BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207445 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#98141 Aug 8, 2012
Yep, President O'Bummer Boy insults Jews, Christians, working people, White people, etc. and then he expects them to vote for him!!! Libtards never learn. Just like my Little Wojo who like to eat bugs!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#98142 Aug 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You write "totally ignorant" and then proceed to advance exactly what I wrote. No comment.
Sorry, copy'n'paste error. The comment was directed at:
RougeBumpkin wrote:
3) The best research is done by people who think they can make a profit. Governments should only get involved if it involves the military as no civilians use nuclear powered submarines or attack planes.
Tell us, what business has government have with stem cell research? I will tell you. Since the private sector sees stem cell research going nowhere, and therefore no possible profit in the future, you think we taxpayers need to pour our money down a hole!!!
Same goes for windmills, electric cars, alcohol in auto gasoline, etc. etc., etc.!!!
Mea culpa.(I post as Justus Liebig when using a corporate computer rather than one of my own computers.)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98143 Aug 8, 2012
I put a LOT of
TRUTH
Satire
copy/paste
&
Just plain ole comments
on here......

IF you can't TELL the difference.....
Sounds like a "personal problem" to me..... ;-)
LIVE.....LIFE.....to iT's FULLEST

b
e
c
a
u
s
e

YOU only get ONE!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#98144 Aug 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy."
http://bible.cc/ezekiel/16-49.htm
Professor wojar.

Yes. After the eternal revolutionary "Liberals" seized control of Jerusalem, God saw fit to inspire Ezekiel to verbally chastise its inhabitants. The situation of Jerusalem in that day is not unlike what we face today. As Ezekiel put it:

"Behold, every one that useth proverbs shall use this proverb against thee, saying, As is the mother, so is her daughter." (Ezekiel 16:44)

"Thou art thy mother's daughter, that lotheth her husband and her children; and thou art the sister of thy sisters, which lothed their husbands and their children: your mother was an Hittite, and your father an Amorite." (Ezekiel 16:45)

"And thine elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at thy left hand: and thy younger sister, that dwelleth at thy right hand, is Sodom and her daughters.(Ezekiel 16:46)

"Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways." (Ezekiel 16:47)

So what were "the ways" of Sodom and Gomorrah that Ezekiel was talking about? Our King James is less than explicit, because in olden times the language our people used was less base, but through inference we know the way of which Ezekiel spoke was that of open Homosexuality. As the Bible records:

"And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;" (Genesis 19:1)

"And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night." (Genesis 19:2)

"And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat." (Genesis 19:3)

"But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:" (Genesis 19:4)

"And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them." (Genesis 19:5)

"And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him," (Genesis 19:6)

"And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly." (Genesis 19:7)

"Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof." (Genesis 19:8)

"And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door." (Genesis 19:9)

"And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:" (Genesis 19:12)

"For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it." (Genesis 19:13)

Ronald

Bristol, CT

#98145 Aug 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they request that the judge rule on the evidence? If it was not made during the hearing, it should not have been considered as the petitioners were denied a rebuttal.
Huh? Petitioners were denied a rebuttal of their own formal written request?

RU daft? Read the pleadings, BirfoonBoy. When during the hearings did plaintiffs request the judge not to honor their formal request?

How can anyone be so ignorantly reckless?

Rougie Baby, stop and think before blabbering. Puh-lease!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If the plaintiffs have NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE, and they request that the judge should rule on the evidence, they will very likely lose to an empty chair.
Hee hee.

Bristol, CT

#98146 Aug 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they request that the judge rule on the evidence? If it was not made during the hearing, it should not have been considered as the petitioners were denied a rebuttal.
What did the empty chair say that required rebuttal? RU daft?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If the plaintiffs have NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE, and they request that the judge should rule on the evidence, they will very likely lose to an empty chair.
Hee hee.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98147 Aug 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
False. The short form examined by Factcheck is a legal birth certificate.
False. A certified hard copy LFBC was shown to the press, and one reporter even photographed it.
The facts of birth on the White House pdf have been CERTIFIED to be true and accurate by DOH. The pdf was publicly disseminated.
The true facts of birth, at Kapiolani Hospital, delivery by David A. Sinclair, M.D., have been unequivocally established beyond reasonable doubt.
Eligibility has been conclusively established.
HRS §338-14.3(b) A verification shall be considered for all purposes certification that the vital event did occur and that the facts of the event are as stated by the applicant.
Game over. Goalposts torn down. Everyone went home. RougeBirfoon simply doesn't get it.
<quoted text>
Wojack, why don't you stick up your azz? We're sick and frickin' tired of our country being raped by a bunch of no good thugs for no other reason than greed. The greediest bastard of them all is Obama. Choose your side carefully. You're either for America or against America. Which is it? DAB
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98148 Aug 8, 2012
Boy....you lose!

Bristol, CT

#98149 Aug 8, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Such horrible disregard for senior citizens!
Aren't you ashamed?
No.

"Got Alzheimer's" directed toward a reckless blabbermouth who does not recall his myriad stupidities is not "disregard for senior citizens."

Get real.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I don't see "aviation grade gasoline in your post.
Got Alzheimer's?
RougeBumpkin: "I address the alcohol in aviation fuel in another posting."
Here's his previous post. Notice where it says, "The Air Force bought 11,000 gallons of alcohol-to-jet fuel from Gevo Inc, a Colorado biofuels company."
<quoted text>
Rouge cannot ever remember what he blabbers about.
Sad.

Bristol, CT

#98150 Aug 8, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor wojar.
So what were "the ways" of Sodom and Gomorrah that Ezekiel was talking about? Our King James is less than explicit, because in olden times the language our people used was less base, but through inference we know the way of which Ezekiel spoke was that of open Homosexuality. As the Bible records:
"And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;" (Genesis 19:1)
LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it." (Genesis 19:13)
Ronald
Sorry, Ronald, Ezekiel said what he meant and meant what he said.

These are the sins that Ezekiel was talking about:

[QUOTE who=wojar"]
"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy."[/QUOTE]

Rich, arrogant, and did not give a damn about the poor and needy. Nothing there about Ronald's homo obsession. Maybe it's time for Ronald to accept who he is and come out of the closet?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#98151 Aug 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News Flash; the Greeks have dropped off using their cars by ...40%.... and now there is a shortage of bicycles. Yuk yuk yuk! They should ride goats.... from behind!<quoted text>
They are lazy freeloaders who think the rest of Europe should support them just because they are Greeks.
I have been to both Greece and Italy several times and the only thing interesting is the old buildings. Not much happened over two thousand years. Very sad.
The pillar of ignorance and hate. That's you, Rogue. Judging two nations just like that. Are Americans bone-lazy also because they send all their work and jobs to China and Mexico? NOT. Well, to say what you did about Greece and Italy is just as unreal. I've been to both countries a lot more often than you did, lived there. The few visits you made, you used to feed your prejudices and hate. What did those Greeks and Italians ever DO do to you?

Bristol, CT

#98152 Aug 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The pillar of ignorance and hate. That's you, Rogue. Judging two nations just like that. Are Americans bone-lazy also because they send all their work and jobs to China and Mexico? NOT. Well, to say what you did about Greece and Italy is just as unreal. I've been to both countries a lot more often than you did, lived there. The few visits you made, you used to feed your prejudices and hate. What did those Greeks and Italians ever DO do to you?
"Culture shock is the personal disorientation a person may feel when experiencing an unfamiliar way of life due to immigration or a visit to a new country, or to a move between social environments."

That's what I experienced upon my return to the US after a semester in Italy. I studied at a 500 year old university, conversed with the average citizens. Enjoyed an occasional gelato and lots of fetuccini. Drank tea with professors at little shops while discussing philosophy. Viewed great works of art. Then I landed at JFK and took a bus to CT. All the people seemed to have scowls on their faces, rushing everywhere, totally consumed with their mundane concerns. What a dreary and dismal place. A nice lady politely asked the driver to close a window because she was cold. He replied "Bl-w me lady!" Italy was a breath of fresh air.

Location hidden

#98153 Aug 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee.
LRS
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee.
LRS
First of all, you endorse correspondence BELOW the previous correspondence.
Next, can you show me ANY civil lawsuit where one party does not show up, yet the judges rules in his favor?
If you sue someone and then you do not show up in court, the judge will dismiss the case. If, on the other hand, you show up but the other party does not, the judge will most likely rule in your favor.
It is not the judges position to assume the role of one person if he does not show up!!

Location hidden

#98154 Aug 8, 2012

Location hidden

#98155 Aug 8, 2012
Actually, this is catchy. Ain't it!

Bristol, CT

#98156 Aug 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee.
LRS<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee.
LRS
First of all, you endorse correspondence BELOW the previous correspondence.
Next, can you show me ANY civil lawsuit where one party does not show up, yet the judges rules in his favor?
If you sue someone and then you do not show up in court, the judge will dismiss the case. If, on the other hand, you show up but the other party does not, the judge will most likely rule in your favor.
It is not the judges position to assume the role of one person if he does not show up!!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nonetheless, despite the Defendant's failure to appear, Plaintiffs asked this Court to decide the case on the merits of their arguments and evidence. The Court granted Plaintiffs' request."

Hey, they (plaintiffs) got what THEY ASKED FOR. Quit whining and sniveling.

Bristol, CT

#98157 Aug 8, 2012
"By deciding this matter on the merits, the Court in no way condones the conduct or legal scholarship of Defendant's attorney, Mr. Jablonski. This Decision is entirely based on the law, as well as the evidence and legal arguments presented at the hearing."

Tough luck Rougie Baby. The plaintiffs asked for it and the got it.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#98158 Aug 8, 2012
Stephanie, the only dicta was your bullshit! Plaintiff had no standing under quo warranto!

Now if you monitors are finished playing your silly game, I might be able to respond to a post or two.

Obama is not nor has ever been a citizen of the US.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98159 Aug 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Romney Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5v4PWW301JMXX
Top Comments

just saw this 10&#65279; seconds ago on Fox News, LOL.

HoLLiKiiD1234 38 minutes ago 4

no one&#65279; cares about Canada ROTFLMMFAO!
54 minutes ago
--------
)8~D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98161 Aug 8, 2012
Globull Warming Alert: Snow Falls Across South Africa…

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/08/08/globull-wa...

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,346,249
Dear Abby 2-6-16 13 min Kuuipo 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min RACE 101,409
Ask Amy 2-6-16 28 min Kuuipo 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 57,200
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 7,281
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 597
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages