Outbreak of incurable virus will spre...

Outbreak of incurable virus will spread around the world

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Joshua Gardner

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 28, 2014
I got sick from Ebama

Second American aid worker is infected with Ebola in Africa amid fears biggest ever outbreak of incurable virus will spread around the world

Nancy Writebol was working in Liberia for a charity when she caught the terrifying disease
American doctor Kent Brantly was already being treated at a hospital in Monrovia, Liberia after he tested positive
Two high profile Ebola researchers from Sierra Leone and Liberia have also caught the illness - one died Sunday
The virus has appeared in large West African cities for the first time. An outbreak in heavily populated Lagos, Nigeria could be devastating
The excruciating and grisly illness causes victims to bleed from the skin and kills 90 percent of those infected

By Joshua Gardner

Published: 18:38 EST, 27 July 2014 | Updated: 06:12 EST, 28 July 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27078...
TheEbamaVirusWil lKillMany

Oak Lawn, IL

#3 Jul 31, 2014
It already has BUT BUT BUT he replaces the bodies with worthless
trash, diseased mouthbreathing THUG kids from S.and Central America. Kile-boy Rahm wants at least 1000 of the THUG kids in Cheatcago. Get ready for murder & shooting stats to triple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Earl 1,708,484
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fart on Bozo 64,467
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Pasquali 11,969
Trump is A 10 hr Maverick 808 471
Letís play a game! 12 hr Gary 4
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 13 hr Lulz 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 hr WelbyMD 243,320

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages