March homicides drop 69 percent in Ch...

March homicides drop 69 percent in Chicago

There are 1 comment on the KHOU-TV Houston story from Apr 1, 2013, titled March homicides drop 69 percent in Chicago. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

Chicago officials say there were 70 homicides in the city during the first three months of 2013 - 50 fewer than the same period last year when the slayings made headlines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

bensleys best

Nashua, NH

#1 Apr 2, 2013
yea but that's still more homicides than any other major city in America.

the out of control street gangs still have 8 months to catch up to last years murder rates and I am sure they will.

PS what exactly did the chicago keystoned cops do to effect this new lower murder rate Hummmm?

coffee shops in Chicago still sold lots of coffee so we know the police were there supporting the local economy buying those large coffees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,262,730
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Ariel Sharon 70,141
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 100,267
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,331
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 194,384
Amy 7-29-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Mark 52,057
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages