BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242531 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#90860 Jul 13, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly why the ghetto people won't vote for Herman Cain, Allen West or Alan Keyes. It's because all those men believe in hard work and responsibility and don't promote people with their hands open for freebies.
Nope, no need to project.
I'd never vote Democrat again in my life.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume things not evident Siouxweety. Iím now retired and was lucky enough to have worked the entire time and never received one penny of unemployment insurance payments my entire working career. Iíve never asked for anything, but Iíve given plenty.
Iím afraid its nut cases like you who assume things are free or you donít have to pay for shit. Why else would you be raising so much hell about Obamacare or paying fair taxes? The only explanation is you either donít already have health insurance and are not willing to pay for it or you think the able bodied should get a free ride. You canít have it both ways. By the same token, you canít have fire fighters, police, teachers, good roads etc without paying for them.
Further, getting rid of subsidies that benefit the poor in favor of tax cuts for the rich will do nothing to lower your taxes (if you pay any at all) as you obviously donít pay enough taxes to support a school janitor for a month if in fact you do pay income tax. By and large itís the rich who pay the bulk of the taxes as they well should because they make virtually all the money. That you would support cutting programs for our poorest citizens to benefit our riches is disturbing; especially in light of the fact that it will do absolutely nothing to enhance or enrich your life.
I assume by freebies you mean food stamps and such for the poor. Sad! Very sad.
Oops, replied to the wrong post.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#90861 Jul 13, 2012
Sandy wrote:
MSNBC host Rachel Maddow on Wednesday night blasted former Massachussetts Gov. Mitt Romney, accusing the Republican presidential candidate of being a serial liar.
ďThis is hard to talk about in the day to day news context, because there are such low expectations for politicians being truthful and because the word Ďlieí is both under-used and over-used to the point where everybody is a little touchy about it,Ē she said.
ďBut the degree to which Mr. Romney lies, all the time, about all sorts of stuff, and doesnít seem to care when he gets caught is maybe the single most notable thing about his campaign.Ē
Maddow said the Romney lied about Obama making the economy worse and then lied about saying Obama made it worse, lied about his professional background, lied about his health care policy in Massachusetts, lied about the cost of Obamaís health care reform, lied about the federal deficit, lied about Obama cutting Medicare benefits, lied about Obama raising corporate tax rates, lied about Obamaís trade deals, and even lied about the national anthem.
ďHe lies all the time, really easily,Ē she continued.ďHe says things that are not true with unnerving frequency.Ē
Oh wow, have you seen MCNBC's ratings?

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FNCís America Live:::::::::: 197,000 (25-54)

CNNís Newsroom:::::::::: 124,000 (25-54)

MSNBC Andrea Mitchell Reports: 34,000 (25-54)

Location hidden

#90862 Jul 13, 2012
nebka wrote:
Take a look at this for Coal Burning.
Radioactive trace elementsCoal is a sedimentary rock formed primarily from accumulated plant matter, and it includes many inorganic minerals and elements which were deposited along with organic material during its formation. As the rest of the Earth's crust, coal also contains low levels of uranium, thorium, and other naturally occurring radioactive isotopes whose release into the environment leads to radioactive contamination. While these substances are present as very small trace impurities, enough coal is burned that significant amounts of these substances are released. A 1,000 MW coal-burning power plant could have an uncontrolled release of as much as 5.2 metric tons per year of uranium (containing 74 pounds (34 kg) of uranium-235) and 12.8 metric tons per year of thorium. In comparison, a 1,000 MW nuclear plant will generate about 30 short tons of high-level radioactive solid packed waste per year. It is estimated that during 1982, US coal burning released 155 times as much uncontrolled radioactivity into the atmosphere as the Three Mile Island incident.
A study released in August 2010 that examined state pollution data in the United States by the organizations Environmental Integrity Project, the Sierra Club and Earthjustice found that coal ash produced by coal-fired power plants dumped at sites across 21 U.S. states has contaminated ground water with toxic elements. The contaminants including the poisons arsenic and lead.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_fuel_powe...
Environmental impact of the coal industry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_im...
Oh wow, you need to move to Antarctica as soon as you can!
But, if you plan on staying here in America, might I suggest you not use any electricity. No lights, no fans, not even to charge you all electric car.

Moreno Valley, CA

#90863 Jul 13, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha, so all those publications who have been saying "Oops! We made a mistake when saying Obama was born in Kenya", they all really did make a lot of mistakes, didn't they?
I noticed that Obama has a lot of people covering up for his past mistakes.
But keep your head in the sand.
Maybe you enjoy being lied to and BS'ed upon.
The more likely scenario is that you enjoy being a willfully ignorant birfoon.

Birther cases won - 0
Birther cases lost - 137
Birther cases pending - 9

Location hidden

#90864 Jul 13, 2012
Gosch Foundation wrote:
<quoted text>In the early months of 2003, just prior to the illegal invasion of Iraq,.........
Ah, our Congress and the United Nations approved of the Iraq Invasion. And we were not alone. The following countries participated with U.S.: United Kingdom, Poland and Australia.
And what you Libtards have never answered, if Bush did anything illegal, why was he not impeached?

Location hidden

#90865 Jul 13, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok to be gay jockey shorts, BO is the first gay president.
Yea, just as soon as BO moved to Washington he stopped using the services of black puffer boys and started to use only white puffer boys like Kal Penn. Now, what was Kal Penn doing in Dupont Cir. at 1:30 a.m.? Well, Kal was getting his.
You see gays have their puffing order. You see BO gets puffed on but he will not puff on others so they, in turn, go to places like Dupont Cir. to get puffed on by some local queen.
Yep, they have puffers and puffees and BO doesn't puff anyone.

White House staffer Kalpen Modi -- yes, that's Kal Penn -- robbed at gunpoint in Northwest D.C.

Kalpen Modi.(Chris Pizzello/AP)
Kal Penn, the actor-turned-Obama-staffer, was robbed at gunpoint in Northwest Washington early Tuesday morning, an official confirmed today.

A D.C. police official told our colleague Paul Duggan that Penn (who these days goes by his birth name, Kalpen Modi) was accosted around 1:30 a.m. near 15th and S streets in the Dupont Circle area by a gunman, who walked up to him and took a wallet and other belongings.

It was "a basic street robbery," said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the department typically does not discuss victims or witnesses by name. No one was hurt in the incident, which was first reported by TMZ.

Penn, 32, an ardent Obama campaigner, gave up his role on the hit series "House" last year to take a job as an associate director in the White House's Office of Public Engagement. But he's scheduled to return to Hollywood later this year, to resume his acting career with a role in a new "Harold and Kumar" Christmas movie.

Location hidden

#90866 Jul 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, mr righ ness - I've said so many times. More than half of Canadians are gay. And more than half are communists. Yes,. you<re right, gay and communist go together like birther and racist. Must be worrisome to have a neighbour like Canada, no? Oh, btw, if you ever get to understand a map, we are your northern neighbour. Surprise!!
There you go again. Just because you are gay, you think half of your population is gay. I have told you before that being gay is a deviant life style.
Look it up, deviant means "not normal". 90+% of all people are straight with the rest being homosexuals, bisexuals, pedophiles, zoophilias (goat lovers), etc.!

Location hidden

#90867 Jul 13, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok to be gay jockey shorts, BO is the first gay president.
According to Morgan Freeman, BO is our first mixed-race president.

July 13, 2012
Morgan Freeman on Obama
By Jack Kerwick

Last Friday, while on Michel Martin's NPR show, "Tell Me More," Hollywood titan Morgan Freeman informed his host that, contrary to the prevailing wisdom, Barack Hussein Obama is not America's first black president.
He is the country's "first mixed-race president." The first black president, Freeman continued, has not as yet "arisen."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/07/morgan...

Location hidden

#90868 Jul 13, 2012
Gosch Foundation wrote:
<quoted text>Bohemian Grove Exposed!- Jesus Is Savior
Bohemian Grove Exposed! The Dark Secrets of Bohemian Grove (Free Video ó
1 Hour, 50 Minutes). You are listening to an actually MP3 recording of the ...
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi... - 112k -
All you Libtards are perverts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch

Location hidden

#90869 Jul 13, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I was talking with a good friend of mine today who is an orthopaedic surgeon. We were talking about work and money. He told me that oftentimes when he is driving in to work on a early Saturady morning that he would rather be doing that than be playing golf.
He is a very honest man.
I was seen at the ER in Grand Island, NE a dozen years ago for food poisoning, listeria. I think I was the only one in the ER and while I was recovering the doctor said to me that he was thinking about becoming a .... long-haul trucker. I have met a lot of people who had very interesting occupations before trucking.
I even ran into a full Colonel from the Air Force. He was the tanker squadron's commander at Barksdale before he retired. I asked him why trucking and he pointed to a dimple i his forehead and said he was shot in the head during a convenience store robbery which ended his Air Force Carrier as well as his flying carrier. It took him two years to recover and he was retired in Upstate New York and his wife wanted to stay there forever. He couldn't so he took up trucking. He would spend a couple weeks on the road and a couple of weeks at home doing "honey-do" projects. You know, honey do this, honey do that, honey do me!

Location hidden

#90870 Jul 13, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The more likely scenario is that you enjoy being a willfully ignorant birfoon.
Birther cases won - 0
Birther cases lost - 137
Birther cases pending - 9
We won't give up, will we? And more than 50% of all Americans question Obama's Natural Born citizenship status and We the People have the right to know whether or not the president of our country is a crook.
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#90871 Jul 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But intimidation is part of the Libtards tactics.
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the Occutards (Occupy Wall Streeters, etc.). They have done over $10 million in damages in less than one year. The Libtards who occupied the Wisconsin State House did $1.5 million in damages to the building!
That is what you Libtards do. When you don't get your way, you throw temper tantrums.
The Calvary Chapel David Barton Connection Why Is This So ...
The Calvary Chapel David Barton Connection Why Is This So Significant?
Commentary by Roger Oakland www.understandthetimes.org . For printer friendly ...

http://www.understandthetimes.org/commentary/ ...- 86k -
David Barton Why is David Barton Ducking Debates About his Work? Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tue, 06/12/2012 - 11:45am
Last year, Warren Throckmorton began writing a series of blog posts about the false claims made by David Barton about Thomas Jefferson, which eventually culminated in a new book he co-authored called "Getting Jefferson Right: Fact Checking Claims about Our Third President."

At the time when Throckmorton was just beginning this undertaking, he was invited to appear on a radio program hosted by Paul Edwards to discuss his work alongside Barton himself, who had initially agreed to appear on the program but then reneged once he learned that he'd actually have to defend his work against someone who could challenge his false claims and set the record straight. Barton eventually agreed to appear on the program but refused to debate Throckmorton directly, insisting that he would only speak with Edwards.

Throckmorton has not been the only one working to debunk Barton's brand of right-wing pseudo-history, as history professor John Fea has also taken on Barton's work in both his book "Was America Founded As a Christian Nation?" as well as on his blog.

Today, Fea reported that he and Barton were invited to appear on a radio program hosted by Jerry Newcombe of Truth in Action Ministries last night to discuss Barton's work ... and once again, when faced with the prospect of having to defend his work against someone capable of setting the record straight, Barton backed out:

Newcombe didn't waste any time bringing up David Barton's new book on Thomas Jefferson. He thought that Barton's argument in the book was on the mark and he questioned why I had called him a "pseudo-historian." He reminded me that "pseudo" was a derivative of the Greek word for "liar."

I responded to Newcombe by saying some of the same things I have written about numerous times here at The Way of Improvement Leads Home. I think Barton's work is problematic for two reasons.

First, he often gets his facts wrong.(On this point I gave a plug for Warren Throckmorton and Michael Coulter's e-book, Getting Jefferson Right). Newcombe defended Barton by pointing to the numerous "unconfirmed quotations" that Barton put on his website after he was called out by historians. He saw this as a mark of Barton's integrity. I wonder if Barton will do the same thing about some of his factual inaccuracies and misleading interpretations in The Jefferson Lies.

Second, Barton misrepresents the past by manipulating it for his own partisan political views. Historians need to be somewhat removed from the political process so that they can interpret the past in a disinterested and nonpartisan way. If they get too broiled in promoting causes they lose some of their integrity as historians.

Location hidden

#90872 Jul 13, 2012
Hmm, sounds a lot worse than "unappropriated" comments to me. But since he is a D.C. cop, he will probably just get a wrist slap.

