat Buchanan fired from CNN. 6 hr PatSezVOTETRUMP 5
Mario Romero 9 hr Searching 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Sublime1 103,176

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages