BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 3,319)

Showing posts 66,361 - 66,380 of173,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Nsitefulone wrote:
Damn
I cannot believe there are STILL some losers questioning the presidents place of birth. Un-Freaken Believable.
It is clear that racism in this country is as alive as it ever was...that so many white folk think that this is "their" country and that "they" rule! What a bunch of idiots.
It really doesn't matter the subject, there is a clear, willful divide when it comes to how blacks and whites perceive things in this country. But what blows me away is the fact that many whites are still in denial about the truth of the matter. Take this "birth certificate" bull shyt. Why is it only white folk who question this? But they won't admit it is all about their racism, instead, they pretend like it is about the upholding of the constitution. The same document the same racist ignore and have ignored since the abolition of slavery. LOL NOW, OMG it's the Holy Grail!
This country needs to make a national holiday for the entire month of January called ( the looking glass self) where racism is confronted every day of that month with no repercussions, save Murder! The ignorance of racism, the idea that one man thinks the color of his skin makes him "ruler of the universe" is quit stupid and it retards the advancement of mankind.
President Obama, the black man with the Muslim name have a lot of white men acting a complete fool. I think personally, the reason they are so upset with the brother being the Leader of the Free world, is that it shatters their delusions of superiority!
All this rage really isn't directed at the president, it is inside of the haters and it has to come out, lest they explode and self destruct.(which is a thought) smiling. Anyway... my message to ALL of you Obama haters is this: Grow Up! Stop Whining! Try being supportive and lend a hand in helping the man get this country on track. The time for crying has passed. That would have been while Bush was in office. Maybe..just Maybe if all the smack you're giving this president had been given to the last, we never would have experienced Iraq, nor would we have troops in Afghanistan AND we might not have experienced an economic melt down as you might have prevented the THIEVES from robbing you blind in the first place.
Well said. Judge him on his record, not the colour of his skin. He's good or no good,(both can be valid opinions), no matter what his skin colour. GWB was a disaster. Not because he is white, but because he was a disaster, plain and simple.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
O'Bummer was just a token black at Harvard
<quoted text>
But Tootsie, that is not the question. You think they should have a black editor of the Harvard Law School Review simply because 15-20% are a minority?
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." DR. MLK Jr.
Tell me Tootsie, When did the very first black attend Harvard Law School? And after all those years they finally had to pick a black simply because the long-nose liberals felt guilty.
Here's a person who, intellectually, is a Cro Magnon compared to Barack Obama, yet brands him a token black. A man who thinks that skin colour and being armed confer intellectual superiority. There is no arguing with such a closed and lost being.

PS : A repeat as I had replied to the wrong post.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Oh, but those Israeli Jews are murders!!!

UN rights office says Gaza executions unlawful
http://news.yahoo.com/un-rights-office-says-g...

Oh, Israel does carry out capture or kill of know Hamas terrorists and you Libtards think they are the ones who are evil. But how many captured terrorist have been executed in Israel? I will be waiting for the answer!!!

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you also feel the same way about the New Black Panthers who have issued a Dead or Alive bounty on Geo. Zimmerman?
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
yes...so your point is???
My point being these is no evidence that Geo. Zimmerman violated anyone's civil right but there is more than enough evidence that the New Black Panthers have made several senior felonies by making there Death or Kidnapping warrant against Mr. Zimmerman not to mention that they have violated white people's civil right numerous times.
Racial bigotry can cut both ways. If you punish people because of their race or promote a race above others. Affirmative actions based on race are a gross violation of the other racial groups.
I know, I know, you Libtards are using your Social Justice agenda to correct wrongs that were done to groups generations ago even it it discriminates against the other racial group(s)!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/un-rights-office-says-g...
Oh, Israel does carry out capture or kill of know Hamas terrorists and you Libtards think they are the ones who are evil. But how many captured terrorist have been executed in Israel? I will be waiting for the answer!!!
I don't know, probably none. How many captured Israelis have been executed in Palestine? I will be waiting for the answer. Incidentally , the ratio of Palestinians-to-Israelis killed in war or otherwise since 1948 is almost 20 to 1. I will also wait for the answer to that one.

I repeat, I am pro Palestine and pro Israel and at the same time anti-Palestine and anti-Israel as both sides use terror, one side with suicide bombers and rockets, the other anonymous murderous warplanes, and destruction of housing and embargos. The main 3 powers have to get these two sides together and FORCE them to negotiate and arrive at a settlement.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

O'Bummer was just a token black at Harvard

<quoted text>
But Tootsie, that is not the question. You think they should have a black editor of the Harvard Law School Review simply because 15-20% are a minority?
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." DR. MLK Jr.
Tell me Tootsie, When did the very first black attend Harvard Law School? And after all those years they finally had to pick a black simply because the long-nose liberals felt guilty.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a person who, intellectually, is a Cro Magnon compared to Barack Obama, yet brands him a token black. A man who thinks that skin colour and being armed confer intellectual superiority. There is no arguing with such a closed and lost being.
PS : A repeat as I had replied to the wrong post.
Obama was an "average" high school student and an "average" student at Occidental and there is no indication that he was anything other than average at Harvard. The only thing he seems to be good at is conning people with his gift of gab. Surely there was not one other student at Harvard who was far more qualified to be Editor for the Harvard Law Review than O'Bummer Boy which means O'Bummer was selected solely on the color of his skin!!!
Well, my CQ is far superior to Barrack Obama's. I seriously doubt he could survive in a wilderness situation.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/un-rights-office-says-g ...
<quoted text>
I don't know, probably none. How many captured Israelis have been executed in Palestine? I will be waiting for the answer. Incidentally , the ratio of Palestinians-to-Israelis killed in war or otherwise since 1948 is almost 20 to 1. I will also wait for the answer to that one.
I repeat, I am pro Palestine and pro Israel and at the same time anti-Palestine and anti-Israel as both sides use terror, one side with suicide bombers and rockets, the other anonymous murderous warplanes, and destruction of housing and embargos. The main 3 powers have to get these two sides together and FORCE them to negotiate and arrive at a settlement.
Typical Libtardian Logic. The idea of waging war is not to kill as many people as you can by to break the will of the enemy to continue to war. You do that in part by killing or wounding them until they get the idea to stop warring.
During WWII about twenty times as many Japanese military were killed for every ally who was and you seem to think it was our fault? No, it was the fault of the Japanese. All Bonzai charges did was make it easier to kill them.

"Some of the Japanese soldiers were only armed with rocks or a knife mounted on a pole. Others tried, but failed, to make it to Japanese ships in Saipan's harbor. Their final death count was 4,311 men. The vast majority of those casualties died in the banzai charge."
http://www.awesomestories.com/flicks/wind-tal...

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I doubt if he knows how crazy that one line is as the Marine Corps never drafted anyone.
http://www.marines.com/history-heritage/timel...
The Marines never drafted anyone? Hmmmm, according to this source the Marine Corps Drafted 42,633 during the Vietnam War alone!!!
http://history-world.org/vietnam_war_statisti...
Oh, not all draftees where Beetle Bailys. My brother-in-law was a draftee and returned from Vietnam as a Staff Sergeant (E-6) and his awards include a Bronze Star. Even though is was trained as a artilleryman he served as an infantry squad leader.
Oh, he was also awarded two Purple Hearts but you do not need to be a hero to get a PH, you just have to be wounded!!! In my unit one guy got a PH for a rat bite and another for being hung-up in a cloths line during a rocket attack. if you are seen at the aid station for any reason following any attack, you got a PH!!!

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
An odd post coming from an intellectual idiot! I hope you still do not insist that the Arctic sea ice is still shrinking?
http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/dai...
The Arctic sea ice was grown 750,000 miles since 2007 which is the equivalent of three States of California!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/un-rights-office-says-g ...
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic. The idea of waging war is not to kill as many people as you can by to break the will of the enemy to continue to war. You do that in part by killing or wounding them until they get the idea to stop warring.
During WWII about twenty times as many Japanese military were killed for every ally who was and you seem to think it was our fault? No, it was the fault of the Japanese. All Bonzai charges did was make it easier to kill them.
"Some of the Japanese soldiers were only armed with rocks or a knife mounted on a pole. Others tried, but failed, to make it to Japanese ships in Saipan's harbor. Their final death count was 4,311 men. The vast majority of those casualties died in the banzai charge."
http://www.awesomestories.com/flicks/wind-tal...
You are so full of IT. First off, I answered your question about Palestinians executed in Israel. I asked you the reverse question. Surprise, no answer on your part.

Number 2, you talk apples and oranges, again. You are the poorest analyst I have ever seen. You compare Japanese Banzai charges, etc, to poorly-armed Palestinians, but mostly, dead Palestinian CIVILIANS? Because most Palestines killed are civilians resulting from fighter-bombers ravaging Palestinian living areas. You have scant knowledge of the Middle East, and your CQ, as you call it, is null and void in this region. Come to think of it, in all world regions except the US and even there, you often leave me wondering.

You invoke violence as the ultimate solution, whether it be in conflicts between nations or in gated communities in your own country. Problem is, it's never people like you who invoke it that die, it's mostly innocent civilians, as the impacts of war have changed dramatically since WWII. More innocent civilians are killed today in armed conflicts than military. But you think that's just fine, don't you, as long as it's not you or yours.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are so full of IT. First off, I answered your question about Palestinians executed in Israel. I asked you the reverse question. Surprise, no answer on your part.
Number 2, you talk apples and oranges, again. You are the poorest analyst I have ever seen. You compare Japanese Banzai charges, etc, to poorly-armed Palestinians, but mostly, dead Palestinian CIVILIANS? Because most Palestines killed are civilians resulting from fighter-bombers ravaging Palestinian living areas. You have scant knowledge of the Middle East, and your CQ, as you call it, is null and void in this region. Come to think of it, in all world regions except the US and even there, you often leave me wondering.
You invoke violence as the ultimate solution, whether it be in conflicts between nations or in gated communities in your own country. Problem is, it's never people like you who invoke it that die, it's mostly innocent civilians, as the impacts of war have changed dramatically since WWII. More innocent civilians are killed today in armed conflicts than military. But you think that's just fine, don't you, as long as it's not you or yours.
And what is your solution to poorly armed Palestinians? You do know that Palestine is 1) not a country and 2) occupied by Israel IAW the Geneva Accords?
The allies had every right to occupy Germany, Italy and Japan forever! Have you ever read the Hague and Geneva Accords and what is a just and unjust war?
WE gave up our right to occupy those countries when, and only when, they decided to be be peaceful. Do the Palestinians have any intention of living peaceful with Israel? Absolutely NOT. They don't, and will not, recognize Israel. They want every Jew DEAD!!! Women,children, old people, it does not matter. They will kill as many Jews as they can any way they can.
Israel, on the other hand, complies with the Hague and Geneva accords and does not target non-combatants!

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another point, the Palestinians have no Army. Ergo they are civilians, civilians who are illegal combatants who are not protected by the Geneva Accords.
Oh, you mean a cop should got shoot a bank robber because ... he is a civilian? I dare say that Palestinians kill a greater percentage of civilian Jews that the Jewish military kill non-combatant Palestinians!
And, yes, you are an anti-Semitic whether you admit it or not.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And what is your solution to poorly armed Palestinians? You do know that Palestine is 1) not a country and 2) occupied by Israel IAW the Geneva Accords?
The allies had every right to occupy Germany, Italy and Japan forever! Have you ever read the Hague and Geneva Accords and what is a just and unjust war?
WE gave up our right to occupy those countries when, and only when, they decided to be be peaceful. Do the Palestinians have any intention of living peaceful with Israel? Absolutely NOT. They don't, and will not, recognize Israel. They want every Jew DEAD!!! Women,children, old people, it does not matter. They will kill as many Jews as they can any way they can.
Israel, on the other hand, complies with the Hague and Geneva accords and does not target non-combatants!
Most of the above is false. You have not one inkling of the history of Palestine, of the Balfour accords, and so on. You have no idea of the displacement of Palestinians upon the creationof Israel. You have no idea that the territorial gains of 1967, gains that are at the heart of today's dispute, resulted in Israeili aggression. Right or wrong, justified or not justified, the 1967 war was initiated by the Isrealis. Occupy Germany and Japan forever? Every right? Based on? Please quote the articles of the Geneva Conventiion on eternal occupation rights.

Oh , where is my answer on killing of prisoners? I answered yours.

Israel does not target non-combatants, you say?? Air raids on habited areas only kill guerillas, right?

Told you multiple times. I am pro both sides, but also alarmed by violence as espoused and carried out by both sides. And your incessant calls for more and more killing will solve nothing.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another point, the Palestinians have no Army. Ergo they are civilians, civilians who are illegal combatants who are not protected by the Geneva Accords.
Oh, you mean a cop should got shoot a bank robber because ... he is a civilian? I dare say that Palestinians kill a greater percentage of civilian Jews that the Jewish military kill non-combatant Palestinians!
And, yes, you are an anti-Semitic whether you admit it or not.
This last sentence of yours, "And yes, your are an anti-Semitic (sic) whether you admit it or not".

Coming from a self-confessed racist like you, that is rich. Very rich. A person who drops the black race thing every time he "regales" us with anecdotes on his black contacts, never friends, at least you'rer honest about that. Forever bending over, and patronising blacks, the sure sign of a Simon Legree in disguise.

FYI, I'm for and against both sides in the Israeli-Palestinian thing. For, for both sides' territorial claims and against both sides' incessant violence. If that is anti-semitic, so be it. I suppose your alike maniacs on the Arab side would call me anti-Palestinian. So be it also.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

who="Jacques from Ottawa"]<
Most of the above is false.

^%+^$%+

Why don't you jump into the volcano , for one time to do favor for all people, instead of talking about your idiotic leftist nut business all the time?

You are the biggest fool as the biggest left-wing radical and dumbo baloney of all time.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
An odd post coming from an intellectual idiot! I hope you still do not insist that the Arctic sea ice is still shrinking?
http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/dai...
The Arctic sea ice was grown 750,000 miles since 2007 which is the equivalent of three States of California!!!
It is still shrinking, even though it will have short periods when ice is added, but never making up the great losses of the last 50 years. Clear water navigation will become routine in less than30 yrs. Why do you think so many countries are questioning Canada's sovereignety over the Arctic now that the thaw will make ore riches and oil more accessible? Are they naive and uninformed? Unfortunately not.

Ever watched the tv programme, Ice Road truckers? Season shortened by over a month the last 10 years, and in the process of disappearing.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, there is more than enough evidence that his documents are forged so the question now is who will open acriminal investigation? Hawaii? Don't think so as they want someone from their state to be POTUS. Kenya? No, and for the very same reason. So that leaves the FBI and if you think Eric Holder will allow that you are smokin' whaccy tobaccy.
I understand that. Thank you. What I wondered about was what does Trayvon Martin and other subjects have to do with President Obama's birth certificate?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

150,000 Bond for Zimmerman....
State wanted 1,000,000.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
My boys call me Pops and everyone else including the grandkids calls me Poppo.
Thanks. Being a grandma, I thought "Poppo" sounded like a "grandpa" kind of name.
:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I am surprised Betty Crocker 101 hasn't been debated. Been on here for three years, something to do during the winter, getting ready to head back east into cooler weather for the summer.
I would say most of us are suffering from a bad case of cabin fever.
I know what you mean. We just returned north and this may be the end of Topix for me -- garden, house cleaning (house is much larger than RV), etc.
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,361 - 66,380 of173,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,071,194
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min KiMare 48,670
Monkey’s body is matched with African-American ... 21 min Clothes for spooks 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 37 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 65
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min former res 68,102
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 58 min ScarletandOlive 97,411
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••