Small Town Security: Claustrophobic, ...

Small Town Security: Claustrophobic, visually repellent, and really good

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Reader story from May 15, 2013, titled Small Town Security: Claustrophobic, visually repellent, and really good. In it, Chicago Reader reports that:

After I watched the second-season premiere of AMC's Small Town Security , I had a weird conversation with my mom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Reader.

mike

Tampa, FL

#1 May 21, 2013
I feel like they mis represent our town and make us all look like a bunch of dumb hicks.and the woman owner.I've seen her around town and all I can say is Omg.I pray no one in our town is proud of the way she makes us look.I am going to have my family look to others for there security needs.So that being said,I will close by saying,you people should be ashamed of you're selves acting the way you do.and if you want to continue acting the that please please ,find another town to make look stupid.and leave mine alone.
Mikel

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 May 31, 2013
I love this show and you are lucky to have this show in your town.
Indian Pride

Quanah, TX

#3 Jul 11, 2013
speecy ah spicey ah meat ta ball.
love it
Please read

Lexington, NC

#4 Apr 9, 2014
The chief woman is a complete narcissist and my god that make up!!!! Does she really think she looks good? If it wasn't for her poor husband she would be a washed up crack head.
mike wrote:
I feel like they mis represent our town and make us all look like a bunch of dumb hicks.and the woman owner.I've seen her around town and all I can say is Omg.I pray no one in our town is proud of the way she makes us look.I am going to have my family look to others for there security needs.So that being said,I will close by saying,you people should be ashamed of you're selves acting the way you do.and if you want to continue acting the that please please ,find another town to make look stupid.and leave mine alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Megan 1,417,921
last post wins! (Dec '10) 14 min They cannot kill ... 2,416
last post wins! (Apr '13) 17 min They cannot kill ... 1,451
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min JRB 222,373
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 27 min GEORGIA 3,028
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,376
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,691
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 103,448

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages