BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219242 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96035 Aug 1, 2012
Just a quick FYI for the resident Buttunes;

The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96036 Aug 1, 2012
Switcheroo! Columnist spikes her newspaper
Diana West questions why U.S. suddenly in alignment with Muslim Brotherhood

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/columnist-spikes-n...

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#96037 Aug 1, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself Mr. Wrong. Obama will win because you ran the wrong candidate. Romney needs to bring his ass home before he makes a bigger fool of himself.
I figure the GOP is kicking itself right about now! What did they have, nine possible candidates and they chose Romney??! Not that any of them had a whole lot to offer, but Romney was never going to connect with the people.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96038 Aug 1, 2012
Court action on tap against 'identity assailants'?
Jack Abramoff considering federal lawsuit over ownership of name.com

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/court-action-on-ta...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96039 Aug 1, 2012
Obama's signature move: Unsealing private records
Ann Coulter explains how BHO destroys opponents by exploiting embarrassments

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/obamas-signature-m...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96040 Aug 1, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
I figure the GOP is kicking itself right about now! What did they have, nine possible candidates and they chose Romney??! Not that any of them had a whole lot to offer, but Romney was never going to connect with the people.
Dumbazzedbytch

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#96041 Aug 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbazzedbytch
Yep! I bet that's what they're saying to themselves right about now! Thanks for the input!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#96044 Aug 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you hear us coming? NO ONE CAN HEAR A SLITHERING AND OOZING SLUG
Can't you see us coming? ASSUREDLY, HOW CAN WE MISS 350 LB LARD MONOLITH?
Can't you see the signs? YES. TO THE LEFT OF YOU. SIGN SAYS "IM WITH STUPID"
Dumbazzdbytch :
How it must suck to be a slithering oozing birhter slug.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#96045 Aug 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Obama's signature move: Unsealing private records
Ann Coulter explains how BHO destroys opponents by exploiting embarrassments
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/obamas-signature-m...
Well, with Ann Coulter, not hard to embarrass.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#96046 Aug 2, 2012
I guess we are up to our old tricks. In Vietnam the spooky guys would infiltrate a NVA/VC ammo storage site and swap out some ammo that had been "fixed" bu replacing the gunpowder with C-4 explosives. They then made some fake NVA letters telling their people not to worry. Pretty soon the average bad guy was very reluctant to pull their triggers.
I can only have assumed this happened to Afghanistan.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96047 Aug 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbazzedbastard.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#96048 Aug 2, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
Witness thinks someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/assassinat...
WND.com and westernjournalism.com and brasschecktv.com BREAKING NEWS

It has been reported by a witness that a birther tea bagger let the gunman into the theatre in order to, in his own words, "get rid of that scum liberal progressive group attending the batman premiere". The gunman shouted "Death to liberals and Obamacare followers, better dead than red". Well-known birther killer was later arrested in the theatre parking lot still wearing his tin foil pointed KKK hat.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96049 Aug 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Irritated EH?
Learn to Read

United States

#96050 Aug 2, 2012
Fortunately for producers of "reality" TV, angry, drunk and illiterate is a combination often producing comedy gold. Other times, the lack of any intelligent or original thought quickly devolves into boring, meaningless chanting (see LoserRepastingSpam and the endless sounds of failure)

Location hidden

#96051 Aug 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, with Ann Coulter, not hard to embarrass.
You can always tell when the Democrats are in trouble. They play the Race Card!

Cokie Roberts: Romney’s trip was racially motivated or something

LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST: So today is Poland. Why is he stopping in Poland. What does he hope to accomplish with that?

Cokie Roberts: Well, I think part of it was a desire to portray President Obama as something of a wimp, and say he’s abandoned Eastern Europe. But look, you remember well the Reagan Democrats. Those ethnic white voters who had been Democrats for many years; turned out for Ronald Reagan, and have been fairly predictable Republicans since then. Now it’s a smaller percentage of the population — of the voting population — than it used to be, but white voters are still much more Republican than any other group in the electorate. They went for McCain in 2008 by 55%. And I think that getting those ethnic voters excited is really what Romney has in mind here. It’s more for the folks at home — the descendents of the people that he will be speaking to — in Poland.

Read the Article
http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2012/07/...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#96052 Aug 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't argue with someone who makes a habit of walking the streets of Chicago every night.
She definitely knows the area. Isn't that close to the red light district?
Actually no.
There is the area of North Avenue and Clark where the bus line ends and turns around and goes west on North Avenue. It goes up and down North Avenue all day and night. Although, it's been a few years since I have been there, so I don't know if it is still that same route.

But, when you go further North on Clark, you will eventually end up in the red light district. Lots of colorful individuals love to hang out there.
It actually used to be a nice area.
My brother told me that now, you have to watch your back when you go into that area.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96053 Aug 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Fortunately for producers of "reality" TV, angry, drunk and illiterate is a combination often producing comedy gold. Other times, the lack of any intelligent or original thought quickly devolves into boring, meaningless chanting (see LoserRepastingSpam and the endless sounds of failure)
Dumbazzedbastard.

Location hidden

#96054 Aug 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Hey Reading Impaired, Did you hear GM is making SUB-PRIME, no down payment loans? Yep, GM sales are gown 6.5% so they are now doing loans to people who have credit scores as low as .... 540 and letting them finance 100%.
Ah, weren't the housing lenders doing the same thin? And who are you Libatrds going to blame when all these GM cars start getting repoed? The evil BANKS? GM is using GMAC-ALLY is owned by ..... GM ..... who's CEO is .... Obama!!!
http://www.ally.com/auto/
Oh, don't think GMAC is now ALLY? Well here is their history.
http://www.ally.com/about/company-structure/h...
But you Libtards will never blame who is really responsible and that is....... the Progressive agenda!!! Yep, EVERYONE needs a nice house and a nice car whether of not they can afford it!!!

Location hidden

#96055 Aug 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Irritated EH?
I think they are really worried as they know Obama is on his way out!!!
Learn to Read

United States

#96056 Aug 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Reading Impaired, Did you hear GM is making SUB-PRIME, no down payment loans? Yep, GM sales are gown 6.5% so they are now doing loans to people who have credit scores as low as .... 540 and letting them finance 100%.
Ah, weren't the housing lenders doing the same thin? And who are you Libatrds going to blame when all these GM cars start getting repoed? The evil BANKS? GM is using GMAC-ALLY is owned by ..... GM ..... who's CEO is .... Obama!!!
http://www.ally.com/auto/
Oh, don't think GMAC is now ALLY? Well here is their history.
http://www.ally.com/about/company-structure/h...
But you Libtards will never blame who is really responsible and that is....... the Progressive agenda!!! Yep, EVERYONE needs a nice house and a nice car whether of not they can afford it!!!
Wow. Amazing. And so irrelevant.

Speaking of ... ever find that hate speech post you were ranting about and trying to attribute to me? No? What a shocker

Welcome to August 2012. Another month where it must really suck to be a pathetic ignorant fauxcon Birfoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Susanm 1,402,952
Word (Dec '08) 39 min They cannot kill ... 6,544
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 72,036
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 41 min They cannot kill ... 2,841
News Lots of Wheat But Not Enough Protein Sends Buye... 1 hr Joe Balls 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,264
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ize Found 70,819
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr CrunchyBacon 103,111

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages