BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189842 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#90792 Jul 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Then be a true conservative and welcome to this great nation all the hard-working Mexicans who come here across the border to work every day.
Sorry, I don't own a mansion where I can hire a Mexican to work for mere pennies, like you and Mumsy do.
What happened to your pic of your boobs, Terri?
Your black boobs are bigger than your white ones.
Why pretend to be something you are not?
Grand Birther

Dublin, OH

#90795 Jul 12, 2012
Did birthers matter today?

Just checking.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#90798 Jul 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
Fortunately, we do not rely on your interpretation of the Constitution.
Not my interpretation. Your United States Supreme Court has spoken dispositively:
Kerchner v. Obama, 669 F. Supp. 2d 477 (D.N.J. 2009) aff'd, 612 F.3d 204 (3d Cir. 2010), cert. denied, 131 S. Ct. 663 (2010), upholding the Presidentís eligibility as a natural-born American citizen. CASE CLOSED. RES JUDICATA. So sorry.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#90799 Jul 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
#90,118
Which President in the post-WWII era had the lowest marginal federal income tax rates for middle-class couples (filing jointly)?
=
Based on the above what do you proffer was your boy's strong economic suit? BTW, the only legitimate comparison is after the "first three years."
=
Was your Cambridge friend a classmate of my deceased husband? Was he on The Law Review? Was he able to retire in his early 40s?
Query: do you know anyone who is proud to have attended law school in South Bend?
More spin and obfuscations, but hey, thanks for presenting the clear evidence that you are a hyperpartisan leftwing liberal willing to post unadulterated, meaningless bullsh!t to make a point.

All you need to know about Reagan then and Obama now:

Deficit to GDP ratio:

Ronald Reagan
1981-88 4.2 %
1982-89 4.2
Average 4.2

Barack Obama
2009-12* 9.1
2010-12 8.7
Average 8.9
*fiscal 2012 ends Sept. 30, 2012, so this figure is estimated

Source: Economic Report of the President, February 2012

We could throw a few more facts and figures at you... I'm sure you would love to mire us down in a weak attempt to discredit the man who fully understood the hiring class needed to be saved before the working class could improve their circumstance. Try this one, "Terri Tanna", we are now printing money out of control, which has the economic imperative of creating worldwide inflation while devaluing the dollar even further, a consequence of liberal elites abusing control of the world reserver currency. And we are borrowing to keep pace with the deficit, which under Obama has ballooned from just under 500 billion under Bush Jr., to over 2.9 TRILLION under Obama. Can you multiply and divide, Terri? Do the friggin math.

Have no idea the point you are attempting to make in that last paragraph. A veiled attempt at being clever that just didn't get off the ground.

You are a legend in your own mind, Terri. Trying to discredit the man who took double-digit unemployment and very high inflation from Jimmy Friggin Carter, and then turned it around record time to produce the greatest prosperity the WORLD has ever seen is futile, even for a self-proclaimed genius like you. Trying to discredit a man who basically made the working professional prosper, who has kept us safe even today by creating his Star Wars initiative, who single-handedly had more to do with the breakup of the USSR, who proved to the world that the best short-term gains of Keynesian policies would be ineffective at best in comparison to supply-side, trickle-down economics, is going nowhere.

Unless, of course, lies and half-truths are presented.

I am growing tired of this conversation. Time to retire to a glass of Makers Mark, sweet vermouth, ice, Angostura, and a cherry.

#90800 Jul 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"OPEN THE LINK.
"Classic "birther" non-factual reporting. The article merely says that Obama "uses" the wrong social security number. No evidence as to where or how or when he has "used" it.
"BTW, why are you so reluctant to post his SSN for all to see.
"ANSWER: Because you don't know the number any more than "investigator" Daniels and you lied when you said you posted it before.
"Wrong on both counts.
"The link merely stated he "used" the SSN without stating precisely where or when or for what purpose.
"Typical 'birther''reporting'-- lots of words without any data.
It is sophomoric to post URLs. If there is real content, put the essence in your post if you even understand what is being stated.
"BTW, what is the title of the most-respected economics book by your 'economist?'"
====
Just Sayin wrote:
Now you've ticked me off woman and taking your clothes off isn't going to help your case.
If I make a statement you don't believe it and you ask for confirmation. If I source it you complain that I am illiterate and can not express myself.
Sorry, sonny.
Your link did not state what you said it did. It did not support you at all.
As an aside, why don't you give the Class the titles of any three economics books you have in your library. ANY THREE.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#90801 Jul 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many of you remember "regular" gasoline? With lead in it? Do you remember when we phased it out? Well, in 1985 I went to Germany and they still had leaded gas. And they still had it when I left in 1988.
The only difference was that they stopped the cheaters. They raise the tax on leaded gasoline so it was cheaper to us UNleaded. Now, who would cheat if it was going to cost you more money?
And then there was smoking. Europeans smoke just about everywhere. Yep, in matters of pollution they are at least ten years behind us.
Oh, my plane uses 100LL (Low Lead) as they just can't seem to get the octane above about 95 with out lead. Now my plane could probably work fine with 91/96 UL auto gas without alcohol but not 80/87 UL Av Gas. But there are still a lot of planes out there to include most turbocharged engines that just have to have 100 octane.
Strange, they are still 60% less polluted than we are. And leaded gas is out. And smoking is out in most public places, even in smoke-Paris (France) no smoking in restaurants and cafes and pubs.And it works! Germany had more problems with the no-smoking rules, but they're pretty much smoke-free all over now.

Yes, still 60%+ less pollution in Germany and all over Western Europe, but higher in the UK.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#90802 Jul 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Did birthers matter today?
Just checking.
No they did not. But we are still waiting for a fully certified and authentic birth certificate to be presented. By point of fact, it has not happened.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#90803 Jul 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, if you want to chill out, just get in a plane and climb up to ten thousand feet. The Standard Temp. laps rate is 2 degrees C, or about 3 degrees F, so if you climb 10,000 feet you have lost 20C, or 30F.
And if you climb to 30,000 feet you will lose about 60C, or 90F, and you will be frost!
So? Who lives at10,000 feet + except in the Andes and Himalayas? And no one above 12,000. Why those numbers?

#90804 Jul 12, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
At least I graduated from high school.
Glad you didn't overdo all that education by going to junior college.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#90806 Jul 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But intimidation is part of the Libtards tactics.
Please tell everyone how Democrats intimidate citizens. With respectable back-up material please. Sighhhhh, never mind.
Grand Birther

Dublin, OH

#90807 Jul 12, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
to over 2.9 TRILLION under Obama. Can you multiply and divide,
The budget deficit is 2.9 trillion?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#90808 Jul 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever tell the Class the name of this economist?
Robert Wiedemer is Managing Director of Absolute Investment Manager and is also co-author of a current best seller titled Aftershock: Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown

Of course he is selling his business and his current book but his past predictions have pretty much been on target so I listen and then go on to someone else then form my own opinion.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#90809 Jul 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, why did Obama not go to the NAACP Convention this year?
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they carry coals to Newcastle?
How many days did the NAACP's Convention run? Are you telling me O'Bummer could not fit one day to make a speech in person?
He is the First Democrat presidential candidate to address them in THIRTY years!!!!
Is it because Obama has more empathy for illegal aliens than the out of work black American citizens?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#90810 Jul 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please explain for those who have a less elite legal education than you how one court can prevent a party from seeking redress in another court. The Class waits with bated breath."

Just Sayin wrote:
I'm the one who stated a long time ago that the law is only as good as the court/judge who interprets it.

<quoted text>
Thank you for exposing that you know nothing about jurisprudence.
"How one court can prevent a party from seeking redress in another court." The question remains open.
Yada Yada Yada

The last 139 and counting Obama court cases not to mention the SCOTUS decision proves my statement.

I believe that each state is going through the motions for pure monetary purposes. The courts already know they are going to rule against the plaintiff.

#90811 Jul 12, 2012
More unanswered questions:
#90,302
The Last Templar wrote:
"there is a diminishing rate of return on tax revenue as one raises the tax rate."
Terri Tanna wrote:
BTW, tax rates under Obama are DRAMATICALLY LOWER across all income lines than under Ronnie.
Am I wrong? Can you show otherwise?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#90812 Jul 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#90,628
Just Sayin wrote:
"I thought about sourcing the whole article but your comment makes me glad I didn't."
<quoted text>

Terri Tanna wrote:
Are you confusing sourcing with citing?

Yes or no?
Yes and no.

#90813 Jul 12, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
we are still waiting for a fully certified and authentic birth certificate to be presented. By point of fact, it has not happened.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
What is the constitutional or other legal authority for a state-issued birth document in connection with presidential eligibility?

#90814 Jul 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Robert Wiedemer is Managing Director of Absolute Investment Manager and is also co-author of a current best seller titled Aftershock: Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown
Of course he is selling his business and his current book but his past predictions have pretty much been on target so I listen and then go on to someone else then form my own opinion.
Thank you!
As nearly as I can tell Mr. Wiedemer is a financial writer. He is not an ECONOMIST. He's not even a Ph.D. He is in the same category as Lou Dobbs when it comes to financial matters.

#90815 Jul 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
The courts already know they are going to rule against the plaintiff.
CORRECT. It has been conclusively proven there is no legal authority to support the various "birther" fantasies that have been proffered. NONE.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#90816 Jul 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you didn't overdo all that education by going to junior college.
Me too Terri, me too.
I wouldn't be as smart and alert as I am now.
I'd be a brainwashed lemming like you.
Thinking that money is all that matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nuculur option 1,236,170
amy 6-2 11 min Kuuipo 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Earthling-1 53,586
abby 6-2 57 min Sublime1 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Newt Gingrinch 99,595
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 3 hr Drifter 46
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr Red_Forman 5,253
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]