Cop Investigated for Comments About Michelle Obama
By Z. Byron Wolf | ABC OTUS News Ė

During that conversation, the officials said, the officer allegedly said he would shoot the First Lady and then used his phone to retrieve a picture of the firearm he said he would use. It was not immediately clear what type of firearm was allegedly shown.
http://news.yahoo.com/cop-investigated-commen...
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#90873 Jul 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't give up, will we? And more than 50% of all Americans question Obama's Natural Born citizenship status and We the People have the right to know whether or not the president of our country is a crook.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sh163n1lJ4MXX
Ask I am sure he would tell you what you want to hear/ David Barton (author)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Barton (born 1954) is an American evangelical Christian minister,
conservative activist, and author. He founded WallBuilders, a Texas-based
organization ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Barton_ (author)- 109k -
WallBuilders - RationalWiki
WallBuilders is a Texas-based dominionist Christian book publisher which
appears to mainly serve as the in-house publishing vehicle for the writings of ...

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/WallBuilders - 31k -

Location hidden

#90874 Jul 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the Occutards (Occupy Wall Streeters, etc.). They have done over $10 million in damages in less than one year. The Libtards who occupied the Wisconsin State House did $1.5 million in damages to the building!
That is what you Libtards do. When you don't get your way, you throw temper tantrums.
Gosch Foundation wrote:
<quoted text>The Calvary Chapel David Barton Connection Why Is This So ...
The Calvary Chapel David Barton Connection Why Is This So Significant?
Commentary by Roger Oakland www.understandthetimes.org . For printer friendly ...
http://www.understandthetimes.org/commentary/ ...- 86k -
David Barton Why is David Barton Ducking Debates About his Work? Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tue, 06/12/2012 - 11:45am
Last year, Warren Throckmorton began writing a series of blog posts about the false claims made by David Barton about Thomas Jefferson, which eventually culminated in a new book he co-authored called "Getting Jefferson Right: Fact Checking Claims about Our Third President."
At the time when Throckmorton was just beginning this undertaking, he was invited to appear on a radio program hosted by Paul Edwards to discuss his work alongside Barton himself, who had initially agreed to appear on the program but then reneged once he learned that he'd actually have to defend his work against someone who could challenge his false claims and set the record straight. Barton eventually agreed to appear on the program but refused to debate Throckmorton directly, insisting that he would only speak with Edwards.
Throckmorton has not been the only one working to debunk Barton's brand of right-wing pseudo-history, as history professor John Fea has also taken on Barton's work in both his book "Was America Founded As a Christian Nation?" as well as on his blog.
Today, Fea reported that he and Barton were invited to appear on a radio program hosted by Jerry Newcombe of Truth in Action Ministries last night to discuss Barton's work ... and once again, when faced with the prospect of having to defend his work against someone capable of setting the record straight, Barton backed out:
Newcombe didn't waste any time bringing up David Barton's new book on Thomas Jefferson. He thought that Barton's argument in the book was on the mark and he questioned why I had called him a "pseudo-historian." He reminded me that "pseudo" was a derivative of the Greek word for "liar."
I responded to Newcombe by saying some of the same things I have written about numerous times here at The Way of Improvement Leads Home. I think Barton's work is problematic for two reasons.
First, he often gets his facts wrong.(On this point I gave a plug for Warren Throckmorton and Michael Coulter's e-book, Getting Jefferson Right). Newcombe defended Barton by pointing to the numerous "unconfirmed quotations" that Barton put on his website after he was called out by historians. He saw this as a mark of Barton's integrity. I wonder if Barton will do the same thing about some of his factual inaccuracies and misleading interpretations in The Jefferson Lies.
Second, Barton misrepresents the past by manipulating it for his own partisan political views. Historians need to be somewhat removed from the political process so that they can interpret the past in a disinterested and nonpartisan way. If they get too broiled in promoting causes they lose some of their integrity as historians.
Typical Libtard, run, dodge and jump around the issue! Reality is tough, ain't it?

Location hidden

#90875 Jul 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Gosch Foundation wrote:
<quoted text>Ask I am sure he would tell you what you want to hear/ David Barton (author)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Barton (born 1954) is an American evangelical Christian minister,
conservative activist, and author. He founded WallBuilders, a Texas-based
organization ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Barton_ (author)- 109k -
WallBuilders - RationalWiki
WallBuilders is a Texas-based dominionist Christian book publisher which
appears to mainly serve as the in-house publishing vehicle for the writings of ...
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/WallBuilders - 31k -
What's your point?
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#90876 Jul 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Typical Libtard, run, dodge and jump around the issue! Reality is tough, ain't it?
Barclays plans to ditch 'Nazi' eagle logo - Telegraph
Jun 19, 2007 ... Barclays plans to ditch 'Nazi' eagle logo. Barclays logo: Barclays plans to ditch '
Nazi' eagle logo. The Barclays logo has been modified many ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/155493... -
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#90877 Jul 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
What's your point?
put your thinking cap on for a change, instead of just repeating Fox and Rushbo coded talking points.
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#90878 Jul 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sh163n1lJ4MXX
Jeff Gannon, presum aka Johnny Gosch, interview Bill Maher ...
Sep 27, 2009 ... Mind Control/Child Abuse Victim Jeff Gannon[Worked For Bush]by mikemb123
10263 views; Nancy Grace Johnny Gosch Part 1.mpg 15:01 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch... - 151k - Cached - Similar Pages
Jeff Gannon, pres. aka. Johnny Gosch: Report on "Countdown ...
Oct 17, 2008 ... Jeff Gannon IS Johnny Gosch.... I just Googled this guy and there are pictures of
Bush-43 huggin him, kissing him on the head, holding him ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch... - 155k - Cached - Similar Pages
Jeff Gannon, pres. aka Johnny Gosch: Bill Maher discussing with ...
Oct 12, 2008 ... If Jeff Gannon is Johnny Gosch, in George W. Bush's&#65279; White House, with the past
allegations and documentation of the Franklin scandal and ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch... - 157k - Cached - Similar Pages
Mind Control/Child Abuse Victim Jeff Gannon[Worked For Bush ...
Oct 21, 2010 ... Either way it looks like the right wing hero Bush was in all probability a closet ....
Jeff Gannon, presum aka Johnny Gosch, interview Bill Maherby ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch... - 163k -

Moreno Valley, CA

#90879 Jul 13, 2012
Blacksmustgo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey negro, you are a bitch. You are a sheep. If you stupid fucking animals wouldn't rape, riot, steal, and kill every fucking thing that comes in contact with your shit race, you probably wouldn't have the horrible PR problem. Perhaps you animals should look within your own community. Black on black crime is at such an astronomical level it's almost unbelievable. "It seems fishy to me." Does it really? Well, let's see. Blacks make up 13% of the population but commit over 40% of the crime (depending on the study/survey). Doesn't that scream, "we need to look at our community?" I guess not. People in glass houses, fucktard, people in glass houses.
Obama is a Marxist piece of shit who hates this country. In fact, he doesn't give a shit about poor black people. While you blacks complain about the white man, he is eating better than you. He is going on vacations, campaigns getting millions in contributions and stirring up race riots. If you ever got into a race war you'd lose! So why start one? He really doesn't give a shit about anyone but him. In fact, I'm sure he doesn't even realize he's a negro. He throws a few scraps here and there to shut you up. He cares nothing for you and only cares for his power. He's willing to use you dumb blacks (which of course you're so stupid, so you'll again, vote for him) to get re-elected. So go nuts, post on topix about how he's your buddy. It's almost amusing to see you blacks enslaving one another YET AGAIN. I hope you stupid fucks realize that most of the slave trade to the the US (England and the world) was propagated by African tribes enslaving one another. You know it's the Democrats that hate blacks? Fuck, you black people are stupid!
Black power, yeah!
Young blacks do in fact commit more than their share of crime, but stats without context is as meaningless as your tirade. You of course have more to fear from whites than blacks as 84 percent of whites are killed by other whites as with all other violent crimes committed against whites. Youíll probably find equally accurate stats for all races.

I suppose now that whites are no longer permitted to rape, murder and lynch blacks at will youíve suddenly become outraged. Go figure. Wasnít long ago blacks were wondering what the hell was wrong with your race.

That is not to say the black community does not in fact have serious crime problem that must certainly be addressed as it surely does. It is to say your tirade offers no solutions and is in effect totally worthless.

The rest of your post is nothing save drivel from an unimaginative ignorant birfoon whoís probably never heard of black enterprise.com or any other black organizations where blacks are trying to get ahead yet has no trouble believing all blacks or out to rape his wife and steal his possessions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min smile n wave 1,580,675
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3,699
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 4 hr Sojourner UNtruth 19
Super Stalker 4 hr Donald Supporter 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 5 hr gracew 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr SweLL GirL 11,174
A Different White House. 6 hr The Right Guy 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance