BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anoracle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

Judged:

OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!ā€¸
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!

"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!

They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!

Have some literate person read to you the

"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?

Majority Will

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

Judged:

Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas of English and Irish descent.

Congress officially declares Obama next president
By JIM ABRAMS – 30 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP)— Congress has officially declared Barack Obama the next President of the United States after tallying electoral college votes in a centuries old tradition.
The House and Senate met in joint session to hear their colleagues read off the electoral votes from the 50 states and the District of Columbia. The outcome, never in doubt, was 365 votes for Obama and Vice President-elect Joe Biden, and 173 votes for John McCain and his running mate, Sarah Palin.
Both Democrats and Republicans gave a standing ovation as Vice President Dick Cheney, in his role as president of the Senate, announced the vote count for Obama.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.
WASHINGTON (AP)— The House and Senate are coming together in a centuries-old tradition to count the electoral votes from the November election and formally declare that Barack Obama will be the 44th president of the United States.
Vice President Dick Cheney will take a seat next to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to preside over the joint session of Congress on Thursday. In what could be his last act as president of the Senate, Cheney was to hand the certificates from each state's electors to the tellers — two members each from the House and the Senate — to be read off and tallied.
At the conclusion of the state-by-state rundown, Cheney was to read the tally sheet and announce the results — that Obama has been elected president and Joe Biden will succeed Cheney as vice president.
The 12th Amendment, ratified in 1804, directs the electors chosen by the states to meet and vote for president and vice president, conveying the results to the president of the Senate.
That was accomplished Dec. 15, when the electors, in a largely ceremonial rite preordained by Obama's Nov. 4 victory over John McCain, gathered in state capitals to cast their votes. The tally was 365 for Obama, 173 for McCain.
The electoral college is made up of 538 electors, with each state getting its equivalent in the 435-member House and the 100-member Senate. The District of Columbia gets the other three electors.
The session this year should be drama-free, unlike in 2001, when then-Vice President Al Gore presided over the session that declared George W. Bush the winner over Gore in a disputed election. Gore disallowed objections from fellow Democrats who asserted that Bush had unfairly won Florida and tried to block Florida's electoral votes from being counted.
thingy

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

To C-IV, You're being sarcastic,aren't you. Good one.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

Anoracle wrote:
Incorrect as usual. When will you paranoid loons put this to rest.
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/31773...
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

Commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nutter.
Why would Hawaii have an
'original birth certificate' from another country?
You loonies have no ability to think.
No one has produced an original birth certificate. If President Barack Hussein Obama has one,he should let the rest of the world see it.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If he showed his original birth certificate to Tom Daschle, William Ayers or Oprah Winfrey they haven't told anyone. Everyone else in the world is a lot of people to show a birth certificate to.
Factcheck.org
Politifact.com
The LA Times
World Nut Daily

Have all examined his birth certificate and told everyone.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Jan 09

Scenic Manitowoc County WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I find funny. If every lie the republicans claim about Obama were true, that would mean that the republican candidate couldn't beat a Muslim, non American, baby killing, drug dealer. How pathetic does that make the republicans?
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP

Quick, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh GET ON THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.

It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
He cannot prove that he is an American citizen by birth.
He is secretly a Muslim and took the oath today with his hand on the Koran.
The oath was not properly administered - HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT!!!!
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.

WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE GODLESS HORDES. THIS WAS A COUP
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP
It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.
LOL like I said, how pathetic are the republicans. Thanks for proving my point.

Rockford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
**** like I said, how pathetic are the republicans. Thanks for proving my point.
You do not know Phil and/or you do not recognize obvious sarcasm when you see it.
thumper

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

Transparency! Renew the Freedom of Information Act! No more secrets! Gov't. open to all! Why can't we start with something small....hmmm...like the President's birth records and his college transcripts...what are they trying to hide?...just the small,insignificant stuff,I guess.
amc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
AMEN BROTHER! AMEN!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

Kim 0806 wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know Phil and/or you do not recognize obvious sarcasm when you see it.
My comment still rings true

Since: Apr 08

Lake In The Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

He used billions of campaign dollars to shut the officials of Hawaii up. They couldn't exactly lie, so they told a half truth. The truth of this will never come out now for 100 years

Rockford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment still rings true
Come on! There are some pathetic individuals in the Republican party as well as some who vote that way. But to declare that all are pathetic is both ignorant and myopic. Ron Paul(R. Texas) is one of the most intelligent, articulate, and compassionate politicians of our generation. Although I consider myself to be a liberal Democrat it was his voice of reason that I wanted to hear from the White House. Alas.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

Judged:

Kim 0806 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on! There are some pathetic individuals in the Republican party as well as some who vote that way. But to declare that all are pathetic is both ignorant and myopic. Ron Paul(R. Texas) is one of the most intelligent, articulate, and compassionate politicians of our generation. Although I consider myself to be a liberal Democrat it was his voice of reason that I wanted to hear from the White House. Alas.....
I didn't say or infer all.
ace

Darien, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

Judged:

ILLEGAL ALIEN , kenya
Peacock

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN BROTHER! AMEN!
Yea, but it's inadmissable in court, don't mean jack, but keep diggin. You might find out Obama has a twin brother.
Bill K

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

Judged:

Anoracle wrote:
Hey, I know some people that insist the sun revolves around the earth. Maybe you should get toether and swap war stories. It would probably help your condition.
max

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

Judged:

Anoracle wrote:
WeThePeopleFoundation.org/obama

Daily-Jeff.com/news/simple_article/4486084
amc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Judged:

Peacock wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, but it's inadmissable in court, don't mean jack, but keep diggin. You might find out Obama has a twin brother.
You do realize my earlier post and the post I was replying to were both tongue-in-cheek - right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Topics Security 1,033,768
Abby 4-17 9 min ScarletandOlive 47
Amy 4-18 10 min ScarletandOlive 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Mister Tonka 96,096
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Patriot AKA Bozo 42,973
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 47,055
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 65,113
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••