Problem Solver helps woman get full refund from spa

Full story: Chicago Tribune

By the time Pam Parer made it home from the spa one August evening, she already had second thoughts about the contract she had just signed.

Comments (Page 20)

Showing posts 381 - 396 of396
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Angie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

New Beauty med spa is the same as Britesmiles.

I stopped in to the Southcenter location and, Sara, the manager was from the former PURE/PINNACLE/BRITESMILES location in Lynnwood.

They couldn't schedule because the lasers were not in yet ( they are scouring the junkyards looking for laser relics). As if I would make an appointment. I was just checking them out. I must say I am Surprised Westfield Mall Southcenter would let these people back in after all they are well aware of the fraud perpetrated against their customers.

I also noticed a yelp.com review by a person from Dallas suposedly visiting. They have another salon in Dalls called Rnew Beauty Med spa. SUSPICIOUS
fred

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

I went into New Beauty Med spa with my wife and was utterly appalled at the way they treated her. She bought a Groupon and it was like she was a nobody.

Horrible little children running this outfit
Abigail

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

I went to kucumber skin lounge http://kucumberskinlounge.com/Home.aspx in Seattle.

Oksana who works there used to be at the Redmond Pure Med Spa and Britesmiles location. I was shocked to see her and vice versa since she lied to me at the other store. Turns out this is another Jeff Nourse Louise Talbot venture. Prepare to be scammed like New Beauty med spa and Renew Beauty customers
XX_CUSTOMER

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

jeff louise wrote:
Im just trying to get people to call them over and over again all night.....just like jeff does... he calls girls at odd hours, harrassing them to no end. so if they can dish it out then they must be able to deal with the consequences! I agree everyone should stop complaining and take action. Im tired of reading the stuff and no one is courageous enough to do something about it!
I did and I won! Jeff and Louise know better now.
U did it? What did you do? How was he harrassing u?
dmarie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Kucumber is in no way affiliated with Nourse or Talbot...I thoroughly checked them out.
jenny

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Are they now renew beauty med spa? I heard louise was fired for extorting money and now it's just jeff that owns it, anybody know aything different?
Old_Spice

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Louise has been evicted from her own spa in Seattle by police and cautioned against trespassing. She and her doctor at the spa lied to their customers about promotions. She is the biggest thief. For her actions, she should sit in jail for fraud and dishonest. I guess what goes around, comes around…
Sugar_Daddy2012

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

To any Landlords that would want to lease their property to LOUISE TALBOT, DONT!!! She is a thief and a good one! Do a background checks on her. You will see for yourself.
Louise Talbot beware

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Louise Talbot changed her name to Louise Proulx. Be WARNED! Along with her insane brother and sister Debbie and Jeff Proulx, they are scamming companies and customers into a big money deals that always end up with customers complaining and Louise's disappearance with stolen cash in her pocket. Her greed has gotten the best of her because she is now running around court rooms fighting for her miserable life. I hope you read this and understand that people are very aware of your crime.
Glad to be gone

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

I also worked for Pure Med Spa for 1 and 1/2 years. I was specifically told by Zee Kalemperovic not to turn any client away for any treatmet even if they were not a candidate. In fact, the company was injecting saline into mesotherapy patients who were not candidates for mesotherapy. The lasers did not work, and Palomar would not help us fix any of them due to the fact that Pure owed them so much money. We would send a handpiece back for repair, and never get it back because Palomar would not give it up. Pure owed so much money that phones were being threatened to be turned off, some centers did not have any heat, nor would the company pay to have that corrected, and the list goes on and on. Jeff and Louise and Zee are the biggest crooks I have ever seen, and I am glad I got out when I did. They should go to jail and never be let out. I felt sick over the lies that the company were telling not only the employees but customers as well.
Louise Talbot is a fraud

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Louise Talbot is a sticking lowlife. She belongs with Bernie Madoff, in the same cell as him. She is a scam artist that already stole many million from trustworthy customers and employees. How can she live with herself. Hiding under her bed all the time. Scamming sites like Groupon, she should be ashamed of herself. Selling deals to people only to disappear with stolen money. Where is the justice in this??
Amy

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Looks like these two con artists Jeff Nourse & Louise Talbot are running their scams yet again! Just by a quick Google search I see Nourse is back doing business in the local Toronto area and has been in the news lately as a "local hero" for offering steep discounts and being considered a leader in the med spa industry of the Toronto area - Ha, what a damn joke that is! People of Toronto, BEWARE! This is just another Nourse / Talbot scheme! Don't fall for it, stay away from Renew Beauty Med Spa / Pure Laser of Toronto, looks like he's got six locations up there now people, make sure you stay far, far away. Meanwhile Talbot is still in the Dallas area now going by the last name "Proulx".

We need to nail these two already! They just keep closing up shop, stealing everyone's hard earned cash and re-naming & scamming people all over again. They should have been locked up for good years ago! I don't understand how they've continued to be so deceitful all these years and still continue to get away with it! They belong in the same cell with Madoff!

I see there is currently a pending lawsuits against them in California. I'm located in Las Vegas, Nevada and am interested in getting involved in a lawsuit or class action lawsuit here. Anybody have any updates on any litigation against them? Please contact me by email if you have any info about any lawsuit(s). These two crooks took me for a ride for several thousand dollars and I plan on getting it back! amy_koz@hotmail.com
Kill_Louise

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
LOUISE TALBOT IS LOUISE PROULX

Louise Proulx = Louise Talbot hiding under the new name.
Changing identity: http://www.louise-proulx.com/

She calls herself Driven – yes, right Driven by FEAR, GUILT, HATRED AND GREED

She calls herself Inspired. We call it Delusional - Someone who keeps doing the same thing, but expects a different result. She is a self destructive b**ch. Somebody must stop her at once!
Summer Wilson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx is up to her old tricks again in the Toronto Area but with new faces to hide behind. Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx recently legally changed her name from Louise Talbot to Lou Proulx. Why? In her warped sense of reality people wont know who she is!
In the Toronto Market Place Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx is known as a scam artist, manipulator, renounced CROOK!! With this being said, she would not be able to hide behind an illegal structured LLC like she is able to in both Seattle and Dallas. People that have been victims of Louise Talbot's AKA Lou Proulx's ponzi scams would eat her alive and go for blood.
Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx has found a way to manipulate herself back into the Toronto Market Place in case Renew Beauty Tukwila or Renew Beauty Dallas go belly up she has a nest egg building in Toronto as her safety net.
Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx is using decoys that she delegates "tasks" or AKA "scams" from across the border, as she is currently stuck in the United States because if she tries to re-gain entry back in to Toronto she will be IMMEDIATELY arrested by Canadian Custom Agents. She currently has two felony warrants for breaking into spas and stealing over a half of a million dollars worth of equipment in the Toronto Marketplace.
Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx's latest decoys are: Dr. Anwar Morgan and Leslie Street. Dr. Anwar Morgan is the Medical Director for Med Spa Toronto. He also has a pain management clinic called Skinology Med Spa Richmond Hill.
Both The Med Spa Toronto and the pain management clinic Skinology Med Spa Richmond Hill are REALLY owned by Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx and are operated by Dr. Anwar Morgan and Leslie Street.
Dr. Anwar Morgan and Leslie Street post pictures online claiming the spa is "theirs" when in actuality they rent a room to do injectables only. They claim it is there spa with pictures of the interior. In reality they are renting a room there and doing injectables ONLY.
Dr. Anwar Morgan and Leslie Street recently have been featured on a variety of online deals in the Toronto Marketplace. Groupon as well as other Online Deals are taking a HUGE liability because there are NO ASSETS, long term lease, high over head expenses and NO INSURANCE!!! What does this mean?? That Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx, Dr. Anwar Morgan and Leslie Street can collect thousands of UP FRONT cash for services not rendered for up to as long as 6 months, pack a few belongings and disappear.... Clients will never get their treatments done.
In fact... In fact, that's exactly what they did in July. They closed for 3 weeks and Dr. Anwar Morgan and Leslie Street both went on vacation!! They need to be STOPPED and exposed before they have another trail of destruction left behind.
Some of Louise Talbot's AKA Lou Proulx's finest past con artist characteristics are: equipment laundering in which she sells & re-buys another one so the serial numbers cant be traced bc its asset owned from a different med spa that had filed for bankruptcy & an asset of the bankruptcy trustee. she has stolen and embezzled from, tax evasion, tax fraud, embezzlement and money laundering.
Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx is most famous for accruing large un-paid balances from vendors for products/goods she has already received, collecting as much up front money as she can from clients for unpaid services, not paying her employees rightful wages and expenses that they have rightfully worked for as well as: DRUM ROLL PLEASE.... STEALING AND PLOTTING AS MUCH MONEY AS SHE CAN OBTAIN FROM ALL SOURCES, SKIMP ON MONTHLY EXPENSES AND THEN BANKRUPT THE COMPANY!!!
THE EVIDENCE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF! ALL OF THIS INFORMATION CAN BE PROVEN AND BACKED UP IN THE COURT OF LAW. IT IS OUR JOB TO SPREAD THE WORD AND SPREAD AWARENESS SO THAT SHE CAN BE PUT TO TRIAL AND PAY FOR HER CRIMES!
DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE AS PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY AND GET CROOKS LIKE LOUISE TALBOT AKA LOU PROULX OFF THE STREETS!!
Alayna Williams

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

So, 20 pages of customer and employee complaints and Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx AKA Louise Proulx is STILL not in jail? What are we doing wrong people? We must take action against this CROOK! Contact your local Attorney General, contact the BBB, contact the IRS, contact Labor & Industries...the more we expose her the sooner she will have to pay for her crimes!

TAKE CHARGE PEOPLE! DON'T JUST COMPLAIN!!!

HERE ARE THE THINGS I KNOW:

Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx AKA Louise Proulx has a fraudulent LLC in her mentally disabled sisters name: Debbie Proulx for the Seattle Renew Beauty Med Spa LLC

Renew Beauty Med Spa Seattle is injecting illegal Canadian Botox and dermal filler into clients by injectors that aren’t even licensed in Washington State!!!!

Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx AKA Louise Proulx has Canadian injectors like Holly Wilson come to the Seattle Spa to inject Canadian filler she has smuggled across the border and fire staff!!!!!

The Seattle Renew Beauty Med Spa’s Medical Director is Jackson Haverly MD who is a psychiatrist who specializes in ADD/ADHD. Do you feel safe???

Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx AKA Louise Proulx steals from companies and other medi spas and puts the stolen merchandise in Seattle or Dallas!!!!

Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx AKA Louise Proulx bankrupts companies and then launders the assets to open in another location to DE-FRAUD people again!!!!!!!!!

Louise Talbot AKA Lou Proulx AKA Louise Proulx owes the IRS over $200K bc she cannot file tax returns in Debbie Proulx name bc she is CANADIAN!!!!!!!!

Renew Beauty Med Spa is a JOKE!!!! They will lie to you about why you cant have the treatment that you paid for because they owe vendors money and DO NOT have the products that you paid for!!!!!

THE ABOVE ALONE, IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO KEEP HER IN SHACKLES AND HANDCUFFS FOR LIFE! LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER AND SAVE OUR COMMUNITY FROM FRAUD AND BUSINESS SCAMS LIKE THIS!

GET LOUISE TALBOT AKA LOU PROULX AKA LOUISE PROULX OFF THE STREETS AND IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!
hhwatch

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Report her hidden bankruptcy assets as Bankruptcy Fraud!!!
http://www.justice.gov/ust/eo/fraud/index.htm

Report her unreported earnings as IRS Fraud!!!!
http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Rep...

Report her faulty lasers, burns and bad botox to the FDA!
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/medwat...

Report unpaid overtime and unpaid wages.
http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/wages/overtimepa...

Report unsafe work environments to OSHA.
https://www.osha.gov/pls/osha7/eComplaintForm...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 396 of396
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min paddyomalley 1,071,602
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 min george 3,812
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 173,556
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Lord Hater 45,437
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min ScarletandOlive 97,430
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,123
Abby 7-10 1 hr Nigbama 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search